Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine]

Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:13 am
Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 JYutxY2

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

Now she was starting to become impatient. She wasn't interested in whether he was afraid to "rock the boat" or not. Nor was she particularly interested in any other reservations he might have about relying on her or the Gotei. This man seemed to be under the impression this was a debate, one in which they were equals. But he couldn't be further from the truth. She had come to get something from him, and nothing would prevent Kanae from getting it.

Kanae rolled her violet eyes at Tsubine's last non-committal statement. Growing irate, Kanae released a sudden burst of spiritual pressure that flowed off her like a terrible gust of wind, sending nearby food carts and wind chimes into a frenzy. "You think it's up to you whether the boat rocks or not? How much clearer can I be? You have no power, here or anywhere. Either you do as you're told, or your world comes crumbling down around you." A viciousness dripped from her every word as she stared daggers into Tsubine.

"Understand?"

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine]

Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:57 am

Tsubine stood his ground during the Reiatsu pulse. It was a threat. He knew that. He was also tired of dealing with Kanae. "Honestly, I think you're misunderstanding something crucial here. And I can't blame you—you don't know me." Tsubine reached up and removed his sunglasses. He tucked them into an inner pocket of his jacket and dropped the smile. "As I've told all of your comrades that have tried to get me to join the Gotei, I don't do well with authority. I'm not interested in being held back when someone higher up tries to give me orders. I'm going to be doing what I believe to be the right thing, even if that's against what others want."

"So tell me plainly—what is it you're wanting my resources for?" Tsubine was getting ready for a potential fight. And he had a plan if it did come to that. He still didn't want it to, but if it did... "I may be premature in my dismissal of what you're wanting. Maybe we do have a goal in line with one another and we're just personality types that don't agree with one another and that's causing this hostility between us. So, let's try one more time. Before this discussion goes further, I need to know more."

Tsubine's Character List
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:48 am

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

A guffaw nearly escaped Kanae's lips as she listened to this man's diatribe. He was getting far too uppity for a common criminal, and though Kanae didn't particularly care one way or another whether he was breaking Soul Society's laws, she had come here for a reason and would be remiss if she just killed this man and left. Though he spoke before and afterwards, Kanae chose first to address his question about her plans for his resources. With a murderous glint in her eye, Kanae smiled and leaned forward ever so slightly before her lips parted and a single, short statement left them "Whatever. I. Want."

Kanae leaned back and her smile transformed into an annoyed scowl. She was growing weary of Tsubine and his objections. He would acquiesce, there was no room for negotiation. But perhaps, she thought, more problems would arise from killing him than feeding him a load of nonsense a virtuous man like him would appreciate.

"What I want is a Gotei that represents everyone. That serves everyone. That is willing to do what is necessary for everyone. Soul Society as-is has grown stagnant in my absence, though I shouldn't be too surprised given that was Genryusai's calling card. This Gotei would rather negotiate with its rivals and wait for its enemies to grow in power. Tell me, Tsubine Shirazumi, how much help can you expect from a Gotei busying itself with sitting on its hands? I merely want to rectify this...injustice."

MURDER QUEEN | END POST

Last edited by Paradigm on Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Community Outreach [Kanae, Tsubine] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:05 pm

"You'll have to forgive me if I doubt at least some of what you're saying." Tsubine didn't return to his normal, aloof self. He still didn't think highly of Kanae, but at the same time he felt at least some truth in what she was saying. "Once again, we're in agreement that the Gotei hasn't done right. I can't say I met Genryūsai Yamamoto or any of his successors... but I can say that things could have been handled better. I don't know how much of that is looking back in hindsight or not, but I digress."

"If you're wanting my help in making the Gotei a better place, then we at least have something to talk about. I know that my fellow citizens in the Rukongai have rightfully been scared these last few years, and I've only seen marginal improvements overall. Some aspects are better—the Sakutaiso is a far better police force than the Gotei could provide. From what I understand, the Gotei has other things it should be worrying about over petty squabbles in the Rukongai."

"So, I'm all for supporting reforms that I believe will make things better. But..." Tsubine sighed and looked Kanae in the eyes once more. He wasn't looking forward to this. "I'm going to be blunt here. I don't know how much I trust you. Well, no. I trust you to do one thing, and that's get your way by force—or at least threaten it. I can actually appreciate that kind of bluntness. But because of the that, what's better to you may not be better to me or to anyone else here—and to me, they're the most important factor here. So please understand that I can't unilaterally make the decision to support or oppose you in this."

"You don't seem the type to write up memos or grandiose manifestos, but if you, or someone in your office, do have something that I can look over... Something that shows exactly what it is you want to accomplish with your 'reforms,' I will take a read and give you an answer." Tsubine was trying not to further goad Kanae, but he also wasn't going to bow down. It was likely masculine stubborn-ness with a hint of virtue. He was concerned about his people, and that was enough for him to consider this offer—even though it definitely wasn't an offer.

Tsubine's Character List
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:22 pm

CAPTAIN NAGOSHI KANAE

A look of utter disgust washed across Kanae's face as she listened to Tsubine prattle on and on. She had come here with the expectation of meeting a criminal mastermind, one willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve his goals...and now he was asking for...pamphlets? At least that worm Hitoshi Kurata, as repugnant as he is, is willing to get his hands dirty. This meeting had not gone remotely as expected for the Captain of the Fourth.

However, beyond all that what drew Kanae's ire was the name of a man who destroyed her life. One who, in her eyes, enslaved her for centuries as a weapon of the Gotei Thirteen. But she had no intention of letting slip her all-encompassing hatred for that man. It wasn't why she had come here. "Here is something you can place your total trust in: Do as you are told, and this entire District won't be razed to the ground."

The veneer beneath which the true Kanae lurked was beginning to show shines of degradation. Both her and Tosatsusha's spiritual pressures were cloaking the area in a choking maliciousness that would make it feel as if a blood-soaked blade was being held to the throats of anyone nearby. Though the full weight of her Captain-class Reiatsu had not be released, it would be thick and heavy enough to bring the defenseless to their knees.

"Would you like to know how fragile your Shirazumi-Rengokai truly is?" As if to answer her own question, Kanae suddenly vanished, her presence hidden and nowhere to be seen. In the same moment her voice, ominous and threatening as usual, could then be heard from a few feet behind Tsubine, where she was now facing away from him. "If you believe yourself a shield for your people, stalwart and unflinching in their defense, banish those illusions from your mind."

MURDER QUEEN | END POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:02 am

Tsubine felt like this was going on for too long. He couldn't put a Captain in her place, especially not one that he couldn't decide how much he disliked. Because the fact was she was Dangerous. Every moment around Kanae was a battle between his conscious decisions and his instincts. His inner duelist wanted to test this woman. Kanae would definitely be an interesting spar, no doubt. He could see many ways to start this. He could start charging his reiatsu right now and go for a single, surprise swing with Ichizu. Or, he could release Kōgin Reimei and see which weapon might be interesting to fight her with.

At the same time, Tsubine was focused on suppressing those very same urges and desires. If he made the opening move, it would be all over. She could just kill him and claim self-defense. He'd have to not only have her make the opening move, but also have a witness who could alert the Gotei in time for them to respond if things went south. So, Tsubine kept things facing north instead. And then, she threatened him just one too many times.

"Don't worry. I actually don't believe I'm a shield." Tsubine merged a sigh and a chuckle with the same breath. Tsubine spun, facing Kanae's back. His flippant tone seemed to returned as he spoke. "I'm a sword. An axe. A bow. A spear. A mace. I can go on and on, but the sentiment is the same." And with his next words, all flippancy vanished. He may have been testy and snippy before. He may have been witty and smart. None of that was present. Instead, his reiatsu pulsed for just a moment. It may not have been fully powered, and it definitely wasn't enough to do anything meaningful to Kanae, but it did give a very specific feeling. If Kanae's reiatsu was like a single blade pressing into one's throat, Tsubine's was that of a seemingly-infinite firing squad—but instead of a line of rifles, each was ready to charge with a different weapon. A thousand ways to die, and he was the one with the starter pistol. "I am the arsenal my people go to in times of need. I am no shield. They will not hide behind me. If I fight, they fight at my side."

"And that's why us dancing around with threats isn't going to go well for anyone here, Captain." Tsubine threw her title at her to try to bring her back to some semblance of reality. She may have the murderous aura of seven psychopaths, but surely there was something that kept her in the Gotei and not as a freelancer. Tsubine exhaled, letting some of the frustration leave his body. "I believe I said it before, but I don't think the two of us are dissimilar. I think what we disagree on is why we fight—because let's face it, we're both fighters at heart."

Tsubine sighed once more and walked past Kanae. He placed a hand on the side of the chariot he rode in on. "And that's why I don't think we're going to come to any sort of agreement—at least not today." Tsubine hopped back inside, his two bodyguards following. "I do believe our business is concluded today, and I do mean what I said. I don't think we're necessarily striving for opposing goals. You and I aren't at cross purposes... yet. I'd like to keep it that way." And with a gesture, Tsubine's two bodyguards snapped the reins. Tsubine trusted Kanae wouldn't go on a murder spree with his absence. But now, he had to formulate a plan or two or eight...

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum