Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Empty Re: Edwin's New Power

Fri May 20, 2011 3:14 pm
Edwins biggest mistake was giving a small speech before actally throwing the punch.. Edwin wasn't the brightest of minds really when it came to fights. His own pride normally lead to his defeats. His anger was increased by being called a fool. Edwin knew he was being stupid.. but being called a fool? He thought fools could never be strong, which lead him to more anger. As Ashlei tried to remove his legs, instead of cutting them straight off, Edwins strong Hierro instead ensured that Ashlei only cutted his legs, instead of them coming right off. As soon as he felt the pain of the cut, he used Sonido to get away. He wasn't going to make the same mistake as before.

"I will beat her.. somehow.. Edwin then used Sonido into the air, and began falling. He put his fist first, and he was directly above Ashlei. He was in such a way that gravity would make him fall faster. If Ashlei got hit, she would of been sent back into the dome, along with Edwin, regardless if he hit her or not, and they would possibly crash back into the sand. This was a display of Edwins immense strength..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:56 pm

[ A S H L E I C L I X X ]

Edwin's New Power - Page 3 AshleirightEdwin's New Power - Page 3 Ashlei-middleEdwin's New Power - Page 3 Ashleileft

T H E C E R O E S P A D A

~ Go on, be negative. You'll be just my type ~

~ I will kill you and defile your corpse. Maybe then they will learn to fear me ~

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

Ashlei was more or less toying with the guy now as he Sonido'd away from her attack which really didn't surprise her. She wanted to let Edwin know what she was actually doing at the moment, but he moved away and into the air before she could be bothered to give him a reply.

"tch..."

Ashlei didn't bother using Sonido to get away. instead, she flapped her wings and rocketed down to the dome faster than a Sondio would and stood still, looking up. Edwing was going to use a lot of power in this straight downward fall and Ashlei was ready for it. As he came down, she lowered her wings and as he got very close, swung both wings up at the same time. What would you expect from this kind of defence?

Ashlei would have shattered if she wasn't who she was. Being the cero espada, she was capable of a lot more than Edwin knew. As they two colided, a gigantic crack broke across the entire dome, but Ashleis legs did not give way, her arms were down by her side, and her face was right in front of Edwins.

Her wings were stronger than her own Hierro and she used them as a shield to slam into his fists. She stood there perfectly fine, and used this opportunity to talk to him.

"Edwin, my Espada. You must know, that you are indeed powerful but you will get nowhere against me. have you realised, I am using a form capable of 50% of my power. I'm only using a fifth of that 50% to stop you and thats just by focusing my hierro to block everything. if I was seriously trying to take you out, you would already be dead."

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 6:33 pm
Edwin gasped in a bit of shock that no damage seemed to be done to her.. despite the fact his strength was enough to destroy buildings and bones and the like. He felt weak again.. and finally, his pride gave in and collpased. He ended up on the floor close to Ashlei, standing on the cracked part of the roof. He listened to her speak and then looked at her and began to speak. "...I know.. I just.. wanted to win. You should know I feel like shit when I lose fights.. cause I feel weak.. I consider this a loss. Edwin felt defeated suddenly. Ashlei was one of the few that Edwin knew he couldnt win against.

"I can't defeat you Ashlei... its as simple as that. I tried though. Considering how the roof of Las Noches is cracked.. it goes to show my strength, no? I hope i've proved something. Edwin thought it would probably be the end of this mad fight, but he waited for Ashlei to speak before he made his next words spoken.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 2:56 am

Edwin's New Power - Page 3 AshleirightEdwin's New Power - Page 3 Ashlei-middleEdwin's New Power - Page 3 Ashleileft

~ I will kill you and defile your corpse. Maybe then they will learn to fear me ~

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

Ashlei rammed her sword into the floor mere inches away from the Espada's face. She then walked around him and pretty much sat on his chest so she could get their heads rather close for a little chat up front.

"Don't you ever doubt yourself like that. All of us are weak, that is why I am trying to keep us all alive to become stronger. if you don't think you have what it takes, then get the hell out of my sight before I kill you now..."

Ashlei stood up but first on his chest with those heels digging into his chest and then skipped off before walking a few more steps away towards the giant hole in the dome. She grabbed her sword on the way and her resserecion was still active, but she was going to remove it in a minute after Edwin responded.

"What will it be Edwin?..."

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:00 pm
Edwin had just been told not to doubt himself. But when she said that all of them are weak, a expression of shock and disbelief came around to his face. Edwin believed the Espadas were the toughest people in Hueco Mundo, so he was going to protest this obviously. "US!? WEAK!? Thats a insane concept Ashlei.. you should know that ALL of the Espada are the toughest people in Hueco Mundo! Arrancars in general, that stick to the alligeance of the Espada become strong eventually. You aren't weak either.. thats impossible to say about you..

Edwin then was faced with a decision. Remembering what this whole fight was about, he then procceded to ask his own question. "Well. This whole thing was a test, wasn't it? Did I pass it or what? My second release has immense strength.. I don't see why not. If you need more out of me, i'll give you it.. He then, with pride and patience awaited Ashlei to say something back.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 pm

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

Ashlei read the guys words as though they were written ina finely made book. SHe understood what he was saying, but he surely did not. Ashlei protested against him with her own beliefs this time because she knew she was right.

"us Arrancar and Hollow are starting to die out. If you haven't even noticed, the enemies outnumber us more than we could Imagine. if you do not believe me, then you are a fool when you run into battle against an army stronger than you."

Ashlei looked at the guy, almost pissed off because he didn't udnerstand their situation.

"Every Espada here, is at the mercy of our enemies. Even I am... somewhat at their mercy. but that is what i am trying to change within us. We need to become much stronger so we can eradicate the scum trying to pull me and the rest of us out and into the extinct list"

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm
Edwin listened to her. He knew that other armies in the world outnumbered them, but the Espada had strong people still.. Eventually he understood Ashleis point of view, although it was off track from what he originally said.... "I understand your point of view... we won't be on the extinct list if we become strong enough.. so lets carry on working towards that. I'm not going to die anytime soon.. Edwin figured that this training was over for now...

"So then, is this fight over or what..? You didn't answer when I asked you.. The carnage caused by these two was kind of big. Las Noches now had a crack that extended out for some distance, and there was a hole in the roof, and the reaitsu these two gave off was rather insane too.. when they went back, there would be questions for the both of them to answer. Edwin thought it was intense.. but he knew he was weak in comprasion to Ashlei, but he hoped one day he could suprass her.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 3:22 pm

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

Ashlei listened to the guy as she usually would to her Espada. She was a very good leader and liked to make sure her underlings were content with their conversations with her. however, he talked of the Espada being weak now which Ashlei agreed with but only as far as she would like to agree. She shrugged and gritted her teeth soon after as she listened to him go on. the girl wanted the subject changed

"Edwin, round up some others and fix this roof, I need to sleep..."

Ashlei turned away from him but as she did, felt faint. Her lack of blood consumption was starting to get to her which was a problem that she could solve if she was in her chambers, but she wasn't at the moment. the girl stumbled to the right slightly and grabbed her forehead before trying to calm herself down.

"Ok ok... I just need to get... over there..."

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:41 pm
Archived.

Edwin's New Power - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum