Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Why?...~ (Private)

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:39 am

▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪

~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 AprilRedwood

"Maybe love is over priced? It is always too hard to ask for... I can never in my life find him... But now I have someone who can my choices..."

▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪

The maiden's flesh began to sweat constantly as the male continue to have his way with her sweet and tender body. Her juicy yet bitter sweet lips released past a musical of pleasuring of notes; but an entire various of moans. It was the pleasure between pain and lust. The liquids coated both of them as they continued to fornicate rather roughly. Her arms felt so weak, they wanted to fall off about a good way but the maiden wanted savor every second. This felt wonderful even the female, this what she wanted... His touch, his attention, and his lust... There was nothing else in the world would acquire such a feeling. It was the feeling of pure perfect of her murky soul, that even the darkness consumed the worlds that April retained. Back and forth, in and out, the erect member just crammed even fast and harder within her womanhood to the point where the heat made her maiden's stomach lap over and over again. Appreciate? No April could not help but worship him and increase his ego; she knew she had that effect on him. The fish net dug into her skin, making just a bit of her thigh hang out; plus those boots remained on as well. How did she forget to remove them? At this point in the game it didn't matter. When Matthew stopped in mid way; gave the female change to recharge herself. The sweat was just rolling off of her heated skin; it didn't completely drench her but it made a thin layer.

"M-Matthew?"

Her panting came to a halt as she watched him carefully. It scared her a bit, knocking her out of train of thought. She wanted to stroke him the back of his neck and whisper the sweetest things; that she wanted to do him. She couldn't cradle the male to her disappointment nor whisper sweet and rather devilish phrases. Her body hung there a bit defenseless. One thing she did that Matthew would be to his liking, that nose of herself swept the blood red bangs to clear a section and manage to plant a tender soft pink lips kiss... She owned him her world, without him, she never be alive to live to fulfill his very pleasure. Her legs began to squirm more due to fact that it was a bit uncomfortable with his immense member with her. Her lack of sex, and the pleasure on which she received, only made her tight a good amount.

A bit sudden, Matt awoke from his daze only to placed his face between the clutches of her splendid breasts. Another wave of pleasure crashed April's worries instantly, as his warm tongue to lap moist blood that ran down in perfect line. Her blood was his drug while April's was him... Just his scent, his saliva on her warm skin, his very touch. It was her form of pleasure, no... He was her reason to be born in this world and experienced to things that would please her the most... Those once red eyes were now pitch black with rather haunting purple glow to them, April could not take her eyes off of him, why? They were alluring even her soul into the blackest pits of Matthew's soul; but the one thing she received that one single vibe off of him, this was going to fine time that, April stopped her journey upon other races, that she belonged to him.... and the odd word that came out of Matthew's mouth...

Tenebrae...

It didn't sound like something he would say normally... It sounded like a last name but she still wondered what he meant by it though it felt right.

Though, April wanted a shot this time...

Inside the female was undergoing a choice herself; Did she want help or just let Matthew have his way to her.

There nothing more then pure pleasure between two who were destined to be together and she fully accessed the darkness embrace upon her soul. If that what pleased Matthew's blackened heart, then she was going to obey...

April in the beginning when she met Matthew... She didn't know what she had done, the very moment she stepped into classroom where Matthew, Mizore and Tsuna sat quickly was steps taken into a new future. Where even her family could not stop the darkness from within April from growing... All their life, the Redwood family even those who are in the Soul Society, would hinder the red haired female's abilities. They knew something that even Matthew nor Mizore did; that April had restrained a beautiful demon-tress who only fed on Shinigami's souls... It was shown through out time even when the memories of April were removed, someone was so thoughtless to alway her into the Soul Society; the foolish Vizard Kurai... Then the person in charge of the Soul Society forgot, to double check her background before giving her full rights 9th division... Inside the darkness of her soul, stood that very creature on which declined her once... It didn't not have a face nor could the April make out what it was. What ever the demon-tress wanted, she normally received. That was going to change...

'I want the power... NOW... My partner...'

The demon twisted it's so called head around to 'face' the female who stood there with her hands on her hips. Sure the female might have returned to final stage of darkness, her personality was completed but the power it was missing. April wore a smirk upon her face only to find the demon who had curves of woman and possibly no color but the shade of white.

'I have protected you like the boy who is fucking you... Now you wish to have it all to yourself... So be it...'

The demon knew there was no point on arguing with it's host... Back to the world of sex, pleasure, tentacles, and possibly almost every sinner. Outside has her body was being invaded by the heated tentacles that where invading her body once more. It made her eyes widen big time as both of her lower holes begin pleasure, making a hot tear began to run down her beat red cheeks. Her liquid only made an entrance to both holes easier. This was not her time to even arrive yet but her own demonic energy began to sizzle all across her body, the female strength increase a good amount enough to pull her upper body up, pulling the few tentacles that were playing around with her erected nipples and having a ball with her mouth away from her.... Her arms yanked away from the shadows and found herself in a hungry lust for his taste upon his lips. She didn't ask nor did she care... Even her lips parted to allow her tongue to go crazy upon his smooth but rather tasteful lips; with louder moans just escaping through the tiny opening. Her arms knowing they were still connect to the shadow's chains, one around his chest while the other played with his soft but long hair, twirling and twisted it a bit. There was nothing but taking it all from him in both ways no less.

There was nothing she didn't accept about him, she loved every a bit of it...

Last edited by Akemi on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 Characters

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:39 pm

~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 AprilRedwood

It was feeling that she wanted from beginning of this section… For she to be his for all time… Ever since she met him, from the very start the female managed to see him through the cursed eyes but nothing ever happened to her. Only with the semi-dark April got a bitter piece of him, not even a bit for the true darkness. The pants escape from her mouth, were like nice beating of drum set that was consent with, as the thrust became faster, his member just thrashing around within her soaking wet womanhood. Sins exchanging with each other, and making the most beautiful of scenes in her life time... Her shape nails were piercing into his back along with the teeth latching itself to his lower lip, just to have of his own sugar water that ran through his veins. The tongue would race upon to greet his blood, making it worth every single of torment that was soon to become. His member was about to explode…. By the lords, she desired everything about him… It became true… even the tentacles around her began to praise her body with flower petal kisses. Her hand playing with his hand began to hold onto the back of his neck; hold onto it for dear life as his piercing scream filled the room… That was beautiful sound that came from him…

Reaching almost there, just right about where she was reach her climax; his member shot the hot steamy seed within her womb, her stomach was tingling all over and that burning sensation... His warm liquid seeping out of her, slowly as his member rested into her. The shadows within her accept his every being from the start; of her soul. The female sat there panting a bit heavily with her tongue sticking out panting. A body glosses with a layer of sweat and that pain from his high paced thrusting kicked in… Her walls with drenched with his rather hot liquid with her own making the perfect remedy. He explained the name, Tenebrae, to her. The maiden’s checks flush crimson… That only met on thing… He had choose her as his queen when the time was right…

Inside of the inner world no-one, April and her monster stood there happily next to each other, one with a grin…while the other had no face… ”You deserve everything, of my powers… The power of that is called my own, I wanted you to have it for a while. In the shinigami world I didn’t see you as fit for it. Yet the dark lord seeks your very tip of your strength…”

The creature wrapped in cloth handed her an orb purple orb… It was gift one the demon to the female’s hard times and endless trails of loyalty to the male before her. ’Thank you…” The creature simply brought what looked a grin to her face… It was hard to make it out… This very creature knew her better than anyone expect Matthew.

”I didn’t wish to speak about this but… You exterminating the one think that you weak; the one called April, you have no real name… Your parents only gave it to you because you really a child born under night with no moon shined. Why don’t you ask him before you pleasure the sins within both of your hearts countless of times…”

April watched the creature walk off into the blackened dune soon disappeared as her body absorbed the sphere into her own energy flow. Her face was a bit curious now. April was not even her name but the name of light; the darkness back to taunt her soul even more.

A girl who was born without a proper name…
Nameless.

”Now Mr. Tenebrae… I am disappointed” Her one hand stroking his name while the other one was exploring his body. The maiden put on an adorable face, and winked at him.”… You didn’t make my bubble pop before your… Hehe.”’

April opened her eyes gaze upon; to return that lustful kiss with him, brushing tongues against his own; and the maiden’s lips smirked ever so slightly at his playing with her nipped. April raised herself with a bit; showing everything about her simply glowing, only bring herself away from that who was perfection to the… Sins… Many ways on how to making her demon lord moan and groan her n-… Positions possibly licking the very poison of off his erection. There the female stood naked with that serious look…Expect with her legs bonded in fish net, and those leather five inch heels; with a playful smirk before opening her divine lips.

” Before… I take my way with you. I don’t want to be April. The girl everyone saw saw as pure and innocent to in their eyes. I want to be my own person. I don’t want to find myself constantly reminding me of my past. I want you to name me and purify me of everything.”

Her arms crossing below her breast; making her breast grow a bit. The look on her face was priceless... She didn't want the past to destroy perfection of the world she had at the moment. On her very backside of her hip was a tattoo… It was the symbol of the Sin Fall with two tittles rested.. Archduchess of the 9th circle and the Archduchess of the 6th circle.. Each itself own side. It seemed to be very old, though..

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2011 7:14 pm

▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪

~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 AmareT

▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪
(Sorry for such a late reply > < I have been not been motivated at all with Amare for a bit so now.. Now I am lawl)

The passionate kiss that both of them shared between the two of them, made her carve more for his attention, it made her long for more when he simply pulled away. Amare was left hanging begging for more with her tongue hanging out a bit. Her hand brushed against bottom of her chin to wipe the salvia away. His taste was fantastic as she would hers would taste the same; it tasted of fresh drawn blood from a cute little virgin. Her tongue lapped the two flower like lips eating up every bit of his taste... Just to snap her head back to fully gaze at him right when he gentle whispered her new name.

… Amare?...

She didn’t really know what to say, nothing happened so quickly like this…But nothing was too fast for the history they had shared between. Amare wanted to twirl right around and make his night by gracing him with more pleasure. Making him moan her name, making him beg more and more for such a tender touch, Amare wished that much. A Name that meant love, did he stated did bless her mind with feelings from the past? The moment when he took her virginity, the very first step into releasing the true April, that same look, he would see form on her face. Her sweet lips hanging open, as she desired to take her chance with him but his next few word made her twitch… He spoke a bit upset though a twist of pleased in his face, on how Amare had too many guys in her blood. ’W-Wait what? If I remember correctly that bitchy mc light, only slept with Vohlis…’ She wanted to speak out to him saying how he was wrong about it, the idea just disappeared as the fangs dung into smooth skin when the same imprints were… The sharp intense pain, ran throughout her entire system.

The demon within was trying to hold on a bit, trying to grab onto the girl’s hand to take over her… Her entire being was weakening as he would replace good amount of blood with his own. Yet Not a single scream of agony or pleasure just her fangs biting into her lips. It was not a pleasure but it was not the most painful feeling at all once he was finished. He was spitting it up, while Amare would fall to her knees pressuring the open wound on her neck greatly, it was stinging like hot oil against would do against any human’s skin. Amare with the ‘fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu’ trying to resist cursing out loud, glanced over at the naked male just hacking up her blood. This was not the pleasant sight to behold and her mood kinda was killed just at the sight of it. The flesh was slightly irritated but it cooled down a bit… The tattoo on her back disappeared, Amare was quick to noticed that as well. It was most interesting that he would want to claim domain over that. She begin stroke her body a bit before petting her entire being. Everything she was once sinned and held her back… It was gone… Not a scratch of it, living that tingly feeling across her body. As her finger ran across her velvet like skin, her cheeks flushed as those lips formed a Cheshire grin.

”Chuuuuu…. I must declare Matthew Tenebrea, it feels wonderful to be purify and not have a single thing to worry about, but I must say… I have to say one sexual partner in the pass made you hack up a lung. HAHA “

Her laughter begin to fill up the air, just for the sight was a bit enjoyable to have something to hang over him.Those red orbs began to glow intensely lingered onto his being and Amare pulled herself up and onto the silky sheets of the bed to look around a bit more, darkness still covered everything, expect maybe her clothes that just sat there quietly. Her legs crossed as she stood up straight and long ears begin to twitch more and more. Blowing back the strand of her hair from her face and stated clearly as the laughter died off.

”I have to say you should get yourself cleaned up, my dear. There will be no need to for that guardian non-sense… I can protect myself unlike April. I am not that foolish or always in trouble for that fact. Let us do what is needed to make your plan a succession….”

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:07 am
~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 Groovy14
Archived

~Why?...~ (Private) - Page 3 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum