Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 5QDBZHO

Erchanhardt

Artist: Wagner - Song: Lohengrinn Overture

"I have developed my own style over the years. I typically do not take students, though...that rule has been broken recently, and I have found it quite pleasant to teach her. If you are willing to learn, I am willing to teach. Though, as I have told her, it is quite grueling. I will hardly go easy on you, hm?"

Smiling a bit at Micaiah's flexing, Erchanhardt listened carefully to her words, thinking about them for a while.

"Mm... Perhaps you are correct. Many of the day to day matters of administration are already handled by the others in the government. I suppose in many senses, my role is mostly symbolic, though I have protected these lands with my own fists for quite many a year. Still... I suppose I have made allies of sorts which would make such threats not such a grave concern. I imagine it would not be damnation were I to resume my traveling. I suspect it would do my dear student good as well."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:18 pm

The North God

"If it's too easy, it probably isn't worth learning."

Micaiah said that with a cocky smirk, but her eyes were steeled and serious, the type of eyes you'd see in someone genuinely prepared to take the world on.

"Yes, exactly! And, you know what, for your first adventure, you should tag along with me. I'm not on any demanding schedule, so I don't mind waiting in the city for a little while for you to prepare your things before you come along. It'll be fun, and a great, refreshing feeling after all! Of course, if you need to be here in Konisburg to teach me your one-two, I don't mind doing that first."

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:33 pm
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Yugiri-cat-template

Kitty Cat Yugirin

"You can't learn when it all goes to your head like that, you're even hearing a cat talk right now."

She spoke quickly and after she said it there was a long meowing sound like she had never spoken at all to begin with. With a flick of her tail and an intent gaze that looked intesely at Micaiah the cat jumped down and walked up to her before sitting down and meowing at her for attention.

END POST | THE CAT GOES NYA~

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:28 am

The North God

When the cat suggested Micaiah was having auditory hallucinations, the girl made a face of... disgust. She had a voice in her head, courtesy of demon magic nonsense, or more specifically an ancient telepathic sword, so she knew what a voice in her head sounded like. This cat was not one of them.

When the cat came down and tried to purr, Micaiah just avoided it. What a bitch. That said, it was the pet of a fellow wanderer, and in many ways, the old Demon King Maujuda was like a pet for the Wanderer from Solomon, so Micaiah could relate. Maujuda was oft a bitch himself.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:03 am

Erchanhardt

"That is a good outlook, Micaiah. Perhaps I will use that myself."

Erchanhardt laughed quietly once more at her energy, and looked amusedly down to Yugiri as she hopped from his shoulder.

"Now now, there is nothing wrong with confidence in oneself. It is overconfidence which ruins us, but I will not presume such a thing of her."

Erchanhardt decided it might be best if they went not to the castle, but to the quarry, if he was to put this girl to the test. After all, he did not relish the thought of spending many more hours in repair and masonwork simply for precursory assessment.

"And where are you planning to go next, if I may ask? I have not traveled outside business in a great many years, but I am curious where you think this journey would take us. Ah, and I will certainly need some time to assemble the requisite material if I am to teach while on such an adventure. It is not quite so easy without access to my library, you know."

Coding in Template By:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:15 am

The North God

If it wasn't for her experience with meddlesome voices jabbing at her mind, Micaiah might've actually been fooled--or at least question herself severely. She wasn't so easily duped, thankfully--moreover, Erchanhardt's response to the cat was there to support her. Internally, Micaiah gestured a "yes!" with a small fist pump, and then a puff of air as a "heh", celebrating the victory that was her healthy mind not yet succumbing to dementia and psychosis.

"The next stop for me should be towards either Moscow, or somewhere in sweet ol' Georgia. Things are totally open to the most arbitrary changes, however. Life is all about adapting to things."

While speaking, Micaiah's eyes wandered about, from the sea towards the direction they were walking towards. After a while, she genuinely started to inquire to herself. Where are we going again?

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:25 am
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Yugiri-cat-template

Kitty Cat Yugirin

Yugiri felt throughly ignored and if a cat could pout her irked expression would be there but she did not receive pats and Micaiah instead seemed pretty content. Bleh.

"Nya~"

She meowed in Japanese as she sat down and waited for this show to get on the road.

END POST | THE CAT GOES NYA~

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:32 am

Erchanhardt

"Mm... Moscow, hm?"

Erchanhardt gazed in the rough direction of Russia, memories of Stalingrad almost forcing their way to the surface. For the briefest of moments, his gaze seemed to become far more serious, but he shook it off just as quickly. Amor fati, Erchanhardt. Amor fati.

"Well, if I may make my own input, I have not traveled to America since their internal dispute many centuries ago. But I do suppose the value in an adventure is in the unexpectedness of where it might lead, so I will ultimately defer to you, Micaiah."

Coding in Template By:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:36 am

The North God

Micaiah was a grown woman, off on her own adventure without supervision. Therefore, she conducted herself maturely, and refrained from scoffing in victorious condescension, pulling one of her eyes down, and slipping her tongue out in a short raspberry. Again, she refrained, even if the cat had it coming to 'em. Her attention drawn to the cat, and the briefest consideration to fail her better judgement, also meant that she missed the serious demeanor that Erchanhardt wore for a moment. She still heard him, of course.

"Ahh, America, huh? It's a big place with a wide diversity in culture. I haven't visited in a while myself, but I'm familiar with a lot of the recent changes since I've ventured around demon territory quite a bit, and I've heard things down the grapevine. I'm totally cool with going by there. Can you swim well?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:07 am

Erchanhardt

"Do you intend for us to swim the Atlantic?"

Truth be told, the idea was not one Erchanhardt unilaterally opposed. He had done it before in his younger days, after all. Mostly as a mere test of his own ability, a reminder to his peers of his skill. To do so in a more relaxed atmosphere might be preferable.

"Well, I am quite an exceptional swimmer, yes. If that is indeed your aim, then I am more than capable of such."

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum