Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv]

Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:31 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

The room grew much heavier and much hotter as someone new appeared, Ulv shifting with graceful fluidity towards the being that simply appeared in the room.
'Wait' Exclaimed Hvit, giving Ulv a moment's pause, and letting her see it was just Algos appearing. Dampening the oppressive feel of the place, she'd return it to normal levels and exhale a breath.

"Knock, next time" Ulv warned. These motherly instincts were new, and on top of her normal ones, it was hard to keep her head. Still, she snuggled in to Algos, while Baby Ulv would get adventurous and climb onto Algos' head, gumming at her hair with teethless nibbles.

"But, to continue, now we are all here" Ulv spoke, a softer, gentler tone to her voice now. "Remember how you felt, Calypso. In that moment, in that flash of emotion too great to be bridled. Remember every iota of that moment, and then apply how you wanted to be treated in the moment after that, to everyone you meet who has done the same. Have pity, not scorn, for those who had not had a person there capable of both easing and intimidating them back into the realm of sanity"

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv]

Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:06 am

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Her head twitched as she heard Ulv begin to speak to her once again, staring at the woman as she spoke such words, asking understanding and pity from her, clearly for the being who just entered. She hadn't much idea how much Ulv knew of what happened between them, but Algos wasn't the one causing the swirl of sickness in her gut. There was but one person in this room who made her feel such a way...

The dull expression of her typically eyes seemed reminiscent of a being desperate for some form of relief or escape in their life, as her hands slowly covered her face. She wasn't crying, though.

She laughed. She let out a gentle, low, forced laugh, her shoulders quaking as she did so, before lifting her head, a hand covering half her face,

"That's funny Ulv. You're funny."

Her breath was shaking as she forced a smile on her features, her face looked pained, "Sure, yeah, that's great advice, you mean well, but you're telling the wrong kind of person that kind of thing."

She let out a labored sigh, holding her head in her hands, her breath heavy as another forced laugh left her lips,

"Because if I treated everyone the same way I wanted to be treated, especially after moments like that, well... I don't think i'd make anyone very happy with me..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:10 pm

Listening to Calypso's words, Ulv would be somewhat confused. She wouldn't make anyone happy? That seemed to imply something very negative. So Ulv would make sure to emphasise what she meant, so that there was no misunderstandings here.

"Hmm? Then please, explain to me how you'd want to be treated by myself and others in the situation where I could not dampen your emotional outburst. In the situation where you lashed out, hurting Baby Ulv and incapacitating myself. Tell me your desires in the moment when you came back to control to see Baby Ulv screaming on the floor, and myself unconscious and severely wounded. Or even worse, Baby Ulv in my arms, disturbingly quiet as I hold her with tear-stained cheeks. You explaining that to me will help me out here, in a great way"

Ulv was raised now, even in Algos' embrace. Standing fully and holding herself as if trying to stop such a future from coming with force of will and arm, even though it was mere hypothesis.

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:43 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

The illness she felt only grew when Ulv pushed a more vivid picture of that hypothetical event. Her head was hanging, fingers spaced on her face for her eyes to be visible, her body visibly shaking by the end of the woman's prompt, the sound of a gag coming from the demon as Calypso felt a rush of nausea as she sat there. She was silent for a moment, the appearance of dark tears running down her arms becoming evident, as she tried to collect herself. After a moment, she lifted her head to show her face, acidic dark tears stinking with agony, hatred, and pain rolling down her face, however she smiled at the woman, as she would then respond,

"I'd never forgive myself, if I stupidly allowed such a thing to happen. Never. No matter how many lifetimes pass, I never would. I would hate myself for all of eternity, even more than I already do."

Pain shook her voice, but despite this her face still attempted it's poor facade of happiness, "I wouldn't expect any good to come of my life past a point like that. I would think any I knew and love would hate me after such a thing, and they are right to do so. I don't believe that's something I would be allowed to return from, from anyone, or anything. No matter what I wish, it would be something that happened, and there is no undoing it."

She then faced the floor, silent for a moment, before speaking once again, her voice remaining fragile and low, "But don't think that's how I would treat anyone who made a mistake; i'd be much more forgiving towards others, but myself is not someone I believe would deserve forgiveness for such harm."

Her tears burned her face, but she didn't seem to care, covered her face with her hands as she laughed wearily and spoke in a murmur, "..I'm already pathetic filth to begin with."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:54 pm

"Oi" Ulv spoke. Sharp and sudden, staring at Calypso with irate eyes. "I already get enough of that self-loathing crap from Henrex, so I am full on it. I will not brook it from you as well, Calypso" Ulv spoke. She'd then break off from Algos with a quick 'Look after Baby Ulv' and then walk over to Calypso, reaching out to take Calypso's hands, trying to gently ease them away from her face.

"You can't help how you feel. But you can help how you feel about how you feel. Lacking self-confidence is fine, but don't let it define you. Fight against it, and let others bouy you into a warm land. If you can't believe in yourself, then believe in me, who believes in you" Ulv would speak gently and softly, so as to comfort Calypso.

"Now come on. We are all going out for dinner as a family. Any argument or griping and I will kidnap Vanyel from wherever he stands and bring him here so we can all stand around feeling awkward. Do you want to doom everyone to standing around feeling awkward, Calypso? "Baby Ulv is already going to see you as the awkward aunt, so try not to reinforce that fact too soon"

URSA MADRE | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:10 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Algos was holding her baby and growing more irritated with the circumstance taking place before her. She made sure her little one was saved as she allowed the little one to start gnawing on her hair; while doing so her demonic energy would flow to the surface, act as a numbing agent, and soothe any mental or emotional tensions in the child by being so close to its mother. From there, her crimson eye would lock straight on Calypso and she'd let her have it:

"That's not the sister who I fought against. What I see now is a miserable pile of self-pitying lies. Weren't you the one screaming in my face not too long to cut the bullshit? What happened to that Calypso?"

Algos did not hold her tongue as she ruined this happy moment for her, so she'd more than happily slap her back to reality.

"I'll hold my own chaotic impulses together for your children, I'd expect you to be able to do the same. As your sister I love you, but if you want to pull me out of the gutter, I'll have to return the favor in this ridiculous display you are putting on for me and my kid."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:33 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

She was silent as Ulv laid into her about her attitude, biting her bottom lip gently as her features otherwise remained lax, eyes still rolling with tears as she stared widely at Ulv as she was spoken to. Thoughts gnawed at the back of her mind as she thought of the words she spoke, but she had nothing definite in mind; She thought what she thought, those voices in her mind crying and spitting venom at her, however at the same time she wanted to believe in what Ulv said. She didn't know what to say, or think, or do, and thus simply, she lowered her head. A defeated gaze was on her face as she softly spoke,

"..Okay."

Her head moved to look in the direction of Algos, who had taken the far less gentle approach, prompting the younger of the two to stare at her, mumbling under her breath as she averted her gaze,

"..What happened? She fell into a rabbit hole she wasn't prepared for, learned things about herself she wasn't ready to, and doesn't know how to cope with it that knowledge."

She rubbed at her eyes, forcing her tears to cease, gloomy look to fade, as she took a deep breath and sat up straight.

"Sorry for behaving like a pathetic imp in your otherwise happy presences. I let those feelings escape me," She sighed, "..Forget I said or did anything."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:52 pm

"That's the secret, Calypso. I'm not happy. As such. You think because I can stand here and help you, that my life is all lala land with rainbows and candy floss clouds. But it's not. I'm just like you, I'm just like Algos. The only trick is that when the world tells you to move, you plan yourself like a tree and say 'no, you move'. A Problem doesn't simply go away because you have a grasp on it and don't let it affect your day to day life. So having a grasp on every problem and drowning them all in the tub just gives you the illusion of having no troubles"

Ulv would then look towards the too and slide off to her wardrobe.
"She did Danava things. Give her Danava talk, about Danava stuff. I am way out of my depth on that~" Ulv would coo towards Algos, and then go off to get herself dressed up.

URSA MADRE | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:39 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

"Apology accepted."

She then focused her eyesight on Calypso as she heard the gist of what Ulv said. Perhaps this was a bit out of her pay grade, so she'd merely nod her head in the agreement since she knew the woman knew next to nothing about Danava's.

"I'll handle it, dear."

And with that, Algos pat her little sister's head with her tendril to assure her that things were going to be ok. By giving her the same protection as her own child, she wanted to at least make sure those who meant something to her black heart were protected with the wrath of a demonic goddess at their side.

"You can come to me with your problems, sister. I just don't tolerate the pity party."

Then, Algos took her hand and sat her down as she tried to hug her so that the baby could relax, get to know her aunt, and establish closeness as it was hanging off of her like a monkey clinging to its primal mama.

"What can I do to help you? Point me in the direction and I'll do what I can to support you. I don't want to see you so hurt, so I will invest my time to help you, sister."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:37 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso was silent as Algos took over the situation, her arms crossed, head lowered as she was clammed up, taking a defensive pose as Algos spoke to her, knees pressed against her chest as her lip wrinkled at Algos' reaching for her.

"Oh, I didn't know you had any interest in even noticing a weak thing like me."

Her gaze was averted as she spoke. She didn't resist Algos' attempts at physical contact, but she didn't acknowledge or reciprocate them either,

"A spineless, weak little creature that could never manage to do anything on her own, who's weakness would only manage to divine if she ever so tried..."

Her tone gradually became more and more tearful as her face became buried in her knees,

"...Who's better off sealed up in a bubble where no one can hear her inane, pointless, idiotic chatter... Isn't that what you think of me? Isn't that how you see me?"

She spoke through choked words, her arms wrapping tighter around her legs, "..Whatever could you ever want to help me with? I stupidly got myself into that situation, after all. It was my stupid little desires that got me trapped there in the first place. You were right - I'm nothing but a failure."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum