Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv]

Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:10 am

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Calypso's saddened, distant expression only seemed to worsen as Ulv told her of an incident where she almost did something so rash, but what sounded like a friend of her's managed to stop her from reacting on such emotions. She looked weary as Ulv handed her the infant, a dreary smile forming on her face as her past traumas came crawling back up her spine,

"There was an 'Abalia' for Algos... She just wasn't good enough or strong enough to stop her from doing terrible things to herself, and others..."

She would walk over with the little grabby infant in her arms, gently sitting down as her head was lowered,

"...Ulv. I.. Ended up in a strange place, for a really long time.. I initially thought it was hell, not.. 'Hell' the place, 'hell' the idea. There was no color, for the longest time no sound.. Just someplace.. No living creature should ever end up in."

She looked at the woman from the side, struggling to smile with the amount of pain and trauma gleaming in her eyes, "..Though it was practically no time at all on this side.. Over there.. I spent about 30 years in there.. I almost went mad countless times.. Shit I think I have lost my mind but I remained functional. It was.. Torture. Even if I had people to speak to and have companionship.. I was crumbling and rebuilding, over and over again.."

She covered her face with one of her hands, the other securing the child as platinum tears rolled down her face, a fluttering laugh escaping her lips,

"...Gods, I never want to see anybody I know down there, or anybody alive.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv]

Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:40 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Sounds like a bad dream. But I don't think there is a there, it sounds like you were just stuck in your own mind. There is nowhere with that kind of time distortion. Even the Dangai isn't like that. If you spent thirty years in the Dangai - somehow managed to stop the flow of the Dangai for thirty years which is something even i couldn't manage - it would be a hundred and thirty one days on the outside. And people would notice if you'd vanished for a hundred and thirty one days. Don't let the experience be your life. You have people to support you and that need support"

Ulv's gentle motherly tones and soft arm around Calypso were iconic of the woman supporting her friends in need.
"There was a thing a year or two back. I learned a technique called the Incarnate Illusion Technique. A special Yu-Shan training ability to creates a world in which you can train eternally. Or as eternal as your energy can keep up with. But, it was not real, and so it was only me in there, without Hvit and Beowulf and Iko and the Resolve Flame. Damn neary drove me mad, losing all of them..."

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:14 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

"It was not a bad dream."

After moments of silence, Calypso gave Ulv a look she wouldn't have been capable of before - Dead serious tension. The pure, raw emotion and will radiating from her was so powerful it made anything not well tied down in the room shake, like a rumble of thunder striking nearby. Soon this rumble would cease as Calypso quietly drew back,

"It wasn't a dream. It was a place. I could feel the years grating and straining my mind among other things. I had to become attuned to it in order to escape... I even managed to bring my companions out with me, even if they aren't themselves, and have no current recollection of the place.."

Her eyes were wide as she could continue, "But that place.. I know it's real, Ulv. Because I can see them, my very mind and soul is tied to that place, now... That place.. It's a culmination of memories, it's a mirror of this world... And I can see those who dwell in it, from this side."

Her head twitched slightly, body trembling as she went on, "Memories of man and beast dwell there, unchanging, undying... They're trapped there for an indiscernible amount of time.. A lot go mad from all the ceaseless waiting..."

Her head tilted to the side, chuckling sadly, "But rarely, those treading the barrier of sleep and death end up there... And if they aren't lucky enough to wake up on their own, one of those people, those shadow folk, who have lost their minds to desperation and loneliness..."

Her platinum tears turned to black as she continued, "...I met a little boy who also got trapped. One of them took him.." Her head tilted the other way as she continued her sad laughter, "..I found him on this side," She grimaced, keeping the little baby in her arms close to her as her eyes started turning dark from her deep distress, "I shouldn't have looked for him, I shouldn't have found him, I should have left that awful question unanswered... He had awoken from his coma, but he wasn't himself anymore.. That forceful transition changed him. His poor little head, his poor, poor mother.. Neither of them deserved such a terrible thing."

Her head was lowered, she didn't even look at Ulv anymore, "..I know that was a real place. I know what I experienced was real. It was real, what it did to me, was real. I still experience those horrid hallucinations and delusions and other ill-minded things, even if I've learned to manage them."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:27 am

"Mmm. Hence why I said 'sounds like' rather than 'it is explicitly a, you can trust me on this I am the Danava of Dreams and Nightmares'. Those kind of outbursts are exactly what I am talking about, Calypso" Ulv gave her a stern mother glare. The girl was no longer a small little child to play with a Hollow, but a powerhouse of incredible potency, so she needed to learn to keep herself together, to keep her temper in.

"But if it is an actual place, could be your Conceptual World? Or a mutated variant therein. I have never seen your Eternal Partner after all, so maybe something like that has finally come through but because of your level of power and delayed maturity, it seriously messed up? I won't pretend to know everything, I just know enough to talk to my Demon friends about things that need to be talked about.

Inami would be a good woman to talk to. She's a very smart Demon. Yuukinan and Kimitsuki are both Danavas that I know of so they can give you some first hand insight into your nature. If you still have the cute social ineptitude, I can always introduce you to them"

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:48 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Her darkening eyes rounded with shame as Ulv gave her such correcting words. Dark tears ran down her face as her head lowered, voice soft and feeling, "..I'm sorry, Ulv... I panicked."

Brushing the short little locks of Ulv Jr through her fingers, she was idle as she let Ulv speak her thoughts and possibilities of what Calypso had experienced. Her expression was unchanging, as she soon would move to speak again,

"From how much time i spent there, learning and understanding, it isn't anything derived from me. Majority of the population there would have been in that realm long before I was even born if i'm going with the one-hour-one-year rule. But.. They aren't exactly living people - They're memories of those people who died, and.. Ended up stuck there for whatever reason."

She opened and closed her palm, blinking slowly, "I'm guessing it's a very deep mental realm, one I only connected with because of my concept - I'm.. Intrinsically tied to everyone's mind at some capacity. It's why I, and by extension my concept, even exists. Because all of you guys exist and have the capacity for higher thought, dreams, aspirations, wishes..."

Her head hung, white locks draping over her shoulder as her tired eyes rested on the infant,

"Inami is my aunt, so of course i've met and spoken to her. Yuukinan and Kimitsuki.. Sound familiar, I may have heard of them. I've grown past my childish fears - I can walk up and speak to even my own mother just fine."

She chuckled softly, "After all, i've learned of real things to fear in this wretched life..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:41 pm

"Mmhmm. Something you are allowed to do all the way down at the bottom when the absolute maximum output might bother the squirrel in the tree above you. But if you lose control of the power you have now, and it rages out...well, the initial fall out could be an entire city wiped off the map. But you are a Demon. As you said, you feel emotions more strongly, and if your power gets out of control, you'll drown in those emotions and grow psychotically primed. The merest of stimuli will cause you to react in a way that will scar everyone who has to see such a reaction. Woe betide to any who is on the receiving end of that reaction"

Ulv didn't usually go so far, rather helping gently. But after Algos, Ulv had to be firmer with powerful Demons like Calypso.
"Now. Don't forget that Danavas like yourself are alive long before they are ever condensed into physical form. You represent a primal force that has existed since the dawn of time. Just because you are here now doesn't mean the aspect in which you are connected to has just come about. Things like this have existed long before you were ever born, and will exist long after you die. Don't discard the things you can perceive simply because you believe them something born with you."

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:26 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso swallowed hard and looked away shamefully as Ulv chided her about her reaction, biting her lip as she had to think about it, take it in, and accept it - She wasn't a little demon anymore, she was someone with a significant power in her that could cause serious damage with merely an inkling towards destruction. The woman would look down to the baby in her arms, calm and healthy, as she would sadly brush her fingers through her hair,

No more senseless violence and trauma, definitely not to you, or any who follow you...

Her eyes visibly softened as she looked back at Ulv, gently nodding at the idea that her concept likely had attachment to, or even created this realm, long before she was even born, "I'm not sure, there's a lot of unknown to it, but i'm going to figure it out. I'm properly connected to it now - Maybe.. Maybe i'd be able to control going to and fro, i'd just have to be careful. Only reason I got stuck initially, at least what I suspected, was because entering a mental realm such as that, that I wasn't familiar with, just threw off my internal everythings. I distinctly remember my energies feeling discordant and difficult to grasp, maybe they went haywire, maybe they went quiet, i'm not sure, I just know I couldn't use any of my magics down there for a long time."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:30 am

"Mmm, going to a mental realm and then panicking that you can't get out is probably the reason you couldn't get out. And every moment you failed is a moment you panicked further and further. Self-fulfilling" Ulv replied. It was good she was out now, and good that she was still talking to people. Gooing back was reckless, but Calypso was reckless from birth. Trying to make friends with mindless Hollows....

"If you ever need any help, just call for me. I am Ulv, and all realms of mentality bow to my superior abs. I'll get in there regardless of what it thinks"

URSA MADRE | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:17 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

"You may call for my assistance as well if you ever need it."

Stepping out of a Ulv's shadow, the snow-haired, blood-eyed Algos slithered her grasp around the waist of The Vizard Queen. In this way, she savored her warmth as her eyes shifted upward to Calypso to observe her kin. Sensing the energies within her sister, it was quite apparent that the woman was in a whirlwind of hell from her trap to that lost dimension. It brought a sense of sadness to The Princess to her sister in such pain, yet the greater part of her knew she'd work through it as all Asthavon were cursed to pain.

Now moving her gaze back to the mother of her child, Algos moved her fingers through the cheeks of Ulv before she settled on this one question:

"Where is my little one?"

With tendrils now stretching from the center of her back, about a dozen of these crimson appendages stretched as they yearned to caress and hold her little one. And, if Calypso would allow it, they would even attempt to pat her head; but not push it any further given how crazed the woman may be over being touched by her sister.

"I want to hold you all. It feels so warm in here that I don't want to lose that warmth~"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:03 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly was dead silent, rather brow-beaten by Ulv's attempts at comforting. She knew the woman meant well, but she felt a deep clawing inside of her, a gnawing feeling that had existed for some time. But to dwell on such a feeling, was for another time; They had a rather expected visitor. The woman's dour gaze did not change once her older sibling entered the scene, watching her embrace Ulv, sensing her feelings of love and attachment.

She held her tongue as the woman asked of her child's whereabouts, quietly holding the little creature out to be grasped and held by the woman as she retracted her hands, resting them in her lap as she was rather unreactive to Algos' attempts at physical affection. Despite the warmth and love in the room, Calypso clammed up and resided in cold silence, turned away from the newly tied family as she resided to her own thoughts for the moment. This would have happened regardless; Algos' presence just made her attempts to fade to the background a little easier for her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum