Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Why?...~ (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0~Why?...~ (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~Why?...~ (Private) Empty ~Why?...~ (Private)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:21 pm

▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪
~Why?...~ (Private) E5ae7b8b434e40356341dde46b54d81281c

"I am not a dimwit! I know what I am doing... Half the time! FUCK!" - April Redwood ; Age 20

"Fucking Tuna! YOU DID NOTHING WHEN I WAS AROUND? WHY BECAUSE YOU WERE A COWARD AROUND MATT!!" - April Redwood : Age 26

"Never... I have seen men come and go... Not a single one was correct for me... Maybe I am just Blind" - April Redwood ; Age 426

"Thank you Matthew... I owe you my life so for this... I will do for you..." ~April Redwood ; Age 427

▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪

It was one of those days where the weather didn't know what do... It was raining off and on, every ten minutes. This drove the female insane, how the weather was toying with the feelings of the pink haired maiden... It didn't help her any more then fact she had snapped in front of Tsuna. Matt's connection was still extremely strong for some old reason... Those very images of Dark Matthew killing everyone off really drove her bat shit. She felt very similar thoughts with him but there was one she didn't agree with. 'I never ran away with Tuna fish... He is pussy of all ending... No one would want him... Hahaha!' Now April was slowly loosing her mind, this was not good at all. It was unstable... Her brother and cousin was both dead, she held them in her strong arms as the blade twisted into each of skull. Her very sin of being back to the human world only met Matthew was out there, that message was clear. Tears, were running down her rose red cheeks extremely hormonal .... This was not good...

The fact was... Mizore might have been her rival for Matt but she was also her own sister from the gods. Remembering back when Mizore woken... This was hard, in a way. April was glad Mizore was dead at last but her heart pinged with the lost of her best friend. All she could remember her was by the very words when April happened to awaken both.
"If YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP IN OUR LIVES MAYBE THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER..."
After a good while, April always thought about that. A true friend would never do such a thing... Mizore had official lost April that day that Dark Matthew resurfaced. Lost and Confused the maiden; only died a month later.. Then her live as a preppy cheer leading girl came upon many. After even having to much heart breaking around her, she found herself in the human world with every memory that her own brother sealed; and a Tsuna would thought was going to get laid.

Pacing herself though the graveyard until she found what she was looking for. The Graves Of Mizore and Jade... and the children... For some reason they have not been clean at all or even cared for. 'Jade was killed as well... ' The pink haired female wiped the tears her red eyes glowed bright, and her lips paused. They were ready start to bitch. This was not right feeling, out of everything, she wanted Matt to herself... No Mizore, No Jade and Hell no to Tsuna... Just her and Matthew. He helped with her past. With blood running off her pale skin, the female destroyed both gravestones out of pure anger with one nice kick. It served them right, April had everything in the world but a few things. "You girls are so mean... You left me in a world where I am alone with him... I have no one else..." Those very words slipped out her mouth. The winds began to careless her cheeks softly as the rain clouds began to disappear. Those every tears stopped as well. What was left for her to do? April stood there with the bloody eyes glaring at down at the destroyed tomestone. 'Bitches... Rest in peace... I will remember you..." Her other hand slipped into her giant breast to pull out a whiskey bottle from at least one hundred years ago and had at it. It was best for her drink her sorrow to bright the new light. Her curvy body leaned against the iron fence, and chugged the entire bottle down. "Ahh.. Good shit..."

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Why?...~ (Private) EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Why?...~ (Private) Characters

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message