Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Request a Name

+13
Taurus
Paradigm
Laskt
Locke
Gamma
Sage
Siegharty
Mikasas
Slayer
Henrex
Ame no ko
Iori
Rawk
17 posters
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Request a Name - Page 4 Empty Re: Request a Name

Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:50 am
N/A

Last edited by Henrex on Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:38 pm

• Character Name: Kenichi Murata
  • Language: Japanese - Although cool English is also welcomed for this particular thing I'm aiming for. I really consistently enjoy the naming conventions you guys come up with your H2H characters(Rawk and Gamma)
  • Translation Request: I'm shooting my shot in hopes of translating and acquiring a set of cool martial art technique names apart from the things I'm looking(struggling) for. A family name fighting style that is central to Ken would be fun, too, but I won't get too greedy.
  • Character Description: Kenichi is, by and large, very much a man who thrives off of the rule of cool. He is dragon motif inspired and naturally, he's a showman with a passion for his craft. Namely, his exceptional martial prowess. I pretty much think people get an idea of Ken at this point.
  • Ability Description:

- Family Name Fighting Style: The Murata, in Kenichi's new history, are a lineage of supernatural/high-spec human martial artists who can manipulate/utilize their Reiryoku to varying effects, not entirely like but not wholly dissimilar to something like Shunko. For simplicity's sake, the ability to control and mold one's spiritual energy. I'd welcome signature technique names but I ain't trying to be too greedy. Give me whatever your time permits and your soul is willing to give.

- Shinryuu: The name for Kenichi's unique spiritual energy signature/source. With his eventual update underway and on the horizon, I thought of something that can complement his martial prowess and this is the only name I could come up with. So far, I've also thought of like four disciplines that allow him to use/mold this energy in four unique methods. The placeholder names are as follows. Shinryuu - Striking with Fire - Heat Mode. Striking with Water - Flow Mode. Striking with Earth, and Striking with lightning. As you can see, I clearly have no grasp of the Japanese Language you guys have, but I'd really happily love and accept help. Even if it doesn't have to be japanese, I'd at least take a cooler way of saying the names in english.

• Application Link: N/A(Update App is on its way)
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:21 pm
Goshoku Ryuuken - [五色竜拳, Five Colours Dragon Fist]

- Shouryuu Ken [青龍拳, Blue Dragon Fist] /Lightning.
- Sekiryuu Ken [赤龍拳, Red Dragon Fist] / Fire.
- Kōryuu Ken [Yellow Dragon Fist, 黃龍拳] / Base.
- Hakuryuu Ken [White Dragon Fist, 白龍拳] / Earth.
- Genryuu Ken [Black Dragon Fist, 玄龍拳] / Water.

Additional notes: All readings are done using On'yomi. They reference the five dragon classification of a Chinese Emperor which he explained as king's. These dragons correlate to the five auspicious beasts but instead of turtle, bird, tiger two dragons they are all dragons instead.

Each element is attributed to the respective dragon - while you could mix them around such as Lightning to Yellow. They have been organised based off the elemental associations of the auspicious beasts ie. Black Turtle is Water, Tiger is Earth etc. Koryuu Ken references the "fifth" which is the yellow dragon of the centre (emperor) hence it is the base without taking one of the four technique paths you put forward.

Request a Name - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Request a Name - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTRequest a Name - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADRequest a Name - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:20 pm
  • Character Name: Kaito Tomoyuki
  • Language: Japanese
  • Translation Request: Something related to "ghost story". Doesn't have to be that specific wording.
  • Character Description: N/A
  • Ability Description: I've managed to find a name for his future Bankai [Banyū Gōka (蛮幽業禍, Karmic Ill of Savage Ghosts)], since his Zanpakuto is meant to be generally themed around ghosts and ghost stories, but finding a name for the Zanpakuto itself has been a struggle with the limited resources I have.
  • Application Link: App Link, if necessary.
Taurus
Taurus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:51 pm

• Character Name: Naxel Kashoshika
  • Translation Request: Looking for creating my Zanpaktous name for his Shikai and Bankai. I have a theme for what his general thing will be, which is kind of based around the egyptian god Anubis. I also have his shikai and Bankai designed if those will help the process, but I will only send those in DM as I am waiting to achieve them IC before they are revealed. Also, I am looking for the abilities to be based around shadow based stuff.
  • Character Description: Naxel is a member of the 5th Division and is kind of a mixed personality goof. He is goofy when around people he is familiar with and more reserved and quiet around those he is not.
  • Ability Description: N/A
  • Application Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23506-naxel-kashoshika-approved-shinigami-5-2-hazard-rating-e

Last edited by Taurus on Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:21 am
Request a Name - Page 4 Banner-ichibe
The Monk's Chosen Name

For Henrex.

» Kanji: 霊史記
» Pronunciation: Reishiki
» Meaning: "Historical Account of Spirits"

All the black in this world... is mine
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:13 pm

• Character Name: J. Saionji
  • Translation Request: Something related to wind, warrior, sharp, deadly, sword, or blade. No need to keep these words if you find something better. It's for his zanpakuto spirit name.
  • Character Description: Stoic, loyal, dense, honest type.
  • Ability Description: Simple! Super sharp sword ignoring durability.
  • Application Link: CLICK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:06 pm
The Monk's Chosen Name

For Serenity.

» Kanji: 風戮丸
» Pronunciation: Fukumaru
» Meaning: "Wind-Killer"

Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:42 pm
  • Character Name: Maboroshi, Hideo
  • Character Description: Greedy, horny karmic numerologist with passion.
  • Ability Description:

Peercheck First Draft:
    Spoiler:

Detailed further in -

• Application Link: Maboroshi, Hideo

Having trouble coming up with a fitting name for the zanpakuto spirit/releases, would appreciate a hand. Also have not decided on a release command.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Request a Name - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 01, 2023 5:25 pm
The Monk's Chosen Name

For Snake.

Shikai: Zankigeiwa [山鬼の鯨波. Battle Cry of the Mountain Demon].
Bankai: Zangei no Kijin [山鯨の鬼刃. Demonic Blade of the Mountain Whale].

So a couple of things here to unpack about the name.

Yamakujira is a name for "boar", it means mountain whale except this name has been written with the on'yomi reading of the kanji to make it shorter and flow better which is Zangei. It has been split in the shikai to allow for a better name. So 鯨波 uses the kanji for whale which can refer to a battle/fierce cry, or raging waves. In this sense it is used to refer to battlecry where Zanki referring to Mountain Demon has the homophone of Zan which can mean Slaying Demon and so on.

In Kubo fashion, we have written the particle of "no" into the shikai without actually splitting it into Zanki no Geiwa for a smoother flowing name.

All together we move onto the Bankai which I intentionally made look very similar to Zanka no Tachi for no reason other than being a smartass. Zangei being Mountain Whale is a direct reference to Boar so it can also be read as Demonic Sword of the Boar. Kijin, while using the kanji for blade, is pheonetically identical to Kijin which translates to Fierce/Demonic God, and is a type of demon which has become divine - of whom one of the most famous of kijin is Outakemaru who was a powerful demon that had reached the status of a God and resided in the mountains.

Request a Name - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Request a Name - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTRequest a Name - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADRequest a Name - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum