Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Are you interested in the event?

9 - 56%
7 - 44%

Total Votes: 16

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Empty The Alter Event [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]

Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:31 pm
Event Creation Template
  • Name: The Alter Arc Event
  • Character: N/A
  • Type: Site Wide Event
  • Info:

What Is The Alter Arc?

The Alter Arc is a site-wide event that is designed to cause turbulence in the structure of power and landscape of the PH verse.

With that said, the event itself will be triggered due to the fact that The Vanguard will be investigating disturbances going on in the Black World. (Learn more about the black world here: CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BLACK WORLD ) This can either be done off-screen by an NPC, or an IC character can actually go and explore the world. Regardless of how it is done, they will return and report that there is an anomaly of Oorja Aura (Black World's native energy; CLICK HERE FOR INFO ABOUT OORJA AURA) growing.

This is disturbing because the Vanguard operatives in question would have been communicating with other factions about the fact that this disturbance is leaking into other realms (Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, Demon World etc). Furthermore, they'd report that Shadow Fall is amassing more resources, creating a new breed of demons and trying to create another stronghold. To prevent something cataphoric from occurring, they'd issue a red alert to other allying factions to invade The Black World in order to put a stop to it and attack while Shadow Fall is focused on other locations and their own inner power conflict.

Thus, their target will be the Inverse Demon World that is known as "The Avant Realm".

Here is summarized information about the Inverse Demon World. You can find it on the last section of this link

The objective is to aquire resources in this land, cut down the population, destroy defenses and go on the offensive for once. For the primary root of this is being placed back to the fact that the Vanguard itself wants revenge for two of the assaults that Shadow Fall has done against their faction following the Iceland War and The Invasion of The Moon.

During this conflict, however, the infection that lurks within The Black World will interact with the high levels of energy and bleed out into other realms. In turn, this will start turning the gears towards The Alteration Of Realms. This will be known as "The Alter Event". The Alter Event itself is going to be this infection of Oorja Aura spreading to other dimensions, taking out most defenses in all realms and causing shifts in the landscape itself. The results of this energy can cause populations to either be killed, teleported away to their native world or even to "reset".

As the most notable thing about this energy to NPC and IC characters is that it can influence them with this infection to the point where their core essence is altered and allowed the same chance to be reborn as the landscape this aura is infecting. This is because the nature of Oorja is disruptive to reality and existence itself, and when attached to certain beings, one of the effects of this disruption is reforming the core reality of that creature.

With all of this chaos going on, it will be up to all the characters on Platinum Hearts to make sense of it as there will be other characters aiming to reshape the way the world works through this event.

Inner Shadow Fall Conflict

While this is all going on, there will most likely be inner conflict within the depths of Shadow Fall itself. The reason for this is because of the fact that most of the thrones are growing distant, there are segments of hollows seeking to disband from Shadow Fall and their own structure of power is at a weakened state. Shadow Fall is no where close to being wiped out at this time, but there is a definite disturbance within their structure of power, and the actions that Mana and others take in this event will place further strain and cause conflict between them while this is all occurring.

This will be it's own sub-event/mission as the event progresess on and I will manage/lead that as well. I will also collabrate with people on this project because I will need different players to help make it something interesting. I don't have as much written up for this because of the fact that I have to observe how the first part of this event will play out. But conflict within Shadow Fall should be accelerated before/during/after this event as well.

Hell

There is also conflict scheduled for hell, but I don't want to give those details out just yet. It's something being worked on by different Hell Demons and I feel I've given enough out as it is. But just note something should happen with Hell during this event that will relate to the Shadow Fall Conflict and The Alter Event.

Oorja Alters [Core Artifiacts]

I'm also imagining that each world will have something called an Oorja Alter attached to it. The purpose of these cores will be to further accelerate or cease the Alter Event. As I imagine having a strong core of Oorja sealed within them that can bound or follow the will of those who find them. So, I can imagine conflict being had over those who try to discover the locations of Oorja Alters.

These Oorja Alters should also come in three's. One should be the primary target of 0 tiers, while others should be the target of 1-2 tier and then the last pair for 3-4 tiers. These artifacts could cause organizations and factions to divide themselves so that each person has an assigned role to retrieve these cores. The reason why they would retrieve them is that the person or people who control them can really change the tide of this conflict, control some of the influences related to the Alter Event and then figure out ways to develop new technology/powers powered by the Oorja Alter and taking control of it's energy for their own purposes.

This idea can be edited, removed or added into the event.

Notes About This Event

Can We Fight Against Oorja Aura?

Yes. The world is not wholly fucked.

As quoted here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16543-black-world-infection-questions

Note: Read this thread to understand Oorja and the energy infecting realms

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16531-the-energy-which-exist-within-black-world

Detecting It: To be precise, the Oorja Aura that is produced from the realm is what causes it. Once this energy is allowed to take root in the PH Verse, it is capable of altering the minds of others and inducing peculiar distortions to the world it effects. This can cause logic to be twisted, fundamental laws of physic to go out the window, entire climates to shift and other types of bizarre effects that cannot possibly all be listed here.

What is known, however, is that the Oorja Aura leaves a certain atmospheric sensation that can be felt by others in the realms it appears in. Therefore, it can be inferred that it is capable of being detected by characters as it as a distinct feel to it to anyone with any sort of spiritual awareness. Hence, once a character is able to detect it, it is possible to begin targeting it.

Purifying It: Those with purification based abilities can simply purify it away since it is a toxic energy. Therefore, many types of holy, light or angelic based characters can use their purification based powers to try and expunge this force from an infected area. Various types of purification based seals and magics can also be used against it as well.

Destroying It: If you are able to see the particles of external Oorja that isn't bound to an IC character and is freely being generated from the realm itself, then it is possible to destroy it. This can be done by a variety of different energy attacks, magic abilities and so on. It becomes more of a complex deal if it's being guided by a Saca Dila or someone who understands Oorja. This is because those of The Black World can defend this energy and reinforce it.

Sealing It: It is possible to seal away the energy from influenced areas if it isn't guarded or influenced by someone in control of the Oorja. This can be done through different types of sealing magic, equipment and so on. If it's done through this method, then usually the effected people and land can be reverted back.

OMG!? WTF FROST!? IS MY CHARACTER RESET!?

No. This is just a voluntary option for those who were interested in having a chance for their character to be altered, damaged or hurt by the event in order to create their own plotlines and stories. This is purely a story elemlent of the event and is not forced.

Sanctury Zones?

There will be a limited number of Sanctury Zones and these are just places that weren't as heavily effected by the event as others. These are relatively "safe" zones placed in the event. The Seiretei will be one of these places that have been confirmed to give them more purpose in this upcoming arc. There have not been any other confirmed places at this point.

Flashback Zones

The Core Artificats of this event will generate another effect: flashback zones. Flashback zones will be places scattered throughout the globe where major events in the past occured that helped to allow the event to be produced in the first place. These will be potential former events like the Karakura War Arc, The Battle For London and other events.

However, I wanted to add to that: Imagine if it produced certain types of NPC's/characters/destructive effects/whatever from those prior events by using it's immense energy to cause more conflict. So these would be temporary being produced by the excess Oorja from the event that can create both good and bad guys from these events that people can choose to create or RP as with staff permission.

Why Should We Do This Event?

Sanctury Zones: There will be sanctuary zones in different realms. One confirmed sanctury zone will be the Seireitei during this event, while Russia and Karakura Central themselves will even be effected by this. We will release more information on Sanctury Zones when this event is fully in motion.

Change In Landscape: Why should we not? If you are fine with how things are with the same event over and over, far be it from me to force this event on you. However, if you are interested in the potential conflicts that can arise from the landscape (not characters; unless you voluntarily want to do it), then I'd suggest being in on this event since it can be the one chance that protags can do something decent for themselves.

***NOTE: WE WILL BE CLEARING OUT A LOT OF INACTIVE TERRORITY CLAIMS DURING THIS AS WELL***

Potential Growth: If all the defenses in the world were reset and taken away, and population of races were readjusted, can you honestly say you can't have a chance to develop new things on the site? This is your one chance to actually build up something if you play your cards right. If you fail to act during this time period, then you can't complain about not trying to make a change in the site, honestly.

Character Resets: THIS IS NOT BEING FORCED ON PEOPLE! I cannot STRESS that enough. YOU ARE NOT BEING FORCED TO RESET YOUR CHARACTER!

Now, with that out of the way, there will be voluntarily sign-ups to have aspects of your character reset with the calamity. This can be anything from having their memory reset, powers reset, race reset (I.E. if a hollow reverted back to a human) or whatever else you want to adjust for your character. This can provide people a chance to un-do things they disliked with their character, while at the same time creating compelling character development or interactions based on how this character interacts with others.

Conflict/War: I know some of you have a boner for World War 4, and can you honestly expect some people to just sit back, pull up the lazy boy and watch as people make power grabs? Nah. There is gonna be some conflict, and I can imagine war regions in some places for those who are more about the conflict type of events since this can make or break certain factions growth.

Note: I will be looking for people to help as I don't care about people adding in their own ideas into the mix. I will say that I do want to keep one of my characters a secret since they are doing this in secret to help with the event. I will also say that Mana will be giving out invites to characters who are open to having the world shift in such a mass way to have a game to see what might happen. So you can expect some of my other characters like Adam for instance to capitalize on this. So you don't have to team up with Mana permanently, as she is interested to see what they will do after this all takes place.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Empty Re: The Alter Event [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:11 pm
After finally reading it, I have to actually say I'm not really a fan of this draft. It just feels flat. While I wasn't there for the Black World events, this sorta feels like it's Black World 2.75 from what I know of them. This is more a continuation of past events rather than something new. That isn't inherently a bad thing, but this doesn't have the same impact, at least under the surface, as the previous draft. The other draft seemed to have an emphasis on the past events actually fucking everything up--leading a consequence no one thought would happen. Now this just seems like "Invasion Gone Wrong."

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Empty Re: The Alter Event [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 pm
Tsubine wrote:After finally reading it, I have to actually say I'm not really a fan of this draft. It just feels flat. While I wasn't there for the Black World events, this sorta feels like it's Black World 2.75 from what I know of them. This is more a continuation of past events rather than something new. That isn't inherently a bad thing, but this doesn't have the same impact, at least under the surface, as the previous draft. The other draft seemed to have an emphasis on the past events actually fucking everything up--leading a consequence no one thought would happen. Now this just seems like "Invasion Gone Wrong."

That still can happen. The reason I say that is you should read up on something called Chasm Realm.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f466-information-on-chasm-s-domain

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16548-creation-of-chasm-s-domain-eris-s-kingdom-seal-of-eris-info-series

The Chasm Domain was created many tens of thousands of years ago by Eris (Mana) herself. It was meant to act as a stabilizer of chaos, disorder, lunacy and all things instability in the known realms of the PH verse. So it was capable of existing in between most known dimensions and always sought to absorb the abstract energy of chaos and madness from the worlds it encroached upon. This was so the constant strife between order and disorder could spiral on for eternity and the world could forever understand and know discord.

This draft isn't actively, on the surface, promoting that anymore. However, that's still my intent to have Mana use this event to have something within her realm connect with The Oorja Aura in order to usher in this event in the background. Since the Chasm Domain can contain a high amount of that excess catalytic energy within that realm waiting to be released to help supercharge the event.

So, I think with you, I'd just need to re-word it. However, I also stand with the updates as it connects more to the site lore and with what is going on and has led up to. As I'm not removing that as I feel myself and other people feel more invested because it does call backs to former events, and like you said, that's not a bad thing. I just think I need to reword it some.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:44 pm
I don't think it's a simple wording issue. But this still just feels like "invasion gone wrong" and doesn't really go about doing anything special. And that's what Events should do--is having special about them. This just feels like Black World 2.75 to me. I think that the event, as it stands now, seems to focus on future conflict with hints and sprinkles of the past on there. The previous draft wasn't just Mana doing things in her own realm with background chaotic energy--it was actively focused on the points where shit went down.

I would suggest the aforementioned background part be placed into a more active role. Have the artifacts in the WOTL (or have a singular artifact be shattered and its remains sought after) appear at points in history where there were major conflicts. Karakura for the Fake Karakura arc stuff, the epicenters of WWIII, Australia, London, Iceland, etc.--all places where there was enough conflict that it would have almost "echoes" of it. Have it be when the conflict reaches a certain point in those areas, you get flashbacks to those events as they happened. Say you go to London, in the middle of that you get to see the fight against Mana and how that played out. You may not be able to affect anything, but you see just how desperate that struggle was and just how fucked up the city became because of it.

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:46 am
Tsubine wrote:I don't think it's a simple wording issue. But this still just feels like "invasion gone wrong" and doesn't really go about doing anything special. And that's what Events should do--is having special about them. This just feels like Black World 2.75 to me. I think that the event, as it stands now, seems to focus on future conflict with hints and sprinkles of the past on there. The previous draft wasn't just Mana doing things in her own realm with background chaotic energy--it was actively focused on the points where shit went down.

I would suggest the aforementioned background part be placed into a more active role. Have the artifacts in the WOTL (or have a singular artifact be shattered and its remains sought after) appear at points in history where there were major conflicts. Karakura for the Fake Karakura arc stuff, the epicenters of WWIII, Australia, London, Iceland, etc.--all places where there was enough conflict that it would have almost "echoes" of it. Have it be when the conflict reaches a certain point in those areas, you get flashbacks to those events as they happened. Say you go to London, in the middle of that you get to see the fight against Mana and how that played out. You may not be able to affect anything, but you see just how desperate that struggle was and just how fucked up the city became because of it.

Alright.

Me and Tsu talked.

The Core Artifacts could probably create more miniature cores to appear in the globe and generate those mini-events where characters can interact with past major events in different areas.

However, I wanted to add to that: Imagine if it produced certain types of NPC's/characters/destructive effects/whatever from those prior events by using it's immense energy to cause more conflict. So these would be temporary being produced by the excess Oorja from the event that can create both good and bad guys from these events that people can choose to create or RP as with staff permission.

Additionally, to give smaller tiers something to do, we will most likely have some artifacts produce an immense aura that prevents low tiers while other artifacts have small auras that are hard to detect when a high tier is around or they're hidden away because someone with a lot of energy is nearby.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:29 pm
Alright, so I was thinking and discussed with a couple of people about it, but what if the main catalyst for this event wasn't an invasion but was instead a collapse of the Black World? Instead of someone going in and figuring things out and possibly attacking, what if Black World being connected to the Main PH Verse had undetermined side effects that we didn't start feeling until now. The way it would work would be that Black World begins to collapse into the PH realm, causing mass energy spikes of varying levels all across the globe. Would give reasoning as to why defenses and territories begin to go hay wire, would make it so high and low tiers alike have little to no issue no finding activity in the world due to the varying clumps of energy being of different levels, making it so High tiers would have zero reason to investigate the lower scaled spikes. On top of that, it would have a side effect of removing any saca dila in black world without an app do to its destruction and would very easily piss of quite a few shadowfall members. I'm sure we could incorporate the artefacts into it just fine as well due to the fact that the Black World is effectively trying to merge with our Main Verse. Just a thought, seemed interesting and doesn't lean to far on one thing or another for support. I think flashbacks would be able to take place as well to, just needs to have the kinks popped out is all.

The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  FXpoQxJ
The Alter Event  [3rd Draft For Potential Site Wide Event]  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum