Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You're Hot and Cold Left_bar_bleue0/0You're Hot and Cold Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You're Hot and Cold Empty You're Hot and Cold

Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:24 am

You're Hot and Cold 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 221

Promotions were... well a double-edged sword. The new pay and benefits were fantastic. Hono was eager to be the new 9th seat, having her own little office was better than the crowded barracks. Though the workflow was a lot more, especially with everything happening, Hono's division got the shit end of the stick. Bombsin the Rukongai... the dangers just kept ringing in the back of Hono's head as he tapped her pen against the desk as she read through her new paperwork.

Looking back to when Hono first joined the Gotei, she could never see herself at a desk doing paperwork. Guess that was a part of raising the ranks? With how busy she was recently, she could only imagine how busy those above her were. Hono's office was surprisingly tidy, though it had a light smell of various foods, she would often cook and keep her food under her desk so the smells would fill the room. To help filter out the air, Hono had her door opened slightly.

A nameplate was on the door as she twirled her pen, mainly focusing on some reports from the patrols in the Rukongai, anyone suspicious was to be reported and have a little profile formed, should two people have a similar description, Hono would hand that off to higher-ups to see if it was an suspects involved.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

You're Hot and Cold Empty Re: You're Hot and Cold

Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am
Rei would walk through the barracks as she had heard about Honos promotion. She wanted to congratulate the pink haired girl in person, so she had a small gift bag that included some fruit and a small baked pie that she had made herself. On her last trip to the human world she used some time to sneak Say and buy some good ingredients. As she would knock her knuckles gently on the door, but feeling a little bad about wasting an officers time once again. Rei always feels like this talking to officers, and especially since she's still just a normal shinigami. As she knocked she would speak up.

"Miss Hono, It's rei"

She would announce herself to the girl and hoped she had some time. They hadn't met that many times but it seemed like they were friendly enough.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:32 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 150

Hono’s ears perked up as she heard Rei knock on the door. As Rei did, the slightly opened door would open fully, putting her into view of the pink-haired girl.

Hono sat at her desk before waving Rei into her office. A face she wasn’t expecting, a welcome surprise actually, maybe it would give her a breather, a chance to catch up with a friend. Since their last training session, the woman was curious to see what Rei was getting up to. The ninth seat would wait for Rei to enter, gesturing for an open chair.

“Miss…?”

Hono would pause, letting that sink in. I guess Rei respected her? She had never been called miss before, not that she didn’t like it, it was just different.

“What can I do for you? Did you need me to fight yah again~?” She would tease, a light playful tone in her voice.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:01 am
Rei would shake her head as she would hear the Pinkettes question before she would give a smile to her before she would take a seat at the desk. She just wanted to share that she had achieved shikai, but maybe they could also catch up. Assuming the woman wasn't too busy to do so of course.

"Oh no, nothing like that. I just figured I should come to you and let ya know I achieved shikai."
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:27 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 139

Shikai!? Was she hearing that right? Hono stood there quietly, a bit surprised Rei achieved it so quickly.

"Fuck! Good job!" She would warmly smile, her head disappearing as she sunk under her desk, rummaging around for something. After a few moments, Hono returned, placing a cookie jar on her desk. "I made some chocolate chip cookies for my sister. But I want you to have em~ Consider it a gift!"

After a wink, she chuckled and decided to ask Rei some more questions. "You got it quick! Surely it was my master teaching~" Hono would joke, leaning back in her chair and putting her feet on the desk. She got a while to speak to Rei, so she might as well enjoy this little break.

"So what does it do? A kickass ability~? Maybe it can beat me?"

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:34 am
"I don't think it could beat you. You have much more mastery over yours than I do mine. I can't take cookies from your sister I would feel guilty."

The eye patch wearing woman would admit as she would sink down into the chair a little bit. She didn't want to take food frome someone's sister, and she was sure she couldn't beat Hono. She was sure that the training with her probably helped her unlock it as she would smile gently.

"The talk with Captain Rose, and training with you both helped me achieve it. 4th seat Armina agreed to have a training match with me tomorrow so I have that to look forward to. My zanpakto allows me to make ice constructs within a certain distance of me. Things like walls, spikes and so on.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:36 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 134

Hono rolled her eyes and put the cookies back underneath her desk. Deciding to switch to small talk. "What's Rose like? I can't say I've met the guy. I know he's one of those Vizards or whatever." Thinking about it, maybe Hono should try to meet more Captains. She twirled her pen and pointed it at Rei. "Ice? That sounds pretty damn cool. More than I can do~ All I can do is cut through things~" A bit of a simplification, but it wasn't hard for someone to have a more complex Zanpakuto than Hono away.

She paused and folded her arms, smiling a little bit. "I'm proud of you. Keep kickin' ass for me, okay?" She leaned back in her chair. "Say Rei. What's your goal? What motivated yah to get your Shikai?"

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:41 am
Rei would listen to her as she would nod at the Captain Rose question..She would wait just a moment so that she could reply to that as she would smile. captain Rose had a way of making you feel like you're important to the squad even if you're really not.

"Captain Rose is able to make you feel important even if you're really not. He goes out of his say to know everyone's in our squad even Un seated people like myself."

As she would listen to the rest of what Honon said. Only cut things? That's now how Rei viewed the girls zanpakto, but she guessed everyone may have a different view for their swords.

"As for what motivated me.... I want to become a seated officer, so that one I make more money so I can take even better care of my sister. She told me that she wants to join the shinigami, so I want to become and officer so that it doesn't seem like I'm wasting my time. I need to prove it to her and myself.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:00 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 150

Hono ensured she was directly looking at Rei as the woman gave her a rundown on the story. Captain Rose sounded like a good guy, though Hono would shoot down a bit of the self-deprecation. "Oh please. You're just as important as anyone else"

Hono would state her opinion openly. "Hell, our division couldn't run without the unseated folks. The Rukongai is so large we need all the help we can get. You're just as important to your division as anyone else~"

"Sister? Well, you and I have similar motivations. I joined to protect my siblings from the dangers in the Rukongai."

"I think you're making great progress~ I'm so fuckin proud of you!" With a soft chuckle, she thought about what to say next. "If you keep training hard I'm sure you'll get a seated position. Hell if you need a reference I can always vouch for your skills"

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:56 am
"I don't think im really cut out for a seated position though. It takes me a lot longer to do things people can do much faster ya know? Like it's taken me quite awhile to even get to have a conversation with my zanpakto."

She would speak as she was being honest about her progress. She was absolutely proud thst she had gotten her shikai, but she was also aware that she was not the best person for the job. She was also aware of the fact that she may fall behind in paper work among other stuff.

"So Even though a pay raise would be nice I don't think that captain Rose or anyone would be chomping at the bit to make me a seated officer. Ya know?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum