Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] Left_bar_bleue0/0You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] Empty You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma]

Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:41 am
You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Man… it was meant to have occurred the evening after that wonderful day, but it went to show just how busy the Shinigamis were. Far too busy for Ranma’s taste, but it was honest work done… minus the odd ones. The episode with Shura and nearly losing his limbs in a damn spar. The funny antics of his Zanpakutō. Noharu swatting him like a fly because of slang. And her… urghhh, just thinking about her sent shivers down his spine. Funny enough, it wasn’t out of fear this time – that was the only lesson he was able to take away from her.

But she did disgust him, to a degree… which led to today, meeting a girl who wouldn’t fight him, hiss at him or swat him. Nay, nay, nay, of all the Kaido practitioners who’d meddled with his wounds, Erica was by far the most welcoming – heck, she was also the first one who didn’t grimace at his mouth scar. He’d considered training in Kaido himself, so that he could rid of those scars at last, but… they’d become kind of a brand at this point. And he enjoyed the bandages.

But not today. Today, the bandages around his face were gone, and he embraced the strange looks for a few moments. Sooner than anticipated, the looks dissipated and left him feeling normal in his Shihakushō. Couldn’t dress up in a locked-down Soul Society to save his life, since there was always a looming threat outside that he should be prepared to answer.

He did, however, choose a nice place – it was near a bridge running over a large pond, reflecting yellow rays from the evening sun. He hid behind his back a pair of caramelized apples on sticks – very romantic, don’t you think? He thought so, since they appeared in so many romance novels that he’d read prior to this time. Something about candied apples just brought the best out in people, but… Ranma soon felt the tingling spread on his face. Paranoia. Exhaustion from prior events. The fact that his face wasn’t bandaged.

Many thoughts ran through the enigmatic Shinigami’s head, hoping that for once in his life, sake wouldn’t be the one to soothe them as he awaited his date.

END POST | Eien Ni

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] Left_bar_bleue0/0You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] Empty Re: You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma]

Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:36 am
You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] VTEZeJL
ERICA TOLVAN

It’d been so busy that Erica had lost track of what day it was sometimes. Healing, training, talking with her peers. Every day had been such a learning experience and she’d loved every moment of it. She reckoned that she’d gotten to grips with her work at this point and had melded into the 2nd Division quite well or at least she hoped so. The life of a Shinigami was one that she’d already come to love and to spend most days healing those in need brought so much joy to her life. The way their faces relaxed when she first soothed them, the wonder in their eyes when they saw their wounds disappearing and the amazement at the end when it was all over. She never got tired of seeing it and Erica couldn’t help but feel a little pride at how she was progressing.

Tonight wasn’t about work though and as she walked through the District, it was impossible for her to hide the smile from her face. She’d agreed to meet Ranma a little while ago but due to their busy schedules, it just couldn’t happen at the time. Disappointing for sure but maybe it was a good thing. It’d given them both some time to think and she’d certainly done that. Her mind kept drifting back to him and every time, her cheeks would turn the slightest shade of pink. She hoped that he’d been taking care of himself while they’d been apart too and that was a topic that she’d definitely be asking about.

Dressed in her usual Shihakusho, well no that wasn’t actually completely true. She’d decided to branch out a little bit, her top just a little bit open. It wasn’t as if her body was on show for the world to see or anything like that but maybe she just wanted Ranma to…to…admire her just a bit? The thought made her blush even more and she briefly wondered if she was going mad for thinking like that.

Soon enough, she’d reach the bridge where they’d agree to meet and her smile would grow as her eyes fell upon him. He’d come without the bandages, a sight that brought joy to her heart. Ranma didn’t need them, not with her, not with anyone. “Hi there. I hope you haven’t been waiting too long for me.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:55 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

He got all gibberish when he heard her call over to him, having looked away at the wrong time in anticipation. Safe to say, he missed her a lot – it was definitely just the easy-going vibe that she brought which illuminated his heart after having to deal with crazy stuff for… what, had it been over a week already? Even when Soul Society was holding its breath, shit happened… what a crazy time to be welcomed in.

Of course, Ranma was tougher than most – he’d realized that after his talk with Noharu and realizing how awakening a Shikai alone was a big-ass, heavy-ass achievement. He’d gained quite a few pride points just from that talk, which had helped garner up courage for today… and thus, he turned around to gaze upon her blossom-like beauty, her heart-melting smile, those intoxicating braids and-

Huh… something was different about her. His heart beat faster than it did last time they met, but maybe it was due to the nature of their meeting – it was a date, after all, which Ranma didn’t see coming this damn fast. Cut him some slack for being uppity… or maybe it was something else about her. There was just something about her today… that drew him in. That was when he noticed, stared, realized he was staring, stared away, sweated, wondered, pondered… then stared at her again, pretending not to have stared at all. It was just a glance, so hopefully his gentleman-like choice to move past it would land. I'm not so mentally weak that I'd lose brain cells over a little clea- w-wait, maybe it's intentional? Then I gotta sta- no, stop yourself… remember what you read, Ranma.

“I… I can wait here for a while longer, if you want,” he joked, rubbing the underside of his nose to contain his excitement over meeting her again. Armina’s threatening everything, Shura’s wildcard attitude, his road to moderate his sake intake… it all leaked away into nothingness, replaced by a sweet, fragrant scent of appl-

Oh wait.

“I think this’ll rock for a snack,” he spoke up, having realized that by rubbing his nose earlier, he was holding out one of his candied apples on a stick… which he began munching, while holding the other one towards her, “… Damn, they’re sweet. Suits you perfectly.”

END POST | Eien Ni

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:26 am
ERICA TOLVAN

“Oh no, I think you’ve waited long enough.” Erica replied with a chuckle, glad that he seemed to be in a happier place than he’d been the last time they’d met. His healing hadn’t been the easiest that Erica had experienced and she’d found herself as just as much a psychiatrist as she had a healer. Of course, mental health was a key part of the job and she liked to think that she was gentle and subtle in the way she went about the topic. He’d needed someone to talk to, badly and she hoped that she’d been able to help him with his issues. Time would tell.

Her eyes lit up as he offered her one of the candy apples, beaming at him and gently taking it. “How’d you know that I love candy apples? My mother always made them for me when I was little.” The reason for which was because Erica just wouldn’t stop nagging her mum until she gave in to her. Taking a bite, she briefly felt as though she was travelling back in time, when she and her mum had walked the Rukongai, collecting herbs and making potions. It felt like such a long time ago now, back before the pink haired woman knew anything about her lineage.

Cheeks turning pink as she took a bite, hearing his compliment, she’d laugh. “Thank you but I don’t think it’s me who’s the sweet one.”

Her eyes would wander towards his bandageless mouth, taking it as a sign that maybe their little talk had helped, her left hand lightly reaching out and touching the side of his face. “You finally took them off, hmm? You never did need to wear them, you know that don’t you?”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:53 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

At times, it felt as if his mouth was way larger than it actually was, due to the slight after-touch on his scars. He could’ve sworn that he’d once fought a Hollow whose mouth resembled what his scars made him imagine… a big, vicious, almost serpentine maw that could gobble up an entire building, or something. A terrifying thought, and a morbid one at that – he did well to shake that creepy thought aside.

“I, uh… woah. Big dub for your mum,” he complimented, feeling a little alienated first-hand – due to obvious reasons – but also quite adored at her history. Also, damn, lucky draw for him! He already earned some pretty brownie points from the cherry-haired healer – things were off to a smooth start on their date, and Ranma almost wanted to throw a dance move in celebration of that.

“What do you meeeeeeaaaaan, you’re totally the sweet one here – you’re the one with candy-flavored hair and caramel herit- e-eh…” Ranma uttered back in playful protest of Erica’s returning compliment, wondering if her sweet exterior and honeyed interior came from growing up with candied apples at her mercy. However, to his surprise, her hand was reaching out to his face and threw him off for a moment, slightly pulling his head back at first… but ultimately letting her rest her hand on his cheek above his scar.

It caused a flare to go off on his face, almost red enough to hide the scars entirely. Yeah, ever since their talk… the bandages became less important. If anything, Ranma just found another reason to wear them, which he’d muster up to say: “I-I mean, the bandages… they still look cool, though. But yeah, I get ya – wasn’t as big an issue as I thought.”

With her having reached out to him, he finally noticed how close their faces were. Her birth marks on clear display, a couple of dark dots resembling distant orbs in a pale sky, each right under one of her bright, glistening eyes. He felt drawn… but the pull wasn’t enough to ruin a date by going way too fast. Curse such a reality.

“Mhmm… m-mhm… eh?!”

Instead of letting himself drown in the depth of her eyes – or the subtle view of a vast canyon further below – he twirled around with his back turned towards her, followed by his left arm opening up, inviting her to lock arms with him if she so desired. “How about we go on a walk? I bet you’ve been hella busy these days – met any other interesting patients with sweet banter?”

END POST | Eien Ni

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:15 pm
ERICA TOLVAN

There was a giggle from the healer as he offered his arm to her and without any hesitation, she’d lock hers with his. He seemed to be in quite the funny mood tonight, both as in making her laugh and different from when she’d first seen him. There was an almost sheepish vibe to him, which she found quite adorable and if she didn’t know any better, she’d have said that he was a little nervous. The healer was a little bit too but she was just so happy to be out and about that her excitement seemed to burn her nerves away. She needed to get out more, as the nurses she worked with kept telling her. That was easy for them to say, they didn’t use as much energy up as Erica did during a shift. Half the time, she was exhausted by the end of the day. In that way, she was still getting used to life in the infirmary.

“A walk sounds good.”
She replied cheerfully, taking another bite of the caramel apple. It tasted delicious and she savoured every moment as it trickled down her throat.

It wasn’t long before he asked her about work and a moment of thought, she’d smile and reply. “I met a very chirpy blonde haired Shinigami named Noharu who had taken a beating after sparring with a member of the 4th. Apparently her opponent didn’t like losing so blasted her with a Kido spell from close range. I have no idea what they were thinking, they could have done some real damage to her if she hadn’t protected herself. They just don’t know when to call it a day in that Division.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:03 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Huh… well, what were the fucking odds?

As happy as Ranma was to lock arms with his date and walk across the bridge over the pond and just take in the wonderful evening weather with the orange sun setting in the Soul Society, her first experience to share with Ranma on this beautiful time was directly related to his Division… an event that he, too, was part of. Her mentioning Noharu cast a spark through his head as he realized the context behind her treatment from that start alone… and as Erica continued, several sparks of ‘oof’ and ‘oh shit’ kept shooting through his head as his face grew more and more… nervous. Shaking. Vibrating. Awkward.

He bit into his candied apple to suppress the awkward feeling of dread for a moment, deciding to add some light into the case: “Yeah, thaaaaaaaaaat… was Shura, yeah. Noharu told me after I’d fought her myself.” He, too, needed to be patched up afterwards – Shura’s last attack almost divorced him from his arms and legs… her and her cleaving Zanpakutō.

“I didn’t get too hurt, don’t worry – we got a good Kidō practitioner in the Eighth,” he quickly added, in case his mention of having fought this Shura lass would make Erica worry, “W-Well, not that… not that I’d not prefer to be treated by you, or anythingreally…” Just stick to the topic, Ranma.

Even thinking about the whole ordeal made an eyebrow rise as Ranma pondered… in confusion. “It’s funny – Shura didn’t seem that tilted when I fought her. Yeah, sure, she came in and wanted nothing more than to fight us, but… it felt more like she was testing us. Then again, she did go nuts at Noharu- but then again, I didn’t see the end of that duel- b-but then again, I don’t know what set her off- but then again…”

Ranma had to rub his temples with his free hand after short-circuiting himself once more. It was getting out of hand, that damn habit of his. “Have… you met other Fourth Division members, though? I’m sure they’re not all domestically hostile…”

END POST | Eien Ni

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:05 pm
ERICA TOLVAN

Alarm bells were ringing in the healer’s ears as she listened to his story. If Noharu’s wounds were anything to go by then Erica naturally assumed that Ranma must have taken a pretty bad beating too. She was concerned and just for a second or two, her expression dimmed a little. The lengths that some Shinigami went to one up each other was frankly idiotic in her opinion. The life of a Gotei member was hard enough with Hollows and other threats, without having members beating up each other. She’d heard from Noharu about the desperate final trick that Shura pulled which could have killed the blonde if she hadn’t managed to defend herself. Erica tried to get on with everyone but this 4th Division member sounded like a complete and utter pillock.

“Shura sounds like the exact kind of Shinigami that I don’t want to meet.” Erica said honestly. “Too often do we get people in the infirmary who have been injured because of a spar gone wrong and it never gets any easier. Maybe stay away from her in future, yeah? She sounds like trouble and more likely to hurt herself or others than the enemy.”

Not wanting to dwell on the subject, she’d leave it there and instead answer his question. “I’ve met a few of the foot soldiers and they were pretty gung ho too although they sounded more excited then actually dangerous. I guess that they were newbies to the squad and eager to prove themselves.”

Taking a bite of her apple, a smile would cross her features as she looked at the setting sun, before asking him a question in return. “So how are things with you? What kinds of mischief have you been getting up to since I last saw you?”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:48 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Ah, thank the heavens… Erica now knew Shura’s name, and thus a terrible encounter between the two had a nil chance of occurring. If anything happened to her… strong feelings would bubble up inside of Ranma’s chest. It was wild, exciting, warm but frustrating. As if he was on the verge of melting down from the inside out at the very idea of anything happening to this… this precious smile of hers.

Fuck… he couldn’t play it cool anymore. And they hadn’t even gone that far into their date yet, and somehow, Ranma still caught heavy feels. Massive, heavy feelings bubbled inside of him for that heartwarming smile, and he thought to himself…

Y’know, Ranma… it’s kinda wild that you’re here today. Never in my wildest dreams did I think of a future where I’d walk across a pond on a quiet soulful evening with a cutie like her in my arms. Whatever lottery I played in my previous life, I sure as hell got the jackpot…

He, too, would take a bite off his apple in tandem with her, needing the extra sugar to keep his bravery intact. And as Erica asked about his whereabouts, Armina popped up in his head again… causing a cold chill to run down his entire body, likely to be felt on Erica’s arm. “… I met another Fourth Squad psycho,” he quickly put out there, “This Armina girl… listen, Shura’s first impression wasn’t a nice one, I get that and all – and I didn’t want Noharu to be in danger like that, I really feel bad for her – but Shura’s friendly compared to this ice bitch, fucking hell…”

How on earth was he supposed to explain the events that followed in clarity?!

“I was… visiting my parents again, and there she was - beating up random Rukongai criminal freaks like she was one of them. She went all ‘fight or die in this world’ bullshit- nah, I pray you never heal her… not in a million years.” That was an absolute nightmare to think about, an encounter between Armina and Erica… no, no, no, never. He couldn’t. He wouldn’t. No way.

“… Oh, and we fought this gigantic Rukongai Arhat guy, too. Size of a tower, big and purple. He’s actually pretty cool once you get to know him. Way cooler than Armina, that asshat…”

END POST | Eien Ni

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:42 pm
ERICA TOLVAN

Erica couldn’t help but cringe as she listened to Ranma talk about his encounter with another 4th Division member. Either he had a lot of bad luck or was he going out of his way to get into trouble with them. The healer hoped it was the latter, as the thought of seeing him injured again caused her a hurt a little inside. It was strange. She saw so many injured Shinigami pass through her hands every day and yet just the thought of Ranma being injured caused her to feel so much more pain than any of them. What was this that she was feeling inside? It made her nervous and excited all at once, leaving her stomach a jumbled mess. This wasn’t normal. Was she ill or something? Maybe she should have another member of the 2nd check her out.

She didn’t like the sound of this woman and Erica just shook her head as she listened. An individual who cared for nothing but carnage was a danger to everyone and his words didn’t exactly fill her mind with much positivity about the 4th. Were they all violence loving lunatics or not? Erica hated to be so judgemental about anybody but it was hard not to be, when they seemed to have so little value for life. It couldn’t have been any further from her own philosophy and actually made her a little sick to her stomach.

“She sounds like more of a threat than him.” Erica replied after he’d finished his story. “I’ll keep an eye out for her if she comes to us for healing although if she’s tough as you say, she’ll probably not want to come to use. She sounds like she’s pretty stubborn, I bet she hates Kido too.”

There was some good that came out of it though and she smiled at that. “So, why did Arhat attack you in the first place? You said that he was a cool guy, right? Did he say anything about that?

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum