Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Empty Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa]

Wed May 25, 2022 10:04 pm
Resumed From This Post After A Half-Year Time-Skip:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22434p10-loathsome-soul-algos-santa-open#150803

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aimless. That was one way to describe the state of mind of Aina. Her eyes stared at the vast wonders of nature, seemingly lost in its entranced natural beauty. The afternoon sun reflected its white rays upon the pristine waters of the lakes below, the wind blew through the lush trees of the forest life, and the skies were open and boundless as white clouds filled the sunny heavens. The air was at peace, yet the heart of this blank soul felt -- empty.

Something was missing. There was a great disturbance as if someone or something that kept Aina tethered had left, but Aina could only feel nothing but static when thinking of that nostalgic feeling. Sadness, anger, greed, lust; those feelings wouldn't get rid of this sensation of hollowness. Memories of her prior life burned as she understood well that lust made her commit so many deprived acts, yet it was hard to maneuver this new life without the burning passion of a new catalyst to drive her to do something...anything.

So, she sat. Sitting upon the grassy mountains, she just looked at the world down below as it was hard even to fathom this was her new reality. Her old world and life were destroyed. Her demonic self was dead, the demon world was no longer what she recalled it to be, her mother had become some god, and everyone she knew was mostly gone. It was hard to tell if it was grief, numbness, confusion, or what, but she knew something had to move forward. She didn't know how even without the demonic feelings plaguing her mind.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by THEFROST on Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Empty Re: Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa]

Sun May 29, 2022 7:01 pm
Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] HEADER_sample-980e8c2fe1998cef5db5ddc2e0ad12fc

Alas, that empty feeling would not last long in the slightest. No sooner had Aina stirred from her sleep, than did she find herself in a warm embrace. She had not been left alone the entirety of her slumber, and the woman that had been at her side this entire time instantly embraced her as she rose up. And when Aina spoke, her name, Verdada's smile only warmed all the further. The blonde, she who had been the isolated self, the part that was allowed to know of Algos's demise, at long last that shaken thing finally bloomed into her new self. And instantly, Aina even without those old pure demonic empathic abilities would feel the wave of happiness that would hit her as she was held.

I'm so happy you're awake!" Verdada practically squealed in delight. In an instant, Aina was promptly picked up clean off the floor, and enveloped in a firm hug from the tall blonde. Thankfully care was taken not to hurt her, but it was still no doubt an intense experience after having been comatose for so long. "I can't believe you're awake! I've been waiting... Aina..." She trembled but a little, gently setting the woman back down before gently resting a hand on the woman's cheek. tears budding in Verdada's eyes as she shook her head. "It's been so long.... so much..... so much has happened. I-I'm Verdada, a piece of Santa.Oh jeez, I wish Ajora where here uhhmmm. Ohhhh...... she'll explain it all later!" She squealed and promptly grabbed Aina back up into one of those bear hugs, grinning from ear to ear as she promptly abandoned any notion of trying to catch Aina up in that moment. All at once, that soft, sad, miserable piece of santa finally was able to feel greater joy.

The joy of one lucky enough to feel the hole left by grief being refilled.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2022 8:51 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Eyes locked, the gaze of Aina stayed on the visage of Verdada. This chipper woman still retained her bright glow, and seeing that was a welcome sign in this darkness. Still, it was a lot to take in as her own body felt sensitive at this time. Getting used to a new consciousness, body, and soul was taxing, and she didn't have much strength to protest some of her actions as the more joyful woman scooped Aina up.

"From how you speak, it does sound as if a lot has happened in my transition. I'm not clear how much time has passed, but I recall your influence's faint murmur as I got myself together. Thank you...for that. Needed to find something familiar to come back to."

Aina definitely could feel the woman's eagerness, as even after she put her down, the tight hugs and tears were enough for her to see the anticipation of her awakening. In light of that response, she just decided to pat her head, and as she started to try to get herself together. Everything felt loud, exhaustive, and jarring; so Aina exhaled and spoke:

"You are gonna need to relax. My body and mind are fragile right now. And to be truthful, something is definitely missing within myself..."

Aina moved her hand, expecting some magic to forge a chair behind her, only to fall softly as she mentally sighed and slapped herself.

"I don't have my usual powers."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Life Anew [Aina/Arjoa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2022 8:25 pm

Verdada smiled, still radiating that warm enthusiasm as she listened to Aina, and perhaps a bit belatedly relaxed her hold and took a step back, as if to remind herself that she was still so very new. "OH! Sorry about that." She gave a sheepish chuckle, taking a moment to pause and watch as Aina seemed to be still taking stock of things. Though she was briefly surprised when the girl seemed..... startled.

"You.... what do you mean?" She asked, confusion on her own face for a moment before she folded her hands. Patience suffusing through her as she thankfully avoided freaking out, but only barely. "You ... remember your powers..... .." She noted quietly, some small ammount of ..... worry in her voice as she made the observation. Some small part of her had hoped that Aina would forget all of that. That was the point, wasn't it? To leave the past behind. But ....how would Aina be able to move on if she was still burdened with her past? "This....this isn't how it was supposed to happen..." She noted quietly. Should she call for Ajora? IT was supposed to be a fresh start. Why did she still have her memories?

"How are you ...feeling?" She asked, that caution still in her voice.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2022 8:37 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

There was silence for a while. Aina gazed at this extension of Santa's self as her head tilted at the confusion radiating from her body language. Why wouldn't she remember her former life? Even if she was in a death coma, being near her demonic self in a world known for producing anomalies in spirits wasn't far-fetched in Aina's mind. After picking herself up, the plum eyes of the woman held on to the visage of Verdada before coming to an answer.

"The constant screaming of my power doesn't overstimulate my psyche, body, and senses. So I feel empty and like parts of my mind died that gave me that suffering, but now I'm uncertain of where to go."

Yes, there was an enormous emptiness within her mind, and she wasn't sure if it was an improvement or not because of her recent awakening; but it was somewhat lovely not to have to feel that crushing sense of internal dread. She could hear herself think, and it was just going to take her time to readjust to this new life. It's a lot for a being who relied so heavily on their powers to adapt, but Aina, even in her nervousness and uncertainty, could see it was a chance to get her psyche back in order.

"My knowledge is there, and I can tell you that demons have a deep attachment to their power. But, in this new body, that psychological hell is numb or non-present. I had memories of Algos, but that possessive aspect of my power...I can't feel it. It's a lot to take in, and I'm somewhat scared, but...I think it's for the best as for the first time in a while, and I can hear myself think..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2022 8:50 pm
There was a silent pause as she considered this. All the same, Verdada moved in and gently reached up, briefly letting her fingers rest on Aina's chin... thinking... before she smiled. A bit of relief coursing through her. She was...... hesitant. For one, those memories also held lessons. She remembered Alsos's.......fixation. How she had insisted that she could do no good. THAT was what scared her. She worried that even in this new incarnation... Aina would doom herself to fail. old memories. Old fears. If all she had lost was power, was she really a new person? Wasn't this just...Algos? Could this woman move on with the weight of her past? She wasn't sure. But well....if nothing else. She could hope.

"I......I'm not really sure." She in truth, had been a little unsure ever since she'd seen her emerge. She looked the same, which was one thing. But to also have her memories and old mannerisms? What she wanted to say was that she could go and do whatever she wanted. But.... could she? Where COULD they reasonably go? The memory of Niagra Falls still haunted her. Hmmmmm.

She held her hand out to the side, and from her palm, warm flesh bloomed. A bright pale white orchid grew from her palm. Bone that slithered up in bright white petals, which peeled apart to allow something else to glide from the opening, A pair of glasses, made from bone. Admittedly lenseless, she didn't really know how to make glass from her body just yet. But all the same, she plucked them from her palm as the petals shed from her skin and she then held the accessory up to Aina's face. "Here, put these on." Surely they could Clark Kent this, right?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2022 9:06 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina stared once more at the other woman before contemplating how she even felt about her former life. She could recall those memories and understand the experiences Algos went through, but it felt like a distant dream to her at this point. She knows she IS Algos, but the psychological alterations to her mind made the woman feel disconnected and distant from those pains. So she'd make this sentiment clear when coming upon that realization:

"Neither of us can be sure, but I can say it feels the person I was a demon is like a far-off nightmare. I have all of those experiences, yet this brain doesn't connect with it, and it feels distant. So it's hard to say who I am without those possessive elements in my psyche so that we will see."

Verdada seemed concerned at this point, but the knowledge Aina retained knew how vastly different the bodies of demons and non-demons could be. Bonding with your power, letting it consume you, and doing all that it takes to retain possessive control over yourself and the world can create vastly different beings.

After being offered the eyewear by her hollow companion, Aina's thoughts were put on the backburner as she tried the glasses on with a bit of a confused expression.

"Uh, I dunno about you, but I was covered in markings and had white hair in my other life. I don't have a mirror and can't say how I look, but I wouldn't be that concerned with looks. As long as my energy feels different, it should be fine."

Now pressing her glasses up on her head, the woman proceeded to flick the nose of the hollow as a soft smile came across her face, leaving into a playful chuckle.

"Are you scared for me? You look like you've seen a ghost, so I'd say you are in worse shape than myself."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:33 pm

Verdada put on a pleased look as she made note of the effect of the glasses. And ...well the demon stuff she really had no ideas about. She didn't know a lo about them, and not even her connection to Ajora really seemed to give much information on that. But, if nothing else: she understood that Aina seemed to be .... different.

"Well you can never be too careful. Besides, they look good on you!" she insisted, smiling from ear to ear as she reached up and lightly framed the woman's face with her hands, as if to show her off. " SO! Where do you wanna go first? The world of the living obviously would be the most interesting. Anywhere in particular you wanna go? Japan? Europe? America?" She asked with that revitalized energetic peppyness to her. At least for now, Verdada seemed to flat out just ignore the question about her being ...upset or nervous. In truth she didn't even know how to respond to the questions as they were. So well...elaborating on things she didn't understand just seemed like a waste of time. This was a time to be enjoying Aina's new life after all!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:10 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Was she already revved up to go, huh?

Well, there wasn't much sense in laying around in this tomb. This place tired Aina, considering she had spent the last half-year in a stasis. The souls here were tiring, the air dry, and it was time to leave this god-forsaken place and see actual light, air, and perhaps the sea or forests. It didn't matter as long as it was away from here and away from her previous life for the time being. This new mind, this new body; it wanted a fresh start and freed from the possessive drains of her old life.

Therefore, Aina stated clearly:

"I do not care where you take me, as long as it is away from here. Surprise me."

And what more could she ask for? She barely had much time to gather herself before being thrust back into the world. Her current self had nothing to her name, so what could she do now? It was hard to say, but at least whatever happens from this point onward would be her own decision. There was no looming sense of dread for the cosmos; that link to all the suffering from the world was still quiet, and she was curious how being out in public would affect her new body without that limitation.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum