Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana)

Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:46 pm
Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 Pm8aIF2

SHIRO

"I'd say hit up a club or something, but those skills ain't good for nothing but one nighters."

Shrugging his shoulders, Shiro sat back, sighing as he viewed the lazy sky. Man, what'd he give to just be a cloud and do nothing all day but waft back and forth. Clouds don't talk or think. They just do. They rain, snow, hail, and roar without a single care for anyone's plans.

"...Stop overthinking, I guess. If it's not your strongpoint, then don't try so hard to force it."

He turned his head at her then and raised a brow. Guess he's gotten into the habit of thinking a lot when all he needs to do is just do it. Rukia's not going to feel better anytime soon without him there, so why is he out here moping?

"Just do it, huh? Go and talk to her, and just do your best. Sometimes that's enough."

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana)

Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:42 pm
Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 HEADER_jhdsbhss7e867c6283f7f99d7c8be

Hisana was a bit startled at the answer that came out of Shiro's mouth, her brows raising for a moment before a soft chuckle broke out over the conversation. The very idea of her going out and 'hitting up a club' was.... a bit amusing. Were there such things in the sereitei? She knew that humans had such things, had that particular culture filtered into the soul society? Thoughts for later. "You may be right about that. But I appreciate the suggestion." She sighed, folding her arms before giving him an amused smile.

"I quite enjoy thinking things through. But perhaps I am being a bit too cautious. A healthy middle ground may be best. Perhaps a game plan on the ....simple side of things going in. But yes...." Her voice trailed off, her mind wandering to the last face she'd seen on her sister. That gentle look tinted with the lingering weight of melancholy. She clenched her hands, further driven.

To clear the clouds over that sunny smile she knew her sister was capable of.

"I think I'll start with a page from your book. Being a bit direct may help more than complicating things." She noted softly, then glancing back up to the young man. "And what about you? Do you plan on taking your own advice?" The way he spoke of it, it didn't sound as if he himself had approached Rukia about all of this just yet.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:36 pm

SHIRO

"I talked to Rukia once. She was in a bad ways, so I sort of forced her to relax." He stopped and shrugged. "That was before everything became worse. Now we have a bunch of dead men around a hole that's not going to close anytime soon. I've been busy providing support where I can. Now I can understand her better. I've never had to worry about people like this before, and if I can't find a way to feel better, how am I supposed to help her?"

The direct approach is cool and all, but it doesn't solve much outside of a small reprieve. After they've rested, they're just back on the frontlines, fighting for their lives. That's why Shiro's been in a mood and thinking what to do. He can pull Rukia around as much as he wants, but that doesn't solve the overall problem. It won't make tomorrow better, but that's just the vibe being spoiled by this nonsense.

"If I just focus on making sure we're not mentally overwhelmed, then that's just better for everyone. We're no good tired and strained, no one is. I should be trying to help relieve her stress anyway I can instead of trying to become a miracle worker. Small things, ya know..."

Then he looked at his hand and sighed. "But, I'm not that smart, so I guess all I got's is a big dick..."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:27 pm
Forced her to relax? The question popped up into her head as she listened to Shiro explain. And in truth, she felt for the young man. After all it was....difficult to try and help someone with the situation. IT wasn't as if they could wave a magic wand and simply solve all of the problems that were going on.
Kurosaki was not in a position to simply be saved. The hole in Africa was nothing that could be handled in the immediacy. The best they could do was try and be there for Rukia. And thankfully it sounded like Shiro had been trying. And a soft, gentle smile formed over her features. she was.... if nothing else, incredibly glad that Shiro was going to such lengths to help her. She ....well, frankly knew what he meant. He was a good man, and a surprisingly kind one despite what might seem like a flippant or uncaring exterior. That he was going out of his way to try and do everything by Rukia that he could was a relief. She was happy that this was the kind of man that was looking after her sister.

"I understand. There's only so much you can do." She added quietly, an assurance as he continued to delve into what little he felt he could do. She was about to assure him that what he was doing was plenty when he ....made that comment. She .... blinked a few times.

Memories Etched in Ash (Shiro/Hisana) - Page 2 HEADER2_0268-007

Ah.

AH.
So that put into perspective his .....methodology of attempting to help Rukia relax. Which, in all fairness likely was the most...erhem, immediately effective method. As much as she perhaps would have preferred to not be given such an explicit indication that Shiro was 'Big dicking' her on the regular. And she couldn't help but go a bit red in the face as she tried to focus on the here and the now. Yes. Focus on looking straight ahead.

"I see. Well, I will do my best to help her in my own way. And you... you ...uh. Keep at it Shiro." she noted with what she hoped was an encouraging smile. IF nothing else, she was happy that their relationship was healthy. And for just a moment, that shade of pink shifted slightly to a deeper shade. Thinking back to memories she'd collected in her past. Though none that belonged to her were of such a nature. It made her a little envious. A thought which promptly caused her shoulders to stiffen, an immediate expression of indignation crossing her features! This is about Rukia! You can lament your love life later!

Having properly admonished herself, her expression softened and she offered Shiro a gentle smile. "Thank you for talking to me Shiro. I'll see what I can do." she assured him.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:46 pm

SHIRO

She blushed. He smirked. Well, he still has a bit of that old chump in him. Being able to find a bit of relief disrupting their conversation, he leaned back and basked in life. Things are so easy when you don't think too hard about them. There's time to think about things, but he should actually follow his advice and stop worrying. Who knows? He'll probably find a good answer in taking things a bit more carefree. Even if he doesn't, his brain needs a bit of detoxing anyway.

"Go find a new guy or something, Hisana. I don't know much about the Arrancar market, but I'm sure you'll be fine. We should get drinks at some point too. I know all the best spots."

Letting the topic of Rukia die, he focused more on recentering himself with casual convo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum