Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Empty Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv]

Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:26 am

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The demon's eyes were lowered as she trekked through the familiar sights and smells of Minatumi. She already knew her destination, hell she could just port there and be done with it, but.. That's not what she wanted to do right now. Though it wasn't much time from this end, a walk through this city was a distant memory being relived to her. She didn't take notice of so many things that she did now, the little bits of sensory delights a typical person would dismiss or take little notice of.

The sights, the sounds - she had learned to appreciate these senses, as she didn't have them for quite a long time, even the color of everything seemed more vibrant to her after spending such a long time in that dark realm of memories. Though, she wasn't here to sightsee all day, there was some people she had come here to see, and first on that list was Miss Mayor.

Hardly any time passed for that woman, and everybody else upon the surface, but Calypso experienced those thirty hours, as thirty, long, agonizing years. And out of the creatures who managed to leave, she was the only one out of their three who remembered every little thing about her experience. She envied them somewhat, the rebirthed forms of her friends, but at the same time she couldn't simply just forget such an experience.

Soon she trekked up that familiar hill to the home sitting atop, listening to every footstep, every breath of wind, every rustle and skid and clatter, as she finally got to the top. Once in front of the door, she stared silently, looking at her pale, raised hand, gingerly tucked into a fist, and brought it to the door.

Knock.
Knock.
Knock...

A slow, patterned knock was given to the door, and she would then await an answer to the door.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Empty Re: Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv]

Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:04 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"Guu-guu~" Ulv teased her little baby's nose happily, and then paused for a moment and frowned. "Wait, should I guu-guu? Tsk, I have no idea how to raise demons. I should ask Inami some time" Ulv commented to herself. The cute little thing in the cot would nibble on her rattle and stare up with brilliant amber eyes. "Ari? You mean the woman who swings between Dick Wizard and psychotically obsessed with a woman she barely knows? No, she's good at making them, not so good at raising them. I had to headbutt the knowledge of Cali into her brain before she acknowledged her"

Ulv would then hear a knock at the door, and skip over to it, opening the door and seeing Calypso! Perfect.
"Speak of the Devil, or the Demon, as it were" Ulv would comment, before dragging the woman into a vigerous hug. Opposed from last time when Ulv looked like she was dying, this time Ulv was glowing and radiant and full of vigor. "Hey Tiny! How's the boyfriend?!~"

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:28 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso stood silently outside, being unsure if anyone would even open the door - Ulv had seemed so sickly the last time she saw her. However, to her surprise, her worries were dashed immediately as the woman answered the door. Calypso's gaze widened in shock as, well, not only had she not seen Ulv for such a long time, but that she didn't look sick in the slightest, she looked relatively back to normal. She felt lifted from her place as Ulv dragged her into one hell of a hug.

It took her a while to properly react, as she was trying to process the moment better, her breath growing short as tears welled in her eyes. She wanted to just be happy, to laugh and play in the moment, but she felt so much sadness weigh in her heart, from so much time being unable to see her loved ones. Though her voice started out as a laugh, it became more and more forced, until the woman was crying. She hugged Ulv back tightly, and sobbed in her arms, panting softly as she tried to answer her question,

"..F-fi..Fian..ce.. Now.. He's.. He's doing well.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Embracing The Light [Calypso/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:46 am

Calypso would talk about it if she wanted to talk about it. A life time - or a few years, at least - of trying to force people to deal with their issues had left Ulv rather jaded to the fact that few people cared and fewer people appreciated her help when they did. So Ulv would act like nothing was wrong until Calypso said there was something wrong, and not before.

"Fiance~ Excellent. Here's hoping I survive long enough for the wedding. And if not, I'll be there in spirit, you just need to flirt with everyone, offer unsolicited advice that is ignored, and eat a lot" Ulv would nod, and then let Calypso go and turn, striding in.

"Come in, come in. I actually need your expertise in a matter"

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:01 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso's sobbing would soon cool down as Ulv commented she hoped she could survive long enough for their wedding. Her expression looked crestfallen as she realized, despite her physical appearance looking and moving far better than before, that impending state of.. She didn't want to think about it, she just got back to see her, that wasn't what she wanted to think of when she saw Ulv.

She watched as the woman walked inside and beckoned her, asking for her assistance in.. Something. It didn't take a lot of thought-searching to figure out what she meant, her gentle fleeting footsteps taking her inside of the woman's home,

"..Oh, you've had the baby already? Is everything okay?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:09 am

Pulling little Ulv out of the crib, she'd cuddle her and bring the baby over to Calypso. The baby was all hands and hugs, and reached out for Calypso as they got near, to get hugs from her as well.
"Yea, Chongziang helps rapid gestation of a child to ensure that the Cultivator is not down for a whole nine months. So two months is sufficent to get a nice baby like this" Ulv explained. Hopefully, Calypso's sad would be mitigated by cute baby hugs.

"So, what do I do with them? Do Demon babies need anything different from normal babies?"

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:45 am

ENTER THE DREAMER

She followed Ulv inside, up to the baby crib as Calypso could feel a tingle of excitement as she was a bit eager to see her younger kin, her eyes growing round as she saw the little child, their arms outstretched towards her as she came closer to get a better look. She wasn't upset in the slightest, rather she felt all manner of love well in her for Ulv and her sister's child upon seeing it. She met the small child's reaching with her hand, letting the little beastie grab at her hand and fingers.

"..I see.. Hi there.. I'm your auntie.." Her voice suddenly lowered in volume, gently speaking around the small child as she petted it's head.

"As far as needs go.. It depends on the baby, honestly.. But generally, you'd have to attend well to it's emotional and developmental needs, more than a human child would need. Demons are beings with strong emotions, we experience sensation more acutely than other races.." Calypso gently chuckled as she grazed the young one's cheek, "So it's possible that you might run into some ugly tantrums, or difficult to understand moods. Not to mention when their powers start developing..."

She put a hand to her chin as she thought, sighing softly, ".. Especially with more, human-based concepts, powers can also affect behavior, and vice versa if left unchecked. Not to mention demon children usually have a similar idea to their parent's powers, of course there's exceptions but that's another thing to consider, especially since Algos... Yeah."

She nodded her head, "Look if you ever need help regarding the little one's powers, or emotions, or whatever, I'm here alright?"

Smiling, she looked at Ulv, her eyes clouded with exhaustion as she would then ask, "Does the little one have a name yet, by the way?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:39 am

"Mmm. Me and Algos are pretty polar opposites. Good chance little Ulv just explodes when their power comes in...." Ulv commented. She knew all about feeling emotion more keenly than any, and having tantrums and moods hard to explain.

"Considering I am not going to be around for much of the child's life, getting her a good role model early on, someone she is comfortable around, would be a good thing I think. And you having someone to confide in and support will do you well as well" Ulv finished, giving Calypso and the baby a smile.

"As for names, not really no. They can chose their own when they come of age"

URSA MADRE | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Caly sighed softly, rubbing her face as she chuckled at Ulv's initial comment, "Hopefully it can be mitigated.. It's better to have a good influence intervene earlier than later when the harmful behavior properly sets.. All Algos had been exposed to before being reborn was abuse dealt to her host - Who was.. Also our sister - and neglect by her."

She couldn't help but lovingly touch the woman's child. She knew demon's familial bonds were intense stuff, but she never felt this level to it before.. Probably because for a good while she herself was the child of the family, but a child she was no more. She looked at Ulv as she spoke of not going to be able to be around for her child's life, it made Calypso's heart sigh with sadness, though she perked slightly as Ulv made a certain indication, "..Oh, what are you meaning to suggest?"

She made a gentle gesture that she wished to hold the child - Gods, the baby madness was setting in her very quickly, "..Ah, yeah. That makes sense - Wasn't sure if you were going to hold to typical naming rules or just let the little one decide on their own. I mean, I chose my name after all, but I was born possessing the mental capacity of a young teenager.. Oh well, a little waiting doesn't hurt, i'll stick to sweet nicknames."

Though soon, her smile would fade, eyes dulling a little by sadness, "..Can.. We sit down? I.. I have something I want to talk about. Something.. Serious, and.. Life altering."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:38 am

"Mmm, I am aware of that. The one difference between me and Algos is when I lost control of my emotions, I had someone there to support me. Dam Oscura would have wiped out half the Seireitei if I let it off, but Abalia was there to make sure I didn't. Algos didn't have an Abalia, so I can't hate her"

Ulv would let Calypso old Little Ulv and smile softly. That woman was a true showcase of what happens if you don't have someone to help you keep your head. Then, upon ask, she'd head to sit down and pat the seat next to her.
"Come sit with mama Ulv and tell me your problems darling~"

URSA MADRE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum