Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! My Hollow is a Hottie!

Wed May 01, 2019 3:38 pm

Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

"It was less this specifically, more the broad concept of, you judge these for being dangerous monsters. Yet these are also dangerous monsters that you are completely fine with. Like, you judge people for having cow farms, but you also like cheese" Ulv explained, before listening some more and closing her eyes. This, was the hard part of the whole stand point.

"People being broken by their Inner Hollows is the 'they are dangerous beings' part. They don't start out sunshine and or rainbows. That is the hard part. That is the part that makes this an outrageous mindset to have. You have to be able to see what they can do, see what others have done. And still invite them into your home. Still interact with them as you want to be interacted with. Which admittedly makes it an idealistic desire before you get into the fact that there are some Inner Hollows that are little more than the regular hollows. Completely overwhelmed by the negative emotions that they are born with" she let out a deep sigh and hung her head. "It is really disheartening when you come up against the impossibility of your dreams. Though only temporarily. Impossibility is no reason not to strive for the stars"

"Your friends are not awful, or bad, or wrong. This is all romanticised perfection. Real Life has teeth, after all. But, I would want to meet them. Soothing the scars of your past is what my Resolve Flame was born to do. And what it has been doing. With Demonica, and Ibiki, and Cero, and...well, I think Neoveta's unique nature sort of broke it, but still..." And then, to break the sullen feel, she gave a smirk.

"Colin, that is exactly why she didn't break out. Kimitsuki was just outside, and so Mirja laid it out in no uncertain terms that she was going to get killed by the beautiful Fire Demon a few minutes after winning the fight, so there was no point to this whole fight. Then the sneaky wolf bitch broke Hvit's nose while she was reeling from that one. And it all came off from there. After that, long and sordid history, lots of killing, lots of nearly dying, lots of horrific torture and mental scarring. Fire of the Crucible, and all. Then she died, and Hvit was left with me"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2019 12:15 pm

Colin Washi

People do stuff like that all the time, though... The Eagleman pondered, thinking about how annoying it was getting people unfamiliar (like some of his more badly-conceived date plans) to prepare a fish for eating after catching it. Or like bees. You don't stop eating honey based on a phobia from one stinging you. Maybe it was not an ideal thing; but it was certainly a human one.

It seemed like they were going in circles now. Colin did not like going in circles, and it did not seem like they would get anything more productive from discussing the topic further.

"Idealistic is exactly the word I'd use. Just try not to get upset with someone when they aren't able to match your ideal. That's all I'm saying." He finished, clapping his hands together.

Colin's eyes blinked as she mentioned her 'resolve flame'. He couldn't remember if she had mentioned that before, but it did cause for him to give her a sad half-smile. "I hope you will, one day. The ones who've managed to make it this far, at least... Just make sure they know you respect what they've been through." Colin concluded, at last getting to focus on the task at hand.

"So she's... ahahaha, hahaha!" Colin chuckled out loud, a boisterous, ringing sound. It cut cleanly through the air, a sigh leaving his mouth as he relaxed. "We just got done talking about how the ideal would be to work through that negative junk, didn't we? Were you really even talking to me?" He asked the woman, slapping his hand against his chest.

"Hvit's the name, right? Hey Hvit?" Colin asked, stepping up to Ulv. From here his height was... obvious. Standing at well and above six feet tall, he loomed above Ulv's head, looking down directly into her eyes.

"Have you completely forgotten how to be a monster? To the point where you've lost all of your appetite to prove you're the best?" Colin leaned in closer, his knees bending to match her eye level, a smirk on his face. "Sorry, can't help it - My inner hollow can't stop laughing, it's infectious... and he also finds it a little bit sad."

Last edited by JJ on Tue May 14, 2019 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2019 12:39 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"Not wanting to is one thing. But wanting to and not acting at all on that want is where I get annoyed. Because, do what you want to do. That's my entire thing. Just be aware of the consequences of it and everything will be ultimately fine. As for them knowing I respect what they have been through, all I can do is tell them. Show them. it's down to them if they want to listen, and see" Ulv finished, and then Colin was prodding at Hvit, which wasn't the most intelligent thing to do but he was a grown man.
Holding out her hand, she channeled her Resolve Flame to it and then popped out a tiny 1ft chibi-Hivt.
"She's too powerful to make in her entirety" Ulv whispered.

Even small and cute, Hvit was pretty incredible to look at. Her hair was long and white, her skin was a light gray, almost pure white in complexion, and her eyes were aglow with the deep sulphur yellow power of Hvit’s Hollow nature. Hvit had a very slender body, like that of a model, as if it was made for elegance and beauty rather than anything else.

She was dressed in a transparent outfit that covered her full body like a dress, wearing boots of a glittering white - exactly like her Noble White Fangs - and elegant silk gloves. The only part of her truly covered is a perfect black corset, covering her breasts, torso and crotch and using Beowulf’s light-eating powers to look darker than any colour could possibly reach.

The most obvious feature was Hvit’s beauty, which was incredible, a physical manifestation of how she sees herself, the most beautiful being in the world. Even her voice, one that mesmerizes the weak-willed, toys with people’s hearts, and make it clear even to the blind that the woman in front of them has such incredible personal pride it is nearly incomprehensible, but entirely earned.

"Forgotten how to be a monster. Me and Ulv both are well versed on that. But a monster can be elegant. But as for a hunger to prove myself the best...Sometimes the mere act is an insult. I am not beholden to others for such pettiness" Chibi-Hvit crossed her arms and the pride was so overbearing one could quite believe that even in her tiny state, there was none above her.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Help! My Hollow is a Hottie! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Colin Washi

Well, guess I won't try to give her tips anymore. Colin mused to himself as she said that it was up to them whether or not they would listen to what she had to say. She did not seem particularly interested in his advice, but maybe she would find it useful at some point. Who knew? Colin blinked, and then chuckled a bit. "Wow, that's cool! Wish I could do something like that." He let out at the sight of the smaller version of Hvit, his eyes meeting hers directly.

She was a pretty little thing. It was interesting to see the contrast of color on her body, the way that light was consumed just by coming near her. Colin was not sure if he had seen colors like those before; but he was not really concerned about such things. She would probably be stunning… if she were larger than a foot tall.

"Nope. I'd definitely say you've forgotten." Colin said, lowering himself even further, his slender knees jutting out on either side of Hvit's small body. "Of course you're beholden to others. Being the best wouldn't mean shit if there weren't other people to compare yourself to or show off for." Colin told her, one of his fingers reaching out to poke her in the head… before pausing for a moment, leaning in and holding his hand on the side of his mouth.

"You're just scared things'll go like the time you got your nose broke, aren'tcha? It's okay, you can tell me." Colin said with that stupid grin still on his face, before standing back up straight. The look on his face had changed, as if he were musing over something new. "One sec. No-name has something to share." Colin stepped over to the table, picking up a pen and paper…

And a buffet of wind sailed out from his body, strong enough to blow back Ulv's hair. By the time Colin turned back around again, there was a peculiar picture of a slender individual there, sketched out meticulously. On the top of the paper, however… there was…

"Ya must really suck if one loss gets to you that much!" Colin's tone of voice had changed, kneeling back in front of Hvit as he moved the notepad back and forth. He was… puppeteering his hollow, it seemed. "Only a loser wouldn't even try! It's so funny, wow! I could just eat you and then you'd be down my, [well, uh, can't use that word…] gullet!... [he made some kind of noise I can't reproduce, ahem… And… now he's laughing again.]"

Colin finished, putting the notepad on the ground in front of Hvit. For Colin, it was no sweat off of his back; if she managed to perform a takeover, then ultimately he got what he wanted regardless. Or she could keep standing in fear of… what? Of him? Of herself?

The Eaglegod supposed that he would have to just wait and see…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 14, 2019 2:16 pm

"You can. It's my Tulpa. You can make a lot of cool things with it if you have the skill. I'll teach you some time" Ulv replied, smiling at Colin. Maybe it was due to her Resolve Flame or the fact that she was exceptional at emotional control due to necessity, but Ulv was not one to really hold grudges or easily enrage - ironically, considering her powers. And it would seem that Hvit shared this, as for all Colin's goading, she just stood there with a look of slight boredom while he talked out of his ass. All the effort put into his display was as much use as a Carvery at the Annual Vegan Convention.

"Mmhmm" she then looked to Ulv. "We done here?" she asked. To which Ulv nodded, and Tiny-Hvit popped into nothingness again.
"Tulpa Teaching will have to wait for later. I got a lot to think about and I feel it is best I experiment somewhere that...isn't quite so populated, you know? The Moon might be far enough away, knowing Hvit" She nodded to Colin, before with a flash of amber light, she made a coin, and would hand it to him. "Ever want to talk to me, or want me to talk to a friend, flick it up in the air, and I'll come by" She would then head off, unless stopped by the Eagle man.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2019 8:29 am
Colin smiled at her optimism, hearing her say that he could in fact learn something like that. I think she's a good person, overall... but, if I'm honest with myself... I can hardly keep mastery over my own skills. If those aren't enough... then I dunno what else I can do. His thoughts died down, looking at Hvit as it disappeared.

Hvit didn't get upset with him, or show any kind of emotional change. "Yaknow... no name might be a monster... but he is able to use his Ressercion. It's made sure I stay alive several times. You could get frustrated, maybe actually learn something, now or later... Or you can keep being stubborn and broody. ... Which means instead of Ulv here being ready with that power the next time someone's kicking the shit out of her, you'll just spring it on her out of desperation. How old are you, exactly? Five?" Colin asked, his tone having become substantially more serious. "And as for your Host... Sorry if I wasn't much help. I've never seen an inner hollow with so little pride that they could shrug off my nameless monster's laughing at them." His tone was a bit more somber, but he did relax a bit when she proposed going to the moon.

"I'm thinking I'll head into the Wastelands myself again soon... if you're out there, catch me for a drink." He said with a grin, the coin flicked at him thudding against his chest, a single finger pushing down and trapping it against him. He handled the coin smoothly from there, getting it tucked into his pocket. "Sure, no problem.. Might be cool to have something jangle in my pocket again after all these years."

With that, he would see her off, a hand forming a visor over his eyes. ...Colin, you know damn well I was laughing at the fact that you'd have been up shit's creek if she'd actually caused a scene here in the middle of Karakura. Also, your drawing's shitty. And what good's showing you how to KYEEEEEEEEEER while you're tipsy if you're not ever gonna show anyone?! The male just chuckled, chuckled away at the ridiculousness of it all, as the coin jangled about in his jacket pocket...

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2019 8:40 am

"There is the misunderstanding, Colin. Weak Pride snaps and snarls at every challenge. It must be defended for it is fragile and will soon break under any amount of pressure. You must rise to every provocation or you will never recover. But True Pride is silent. Confident in it's invincibility, you do not need to acknowledge the chattering of cattle. The world may throw whatever it wishes at you, and you need not speak a word because the outcome has already been determined, and they shall simply dash upon the rocks in frantic desire to mar what can not be marred.

But as for helping, you were great help. Thank you"

Ulv then gave him a wave, and was gone, like a breath of wind. Clearly, Ulv's control over Mirja's aerokinetic powers was far superior to the wolf girl.

RESOLVE FLAME | Exit Thread

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum