Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Visit Left_bar_bleue0/0Surprise Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Surprise Visit Empty Surprise Visit

Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:41 pm

Surprise Visit 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 219

Ah, the West 10th district was always a treat, Hono loved to visit it while she was out, I mean after all it was where she grew up and she knew everyone there rather well. Visiting Farah and Mizu was a plus, I mean what kids didn't wanna see their "cool Shinigami sister"? The pink-haired girl had snuck some cupcakes she had made, eight of them, two of each of her family members.

She had a lot of things to catch up on, her Shikai, her mission on earth, and how her job was going. Plus Mizu was likely doing something important so it was always important to see what her brother was up to! After a brief conversation and placing down the cupcakes, Hono would need to return to her patrol, she decided to return to walking around the 10th keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity, after all, the Cabbage Crew was still running amok, and she for sure didn't want them to mess with her district... it likely wouldn't end well if she caught them.

Though as she stood around she would find things... slow, the pink-haired girl would yawn, and watch a few of the district kids playing and having fun, tagging each other, a couple even playing sword fighting amongst each other.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Surprise Visit Empty Re: Surprise Visit

Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:24 am
Surprise Visit ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

Going about her day, Elyss has only one goal in mind. She has some people she's not seen in a while, but that meant she'd need to take a long walk through the Rukongai. She doesn't mind. She has a lot to think about anyway, and a walk's perfect for that kind of stuff. Right now, she's in the 10th district. She came out here as soon as she finished up some reports.

Though, being caught up in her own thoughts, she didn't spare much time for the happenings around her. It only made sense that it'd eventually lead into an accident, the accident being a kid running into her. Of course, Elyss didn't even budge, leaving the kid the only victim in this sudden incident. His butt on the ground, he could only look up at the redhead who he'd ran into. Elyss, for what it's worth, stopped to look down, kneeling before the kid.

"Careful," She muttered, reaching a hand out to help.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:02 am

Surprise Visit 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 185

The boy honestly felt that. I mean running into Elyss was the equivalent of running into a brick wall, well maybe a steel wall... The boy would soon find a girl chasing behind him, chasing her with a stick! They had that sense of childhood innocence about them. The 10th district wasn't as chaotic as the others. That being said, the boy would quickly take Elyss' hand, and stand up. "Oh! Thanks, Miss!"

The boy would notice her attire. "You're a shinigami like Hono!" He had that little child-like gleam in his eye. Eventually, a familiar pink-haired girl would join in their convo. "Elyss?! What the fu- reak are you doing here?" She would pat the boy on the head. "Get back to playing," Hono said in a sweet tone before waving the boy off.

The boy would soon chase after the girl now swinging the pretend sword at them. Hono would place a hand on her hip. Hono wasn't sure why her partner was here, Was Earth beefing with the Rukongai? "Look at you, starting trouble with the kids..." She playfully punched Elyss' arm.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:26 am
Surprise Visit ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

A Shinigami like Hono? Well, that isn't incorrect, but why Hono of all people? Elyss found herself suddenly wondering who this young child is until she heard a familiar voice. Looking up, she'd find Hono hurrying over. Well, that'd explain why this kid had brought up Hono. Are they familiar with one another?

"Hi," Elyss would greet, at least, her expression still inquisitive as she watched the interaction between the child and Hono. "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention while watching."

Hono may have came at her with a little punch, but Elyss didn't find herself feeling too quirky. Like a simple matter of fact, she leaned in and gave Hono a quick kiss to the cheek, tilting her head a bit after leaning back. Her eyes would trail after the kids before she began speaking.

"Do you frequent the 10th?"

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:12 pm

Surprise Visit 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 234

The pink-haired woman would smile softly after Elyss' quick peck. Honestly despite all the chaos usually found, the 10th was calm today. At least the westmost section. She was way too used to the nasty run-down further districts, regardless it was nice to come home and just... admire where you came from. Now the children were gone, leaving just the two women.

"That's Tano and Gizo" She explained tilting her head to the side. "Tano is the boy, Gizo's the little girl. Gizo's dad is a damn good poker player... Tano's mom has a crush on Gizo's dad, she won't stop telling my mom about it at least..." Hono would show Elyss how much she really knew about this district.

"Well, I lived here for eighteen years before I went to the academy so I know a lot~" She would lean forward and chuckle. "I sometimes will patrol out here and claim it as work..." She would sigh. "But hey, keeping this little district safe is why I signed up in the first place" Hono would point, to a small house /shack down the district, It wasn't standout or grand at all. "That's my childhood home all the way down there."

Hono would quickly shift her focus towards Elyss. "Why are you out here? Didn't think the Earth Captain would have business out in the 'Poor' people realm" She used air quotes around poor. Hono hated that, she hated that the Rukongai was looked down upon.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:35 pm
Surprise Visit ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

"I'm just passing through," Elyss muttered, keeping her eyes on the road ahead.

She didn't come here for a lecture about how things were, but she's not annoyed with Hono. Learning a bit about the woman isn't bad. She just doesn't want to get sidetracked for too long. It's easy to get caught up in other stuff separate of your main goal.

"I guess we're lucky you didn't live in the worst of the worst, but everyone's been working hard on improving things. Our pasts may have been a bit shaky, but now we're here, yeah?"

She began to walk, not forcing Hono to follow.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:57 pm

Surprise Visit 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 126

Well, there was Elyss being Elyss, but Hono was still confused, I mean where was she headed? She could pry her way into that information, though she was curious if Elyss would tell her. What the Captain was something Hono always thought about, she really had moved up quite a bit from where she started.

"We? You're from the Rukongai as well?" She would ask following behind Elyss. "Where ya going? As the official patrolman of the 10th district, I gotta know!" She would playfully say, giving Elyss another punch on the arm.

She would pick up her speed to walk side by side with Elyss. "Did you like the sandwich I left you the other day?" She was trying to make some more small talk.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:27 pm
Surprise Visit ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

"What? I'm not a noble, so of course I lived in the Rukongai."

Elyss isn't native though, in a sense. She's a reborn soul, but that doesn't matter. Hono has other questions that require answers, so Elyss left behind her past to give the woman a little insight.

"The sandwich was alright, and I'm going to talk to my folk. It's been a while."

A while is an understatement, but Elyss has been busy with so much. It's been impossible to get away from it all. With what little time she has, she might as well stop by and say hi. Let them know she's doing alright. Though, she's expecting Hono to be a little shocked reasonably.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:27 pm

Surprise Visit 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 127

Hono would stop, watching Elyss as she kept walking, Come to think about it Elyss had never really spoken about her family. I guess it never really came up in conversation. "Just alright..." She grumbled before she began walking again, moving quickly to catch up with Elyss. "You know, if you want anything in particular you can ask me to cook it! Your cheesecake does take a lot of effort, but if you want one just uh... let me know! I can make it a date night!"

"Your parents? Can I...come?" Hono would ask quietly. "I wouldn't mind. Hell, maybe you could meet my family sometime?" Hono stepped closer to Elyss, attempting to hold the woman's hand, curious to see how Elyss to respond to Hono's trying.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:20 pm
Surprise Visit ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

Elyss didn't stop Hono from taking her hand. The redhead hardly cared what Hono did while they're together, whether being a pest or sentimental. It is what it is when it involves her significant other. Things like this is an expectation.

"I'll think about the cake."

Elyss not stopping Hono from following is enough of an answer on if the woman can come and meet the redhead's family. Since this is her free time, killing two birds with one stone sounds smart. This way she won't have to do this again later.

"Just be on your best behavior, alright?"

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum