Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Left_bar_bleue17560/99999What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Empty What's up (Shou/Kenichi)

Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:57 pm

FU SHOU

Tap, tap, tap.

It was just in the afternoon, Shou was just hanging out just near the edge of Karakura Forest close to the entrance of Karakura City and tapping away at her smartphone.

She had just done contacting one of the 2 people that were given to her by Rita, this person going by the name "Kenichi", to meet up just at the forest since she isn't really that familiar with the areas of the city - so forest was her default choice to meet up. Shou doesn't really know this person at all but based on what she heard, both of them ain't really that bad of a person so it should be fine, hopefully.

While she is just waiting it out, she took a piece of bread bought from a nearby convenience store when she was in her way out of city, broke open the plastic around it and took a bite out of it before muttering to herself.

"Hope she doesn't recommend me a complete weirdo.."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Left_bar_bleue0/0What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Empty Re: What's up (Shou/Kenichi)

Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:20 am
What's up (Shou/Kenichi) ASSp7Iq

KENICHI MURATA | Rising Dragon

The Rising Dragon had received a message from Fu Shou - a young woman recently hired by Rita - and made haste towards the forest she currently occupied in Karakura. Kenichi didn't mind at all that more individuals were being brought on board. What once seemed to be a duo might well turn into a trio! Or a team, perhaps? If it was a team, what would their name be, he wondered? He was getting ahead of himself, of course, shaking his head as he made his way through the forest, leaping from tree to tree with a pair of lunchboxes in hand.

His appetite was a ravenous one, no doubt, but he wanted to celebrate the special occasion with this new lady and make a good impression. As they say, the quickest way to someone's heart is through their stomach. He senses the faint spiritual pressure, following the source to leap towards the clearing. With an acrobatic flip, he lands towards the ground, hazel eyes discerning the figure of a the raven-haired woman. With his free hand, he waved toward her.

"Yo, It's Kenichi. Your name is Fu Shou, I take it? Nice to meet ya."

STAND UNRIVALED| END POST

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Left_bar_bleue17560/99999What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:10 am

FU SHOU

By the time Shou was done digging into her small meal, her eyes widened in surprise when a guy leaped out of nowhere close to her with one of her hand already reaching into her pocket when she thought it was an enemy jumping at her.

She relaxed a bit once the person introduced of herself introduced himself, it was Kenichi. Man.. that was hella bad for her heart.

Sighing in relief, she awkwardly smiled and waved back to greet him.

"Sup. Yeah, its Shou, nice to meet 'cha too."

Shou gave a quick observation of him, just a habit to look for anything dangerous for a few seconds and the only thing that caught her eye was the lunchboxes on his hand and nothing else. She assumed that she might've contacted him mid-lunch and felt a little bad about it.

"Hope I didn't catch you at a bad time since it looks like you were going to have a big meal yourself. You can go ahead and eat them first, and I'll wait around."

Gesturing him to go ahead and have a meal first, Shou turned around and just walked a few steps off to not disturb him too much.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Left_bar_bleue0/0What's up (Shou/Kenichi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:33 am

"Eh?"

Kenichi tilted his head, confused by her words. It was true that he loved having large meals, but it wouldn't be all that special a meeting if he simply engorged himself on two boxes of food. No, two people would eat here today. That was his intent from the beginning, and it was certainly his intent now! To avoid startling her again, he'd tail behind her a few meters away, offering the second lunch box. He'd bought it from one of the local venues in Karakura. It was a nice spread contained inside, too. Chicken fried to perfection, seasoned beef, a nice helping of rice, the works!

"Not at all, Fu. I was actually hoping we could eat together. It's our first time meeting. I want it to be memorable, ya know?"

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:14 pm

FU SHOU

"Eating together?"

When she offered one of the lunchbox, Shou pointed at herself with a confused face since she didn't expect someone, especially when its their first time meeting up, to bring lunch over. Well, if there is free food being offered, then she isn't the type to pass up on it.

Grinning, Shou started laughing and gave Kenichi a few smacks on his back.

"Alright! If its free, I ain't complaining!"

Taking the lunchbox from his hand, she didn't hesitate to open it right away to see what's inside; and heck, she was already drooling. It. was. all. MEAT! Shou took a few bites of fried chicken and basked in its crisp for a few moments before she started to speak up.

"So, Rita told me you guys could help me but.."

Taking into a few more bites out of her lunchbox, she continued.

"Not too sure what you're good with. From the way you look, I assume you're good with beating people up?"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:34 pm

"That's the spirit!"

The transition from confusing to happiness brought him a genuine sense of joy. No one can turn down a free meal unless the food offered went against their pallet, and from the looks of it, that was far from the case. Meat and rice? Who could turn down a combo like that? Kenichi chuckled softly as he pulled a pair of cold drinks from his bag, offering one to the woman as he sat down on a tree stump. He opens his own lunchbox, sampling the seasoned meat first as he mixed a few pieces in with the rice. Chewing softly, Kenichi nods along to her first assessment.

"Bingo. I'm a martial artist who can amplify his strikes with five forms of reiryoku manipulation. Supernatural martial arts, if you will. What about you, Fu?"

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:52 pm

FU SHOU

Shou nodded as if she understood what he meant but in reality, she probably didn't understand almost half of it. She didn't put in a lot of effort into understanding how supernatural abilities work and because of her circumstances, generally avoids it since it wasn't an ability that she volunteered herself to get anyway. Just like how humans involuntarily breathes, she only wields her abilities the same way.

Quickly finishing up the rest of the food into the lunchbox, she places the empty box down and points at Kenichi with the chopsticks on her hand and a smile on her face.

"Just a useless intern with an equally useless power to buy and sell things."

Placing her chopsticks down, she gave her mouth a quick wipe and took the cold drink that was offered to her earlier. With a twist, a pop sound was heard and she continued on.

"And as you can see, I am not a fighter. No training or anything, just a gal who's good on her feet."

With a smug look on her face, she flexed her arms behind the sleeves of her sweater - slender and had almost non-existent muscles, as if she is proud of her "guns" that weren't even there in the first place, in an attempt to humor Kenichi a bit. Giggling for a bit, she went ahead and chug down the drink before continuing.

"So, your martial arts lets you shoot laser beams out of your fists or something? Sounds like a lot of fun."

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:04 pm

Kenichi was indeed humored by Fu Shou's attempt at displaying her nonexistent musculature, a soft chortle escaping his lips as he made his way through half of his meal before setting the box to the side, washing down the morsels of food in his throat with cold beverage in hand. He toyed with the chopsticks in one hand, canting his head to the side when she described her ability. Buy and sell things? He wondered about the ability and how it manifested in her hands. He couldn't come to a conclusion of it's usefulness until he saw it in live action. So far, at least she was proving to be good company. Already, he could imagine Vanyel feeling relaxed in this woman's casual presence.

"Well, that's one use of it. Yeah. Not gonna bore you with a long explanation, but I can do pretty cool stuff, like mixing elements and vice-versa. Electricity, fire, earth, water, and of course... natural spirit power. Not sure if you could call that an element, though," he humored, turning a chopstick toward her, offering a question in return.

"How... does your ability work? Buying and selling, that is. Depending on what I see, I don't think that's useless at all."

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:31 am

FU SHOU

"What the heck? That's hella cool man!"

Shou couldn't help but have a hearty laugh with arms around her stomach when she heard of what he could do with martial arts. Those abilities sounds a lot like what she always sees from a video game character when she was at the arcade - just shooting things out of their fists and pulling off sick moves to decimate their enemies. Hearing that resemblance, it was difficult to hold back her laughter.

Wiping the tears off of her eyes after she was done laughing, Shou gave him a few pats on the shoulder before she started talking again.

"You gave me a time of my life. Goddamn, Rita recommended me a fun one."

Walking away from Kenichi afterwards, she continued.

"Since you're curious, let me show you what I meant by useless."

With a grin on her face, Shou touched the tree next to them and suddenly.. it vanished into thin air.

"There, I sold it. And then~"

Pointing her hand at the ground, a bolt of electricity suddenly shot right out of her palm, digging and burning into the soil before leaving a trail of smoke. It didn't have much destructive power since, well, the price of a tree wasn't that high anyway.

"Bought the ability to use electricity. And that's all for Shou's power demonstration class! Yay~ ☆"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:42 pm

Kenichi chuckled heartily at the woman's response to him describing his abilities in detail. He found his skillset pretty amusing in a sense, too. As one who played his fair share of fighting games like a proud fanatic, he certainly likened himself to a walking fighting game character in the flesh.

The only difference was his story mode was boundless, and each day was an adventure that'd probably require several save files. After the woman patter her shoulder and stated how pleased she was with his company, she decided to offer him a demonstration of her abilities.

Observing Fu Shou closely with his eyes, he curiously watched as the tree suddenly vanished after the woman touched it. What followed was a bolt of lightning forming in her palm as it shot outward and hit the soil. It wasn't highly destructive, but based on potential alone, Kenichi thought that was pretty cool!

"Hoh!? Liar! That's pretty cool! You can actually sell stuff and buy it in exchange for cool attacks? Do you realize how awesome that is? Based off potential alone, I'm sure you could do a lot! Unless... I'm misunderstanding something, of course," he commented, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum