Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Request a Name

+13
Taurus
Paradigm
Laskt
Locke
Gamma
Sage
Siegharty
Mikasas
Slayer
Henrex
Ame no ko
Iori
Rawk
17 posters
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Request a Name - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Request a Name - Page 5 Empty Re: Request a Name

Thu May 25, 2023 2:39 pm

• Character Name: Kaminari Hatakeyama
  • Language: Japanese

• Character Description:
    > Personality: Friendly, welcoming, protective, energetic, and a tad bit eccentric

• Ability Description: I'm asking for multiple kido names and one fighting style name.

Kido:

1. Personal Instant Shield:
    It's an instant shield that can protect her and two others.

2. Large Prepared Shield:
    Its a shield that can protect a large area and must be set up ahead of time.

3. Tracker:
    Its a small mark that allows her to trace whoever she puts it on.

4. Tether:
    Its a spell that connects her to another person so she can use her kido on them from a distance.

Fighting Style:
    A personally created martial arts technique designed for agility and speed. Inspired by a mixture of capoeira and taekwondo. So, it's fluid, dance, graceful movements, focusing on kicks and heavy strikes to disable the opponent.

• Application Link:
    https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23529-spirit-class-6-hazard-d-kaminari-hatakeyama#163441
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Request a Name - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat May 27, 2023 9:02 am
Request a Name - Page 5 Banner-ichibe
The Monk's Chosen Name

For Serenity:

» Kanji: 片急扇
» Pronunciation: Henkyousen
» Meaning: "Instant Emergency Fan"

» Kanji: 閉閣門
» Pronunciation: Heikakumon
» Meaning: "Sealed Tower Gate"

» Kanji: 盲響蛍
» Pronunciation: Moukyoukei
» Meaning: "Blind Echo Firefly"

» Kanji: 天縄
» Pronunciation: Tenjou
» Meaning: "Sky Rope"

» Kanji: 風強花輪流
» Pronunciation: Fugou Karin-ryu
» Meaning: "Windswept Flower Wheel Style"

All the black in this world... is mine
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Request a Name - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:44 am

• Character Name: Hagane Isamu
  • Translation Request: N/A
  • Character Description: I have a google doc with the character on hand, but I'll summarize things to the best of my ability. Simply speaking, Isamu is a man who can easily be summarized, at the very least in his day to day life, as someone who goes with the flow. Playful and flirtatious, rarely taking anything serious until the situation demands it. When the situation calls a more serious nature into action, that is where everything is shifted toward someone who is best described as an effortless and efficient warrior who will eliminate his enemy without pause. Little bit of Shunsui, little bit of some other peeps, if you want a TL;DR. Man takes life at his own pace, does hitman shit to make ends meat, and is commonly pretty chill until you force him to be otherwise.
  • Ability Description: Okay, so I tried to come up with my own sword schmovements, but since I got fun aspirations for this character(in spiritual intention at least), I sort of wanted to rely on the experts who make really cool martial art name/anime shit. I got a few points I wrote down to help get across what I'd like with the naming process and a descriptor - a natural ability description - to help.

Martial Prowess: Descending from a household housing several warriors who excel at the art of swordsmanship, Isamu is a prodigy with the blade. There are certainly several other weapons he can wield effortlessly and with relative ease if he studied hard enough, but none of them reach the sheer level of artistry displayed when he wields a blade.

There are often times where this man will rarely take anything serious, but one undeniable truth remains. His swordsmanship is his symbol of honor, his symbol of the effort he poured in day in and day out to reach the realm of martial prowess that is only spoken of in myth and legend. Whether executing an array of strikes or a single stroke, it is rare to see any technique employed in acts of impatience. Each swing of his blade is always executed with the intent of achieving the ideal result. A single cut that can kill his enemy.

One sword gives rise to ten thousand, ten thousand gives rise to one. He is far from foolish to assume a single stroke can subdue any opponent, of course - let alone the the vast number of spiritual entities that define the realms, and he is almost assuredly prepared to implement as many cuts, as many techniques, and as many stances as possible to ensure with utmost certainty that he reaches the intended result. In battle, his style can commonly be described as “one who seamlessly shifts from step to step - moving gracefully as he does ominously - like a predator in the wild biding its time until the moment is at hand. When he strikes, it is as if he is attacking with the force of lightning behind his swing, thunderously cleaving through those who lie in the path of his steel.” Grace and might, seamless fluidity and ruthless aggression. He is a combatant who thrives in the art of killing.

Alright, if you willingly went through all of that, thank you kindly. Basically, I wanted a name that sort of represented this idea of a blade striking with the force of a thousand behind it. Where one swings feels like your feeling the weight of multiple behind every stroke of the blade. I could have probably said that, to be fair, but I wanted to offer any tool to help get the point across, ya know? Also, if it's not being too greedy, I also kind of wanted a whole thing where he had like name blankets denoting techniques. Not technique names but like, I guess the best example is Shishiyuki, Murasaki, and Fuuen? Cool title names for the technique expression, if that descriptor is makes sense enough.

Techniques denoting redirection: Redirecting the opponent's attack with counters, turning their attacks against them to transition into his own.
    Techniques denoting Misdirection: Misdirecting enemy attacks, altering or throwing them off course with his blade. Basically, offense and defense working together to do cool things with the blade.

• Application Link: I have a google doc but I need to clean it up and put it on its own separate document file...

Last edited by Iori on Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Request a Name - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:55 pm

• Character Name: Hana Aoyama
  • Translation Request: N/A
  • Character Description: Hana is meant to become a woman who represents the elegant and graceful side of femininity, opposite to her aggressive and more masculine counter parts. Words like grace, patience, dainty, and gentle. Princess, queen, and thoughtful also work. These are all things she wants to become and therefore is finally striving for.
  • Ability Description: Her zanpakuto theme is set around wind. I'm wanting a name for her actual zanpakuto and then her first known ability, which is just a powerful gust of wind that blows things away, may stir up things like dirt, snow, or sand. (If you need anything more, let me know)
  • Application Link: Hana Link
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Request a Name - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:56 am
The Monk's Chosen Name

For Hime.

» Kanji: 千羽鶴
» Pronunciation: Senbazuru
» Meaning: "Thousand Paper Cranes"

» Kanji: 千羽鶴 - 谷折
» Pronunciation: Senbazuru - Taniori
» Meaning: "Thousand Paper Cranes - Valley Fold"

» Kanji: 千羽鶴 - 山折
» Pronunciation: Senbazuru - Yamaori
» Meaning: "Thousand Paper Cranes - Mountain Fold"

Paradigm likes this post

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:18 am
The Monk's Chosen Name

For Serenity.

» Kanji: 吹馨宮
» Pronunciation: Fukaorimiya
» Meaning: Windblown Fragrant Shrine

» Kanji: 原風
» Pronunciation: Genbu
» Meaning: Prairie Wind/Primary Wind (it's wordplay, it can mean either)

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Request a Name - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:39 pm

• Character Name: Otávio Vale Fontes
  • Translation Request: I have two names that I almost want... reverse-translated. Sorta. I have what I want them to sound like, but not the Kanji for what they mean.

Raidā—In reference to Kamen Rider.
    Sentai—In reference to Super Sentai.

And then I have one name I'd like help coming up with.
    I want something to refer to either Kaiju in general (Kaiju might even work now that I think about it), or something relating to Ultraman.

• Character Description: This is my Fullbring character based around the Henshin Boom. He's Brazilian, so his Japanese knowledge is mostly from DVDs of said shows so it doesn't have to be perfect. The guy is loud, hot-blooded, and will likely be the only one of my characters to ever refer to himself as either already a hero or wanting to be a hero.

Tsubine's Character List
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Request a Name - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:46 am

• Character Name: Junko Takeuchi
  • Translation Request: Something akin to "Mountain's Blossom" or something you'd deem similar.
    "Immature Blossom - Expressionless Face" if possible. Again, or something you'd deem similar.
  • Character Description: N/A
  • Ability Description: N/A
  • Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24435-junko-takeuchi-wip#173565

You can ignore this one until she sees quite a bit of progression given it would be for her future Shikai.

Last edited by Blade on Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Request a Name - Page 5 FXpoQxJ
Request a Name - Page 5 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Request a Name - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Request a Name - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:47 pm

• Character Name: Saisei Sato

• Translation Request:

The Return Of A King

Of course, as someone who isn't capable of translating accurately, I'd appreciate it if you took liberties with the translation so it both makes sense and read well. The point of it being translated to Japanese is that his nationality, aside from Sugiura, is Japanese. I'd like to thematically keep his naming scheme to Japanese because of that.

• Character Description: Not much to say about Saisei when it comes to his character. Though he isn't as happy-go-lucky as he used to be growing up, he still maintains his general air of kindness and respect for others. With that being the case, rather than being geared towards a Nobility-focus, a majority of his skill-set is more meant to represent a King protecting his people. Specifically, Earth as a whole.

• Ability Description: The Return Of A King is meant to be the name of his Letz Stil. When entering Letz Stil, Saisei doesn't obtain any real powers that are unlocked via the form, rather it is entirely meant to amplify his current powerset and abilities.

Request a Name - Page 5 FXpoQxJ
Request a Name - Page 5 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum