Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Left_bar_bleue0/048 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Empty 48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 am
48 has appeared on the top of a building. The building was a skyscraper and no other building in karakura town was tall enough to level with it, it had a smooth tar surface and it was raining, the rain was cold and the wind blew just as cold while violently, enough to force 48's leather over coat to flap wildly. 48 looked around, the clouds covered Karakura town and made the city itself look incredibly grey. It was 10 in the morning and the sun was hiding behind all of these clouds. What a pussy, thought 48 before taking out his combat knife to meet with the Zanpakutou of the third seat that tried attacking him from behind. 48 wasn't a fan of the sucker punch and he made that much clear when he infused his molecular ability with his blade and transfered it to the zanpakutou, but he did nothing to it, or rather; he couldn't do anything to it, and so he continued to allow it to transfer until finally it covered his right lung. Then 48 used his ability to freeze the blood surrounding it, this made the man cough wildly and then he applied more of his strength to the clash of blades and tilted forward his right hand, just above his left one as they both hands held onto the blade and then brought both blades down, then turned the blade so that it's tip pointed towards the ground and he pushed his blade upward with much strength applied with his reiryoku sending 48 flying over the roof. 48 had no expression on his face, he had been faced with such long free falls before and had already discovered a solution to his predicament. His enemy however, probably didn't have it in him to survive any longer than a few seconds without being able to breath properly, unless he was used to it. 48 turned so that he was facing the quickly approaching ground and then swung his left had so he could fire a projectile of his molecular manipulation ability. Once the projectile his the ground it immediately started spreading it's influence within the cement so that after 12 seconds, 48 was able to create a bed of goo which cushioned his fall substantially.

After falling into the brown colored goo, the passerby's decided to drop what they were doing and scramble in fear and confusion. 48 emerged from the pool of goo, with the goo itself not attaching to 48 or even leaving any trace of itself on him. He came out completely dry and smelled as he did before he got into the pool, as if he fell into a bed of air. But 48 relaxed his guard too early, the third seat shinigami came down with a powerful force of anger backed up with horrifying momentum. 48 looked up only to see the blade of the shinigami come down and remove 48's left arm. The crash of the blades' edge following through his shoulder and colliding with hte ground caused a very powerful explosion of dirt, so much that a large cloud was formed covering both combatants from the view of each other and anyone outside of this cloud. 48 took this opportunity to turn around and swing his right hand at his opponent who was smart enough to realize that to avoid fatal injuries from 48, he had to avoid contact altogether, this was displayed as he used a shunpo to get out of the dust cloud, 48 was aware that he used a shunpo the second 48 knew his attack didn't connect and he lept out off the cloud to see a narrow trail of dirt where he opponent ran off going as far as 19 feet and cutting off from there, Then as 48 tucked and rolled so that he could recover quickly and lift himself up to a standing position he noticed the shinigami behind him with his sword on his shoulder as if the fight was already over. His eyes showed that he was a bit in pain but the smugness could be seen in his eyes and was confirmed by 48 after saying "It's over human" Just before lifting his finger and shooting a narrow ray of light from his index finger, 48 was struck in his back before he could turn to face his foe and the beam had connected with 48's chest. 48 fell on his knees and then on his front, lying face down in the ground. The shinigami sheathed his blade and then sighed. "It is your own fault for not telling me your name. I would have had enough respect for you to not have attacked you from behind." He said before turning his back on 48. But 48 couldn't bear to be played with like he was a weakling.

48 wasn't fatally injured, the wounds he obtained were not even close to powerful enough to kill him. He lifted himself up and cleared his throat loudly so that his opponent could notice and turn surprised. But the surprise was quickly replaced by pity. "In your condition, you ought to just die, kid." He said before drawing his blade again and using shunpo to stab 48 in what he thought was his spine. When he thrust his blade into 48's back he found a surprise, it felt as if his blade stabbed into hard clay, and now it would be removed. 48 had edited his bones and organs so that they would still provide him with life, but they ad most of the properties of clay, such as it's texture and it's build. 48 placed his right hand on the shinigami's blade and then used his molecular manipulation technique once again, but the opponent was far too smart for that. "Wither, Tsugaga" He said before his blade stretched and curved itself so that it was directed at 48's face. 48 was about to be killed , but at the spur of the moment he used his molecular manipulation to make it so that his skeleton system would be metal, hopefully that would stop the blade, but the man wasn't intending on piercing the skull, because the blade was now headed towards 48's left eye, and it pierced it too. 48 had his entire body basically reduced to a pile of flesh before, he got over the pain quickly, he was lucky his brain wasn't pierced but his opponent didn't count on that.

48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Left_bar_bleue0/048 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Empty Re: 48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:18 am
48 was in a rather dangerous predicament, his arm missing, a whole in the upper left side of his chest, a sword in his blade which pierced his spine which was now made of clay, his eye now pierced and untop of everything, his mask was broken on the left side. 48 bit off more than he could chew without burning his tongue. His only option now would be to play dead. It was a very shitty way to do things but it was, without a doubt, the only thing to do in this situation. So he placed his hand on his chest slowly so to not alert the enemy, and then used his ability of molecular manipulation to stop his heart from beating for several seconds. The shinigami withdrew his blade from the very wounded 48, and then sheathed his blade again. He turned his back and started to walk away but stopped in his trail about the same time 48's heart started to beat again. This was just a coincidence, but the shinigami did not want to take chances with 48, he played possum twice thus far. So he aimed his palm at him and was about to use a kido but suddenly his elbow bone was dissolved within his flesh. He screamed in pain and then dropped his blade quickly then grabbed the area to try and comfort the pained area. 48 chuckled as he lifted himself up and ran for his right arm, when he reached it he quickly surged his power through his arm and placed it back in it's socket so that when it connected, it fused back with his arm. It was a bit numb and not correctly in place but it was now one with 48 again, 48 then turned and looked at his opponent to see that he had gotten over the pain and lifted his blade with his right arm to charge at 48 out of rage. 48 chuckled and withdrew his combat knife from the inside of his jacket. 48 could only see out of his right eye at the moment, but the opponent didn't take advantage of that, he merely swung his blade down in an attempt to cut 48 in half.

But 48 the advantage of the shinigami using merely one arm and grabbed the blade with his bare hands. The edge cut a quarter of an inch into 48's hand but 48 ignored that, and used his right hand to increase the length of his combat knife by 5 feet so that when he swung it, it cut his opponent in half.

Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Empty Re: 48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 am
The shinigami was seemingly cut in half, but that was an illusion to the senses, after 48 followed through, he noticed that a strip of cloth had just been split in half by 48's blade and the shinigami 48 thought he just eradicated just appeared a few feet behind him in a calm stance. He didn't attack though, he had his blade as well as the arm holding it hanging as well as his injured arm as he looked at 48. 48 raised an eyebrow at this but really did mess up, he was in a disadvantaged position, his right arm was too unsettled on it's socket to move around too much or to even resist the 3rd seats might if it came to another clash. 48's combat knife returned to it's original form. 48 placed his left hand over his left eye to replace his destroyed eye. He had extended his molecular abilities to their limit, any more and he would need to use life force to continue using it. 48 noticed immediately that he was starting to become fatigued and hungry. This shinigami was bothersome, and alot stronger than what 48 thought. So 48 bit into his forearm and used the powers he obtained from the coven while they lasted to alter the strength in his left arm to make himself a bit stronger, then he closed the hole in his chest. The shinigami stood there waiting, 48 didn't know why he didn't attack while 48 was fixing himself up but 48 took advantage of his foolishness.

"Are you wondering why I didn't attack yet?" He asked before lifting his blade and slowly raising his reiryoku. 48 was starting to understand what was coming next. "It's obviously because you're an arrogant one." 48 replied as he removed his black surgical gloves and his leather over coat. 48's blue eyes started to glow from behind the part of the mask that revealed it, it was awfully annoying to have a part of his face seen. "Ha! Finally you decide to reply to me." The shinigami said remaining in stance. "Only because you took me this far, and the fact that you are about to use your Bankai on me means that I will have to be a bit more friendly towards you, or else you'll get too comfortable with killing a silent face." 48 replied. Then he sheathed his combat knife in his chest holster while rearranging his right arm barely surprising the shinigami by revealing his acknowledgement of the shinigami's Bankai. 48's eyes started dimming and he then started allowing his molecular abilities to surge through both of his arms, 48 had reached this level of power just recently.

"I have to thank you I guess, if it wasn't for this fight then I wouldn't have the power to bring together a Organization, eh Terimu?" 48 asked standing on the offensive prepared to charge at his enemy. The shinigami didn't reply with an answer to his question, but rather the cry that all shinigami say when they really want to kill someone. "BAN-KAI!" a violent torrent of energy flew towards 48, being so low on spirit pressure himself, he was struggling to keep his barrings. after a few seconds, the torrent settled and dissipated and finally, the shinigami in was seen, holding two axes chained to a large tower. The tower was 4 feet taller than the shinigami himself and it was golden. The axes were pretty big too, which made 48 very cautious. 48 tilted his head, then dismissed the surge of energy on his arms. "This is it eh? Pretty Bankai, but how do you intend to move fast chained to that th-" in an instant the shinigami left 48's sight and appeared behind him, and the tower moved with him, but he barely made a sound and his reiryoku was hidden completely during his movement. The shinigami looked down and whispered "It's over, nameless human" then he swung his ax and cut down the man before him. The blade however, only went through 48, and traced on the blade itself was a black liquid after running through 48's body. 48 had used his power earlier to convert his body to a condensed liquid. the liquid then moved on it's own down to the shinigami's hand and it started freezing his skin cells and continued slowly running through his body. 48 returned to his normal body and coughed up blood, then fell on his knee, he then surged his power once more through his right arm. The shinigami was frightened and didn't know what to do to prevent the ice from taking over his entire body, but he thought of nothing and instead thought the solution was with 48's death. He was right, 48 was influencing hte freezing so the best thing to do was to cut him down and kill him once and fore all, he was swift but as he cut across 48's chest, barely running hte entire axe through his torso, 48 lifted up and thrusted his hand through the shinigami's chest then surged his power right next to his earts, then converted the blood surrounding hte heart into acid, which in turn caused the shinigami to start coughing whilding and drop his weapongs so he could clutch his chest. He screamed in pain once again and 48 fell face down on the ground, completely exhausted and injured beyond his limit again. He lost consciousness and after the shinigami fell to the ground he coughed one last word before he died and his konpaku turned into spirit particles; "Damn".

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:30 pm
Archived, as 48 is now dead.

Smiley face
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
48 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Left_bar_bleue20650/2000048 Versus A 3rd Seat shinigami. Private practice Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 pm

User Request

A member is Inactive/Banned

Thread has been Locked/Archived Previously

IF YOU WANT THE THREAD BACK GO TO THE HELP I WAS ARCHIVED THREAD!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum