Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Request a Name

+13
Taurus
Paradigm
Laskt
Locke
Gamma
Sage
Siegharty
Mikasas
Slayer
Henrex
Ame no ko
Iori
Rawk
17 posters
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Request a Name - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Request a Name - Page 3 Empty Re: Request a Name

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:48 am

• Character Name: Iori Tokugawa
  • Language: Nipponponpopon
  • Translation Request: N/A
  • Character Description: Since I don't feel like looking for the most recent version of Iori's app, I suppose a great way of describing Iori is this amalgam of indomitable will and leadership who always seeks to be a guiding light on the battlefield, someone who exudes the idea of victory, of striving forward no matter how difficult the path is. Honestly, I would like a surname that feels more authentic and not just something I take off the top of my head because it feels a lil generic. Just wan t something with a meaning and I'm excited to see what you could do with this.
  • Ability Description: N/A
  • Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20430-tokugawa-iori(Subject to change, tbh, but this is the most recent ver of her app. )
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Request a Name - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:09 am

• Character Name: Freyja Solheim
  • Language: German
  • Translation Request: Requesting a better more/interesting name. Something with the Sword and the Shield for a spellcraft ability. Sword and Shield - or rather something that sounds more interesting to the tongue than what I've chosen @ Schwert Und Schild sounds kind of odd to me. I would like the expertise of others who are more well-versed at coming up with an interesting name to use.
  • Character Description: Freyja is for all intents and purposes, a woman who puts her goals and her duty before anything else an is always prepared for battle when she is called upon. Her titles of "War Maiden" and Valkyrie speak to her approach to the battlefield and who she represents as a warrior. Her duty is to protect and she never shies away from that no matter what
  • Ability Description: I have it written in google docs and can provide a link or post it here if need be but the base idea is really a spellcraft centered around the manifestation/creation of swords and shields composed of reishi. I just think the name I chose for it isn't really that great. =P
  • Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22337-freyja-solheimwip#149365

• Character Name: I'm actually requesting a name for a Koizumi. I came to you for a name for Rio and Gamma for a Zanpakuto and Rio was born and she became a wickedly good character on my roster I am proud of to this day. Therefore, I'd like to run it back on the name and Zanpakuto combo.
  • Language: Japanese
  • Translation Request: N/A
  • Character Description: Ideally, for my first Koizumi idea, I was thinking of something along the lines of a character who composed of a strong will and a fierce spirit. Rio was a protector for her family but in this case, considering at least from what I've been told by you, Rawk, there are multiple branch families and so, I think my idea for my Koizumi would ideally be one who is always aiming for the stars, is not afraid to assume a role of leadership, and faces her obstacles head on. I'll likely have more once I find an actual fc and more personality traits form in my mind but this is a base idea so far.
  • Ability Description: N/A
  • Application Link: N/A
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Request a Name - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:39 am
Balmung Bollwerk.
Balmung is the name of Siegfried's sword featured in the Niblunglied which we are using over the Nordic version of Gram, Bollwerk (pronounced Bollverk, due to w sounding as v in German) is the German form of Bulwark which covers both "sword and shield", at least alluding with the alliteration with Bs. Additionally, with her theme as Nordic-Germanic elements being involved including Valkyrie the term Bollverk phonetically sounds like Bolverk which is a moniker used by Odin in folklore.

Request a Name - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Request a Name - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTRequest a Name - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADRequest a Name - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:25 am
Character Name: Asami Furukawa

Translation Request: Variations of Musai Kyoutei (無済鏡庭, "Mirror Garden Without End") that have the same or similar English pronunciations but with a different meaning.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Request a Name - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:39 am
Request a Name - Page 3 Banner-ichibe

The Monk's Chosen Name

Multiple pronunciations of Musai Kyoutei, for your consideration.

» Kanji: 無才凶帝
» Meaning: Talentless and Misfortunate Emperor

» Kanji: 霧最京程
» Meaning: Extreme Mist Without Limit

» Kanji: 夢切経体
» Meaning: Dream Cutting Sutra Body

All the black in this world... is mine
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:32 am
Character Name: Wolfina Ovide

Language: Japanese

Translation Request: Her Zan Spirit is a white wolf, so something related to that would be great. Either playing up the wolf theme or white/snow/winter. Something in that ballpark would be grand.
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:42 am
Character Name: Laskt Matiche

Translation Request: A better name for his Inner Hollow. Sort of a fallen paladin/tyrannical vibe.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:55 am
Character Name: Hanako Yamada

Translation Request: Brilliant Finale: Display of Rebirth - Lotus Burial
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:36 am

• Character Name: Morikawa Mizu
  • Language: Japanese (Romaji(?) if possible!)
  • Translation Request: River of Crystal
  • Character Description: N/A
  • Ability Description: For her Zanpakuto's name
  • Application Link: Here is a link to her Work-in-Progress profile

Thank you in advance!!
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Request a Name - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:49 pm
Paradigm wrote:

• Character Name: Morikawa Mizu
  • Language: Japanese (Romaji(?) if possible!)
  • Translation Request: River of Crystal
  • Character Description: N/A
  • Ability Description: For her Zanpakuto's name
  • Application Link: Here is a link to her Work-in-Progress profile

Thank you in advance!!

Shougawa [晶川, Crystal River]
Shousenmaru [晶川丸, Crystal River]

晶 while being crystal can also be read as sparkle and clear which can imply the crystal-clear river or the effect of the water appearing to shine when it catches the light on the water.

Request a Name - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Request a Name - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTRequest a Name - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADRequest a Name - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD

Paradigm likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum