Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:09 am
Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Banner-480

Alastor | SEVENTH DIVISION MEMBER

All the propulsion of a blazing rocket, that's about what was happening here. One of his division members had ran off, after she burned down her yurt and now Murasaki had ran off too? By the fates this kid had to stop help stop this. Now to actually do it he had to go fast, faster than fast.

In the most stupidist way possible too. He could probably have asked Arkin but that'd be stupid so the kid did what he could do and started generating his energy in the form of intense heat and pressure, next step was to just ease into it a little...

Off like a rocket. No control aside from some basic ones, blazing through the sky like a comet while he felt himself go faster and faster. He felt really sick doing it but he aimed in the direction of the general idea of where she ran off too and sure enough, Tenmarin would be hit by the force of a speeding missile.

Literally.

He was laying in a crater, feeling pretty injured and beat up but coughing and with the suddenless of the hit it didn't really leave a lot of room for a dodge unless Tenmarin was really aware.

"Fuck ugh. Never going to do that again... Hey Murasaki. I came to make sure you don't screw up.."

With a dumb grin Alastor fell back and coughed up some blood. There was a few broken bones.

Afterburner Type 2 was born.

END POST | LET IT BURN

Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTOh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADOh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:02 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Good? Good! Tenmarin could only let out a shaky chuckle feeling her body desire rest. Though, it doubts the Captain is going to let it off this easily. Honestly, all that was wanted to be said was said, and there is no point in any of this any longer. That doesn’t lessen the desire to continue fighting, but Tenmarin is far more mature than Elyss despite how cryptic and sadistic it seemed. The desire to carve flesh and paint the world a bloody red hasn’t subsided, but what is the point in that want if one dies foolishly? A contradictory thought considering Elyss’ battle with the mass of Hollow a few moments ago, but deep down, looking past the desire to fight, harm, get injured, and kill, Elyss had hoped someone would come to save her from that suicidal battle. Despite how alive it made her feel, she didn’t want to die like that. Maybe that’s just her selfishness rising up finally within her, but she’s spent so long being selfless that having a sudden desire didn’t feel so bad.

Tenmarin knew it wouldn’t be able to defend itself completely from the next strike, but it would not simply back down, unaware of the consequences of enacting the way it is. Elyss and Tenmarin are not cowards even if unstable and foolish at times. As if either of them would allow themselves to simply back down. However, they were saved by a burning angel… Well, if what occurred was in any form that sacrilege.

With a loud “Oof”, Tenmarin felt the wind knocked straight out of it sending Elyss’ body sprawling away with the sudden redheaded man’s dynamic entrance. She didn’t stay with him however and flew off in another direction right into a tree with a sickening crack that broke through the trunk of the large object. She simply drops onto the ground unmoving. From all the injuries taken, that hit was the one that finally did Tenmarin in causing the Zanpakuto to lose its control over the body and return consciousness to Elyss who immediately lost it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Oh Captain, My Captain. I'm not Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:12 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Murasaki generally considered herself someone incredibly aware of the battlefield. In fact, she probably had better awareness of it than most. Surprising her was no easy feat, but seeing Alastor rocket into the fray at that speed, and with that force, actually gave her a moment of pause, even in Musonzai. It was simply so unexpected that she needed to reevaluate the whole situation.

"I wouldn't have."

Any protective instinct toward Alastor was still being suppressed by Musonzai, and Murasaki simply dashed toward the fallen Elyss. Her unconsciousness made this situation far simpler, and Murasaki reached down to take Tenmarin from the woman's hands. This would be sufficient for now. She took a centering breath, examining the whole situation carefully. She wouldn't be able to carry them back to the Seireitei until Musonzai ended, so for now, she simply kneeled down and attended to the wounds of her fallen subordinates. Elyss was closer, and hers were likely simpler, mostly a matter of stopping any bleeding. Alastor...she would get to Alastor next.

[Musonzai will end in 2 posts.]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum