Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Caramel
Caramel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!)

Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:33 am
Reiko crossed her arms, swearing to never come to town by herself again. Now she was being interrogated by some…dude. Some dude who was creepily disturbing. She felt the heaviness of his spiritual pressure weighing down all around her, saw the people’s chests heaving as they were forced to their knees, heard the words that came out of Matthew’s mouth. Her green eyes flashed dangerously although her expression didn’t change one bit. She spoke calmly, her voice lowered almost to the point in inaudibility. She would handle this situation calmly. Panicking never did anyone any good.

”The laws of man? Men have no laws to live by besides the ones they chose to create. They can choose to follow the law or to go against it, but either way, there’ll be consequences. Believe me, I know that full well. I jus’ know where my limits are too. Ya can’t control everything.” After all, she’d been turned into a monster, at least in the Soul Society’s eyes, by circumstances she hadn’t foreseen and couldn’t control. She knew that she was much happier away from the people that had exiled her and had no wish to return.

Reiko gestured around her at the mass of people, some rushing away and some unable to get to their feet. She felt bad for them, felt that she needed to help, but for now, she would be still. At least then, she could stay alive to help them. ”If you were to kill everyone here, well, that’d be bothersome. More cleaning up for me.” She laughed. ”But that’d be alright in yer eyes, no doubt, cause that’s true freedom to you.” She stood slowly, left hand now resting lightly on the hilt of the tanto strapped to her thigh, but she didn’t move from her spot. ”Me, I don’t like it so much. It’s not true freedom to me. I said b’fore that I’m no fighter. I’m not after more power, ‘cause I know it doesn’t make me happier. I ain’t you.” She shrugged. ”Each to his own, I guess. But I’ll tell ya now that I’m too lazy to clean up any dead bodies ‘round here, so there better not be any.” Reiko wasn’t ready to fight and she certainly didn’t want to; she knew she would most definitely lose, but at least, she could heal. She could try to protect. All around her the people fell.

An amused female voice resounded inside her head. ”They’re hurting, Reiko. What’cha going to do?”

Reiko shook her head and thought back to it. ”I know. Just wait.”

Caramel
Caramel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:44 pm
Reiko’s hand tightened on the hilt of her zanpakutou. This was getting a bit too far, wasn’t it? Any longer and she would have to do something…A vein pulsed in her temple, and her inner hollow called out to her, a voice mixed with that of Shirohebi’s. She tried to put them away, but they persisted, getting louder, more concerned. Just as she was about to release her shikai and start working on some of these people, Matthew’s reiatsu died down a little, and the man sat down. Reiko regarded him with a look of indifference and slowly dropped her hand to her side. As long as nobody was in dire need of medical help, she wouldn’t do anything.

She lifted her head and watched the sky as it sank into darkness, and the shadows covered their two figures. Then, she was on a rooftop, illuminated by an eerily crimson light. She followed Matthew’s glance to look at the moon. It loomed over them, larger and more imminent than before. After some time, Matthew began speaking again, and she reluctantly turned to listen. This guy had brought her nothing but trouble today.

After he had finished, Reiko sighed. ”Ah damn, ya made me leave my banana bread behind! I wasn’t done with that, y’know?” She grinned, but her smile soon faded, and she shook her head, seemingly amused. ”Jeez, I still dunno what yer try’na do. But I guess I’ll just play along. I said before, I think true freedom’s different for everyone. For you, it might be this insane crazy power or whatever. I dunno what goes on inside yer head. But for me, I’m not after power. Ya see, I like seeing people smile, helping people to live so that they can smile. I like smiling too. So that’s true freedom for me, I guess. I’d love to die happy, but believe me, I don’t care much about makin’ a good front in battle.” Reiko smirked. She didn’t care much about impressing the enemy or displaying all her glory. Whatever it took her to finish it off, she did it, even if it was so-called “unfair.”

”But do tell, Matthew. Why ya so intent on this whole true freedom thing? I’m a curious creature, y’know?”

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 am
Thread Locked

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Bees in Your Coffee (Closed!) - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum