Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:28 am
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Yugiri-cat-template

Kitty Cat Yugirin

Heh. Such was the power of the speed meta, dodge that kick was easy for Yugiri and she smiled to herself internally. The little moment was cut short though when Erchanhardt announced the end of their little 'game' and she looked at the ground while embarrassed at being addressed as such.

Kinda made her think of when her uncle did it.

So she was very sulky after that, silent and walking along behind him with her tail between her legs. There wasn't that much swaying going on with it at the moment.

END POST | THE CAT GOES NYA~

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:56 pm

The North God

Micaiah didn't make any more moves, but right after the cat dodged her kick, she poised herself in a readied stance, prepared for any other attacks. Fortunately, as soon as Erchanhardt responded, the kitty had its tail tucked.

"No more? Cool."

She would've enjoyed the fight, but it wasn't gonna be a bad thing for them to not fight. Normally, the girl might've felt cucked by this, but she was being cordially invited into the home of the person in charge of where she was at. Not only that, but Erchanhardt was a pretty cool guy, and it'd suck to give trouble for him. Of course, when someone else starts the trouble, Micaiah wouldn't miss a beat in responding in kind, but if Yugiri wasn't intent on doing anymore, it was for the best that neither would Micaiah.

The blonde followed Erchanhardt's gesture and entered the gates, marveling at the scenery of the courtyard. It wasn't the most fantastic of sights given how adventurous Micaiah was, but a well kept, vibrant courtyard was still a beautiful thing to see.

"You take care of the place well, I see! Lots of castles I've been to are either destroyed and decrepit, or just neglected in general. Especially in Demon World, where some places don't have much appreciation for Western architecture, and the place I was didn't have much in the way of gardens and flora."

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:17 pm
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT

"I do my best to keep it well-kept. I must admit, my recent houseguest has given me a bit more reason to focus on the aesthetic of it."

Walking through the courtyard and off to one side, Erchanhardt opened a smaller side door which opened immediately into a staircase. Given the way it might have seemed to have Micaiah enter into a dark cellar first, he naturally led the way down, but as he did so he opted to pick Yugiri up once more. Despite the scolding, he did not enjoy seeing her sulk like that. The path to the cellar was an unremarkable stone hallway the whole way down, but after a short bit of walking, it seemed the more recent masonry gave way to far older work.

"The castle was in fact nearly destroyed in its entirety during the Second World War. It took me quite some time, but I eventually rebuilt it myself. I did not wish to do it disservice by simply building something new atop its bones."

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:22 pm

The North God

Micaiah nudged the man with her elbow suggestively, and if he looked at her he'd find the girl's eyebrows bouncing a couple times.

"Oohhh, what kind of house guest we talkin' here, huh?"

She continued following behind down the staircase, and where a person might typically be a bit on-guard or suspicious given the setting, Micaiah was completely without guard. There was a bit of trust in the man given he was a kindred spirit, but also a good amount of self-confidence that even if things were to get dicey, the solomian was capable of handling it.

"That's some impressive work then, but man, Second World War huh? That sounds so far away, and so... small, in comparison to the sorts of wars we have now. At least, so I've heard. I haven't really been around for any wars--I'd like to get a chance, personally, but it's all down to the politics and whims of the people high up there, huh?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:05 am

ERCHANHARDT

Erchanhardt simply shook his head at her nudging, keenly aware of what she meant by it. Though, it did occur to him that perhaps the people of the town might have had the same thought. That was disconcerting.

"She is a dear friend and a student."

He did not feel the need to elaborate more on anything that their relationship was not, given that would simply seem like some sort of targeted denial. The truth had been stated, and nothing more needed be said.

"It was a long time ago, yes, and far smaller in scale than the wars today. Part of me misses the simplicity, even if at the time I thought nothing could possibly be larger in scope. I do not relish war, or violence, but they are necessary things. I do not deny them their place for the sake of some abstract moral good."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:17 pm
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Yugiri-cat-template

Kitty Cat Yugirin

She followed along. Of course when he went to pick her up she let him hold her for a while. She was upset or angry at his scolding, but after a short walk with them she tried to squirm free and reluctantly leave his scratches.

"I'm gonna go rest for a bit while you show her around. I'm really tired."

With that Yugiri started to go the other way until she disappeared to swap back to normal.

END POST | THE CAT GOES NYA~

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADLife is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 am

The North God

"Dear friend? Is that a status of your own decision, orrrrrr?"

Micaiah's face went more neutral, preparing itself to shift into pity or disappointment. He may not have intended to elaborate, but the girl liked to know things, and to be certain. While asking, she waved to farewell to the cat, and as soon as the feline turned around, she stuck her tongue out in secrecy.

"I dunno if I agree that war is necessary. I guess it depends in what respect it's viewed that way; necessary for a goal, or necessary by nature.

There's this story I know, of a demon king who lived in a time of constant war. At the time, wars started for pride and quickly turned to national survival. The demon king never started it, and he never lost until his last fight; but, he always knew of the option to submit. Submission may not be ideal or enjoyable, but it is, most literally, an option, and it avoids war."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:29 am

ERCHANHARDT

"It is a mutual feeling on her and my behalf. I suppose you could ask her, if you find my answer suspect."

His tone wasn't irritated or anything, and if anything he found her question amusing in a way. Erchanhardt, indeed, had trouble picturing his relationship with Yugiri being any other sort. Perhaps if the two had met 5 centuries earlier, it would be another matter, but that was not exactly a trivial amount of time, now was it? The idea simply did not strike him as a good one for any number of reasons.

"Submission is an option, but it is not always a righteous one. Nor, for that matter, is warfare. The people may not wish to die in battle, but who is to say they wish to bow before new masters, either? This is why it is a responsibility of leaders to know when this violence is necessary, when war is, more practically speaking, unavoidable. Perhaps 'necessary' is not the correct word, but to be ready for war is a necessity, I would think."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:48 am

The North God

"Oh. I see. Good for you."

She spoke with brevity in a monotone voice and a forced smile. The coin flip landed on disappointment, but it made sense. Erchanhardt was an old man from the West; it's only natural that the opportunity for things to get spicy was not taken. Sandwiches and mayo, that sort of thing.

"That one I can understand. Necessary as far, like, independence and self-preservation goes. 'Cause, you know, dying is always an option if your goal isn't specifically to live, and honestly sometimes dying just works out, I think. Especially at this point in the world."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:23 am

ERCHANHARDT

Erchanhardt could only chuckle at her response. He was no fool, and her disappointment was hardly well-hidden given her prior demeanor.

"Not all relationships between a man and a woman need be so carnal, Micaiah. Besides, I would imagine a woman would prefer a man a few centuries younger, hm?"

It was naturally just a lighthearted comment, and the Duke continued on their walk through the cellar, all manner of alcohol slowly beginning to line the walls. Her last comment, however, brought him back down to the reality of things.

"Yes, death is indeed always an option. A difficult one, perhaps, but there are those who seek it out. The nature of suffering means that an end to said suffering will always seem a worthwhile aim. It is their prerogative to choose death."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum