Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk]

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:09 pm
A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: ~~~

There was a rather blank response from Chifuyu's expression when he made his joke, not really. For her it was more a remark that he found funny rather than a joke but she missed it entirely as it went over her head. Clearly she hadn't worked out all of humour yet but that'd be doable eventually. She'd figure it out like she tried to do every time.

"You can give it to me all at once. I'm confident I can handle it and either way, I like a bit of a challenge. I'd be disappointed if I didn't come out of it with a head-spin."

Stating everything without any indication of thinking that it might be interpreted awkwardly, it would be difficult at times to wonder if she purposely created situations like these or if she was actually just didn't connect it at times. Still the idea of experiencing this technique of his did leave her excited and in anticipation.

"Are we kissing again or do you have another, more efficient method in mind?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTA Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADA Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk]

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:35 am

A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 4nWo3qE

Valentine

Artist: Angelo Badalamenti - Song: Twin Peaks Theme

Something about Chifuyu's addendum caused the faintest touch of disappointment in the back of Valentine's mind. He didn't like that, so naturally he delegated it away to one of the many Drones born just for such a purpose upon Mars. That was better.

"Ah, yes, I can certainly offer it far more efficiently than that. I wished to test if somethign like that was possible, and I see now that it was. It may have its uses, but of course we of Mars do value knowledge for its own sake."

Hm, there was more of that nagging distress. Away it went once more. Returning his attention to the nearby river, Valentine brought a small sphere of water from it, and let it levitate between himself and Chifuyu. Thinking carefully on the nature of water, on all that it was to his people, the Wizard of Mars placed all of it into the water as he took a short drink.

Water, of course, was the giver of all things. From it all life stems, and without it nothing could feasibly be. Its formlessness allows it to go as it will, not weak and malleable but adaptable in the face of all things. In its reflections we are able to see perhaps more than we may have otherwise, and yet at the very same moment that one sees an image upon the waters, they might well see that which lies within it as well. So much more could be said on the meaning of water to the people of Mars, and certainly it did lie within that singular thought, the emotional weight simply unconveyable through words. Yet, for simplicity's sake, it could perhaps be summarized in one sentence: "Water is life in itself."

Having placed all of his people's thoughts on the full extent of water within the medium itself, Valentine gestured toward it with a small smile, though he then paused.

"Forgive me, there is one more thing I suppose I must show you for the fullest context."

Taking another small sip, Valentine this time showed something far less idealistic within, that being the reason his people had turned to water as their new way of life. It was the war they had held untold ages ago, which had scoured their land so severely that it would never recover, and forced them underground for as long as they lived. It could have been the end of Mars forever, and yet they still lived on even now. Water, as was always the case, had been their life. With that context given as well, Valentine once more motioned to their chosen medium of communication.

"Whenever you are ready, Chifuyu. I would advise you steel yourself, however. All of Mars has shared their input on this matter."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:59 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

If it wasn't for his capacity to offload emotions to an external source Chifuyu might've picked up on his disappointment but given her interest in what he offered it was hard t keep her any of her attention, she was still breaking down everything and trying to make sense of it. How alien it all was to her which irritated her the faintest bit at struggling to comprehend something so foreign unfortunately there was no real collective to offload the feelings too and while she could probably do it with the Yuudeshi Network she wasn't fond of any emotional understanding of her being recorded even though it was useful she never really trusted in the security of her father's network but would happily make use of it while it was there.

About to partake in the activity again she stopped short when he interrupted her and mentioned there was more. Just how much of it though she had to wonder and the mention of an entire planet's input had her pause for a moment. Comparing it to the billions of people that existed on Earth, his collective including what was probably thousands of years of generations that were still active within it. She put it into perspective and then thought of her own status as one being while pausing herself and taking a moment to question if she could handle that much information in a serious note.

"I see. I'll try to make sure I can handle it."

The keyword there was try because as she took a sip of her own she winced, trying to control the flow of information to make it easier to process rather than overwhelm herself. Seeing things that were hard to process and understand, at the same time though it excited her beyond words for all of it and it was that excitement where she made an error and stopped focusing. What had essentially been a nice steady stream turned into a dam breaking and she spluttered while falling forward into what would probably be Valentine if he didn't catch her due to having caused herself to faint and pass out for a minute before she regained her senses and looked around confused and trying to re-orientate herself.

"I uh... Hmm I got overzealous sorry."

Even so her hand still held her head like she had a pounding headache from her getting too excited like that. She could only imagine what his planet must've thought of her foolishness in the matter.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTA Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADA Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:23 pm

A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk] - Page 4 4nWo3qE

Valentine

Artist: Angelo Badalamenti - Song: Twin Peaks Theme

Valentine watched Chifuyu with some interest, impressed at what had seemed to be a stellar level of control over the information filling her mind. However, as he saw the obvious signs of a woman overwhelmed, the Martian rapidly established a wide net of psychic force to catch her, not the least of which was around himself as he caught her. Of course, he could have simply used only his mind to do so, but there was something quite primal that told him to use his arms, as well. He recognized it as such, and filed it away within a Drone he used specifically for his human emotions and reactions. Those were things which, unlike many of his outsourced emotions, he locked away with his authority in the Collective. Only the Elders could study those thoughts, and in truth they often did.

“Yes, it would seem that way...”

He could feel the eyes of his people once more resting firmly upon him as he held Chifuyu there, but this time there was in fact some disagreement among the voices. Some of the Elders simply said to disregard Earth morality altogether, that knowledge of the Earth female form was equal regardless of the context in which it was gained. Others said that no, surely that would ruin his reputation far too greatly to risk, and to instead simply carry on as he had. Valentine, for his part, did not like either argument. It seemed as though being among his own species had awoken some semblance of camaraderie in him. How...peculiar.

“Well, it would be best if we stopped for today. I can't offer much to alleviate what I assume is a lot of neurological backlash, but sleep is probably your best bet for now. I understand that was a great deal of information.”

The Wizard of Mars really didn't know what else to do with her now, having sort of just gone with whatever he assumed would be comforting based on the things he'd studied on the internet. He didn't let go of her yet, assuming she would remove herself when she could stand on her own. However, at the thought that perhaps he had been at least somewhat responsible for her current state, Valentine brought a hand up and patted her on the head. It was an incredibly awkward gesture, even by his standards, but the intent, if nothing else, was rather clear.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2019 1:28 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Given that she had put herself in an embarrassing predicament Chifuyu didn't really argue about the being caught business. It was much less humiliating to think about than if she fell flat on her face. The mention of sleep brought a small smile to her face even though her head was pounding from all that overload she still found amusement.

"Sleep... It's been a long time since I've had to do that."

She stayed in the position for a minute, trying to keep herself awake even though she was leaning on wanting to just sleep here and taste it again but when she felt him pat her head she stirred for a minute. It was a little surprising to get it but not unwelcome to her.

After her minute of rest Chifuyu had recovered enough to pull away and stand on her own, taking his hand and pulling him along if there was no resistance. Naturally she was going home and the gesture was twofold in meaning, one was for her support in case she might have some kind of aftershock which she doubted but aired on the side of caution anyway and the second was so he didn't vanish, she didn't want the alien man to disappear now that he had caught her curiousity and she still had to figure out what she could do with him while keeping him close and easy to keep an eye on.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum