Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle]

Sun May 21, 2023 5:18 pm
Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

Giselle flashed a little smile at that and gave a SLY little grin. "Excuse you but I'll have you know I've driven plenty! I find it VERY relaxing in fact. Plus I was the designated driver on a lot of Vandenreich ops. On account of I could get shot in the head and keep driving." She pointed out with a sly wink before sighing softly. "I'm gonna miss that. I'm really glad hollows don't have guns." She murmured before turning to meet that peck halfway.

"Right right right. Ugh, I eat so much now. It's suuuper weird ya know? I know I say that every day. But I'm sure you don't get tired of hearing it." She chimed, giving Candice a little pat to the hip before she turned and started to go get her stuff together as Candice went out to cook, humming to herself as she went, all but beaming energy.

Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-e74050f279e6594fca7875118daffce4
At least....until she finally was alone. And she paused.... considering for a moment. This would be her first actual piece of action she'd seen since.....Kurosaki. And for a moment, she wondered what that was going to be like. She'd kept up her training. She'd had to lean a lot into her martial arts training than anything else. Definitely not the kinda thing she'd ever imagined would become the forefront of her powers but well. Her martial arts were just about all she had now.

Well....Almost everything.

She took a moment to pause, and stepped into her room and closed her eyes, a soft...sigh escaping her as she took a moment to focus. And raised her hand, glancing at the soft shine at her wrist. Her quincy cross.And the trinket that she'd kept fastened to it for as long as she could remember. A shard of shale secured to the pale silver. And gently grasping it. She felt a familiar warmth. And .....she felt....deep down in that cross. And deep down inside herself. The flicker of energy that wasn't hers. A soft, crackling tongue of green energy coursing over her fingers to lick across the metal.

"Almost wish you were here fuckface..... I'm sure you'd say something like 'you can't hide it forever'...." She murmured softly. But that wasn't going to happen. She'd tell ....and probably SHOW Candice.....before they headed out. The last thing she wanted was to catch her girlfriend by surprise once they got to fighting. And well.....she probably wouldn't have to tell Liltotto.

No....Lil would probably smell it on her the next time they met. Well...one thing at a time.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle]

Mon May 22, 2023 11:44 am

Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 WVemPJw
Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

Giving Giselle a little time to get herself together was all fine and dandy with Candice because she wasn't exactly what one would typically call a good housewife. When it came to putting together a picnic spread, she was about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. She understood the principle of the thing, and it wasn't like their pantry was bereft of ingredients, but this wasn't something she did often. Or, like, at all. She was usually the one that was surprised by such a thing, so being the sweet girl that spent a few hours slaving away in the kitchen was never going to be her style. But, for Giselle, Candi went to all that trouble without even batting an eye and it wasn't even met with the slightest of surprises. Maybe she had been too cooked up with her own stuff to notice, or perhaps the payoff would come later.

So there Candi waited, a pair of wicker baskets laden in each arm, waiting by the door to the garage. She'd gone to the trouble of loading up a few bits of gear and essential supplies already, but the food was only just coming out of the fridge in time for them to depart.

As for their vehicle of choice, the Catnipps weren't exactly massive motorheads but - like most things - that did not mean they didn't know how to travel in style. A hatchback sports car was perfect for blitzing through the winding valleys, with thicker tires to handle the colder conditions but still definitively something that you would only drive in the summer. It definitely screamed Candice to any onlookers, but that was pretty much the intention of a ride like that.

"Ready to get this show on the road, Miss Designated Driver?"

Turn Up The Volume | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 8:41 pm
Rising from the Dead [Candice, Giselle] - Page 2 PROFILE_a3fa4cb9b11b2fbef423e782c8907cf6

Giselle made her way toward the garage and ...raised both her brows. Surprised to see two baskets in Candice's arms and noticing the smell of ...food? Edible food? She had to admit, it wasn't like Candice cooked a lot, but almost immediately, she clocked the look on Candice's face and let a sly smile creep across her lips as she closed in. "My my, that smells nice." She chimed, eyeing the baskets before raising herself up on her tip toes to kiss Candice on the cheek. "Look at you, whippin up a meal. You learned to cook behind my back? Or have you just been holding out on me?" She teased, pulling Candice intoa one-armed hug before pausing to admire the ride she'd brought up for them. She STILL really was surprised now and then from the sorts of things Candice showed off, sure Giselle had her own collections, but Candice having what she did without being as long lived as Giselle was just flat out impressive.

"Man, looks like you were pretty prepared for all this." She murmured, stopping just at the drivers side of the car and sliding in, taking a moment to eye over the dashboard before turning to Candice and .......pausing. Hesitating from just firing up and driving out to get started on their journey.

"Erhem..So uh... before we go.... fighting a bunch of hollows. I shoulduh, probably give you a little heads up." She murmured softly, adjusting her mirrors before sitting back in her seat and looking toward Candice. She raised her hand for a moment and allowed a bit of spiritual energy to crackle at her palm. A little lick of green flames, before a distinct, hollow tinge coursed through it. A small, brief little thing, not wanting to freak the woman out. "I've uh... kinda been..... going through some changes. I'm not a hundred percent sure. But ....I think that punk that attacked the city. Left a bit more than scars. ." She murmured, before glancing over to candice, to ...get a gauge of her reaction.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 9:40 pm

A cheeky little grin crept across Candi's face as she leaned into that little kiss, welcoming the praise like the needy brat that she was. Of course, her cooking was hardly comparable to the professional chefs that she often hired or ordered from, but that didn't mean that she hadn't tried. As for her other possessions, living with Candice had probably only served to raise more questions as she operated with a flagrant disregard for costs and only worked when the motivation struck her, but that card always flashed green when she swiped. Such was the power of family.

Settling into the passenger seat, Candi kicked her feet up on the dash as Giselle set about making her adjustments. Only when she started getting all nervy did the blonde cast a lopsided look her way. An eyebrow perked up as she reached over to clap her partner on the shoulder.

"Are you sure you're ready for this? Whatever those scars are, we can work through them. But if something comes over you out there then I'm gonna drag you home kicking and screaming if I have to."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 11:18 pm

Tch. Giselle honestly didn't know what she was expecting. But much to her happy surprise, she felt that hand clapping on her shoulder. And just like that, Giselle leaned over and rested her cheek on Candice's hand, a sly little smirk marking her features. "What, not even a little surprise that I've got Kurosaki juice powering my soul now?" She snorted out, shaking her head as she turned, leaned all the way over and wrapped her arms around Candice, pulling the woman firmly into a hug as a sigh spilled out of her, and she just...held onto the woman.

"I.....dunno how to feel about this. Ahah.... I've been allergic to hollows for as long as I can remember. And now...I ...got hollow powers. I ...I'm a little freaked out." She chuckled nervously, a few budding teas forming in the corners of her eyes... before she tightened her hold on Candice and sighed, smiling. "But I gotta admit.... your confidence makes me feel a lot better." She murmured, resting her cheek against the woman's shoulder.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 11:37 pm

"Wha- Hey! Alright..."

There was a little complaining as she was dragged into a hug, but it was hardly a real form of protest. Candi wanted to be dragged into it after all, even if she was in an awkward position for it and her body was twisting a little awkwardly. Still, it was also still surprising to see Giselle being so vulnerable. Reaching up, she began to knead at the hair on the back of Giselle's head a little.

"Look, I don't know enough about Quincies to understand what you've been through. I could, but that's not really what's important to us. Doesn't matter what you were, only what you are. So don't go selling yourself short. Whatever power you've got, I'm sure you'll get on top of it eventually. You're usually pretty good at that."

Sliding her legs back down off the dash, Candi turned to face her and let a hand caress one of Giselle's cheeks. A thumb reaching up to wipe away those fledgling tears, she leaned in to bring their foreheads to touch. Best they got this out of the way now, as it was not the type of thing to talk about when trying to focus on those winding roads.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum