Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Left_bar_bleue0/0Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Empty Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail]

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 pm
Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Pyq9cepwjg4

A soft sigh escaped the Arrancar as she walked out into the street, her shoulders relaxing so very slightly as the cool are collided with her sweaty frame. As much as it required restraint, she had acclimated to partaking in her training in the faciliaites offered in the city of lights. Some days, she used the training rooms. Others, she focused on her release control, partially releasing herself with the intention of further exploring the altered bounds of her body. But today had been the former. Reaching up, she gently peeled the hairtie from her dark locks and ler her ponytail come undone, letting that dark mane fall over her shoulders as she began walking down the street toward her apartment.

Not normally the time that she would do so, but she had noticed something interesting the other day. Her landlord had begun renting out some of the apartments nearby. A lot of refugees from africa had been moving to the city, whether thinking it safe, or holding some gratitude or endearment with the acts of the vandenreich, transients had become much more common, and so some people new to the city had wound up becoming her neighbors. She'd sensed one such unfamiliar soul this morning. However she had been on a schedule.

Her research indicated that this was a prime opportunity. A new neighbor, even a temporary one, was an opportunity to form a bond. Her endeavors thus far had been... mixed. And so she did not intend on letting this one slip by. Making her way into her complex, she halted just shy of her own door. Pausing as she considered changing. But no, she did not want to seem too formal. Showing up in her gym clothes would appear more casual, and make the approach seem natural and spur of the moment. She would stay as she was.

Gently, she knocked on the door.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Empty Re: Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail]

Wed May 01, 2024 4:15 pm
Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] BTtk1Ap
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

There was only silence behind the door for a few moments, Mikhail moving to open the door after a few moments. He wore only a towel at present, having clearly just stepped out of the shower not long ago, yet there was neither shame nor untoward air in his attitude. His cheery eyes and warm smile were undeniably earnest, and his head tilted slightly to the side as he studied the woman before him.

"Good evening, kindly maiden! How might I be of assistance this fine night?"

His gaze stayed on Ulquiorra's eyes, simply curious as to what would bring a young lady to his abode at this hour. He was only a visitor in these lands, after all, but he supposed it was possible that the stories of a traveling knight might have drawn the interest of someone.

END POST | KNIGHT OF THE DANCE
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Left_bar_bleue0/0Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 4:44 pm

She gently nodded her head and dipped her frame. She was not wearing a skirt, but the general sensation of a little curtsy was still in evidence as she offered him a reciprocal theme in greeting. Where someone else might have faltered, Ulquiorra simply thought to herself that this man was some sort of "Dork" as they say, and thus adjusted her approach accordingly.

"I hope this evening finds you well. I had noticed that someone had moved in nearby, and I wished to say hello. Welcome you to the building. However, if this is a bad time, I can return later." The only real aknowledgement of his state of dress. He seemed fresh from the shower, and so she offered him the opportunity to finish getting himself dressed before pressing him for introductions. But, if nothing else, this seemed to have gone well.

He was mentally stunted, for whatever reason, he had chosen to engage with her in this bizarre fashion. Which was perfect for her purposes. She still was struggling to interact with other ... normal individuals. However, a man such as this, similar to his own bizarre disregard for normal speech patterns, would be more amicable to her own failures in casual interaction. A fellow social handicap, as it were.

Things were looking up.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 5:33 pm
Like a Fop [Ulquiorra, Mikhail] BTtk1Ap
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

"Ah, then it is certainly a pleasure to meet you! I am Mikhail, wandering knight of Nartia! I assure you that I have no qualms speakingto a pleasant lady such as yourself in this state, but for the sake of your innocence, I will certainly find more suitable attire. Please, come in! I would not dare be inhospitable to a kind visitor."

Welcoming the visitor inside, Mikhail quickly retreated to his bedroom to change, leavng Ulquiorra alone for the moment. The abode was immaculately clean, a desk against one wall that had clearly been recently in use, several notebooks open and a few different maps, all of them well written upon in cyrillic lettering. As quickly as he'd gone to change, however, Mikhail had returned in typical casual attire for a man of his station, comfortable cashmere tunic and pants both left undyed.

"Now, might I do the kindness of asking your name?"

END POST | KNIGHT OF THE DANCE
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 8:47 pm

So he was aware, at least. Though certainly his reasonings were questionable. Innocence. Was that something she exuded? Between her estigma, her pale complexion, and the hole in her throat, she would have imagined that would be far from the impression she gave. But she had no intention of contradicting him, and simply watched as he walked off to go change.

She'd been invited inside.

She stepped into the threshold and took a moment to survey the man's quarters. She didn't imagine there would be too much, he had only just moved in. But all the same, surely there would be something to be gleaned from his abode. When he finally returned, she looked over her shoulder. He dressed insomuch as she would have expected given how he spoke. Interesting. Those cole green eyes simply seemed to bore into his own as she considered why asking her her name would be considered a kindness.

"My name is Ulquiorra Cifer. I wished to welcome you to the building. Again, I apologize for the timing of my visit. What brings you to the city? If you don't mind my asking." She tilted her head ever so slightly to the side. To show that she cared about his response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum