Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty Re: You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma]

Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:02 pm
You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Man, why the hate on Kidō, though…?

Some people were just stubborn like that. Ranma nodded in full agreement, even swinging forth a straight index finger as if he was giving a lecture: “I know, right? She really tried to beat up Arhat with her bare fists at first, like a dumbass. Got kicked waaaaaaaaaaaay off the horizon…” Obviously, he was exaggerating a bit here, but she left that much of a bad taste in his mouth, “Oh… Arhat doesn’t really talk. Although, to be fair, he attacked us first – walked out of nowhere and swung at the icy cu- sorry, my bad- Armina the moment he saw her. Me, though?”

Ranma felt real proud of his achievements, patting his chest a few times. I actually became friends with the big lad. He’s just trying to live his life, not his fault that he was born in the outer districts… honestly, we have a lot in common! He’s like me back in the day, just angry and punching at anyone around ‘cause anyone around would wanna punch him out in that district. But naaaaah, I taught him otherwise… and if I get permission, I’ll let y’all meet him soon.”

Ranma desired to see Arhat escape in the same fashion that he, himself, escaped the outer districts – by becoming a Shinigami. However, Arhat… had communication issues, anger issues, and trust issues. Therefore, that idea was still in the works… for now!

“…” Erica was clinging on to his arm, yeah… he’d been talking so much that he almost forgot that they were walking across the road next to the pond like a truly infatuated couple. However, from his angle, he got a pretty good look at the small adjustment that Erica made to her Shihakushō… and suddenly had trouble looking away, followed by an odd silence from him.

END POST | Eien Ni

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:40 pm
You're A Shock [Erica, Ranma] - Page 2 VTEZeJL
ERICA TOLVAN

A smile crossed her features when he spoke about actually making friends with the giant and she snuggled up to him a little more. “I’m glad that you were able to see past your differences and get along with him. I know that he attacked you first but there’s sometimes a reason behind it instead of just doing it for the sake of it. The fact that you were able to talk some sense into him shows how far you’ve come already. You don’t always have to use your fists or your sword and the fact you managed to teach him that says a lot about you. I bet that 4th Squad woman didn’t even try to get to know him and just attacked like a mad woman. I’d love to meet him one day although I admit that I’ve never been to the higher numbered districts before. I know that they’re tough places but I’ll do my best to be ready.” For her, that was as close to a determined tone as she could put on.

As they walked, she caught him looking down, knowing exactly where those orbs of him were going. Erica blushed but after taking a bite of her candy apple and chewing it, she glanced up at him, noticing his silence. “Is something wrong? You’ve gone awfully silent all of a sudden. Are you feeling unwell?” Concern crossed her features a little, wondering if perhaps she’d gone a little too far. All she’d wanted him to do was look at her. Was he displeased by her display? As those thoughts ran through her head, her blush darkened, starting to feel a touch of embarrassment over her own actions.

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:20 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

… Oh shit, he had gone silent! C’mon, Ranma, say something! “… !!!” Knowing not what exactly to say in a scenario like this, he assumed that Erica was simply worried for his well-being – he did have a sort of a track record of losing track of things, especially with her being his most frequent caretaker as of late. Should he come clean here, or would that embarrass her a bit too much? They were on their first date, after all… what would a gentleman do?

“Sorry… I’m fine, I’m fine, I just kinda… zoned out,” he excused himself with a hand scratching the back of his head, “Up close, you’re… really attractive.” Yeah, sure, throw a nice compliment in there, Ranma – but how could we even this out? She looked a little astonished by his reaction, as if he was having trouble with something, which was the last thing a girl should feel on her first date! He had to fix this, right now!

Which meant…

With his free hand, he swiftly tucked on the edge of his Shihakushō’s collar, ran down his hand across its midsection – tried his damnest to fight the urge to imagine that it was Erica’s Shihakushō that he was messing with right now – and pulled his top open to return the favor and expose some of his chest as well. Since he was fresh out of the infirmaries for a while, no bandages were left behind to veil the result of soooooooooooooooooooo much punishment in his patrols and slow-time events – with a few scars left behind, he still fashioned a very chiseled front. “Mhmm~?”

His charismatic grin said it all – have a look, Erica. You like what you see?

END POST | Eien Ni

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:49 am
ERICA TOLVAN

A sigh of relief escaped the healer as he finally answered her, the concerned look fading away to be replaced by a smile. She wasn’t upset that he’d zoned out on her, knowing that he tended to do that on occasion. It was part of his charm, in her mind and didn’t bother her even a little, knowing that he always meant well, even if he struggled a bit with his words sometimes. His compliment caused her smile to widen and held onto his arm a little tighter in reply. “That’s good to know. After our first meeting, you must have gotten a pretty good look.” She meant it as a joke, playing around with him a little. “I tried extra hard for you tonight, I hope you appreciate it.”

When he opened his Shihakusho, Erica’s eyes were naturally drawn to it, admiring the well toned body of her date. Now, she’d seen plenty of well chiselled men during her time in the infirmary but there was something special about Ranma’s that just drew her in. The pink haired woman could see the rough and tumble nature of his life from it, with a fair few scars running down it but thankfully, there did not seem to be too many new ones. She hoped that he’d finally managed to put Retsu behind him and took his lack of bandages as a sign that he might have. The cheerful healer would briefly draw up against him, leaning her head against his torso sweetly. “I definitely like what I see and feel.” She commented with a chuckle, green eyes glowing as she looked up at him.

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:49 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Speechless.

That was what Ranma felt at that moment, and the moments following Erica’s overwhelmingly shiny smile illuminate his very being. This kind of affection was just as overwhelming as all the books had described it as… and yet, they didn’t do such intense, romantic experiences justice in words alone! He was left speechless, after all…

Electric currents warmed up his entire body, sparking out from his brain and running all the way down to his toes, his fingers, his soul upon her leaning on him. As if his body was melting down like clay, he had trouble standing straight too – why was such a simple gesture so powerful? What kind of esoteric technique was this?!

“… Sooooooooooft…”

With steam erupting from his ears, Ranma quickly tried to find a new topic before he got too excited by Erica’s front pressed against his exposed one. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, she smells so goooooooooooooood… can’t we stay like this forever? he panicked deep in his chaotic inner self, glancing around the peaceful area until the image of his friend’s bar passed by his mind.

“I-I did promise we’d have a drink… my friend’s bar ain’t too far from here,” Ranma revealed, simply grabbing hold of Erica’s delicate hand and gently leading her across a bridge leading over the large pond, which further led into populated streets of the 2nd District. In all fairness, only strong alcohol would dampen his red face right now… or worsen it. It was a gamble.

The host had shadows over his eyes at the sight of Ranma entering the bar handholding a cutie like Erica. Ranma, likewise, met the host’s intensely darkened gaze with one of his own as they approached each other… only for the host with braided, brown hair to heavily slap Ranma’s shoulder in dumbfounded approval.

“Ya finally got a gi-“
“It’s not what you th-“
“It is what I think-“
“It’s really not-“
“It is-“
“M-Maybe, listen-“
“No, you listen-“
“I am listenin-“
“I was so worried for you-“
“I told ya, you didn’t have to-“
“They thought your brain got holes-“
“Stop assuming shi- wait, what-“
“-And so did I-“
“Fuck ‘em-“
“I always believed in ya, pal-“
“Wait, fuck yo-“
“No, fuck you. Today’s on the house.”

At long last, the bartender awaited Erica’s desired meal and beverage, with tears running down his wrinkled face. “Thank… you…” It really seemed as if the host was worried sick for Ranma due to his eccentric… enigmatic behavior, so this was a pleasant surprise. Okay, nothing to cry about, and it wasn’t as if he and Erica were a solid item yet, but…

END POST | Eien Ni

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:49 am
ERICA TOLVAN

To be honest, Erica wasn’t sure what to make of the older gentleman before her. It was obvious that he had a lot of history with Ranma and the pink haired woman spent a few moments trying to figure everything out. Was the man upset with Ranma for something? Was he concerned about his welfare? It was hard to tell because of his behaviour and every word was scrutinised a little by the pink haired healer but judging from her date’s reaction, it seemed that the man was OK and that he was simply worried about him. It was nice and Erica was glad that her date had someone looking out for him, other than her. She knew about Ranma’s past and had realised just how tough it had been for him growing up. His past had been so different compared to her own, completely the opposite.

“I’m not sure what you’re thanking me for but you’re welcome.”
Erica replied to him cheerfully and with complete honesty, a bright smile on her face once again as she spoke. “I’ll patch him up whenever he gets in trouble, I promise you that.” Her words were spoken with complete sincerity and she nodded in a determined fashion. The healer wasn’t sure why she felt quite so strongly about the idea but she did regardless. Every patient of course was important to her but when it came to Ranma, she felt a special duty of care.

She had no idea what to order to be honest and found herself looking towards him after a moment or two. “How about you order for us? I’ve no idea what’s good and what’s not so I’ll leave it in your capable hands.” Her stomach was certainly ready for some food though and soon enough, it’d probably be making itself heard. The candy apple was nice but the pink haired healer was ready for something more substantial.

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:03 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

The host was busy wiping tears off his face at the air of purity emitting from Ranma’s date. Where on Seireitei had he found her? Blessed be this glorious day…

Even Ranma couldn’t help but turn his face away, not wanting to appear tomato-red in front of the host who’d 100% bully him about it another night. He could already see the damn bastard (close friend) poke his face with a red face of his own – red from intoxication, obviously – giggling like a little kid at Ranma’s growing social life.

But he did turn his face back to look at Erica, a deed he would never get tired of, as she suggested that he order for both of them, since he knew this place and its delicacies. “S-Sure! Here, take a seat…” he quickly offered her, with a gentle grasp of her porcelain-like hand leading her towards a traditional, square table. A short one, befitting the tradition of sitting on the refined hay string mat that proved to be high-quality carpeting of the floor.

Taking a seat adjacent to her, Ranma would watch the host approach them. “So whatcha cravin’ this evening? I already got a bottle of spring rain sake ready…”

“Takoyaki with that. For both of us – haven’t had some in a while, ‘cause everyone keeps ordering it…”

“Noted! And ya still cool with spring rain sake? We also got junmai sake, ginjo sake, daiginjo sake, kimoto yamahai, nigori nama happo, honjozo, koshu… h-hello?”

“Oh! Sorry, zoned out – just a bottle of honjozo, p-please… I, uh…” Rather awkwardly gazing at Erica’s beautiful face, Ranma clenched his fists resting on his knees and pondered, “I don’t know if I should… drink as much tonight-“

“H-Huh? Dude, it’s your day off, right? Also, when’d you worry abou- oooooohhhhhhh…” The host quickly caught winds of Ranma’s predicament – for the first time in a while, the boy was actually trying to keep his appearance intact and not go on a trip in front of his date. Then again, Ranma did like to drink, and a date shouldn’t be too awkward… so the host put down a pink sake bottle in the middle of the table, then placed two sake cups for each Shinigami.

“On the house – start off the feast properly! We got this new, fruity drink called Sakura Carp Sake, and it should definitely lighten the mood up for our favorite sake enthusiast.”

Ranma’s eyes couldn’t help but sparkle at the sight of the new sake bottle, quickly grabbing it to try it out… but he quickly stopped himself and began pouring it into Erica’s cup first, sweating profusely. “D-Damn it, I swear if you’re setting me up…”

“Relaaaaaaaax, and enjoy your date! I’m sure she’s much more understanding than you think, Ranma…” the host reminded him, winking swiftly at Erica and wishing her good luck before vanishing into the other tables to tend the other visitors. Ranma, who had desired to appear like the leading figure in this date, had sort of been flayed down into his usual persona – a sort of an enigma, but harmless to boot. “Don’t mind him…”

The host wanted to see fireworks between those two tonight, and Ranma was a living legend when he'd had his fill of that juice.

END POST | Eien Ni

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:38 am
ERICA TOLVAN

The healer had to chuckle at the conversation between Ranma and the host, finding it quite sweet once her initial bemusement had passed. It was nice to know that her date had someone out there who he could trust, outside of the Gotei anyway. She’d gotten quite a lonely aura from him during their previous meeting in the infirmary and considering all that he had been through, the pink haired woman wasn’t all that surprised that he might have felt that way. His life had been rough but Erica was resolved to help him from now on, wanting to help him find some happiness. It was a strong desire, one that she wasn’t entirely sure why it was affecting her so much. They just had hit it off so well that she found herself wanting to help, in a way that went beyond her natural wish to help others. There was something about him that pulled her in and she was still a little confused about just what the feeling was.

Once Ranma had poured her a cup of sake, Erica would stop him from doing the same for himself, instead sweetly performing the deed herself. Again, she didn’t know why, it was just an impulse and one that made her feel such joy inside. Her mother had told her that a man having a drink poured for him by a young woman was considered quite an experience for them and so she’d just jumped on that advice. She didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable and although there was obviously some nerves and awkwardness still, Erica had to admit that she was starting to relax. Her shoulders were loosening and she felt in control of herself.

“Drink, Ranma, it’s OK.” Erica said happily, her face lighting up as she spoke. “The least we can do is try out the sake that he so graciously gave us, right?”

Taking the initiative, she’d lift her cup to her lips and take a small taste of the sake, the fruity taste sending waves of pleasure down her throat and making her fingers feel a little tingly. She wasn’t a big drinker usually herself but the pink haired girl had to admit that she rather liked this.

Placing the cup down, she’d laugh, making fun of her own intolerance. “Mmm. I’d better watch out otherwise it’ll be me who ends up drunk tonight. It’s nice though.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:38 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

“Mhm?”

Ranma was too hasty, wasn’t he? He’d offered her sake generously, so obviously someone as just as Erica would want to return the favor – he offered no resistance when she took the sake bottle and poured into his cup for him. It… thrilled him. Her simple gesture… her simple, generous gesture captured his spirit. She genuinely wanted him to relax as well, inviting him to his well-earned pink drink.

He gazed at the pink liquid… such a warm color. The pink bottle, its pink contents, those pink braids… he could almost make it out. Her facial features formed from the faint ripples on the surface of his sake cup. Was he thinking too much about her, even when she was right in front of him? Shaking away his bashful thoughts, he picked up the sake cup and thanked her: “You’re right. Thank you… and cheers! Hope it’s a hit.”

Being used to drinking sake – surprising, I know – he downed the entire cup in one sip, allowing the entire punch of the taste, sweetness, sourness and aroma, its licorice-like aftertaste but strawberry-like appetizer, it’s orange-like mesh in the middle that made his taste buds dance, and the strength that all sake carried. “Mmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm~… ohhhh, that’s some good sake~. Fuuuuuuck, I needed this,” he exhaled, feeling all of his worries ebb away at his knees and feet, turning into nothingness and leaving his heart warm and comfortable.

Hearing Erica’s worries about getting drunk, he too cackled. “Ahhhhh, ya won’t get drunk from a couple cups…” he assured her, having poured a second cup for her. Even though it was only one cup, his demeanor was… far brighter than before. Not a shred of panic in his eyes anymore, and such a goofy grin on his face too.

“It kinda makes us look like a couple, in a way… are you sure you don’t get hit on too much back in Squad 2? ‘Cause I’d not skip a day trying, if I were there… but in a way, I kinda am! Not voluntarily, of course, but it still counts, doesn’t it?”

“Oh crap…” the host worried behind a few counters, wanting to see Ranma have a good time as a worried parent-like figure, “It’s an expensive drink, but what if it’s a bit too strong… hmmmmh… n-nah, I’m sure they’ll be fine. Ranma’s not a lightweight.”

“Hey, that reminds me… your mother makes candy apples, right? We should go visit her, sometime- I-I mean, you probably visit her all the time, being her daughter – oopsie – but I’d love to meet her! And you can meet my mother too, of course – although, you won’t like her…”

END POST | Eien Ni

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:45 am
ERICA TOLVAN

Taking his word for it, the healer would accept the second cup and drink it without much thought. It was so sweet and Erica’s cheeks started to redden as she felt it trickle down her throat. She didn’t drink much alcohol at all and it was rare for her imbibe. Still, it wouldn’t kill her to loosen up a bit from time to time, as long as it didn’t interfere with her work. That would be a nightmare and the healer didn’t want to think about what might happen if she tried healing someone while drunk. The image of her accidently using a Hadō spell instead of a kaido one came to mind for a second and sent a shiver down her spine.

“It’s like I said in the infirmary.” She answered honestly to his question. “I don’t get many compliments there about me as a person to be honest, besides for my kido powers and I guess I kind of got used to it. A lot of people are grateful for what I do but I try to be professional and so do the ones I’m healing. Besides, I think the more rowdy ones are given to more experienced healers to deal with. I’m still considered to be quite new in the Division, after all.”

At the mention of her mother, she’d nod her head. “She runs an apothecary and can usually be found there. I’m sure she’d be happy to meet you but be careful, she can be a bit strict when it comes to certain topics. She didn’t even tell me about my dad until he literally appeared before us, saving our lives from a Hollow. They get along better now but growing up was a little weird around her. She used kido and refused to tell me anything about it, hiding her Shinigami nature from me. I’m sure she’d like to meet you though.”

Giggling, she’d then add. “I’d be happy to meet your family too.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum