Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Surprise Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Surprise Visit - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise Visit

Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:49 pm

Surprise Visit - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 125

Elyss and her cake, but hey, it was decently challenging to cook, so Hono was always willing to test herself. She would hold Elyss' hand a bit tighter since she wasn't stopped. "I can give you moreee than cake~" She whispered playfully, kissing the girl on the cheek.

This was her time to give the captain a bit of a hard time. "Oh, Elyss, finally taking the next step! You're really serious about me huh~" Well, it was partially a joke, meeting your significant other's parents was a huge thing that needed to go right. "I'm always on my best behavior..." She grumbled which soon shifted into a little giggle. "What are your parents like? You... haven't told me much? You think they'll like me~"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Surprise Visit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Surprise Visit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:48 pm
Surprise Visit - Page 2 ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

Hono's being bratty. Elyss' only response to her behavior is to not respond. It's not that she doesn't like what's going on. She just doesn't have a response. She can't help not being overtly expressive all the time. That giddiness Hono has is something unique.

"You'll see when you meet them," Elyss decided to respond with.

Wouldn't it be better for Hono to get an unbiased impression? Well, that's what Elyss figures anyway. Whether they like Hono or not is also something that they just have to see. Elyss isn't going to answer a question she's not sure about.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:50 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 101

There Elyss went with her vague answers. Though she probably had a reason for all of that, so she wasn't gonna make a fuss. She made sure to hold onto her hand as they walked. "You know, you should meet my family someday, my sister really likes your hair" She explained. "She said, 'she has red hair like me?!'. Farah is really a sweetheart though, I'm sure you two will get along, she'll probably throw questions at you all day..." She trailed off, before snapping back.

"Sorry, we're talking about your family, not mine. "You told em about me at all?"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:37 am
Surprise Visit - Page 2 ZGX1Eisc
Elyss Kishimoto

"No. I haven't told them anything. I doubt they know I'm even a Captain."

Well, there's nothing to really talk about outside of Hono's fangirling over her own family, so Elyss focused on going the right way. She remembers where it's at, but it's been a while, so she found herself second guessing a turn every now and then. Hono might realize how far out they're actually going, but if she really wanted to come along, she'd just have to deal with it.

Further and further they'd go until they reached what appeared to be a shabby tavern of sorts.

"Here we are," Elyss would then state, stopping outside of it. Actually pausing for a bit, Elyss then looked at Hono to see her reaction. At the very least, if the woman didn't want to go inside, then this is where they'd part.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:31 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 135

Wait... they didn't know she was a captain? To be honest, Hono wasn't sure HOW long Elyss was a Captain, she had only been in the Gotei for about a year. Though Elyss had been a captain as long as she knew her.

"When was the last time you saw them?"

Though it made a bit of sense, Elyss was busy with Captain work so maybe she didn't get to visit out here? They'd been walking for a while, though Hono would keep her hand locked in Elyss' grip, or at least she tried.

Elyss wouldn't have to wait long for the pink-haired girl's reaction, rather quickly as they arrived at the tavern Hono would quickly go for the door opening it up and entering inside. Looking back towards Elyss she waved her to follow.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum