Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Empty Re: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]

Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:32 pm
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"That so? And why's that?"

Most guys probably would have dropped the subject, ignored it or simply done their best to avoid making it worse. But Kyo was a man who faced every issue directly, who didn't see a single bit of value in sidestepping problems like some kind of pansy.

"If you'd rather not hear that kind of thing out of me, that's fine. But I'm not saying you're hot to make you feel some sort of way, or to get in your pants. I'm saying it because it's a fact, and I don't shy away from the truth."

Crossing his arms as he leaned back in his seat, Kyo turned his attention briefly to the ocean. Honestly, he wasn't used to these sorts of interactions, but he'd manage.

"I've never regretted anything in my life, and I'm not starting now."

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Empty Re: Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss]

Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:29 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Don’t make a habit of poking bears. Don’t make bold statements like that.”

Her grumbles are half-hearted at best, but she doesn’t want to see Kyo biting his tongue because of his boisterous nature. The day he’s silenced would probably be something sorrowful. Though, now she has to handle this situation. Curse her and her feelings. It’s her fault for letting her guard down like that, but what’s done is done. She just needed another sip of water before she cared to carry on the conversation.

“Don’t worry about it anyway. I was just caught off guard. I always hear what people think about me, but it’s rare for someone to be so bold. Only a select few of people ever approach me with.., open thoughts.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:25 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Most people are too weak to talk like real men, too afraid of the consequences of what they'll say. As far as I'm concerned, if you're going to say something, you better say it right, and if it's too much of a problem, don't say it at all. Sickens me, hearing all the idle gossip and chitchat passed around."

Gripping his own arm just a touch, in a gesture that gave away his actual irritation at the people they both worked with, Kyo simply sighed before uncrossing his arms and taking a few moments to compose himself, to enjoy the coffee he'd been looking forward to.

"Any time you need an honest word, give me a call. A real man says everything boldly, otherwise it's barely worth hearing. I'd sooner drop dead than hold my tongue."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season [Kyo, Elyss] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

She stared, her gaze steady, maybe even too critical. She watched him intently, listening to his words, watching his body language and movement. There’s something about him, an intensity that reminds her of Arkin, yet, there’s a more daunting surety with it. No. Maybe being childish is more like it. If she were to argue with him, it feels like he would continue babbling nonsense until she gave up. However, that conviction is what makes him a man, yeah? Ah. She sees it now.

“You’re an idiot. Don’t get your drawers all twisted over it. Let people be themselves, but you. Don’t ever change for anyone.”

She felt her words pierce her own heart. Guess she’s feeling a bit like a hypocrite after that one. However, sitting back and sighing, she wonders how life would be if she just…, let everything roll down her shoulders. She knows she can’t, not yet anyway. She’s not strong enough to withstand what happens after she lets go. Will she ever be?

“I think I want to walk on the beach.”

Her eyes moved to the beach, watching the waves roll back and forth, unconcerned about anything.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:32 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

There was something about her, the way she spoke, carried herself, that Kyo realized was rather far from anyone else he'd spoken with on such a personal level. It was a genuine world-weariness, a sense that she had seen more than she wished to. Despite Kyo's passion for life, for action, he could only admit that it was saddening.

"I'd never even think of it. I'd say the same to you, but if I'm bein' honest, it seems like that's not the advice you want from me. Not that I'd ever change my advice just because of what someone wanted to hear, but I don't think it's the advice you need, either. I could be wrong, though. Wouldn't be the first time."

Watching her gaze move to the ocean, Kyo stood without a second thought, honestly not even needing to hear her statement. He held out a hand to her with all the confidence in the world, a hand simply offered to help her up as one would a friend, far from any sort of romantic gesture, and though he smiled, it was not his typical cocky grin. It was more reserved, more even. But, given who he was, there was no doubt it was every bit as genuine.

"Then let's get out there."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:12 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Sometimes it’s not worth speaking the truth. It doesn’t always do good. What I need isn’t some good advice, but that’s for another time.”

She didn’t mind speaking about her fucked up psyche. Kyo is a man who would not judge her. She can feel that much. Though, his healthy heart might get too attached if she keeps up this strong sad girl act. Keeping up facades just gets tiring after a while. But, anyway, the beach is waiting for them. Funny how they came here to eat, ordered, only drunk a bit of coffee and water, and are leaving. With a sigh, she took his hand. Sheesh. She’s never really thought much about how small her hand is compared to actual giants, and she hated how he just sort of encompassed hers.

“Lead the way, Mr. Man.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:22 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Maybe it doesn't always do good, but I don't think lying is the answer either. Eventually, whenever they do hear the truth, it'll make the lie seem more mean-spirited, don't you think? Better to just not say anything if you'd need to lie."

Kyo wasn't the sort to hold onto Elyss' hand for this sort of walk, given the situation, though admittedly he'd do it if she felt the need to hold his. Either way, he walked down onto the beach with her and down the sandy banks, not really used to this sort of environment. He didn't mind it, but maybe that was just the company now.

"If you don't think you need advice, then I won't waste your time giving it. Be better to wait for when you do need it, eh?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:46 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Never heard of little white lies, huh? I’ll be sure to keep you away if I need an opinion about something.”

She looked at their hands, hers in his. For a second, she thought of leaving it that way, but she took hers away as soon as she was up. Whelp. Might as well take off the shoes. Yep. They’re in her hands as she stepped onto the sand, wiggling her toes. It’s warm, kind of soothing. With the sun setting, everything is at a perfect level. Even the sun, descending from the sky, is perfect as the ocean reflects its glow.

“I get too much advice, too much of the same thing. Words are words, and they are without substance. People want to help, but there’s only so much they can do when the problem is an integral part of that person’s core.”

Her hands found themselves in her pocket as she took note of a rock in their path. Skipping a bit, she moved closer to it before lazily kicking it. Idly, as in, kicking it into the sky towards the ocean until one couldn’t even see it, nor tell where it would land eventually.

“I suppose you can’t clean up the beach or the sea without removing parts of it, huh?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:31 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Hey, I just always give my honest opinion. No sense in asking for an opinion if you're not looking for the actual answer, I think."

Kyo followed along on the beach, watching Kyo with both curiosity and a faint degree of sadness. He couldn't pretend he understood whatever it was Elyss had gone through, so he wouldn't try to. But he wouldn't just let it lie, either.

"Nah, I don't think that's true. I know a thing or two about that kind of project, and it's just about taking your time to really do it right. Not everyone's got the patience for it, or the right kind of eye. Not their fault, just how people are. But any cleanup job can get done without losing a thing, if you've got the right person doing it."

Obviously, Kyo understood the metaphor. He even knew how to continue it. He just didn't care for metaphors.

"I'm not a guy who's got all the answers, and I don't pretend to. But hey, I just about handled this cleanup all on my own. If you feel like I can help with yours, just say the word and you've got it."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:28 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Such optimism. It’s enough to make ya sick.”

She stopped again to reach down and pick up a bottle full of water and sand. Without its top, she tipped it over and let the water inside spill into the ocean. Then, she held the bottle up, shaking it at Kyo before tossing it at him.

“See? The place is a bit cleaner, but the plastic of that bottle might have run off into the sea. There’s still sand in it. Water’s still dripping down its sides. This beach stretches on and on, and there are multiple beaches. It’d take the continuous effort of a team to clean it all up in a timely manner, but that won’t stop it from becoming dirty again. What if I’m a maintenance kind of gal, huh? You think people are gonna want to put up with that?”

Now she’s getting a bit direct with him. Though, she can only counter stubbornness with more stubbornness. If he insists he’s capable of such things, then she will test his patience. She will pick and pry at his ideals and his dreams until he either leaves her or breaks her. Her hands folding over her chest, she turned to the ocean and watched it sway, her expression solemn.

“If I’m going to do this… I’m not sure…”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum