Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life. Left_bar_bleue0/0Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life. Empty Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:53 am
Sharu was sitting at a cafe drinking some coffee in an attempt to break her usual habit of getting smashed. She tried this every now and then..though she didn't care for coffee it did help her keep from going out and getting drunk off her rocker.

"Ah. So much has changed in such a short time.. Trying to be good usually just gets me yelled at for causing destruction.. Though I don't know anyone evil that isn't sickeningly so.. hm.. Gah! All I want is to have fun!" She complained alloud not caring if anyone else heard her or even took offense. She drained the cup she was drinking from and banged it on the table hard..but not hard enough to break it.

"Isn't there anything else in this world that is any fun! Shooting the enemy has become a bad thing apparently!" She sighed as she recalled being locked up for disrupting the peace earlier when in reality she was chasing an Arrancar and trying to apprehend it.

"I wish someone would acknowledge my usefulness dammit!" She said as she slammed the cup down again though as before..the stubborn thing didn't break. She calmed herself and her reiatsu as she noticed it was beginning to flare up with her emotions.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life. Left_bar_bleue0/0Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life. Empty Re: Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Sharu blinked as the man moved over to her and sat down. She didn't expect anyone to actually want to talk to her. Let alone be in the same room as her. When she heard what he had asked her she merely snorted and shook her head.

" Ha! Thats a good one buddy tell me another..Good will? Such a thing is gone now. Putting forth an effort is simply a means to make yourself feel useful nowadays. Can't even chase a damn arrancar out of Karakura without being arrested for disturbing the peace...and I was in the side of justice. Then again what is justice really anymore to me. I'm just a mercenary now. A dog begging for scraps in a world that no longer requires it." She shook her head again and her nose caught the scent of alchohol nearby and looked at the cup the man was holding..coming to the conclusion that the cup was the source of the smell. Being used to being hammered made her nose more accute to the smell of alcohol of any kind.

"What brings a man to my table anyways. Did you simply want idle conversation or did you maybe have something you wished to ask me to do for you?" She said with a more stern look about her. She didn't know anything about this man..but if he needed a merc..she was more than willing to bark for a new master. She crossed her legs and kept her eyes on his face. As if searching for some clue to his true intention upon it..but in the end she didn't see any threat in his body language and began to relax more. She had her cup refilled by a waiter and sipped from it again.

"By the way.. the names Sharu.. Sharu Kitsugi.. Whats yours." She asked as she came to the realization he hadn't introduced himself yet.

Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life. Empty Re: Grabbing a drink and comtemplating life.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:26 pm
"Matthew Hinote... And I'm here to cleanse your mind of the false corruption, and open your eyes to what the real world is..." She took a moment to realize that is indeed what he really said and it only caused her to laugh again before her face went blank and looked more like a demon staring at its victim than a normal person, "I'll bite the bait.. Lets see if you can really show me anything that would truely be any fun. A world without the laws of man sounds perfect for a rabid dog like me."

She kept her menacingly heartless look upon her face and continued to grin with a hint of bloodlust in her eyes. Thats when she felt something affect the people around him and instinctively rose her reiatsu to answer to the threat. But when she noticed she herself wasn't being really effected by it..she looked at the man qwith a confused and questioning gaze. She felt the gravitational pull..but between her now risen Reiatsu and her already more than human physical capabilities..she wasn't really affected by enough to cause for discomfort.

"That..is definitely new to me.. What exactly are you doing..?" She said as she sat back down..having gotten up when she had made her reiatsu output climb. Crossing her left leg over her right and sipping from her cup again. Her facial expressions seemed to go back to their normal state as she sipped the tea. No longer did she look like she was about to kill something.

"Try not to kill the people around us..Someone might take notice if we're the only two people alive in a cafe." She stated as she began to notice how he was affecting the other humans within the small cafe.

Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:17 pm
Sharu's eyes narrowed as she heard the screams. Not because she cared but because the man was going to get both of them attacked by the Karakura's protectors if he kept this up. She had been detained once..she was NOT keen on having it happen again. She tapped a finger on the table as she simply waited for the man to finish his little game and kept her eyes on him.

"As interesting as your power is.. I'd much prefer it if you didn't alert every guard within 5 miles of the fact that we are here and doing harm to others." She said coldly though she did like the fact that it was such a high level ability and yet the man was using it like it was merely a toy. This means not only did she find someone who might have work for her. But he was also incredibly powerful.

"If your going to kill them at least give me a half-assed reason as to why they need to die. Thats all I need to call it "Justice"." She said to him after a bit longer of hearing people scream. In the end she got an ear ache and simply shot with guns that materialized out of thin air at the couple that was closest to them to silence them. The sheer force of the energy based bullets causing the couple with no spiritual pressure at all to explode upon the impact.

"..they gave me a damn migraine.." Sharu complained loudly as she shook her head, "They were going to die anyways..might as well make them less annoying while they do so. So.. Matthew.. Whats the catch if I were to say..tagged along."

Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 pm
Sharu's eyes lit up as she was offered to become something better than a blasted Human. To be free of the bounds of law and finally be able to have as much fun as she truely desired with her mercenary attitude. She had always wanted to ascend to something better than a human..but didn't want to Die and become a shinigami or a hollow to do it. She wanted to remain herself with all her memories intact when she became stronger. She wondered if this was what she was seeking.

"So.. you can turn me into something better than a human? I would love that but..why offer me such a prize? As for anyone else approving me.. I could give a rats less. As long as your in charge your the only person I need to prove myself to. Anyone else is just a stepping stone on the way to pure blissful fun." She said with her pride showing in her voice. She thought herself as pretty powerful..probably one of the most physically capable humans there were..but if she were to become something stronger..she could have much more fun

She tapped her chin as she thought more deeply on the matter and then shook her head before laughing, "What the hell am I thinking for. Your offering me fun and I'm THINKING?!? hit me with your best shot Matthew. I'll do my best to be worthy of your time."

She took an even more relaxed sitting position..her arms behind the back of the chair with her feet now on the table. Though making sure not to spill any of the coffee cups. She couldn't help but eyeball the wonderful guns he had just summoned.

"As long as I get to have fun and have someone who acknowledges my usefulness..nothing else really matters to a mercenary. So I'll handle whatever you throw at me to the best of my abilities."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum