Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 Empty Re: Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki)

Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:11 pm

Echoes of a Distant Memory

So it was true... most from before were no longer in the service of the Gotei directly, if at all. She'd feared that was the case, but truth be told some of them she could understand if she had to think about it. But it also gave her confirmation that Urahara was, in fact, here in Soul Society.

"I see... It seems Soul Society has changed a lot more than I'd realized in my time away. How much information of these past years are public, out of curiosity?"

She hadn't originally planned on staying within Soul Society for a large amount of time.. But learning exactly what all had changed might be good for her, and if the information was public she could take the time to at least learn of it herself rather than hold up this Shinigami anymore than was necessary. Speaking of which... "Not to be too pushy... But does it usually take this long to gather files from my time in service?"

Spoiler:

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 Empty Re: Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki)

Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:53 am
Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 JBWWmbT
HINAMORI TOKI

"A fair bit of it."

Obviously, it wasn't as if Toki could exactly tell her how much was or wasn't public, and even he didn't know because of the nature of confidential material. Fuurinji's second question did call his attention back to the more immediate matter at hand. Opening his Denreishinki, Toki quickly messaged his subordinate for an update, and studied the reply for two short moments before looking back to Fuu.

"Typically, no, but it seems that your records are by and large lost other than the most cursory universal information. This isn't exceptionally uncommon with older members of the Gotei, given the destruction during the demon incursion ten years ago."

Toki was used to this sort of thing by now, having dealt with it more than once by now, so he wasn't in any particular panic about it. He simply sighed to himself at the fact that it had happened again and looked to the clipboard in his hand.

"You're free to go, I suppose. There isn't any record of reason you shouldn't be here, though obviously please avoid anywhere for active Gotei members."

Naturally, he'd forward a memo to the Stealth Force that there was an ex-Gotei member in Soul Society at present, but he had no actual authority to decide how much surveillance would be in place after that.

END POST | SINS OF THE FATHER
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Echoes of a Distant Memory (Toki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:19 am

Echoes of a Distant Memory

It seemed she was, relatively, unknown at this point in the Gotei's history. Truth be told that didn't surprise her, her service within the Gotei 13 was admittedly rather small in the grand scheme of things and most of her service was based around secondary help rather than direct interactions. However she gave Toki a bow and nodded at his instructions.

"Of course, my original intent was to visit some places out within the Rukongai, though perhaps I'll pay some time towards studying up on what I can about what has happened here lately. Thank you for your time, and please send my regards to your Mother when you see her next."

With that, Fuurinji gave him one last bow before turning towards the Rukongai and heading off for her original goal.

Spoiler:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum