Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:33 am

The North God

The illusion of a moustache nearly manifested on Micaiah's upper lip, her nose seemingly extending pompously. She lifted her hand to have her knuckles cover her mouth while letting out an "Ohohoho~!"

"Oh, Brother Erchanhardt, you young, sweet summer child. There are many relationships between man and woman, but a carnal one is one of the most enjoyable. You shall know, my padawan, in due time when you are ready. That said, we live in different times, good sir; there are beings out there engaging in the most nefarious of activities with age gaps well beyond the hundreds. It's 2420, good sir. I bet I could find you someone to let you discover the delicacies of the underworld. Just say the word."

Micaiah's words ended with herr attention drawn to the sprawling walls. Excitement was welling in her. So many different alcohols, all new experiences that could actually inebriate the girl! She couldn't even give much attention to the more serious topic discussed. She could only marvel with starstruck eyes and a mouth agape.

"Are all these the same, or is each one a different type of bottle? You know, this is kind of an excessive amount for one person, you sure you couldn't use someone to take some of it off your hands?"

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Empty Re: Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt]

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:25 am
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT

Visions of centuries ago briefly flashed through Erchanhardt's mind. It was an uncanny similarity.

"I am familiar with the pleasures of the flesh. My daughter, I imagine, would be sufficient evidence as to that. Your offer is certainly well appreciated, but I am not particularly inclined toward such things."

Micaiah's obvious interest in the collection was rather endearing, and Erchanhardt smiled a touch more at the expression she wore. It was rare to see such honest emotion from anyone. How refreshing.

"There are duplicates of many, but more than a few are one of a kind. While I would be happy to part with some of them, I would not be willing to give away more than a few. Some of these are the last of their vintage."

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:53 pm

The North God

"Oh, you have a daughter! What's it like? I'm not interested in kids, maybe when I'm older and can be tied down, but I imagine it's one of the greatest adventures to have. And most difficult."

The closest thing Shurpa ever had to kids was... well, whatever she created in her realm. From her memories, Micaiah recalled that the sense of family was never there with her creations. It was more empty, without any love. Then again, the closest thing to any sort of "love" she ever felt was with Ravan, maybe? In a sibling or friend sort of way. Well, she did lov--enjoy a good drink.

"Ah, I feel ya. I'd do the same, so I know where you're comin' from. We can discuss which of them you're fine with parting with, for now we can just stick to the original trade."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:08 pm
Life is Long and Lost [Private/Erchanhardt] - Page 6 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT

"It was life changing, in perhaps more ways than I have the time to convey in words. Never before had I known such happiness, and I would be a far worse man today had she not come into my life. Difficult, most certainly, but it was profoundly worth every moment. I had lived three centuries before she was born, so do not feel as though you need rush toward a family any time soon."

Coming to a large stone door, Erchanhardt set his hands against it and slowly pushed it aside. The sheer weight of the stone slab was enough not only to keep out any intruders, but to insure that the climate of this room was kept as even as possible. Naturally, he led the way inside once more, and unlike the rows of neatly lined bottles in the hall prior, this room had a space specifically for each bottle, all but a few held in glass cages. They were priceless beyond measure, and he walked to one side to open one of them. Within it was a set of four bottles, and he pulled one out to hand to Micaiah.

"Do treat it well, hm? And should you imbibe, I hope you will enjoy it."

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:25 pm

The North God

Micaiah paused her steps for a moment. Erchanahardt was 300 when he had his first child? Weren't there usually, like, problems passed a certain age? Should Micaiah wait 300 years? Her life as Shurpa in the same ballpark, plus a hundred, and those years felt excruciatingly long. Yeah, there was a lot to explore and see around the world, so much that it felt infinite, but surely infinity could be explored in 300 years. Then what? The only thing to do then would probably be to have the kid. Oh, but re-exploring infinity with the kid would probably be a new experience in itself, right? So it's a whole new infinity to explore. Ah shit, this was way too much planning and thinking ahead. That wasn't Micaiah's kind of thing, it brought up some anxieties better left untouched.

"That sounds nice. I'm sure I'll come to the point of being a mother. I think the difficult part will be being a good mother. I think my ma was a good caretaker, but I dunno about how much of a mom she was."

Micaiah resumed her steps while Erchanhardt opened the slab to the room. No man put in there 3 days ago came out, so it couldn't be helped that the girl was a little disappointed. Whatever. Booze is better than men, hahaha...

She reached out to take the four bottles off his hand, tapping each one against the gourd, turning them into cards, and having them vanish in her hands for storage. Reading too much in the alcohol now would ruin the fun and mystery of finding out about them when the time came to drink. Besides, Micaiah was sure they'd have plenty more time to discuss the drinks in the coming days. In the meantime, the girl tapped her gourd to pull out the painting, handing it to Erchanhardt while extending her other hand for a handshake.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you, good sir."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum