Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power Left_bar_bleue20/100Edwin's New Power Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Edwin's New Power Empty Edwin's New Power

Wed May 11, 2011 10:50 am
Las Noches was the same as ever on the inside. Its roof was still sunny on the inside, like when Aizen had ruled Las Noches. On the outside of the stuctures and the likes, was the Sexta Espada, Edwin. He seemed rather bored and unamused today. Recently, he had a implant that was in his arm. This implant allowed him the power to have a second release. After buying it, he kind of got over cocky, considering him the only Sexta Espada to have a second release, because to his knowledge, he was the only non top-4 Espada to have a Deus Ex. He might of been wrong, but he didn't care much. He wanted to test out his power in combat with the first person he could find.. regardless of their power or faction. Maybe this would lead him into some trouble...

He began muttering to himself out of boredom. "Who could I test out this power on? I could go to the Human world and find some random Shinigami and KICK HIS ASS! He began laughing to himself over that idea, he had all the power in the world to do that.. but he would probably lead himself into some more trouble with stronger guys than him. He just wanted to see how strong this power how made him. He walked about on the stands, not really aiming for a destination.. but he had made his reaitsu more noticable.. and maybe one of his fellow Espadas would notice.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power Left_bar_bleue60/100Edwin's New Power Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Edwin's New Power Empty Re: Edwin's New Power

Wed May 11, 2011 11:30 am

| | . A S H L E I . C L I X X . | |

~ I was left with nothing and had to survive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~

Edwin's New Power Konachancom20-206723820sample-3

-------------------------------------------------------
Someone nearby just happened to have some concern about what the guy was blabbering about. She was walking along when she heard his voice out of a window. She chuckled as she raised her hand to her mouth in a way a posh girl would laugh at simple people. "I recognise that voice... Edwin is full as ever..." Suddenly, the girl was gone from the hallway and appeared behind Edwin with a devilish smile.

"Edwin..." She looked at him with one arm across her chest and the other raised parallel to her lips. She wore a black dress with nothing out of proportion as she ended to look her best all the time otherwise she may be looked down upon as an unclean fool. Her red eyes stared intently at Edwin with the matching colour of her hair blowing in the wind outside. "You say you have new power?... Explain..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power Left_bar_bleue20/100Edwin's New Power Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 11:54 am
Edwin heard Ashleis voice, and thought only one thing in his mind about it. "Out of all the people that would of came to me.. why did it have to be someone that could kill me in 3 seconds.. Edwin turned around to face Ashlei and seemed to have a smirk on his face. He was still feeling high and mighty about having Deus Ex. "Ah, yes. I do have new power.. recently I got this. He pulled up one of the sleeves on his robe to reveal a implant with glowing blue reaitsu. "That implant here gives me access to Deus Ex Ressurccion. This makes me stronger, and i'm sure only the top 4 Espada have this.. but SO DO I NOW! He laughed sorta like a lunatic.. maybe he was way in over his head.

But he knew if he was to fight Ashlei the same result would be his death most likely.. he wasn't going to do anything to try and provoke a fight. "I was talking about fighting some Shinigami to KICK his ass with it.. From the way he talked, he was obviously in a good mood.. but it was making him a bit too happy, prehaps.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edwin's New Power Left_bar_bleue60/100Edwin's New Power Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:16 pm

~ I was left with nothing and had to survive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~

Ashlei didn't look at all surprised at his implant. In fact, she somewhat yawned as he explained what it was. She knew just by looking at the bloody thing as she invented it after all. however, it was a new power regardless and Ashlei needed to know if he was capable of controlling the power of a Dues Ex engine within his blood stream. "Alright then Edwin..."

Ashlei looked over to the side towards the sun and smiled. She then turned her head back towards Edwin with a smile. "I got time..." but then Ashlei was gone. using Sonido, the girl moved through the air at a stupid speed to reappear behind Edwin with her right shoulder brushing up against his back. "Show me what you can do then..." And with that said, she disappeared again to reappear right in his face. "After all, I can't have weaklings in my ranks..."

the girl turned around from the inch separation between the two and walked off as though she was leaving the area. Actually, she was using this as a taunt. Why should she move at his apce?

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 1:20 pm
Edwin looked at her as she walked off.. and what she said to him made him feel insulted about his power. He shouted out as she walked off like that.. "HEY! I AM NO WEAKLING! If you have time, I'll USE THAT TIME TO SHOW I AM NOT WEAK! This was one of his anger triggers.. calling him weak would incite him to fight whoever it was that called him that. He drew out his Zanpakuto, and shouted even more. "THERE IS A REASON IM A ESPADA! He then charged at Ashlei from behind. He felt like was being mocked by her, which he wouldn't stand for.. the thought of being weak was like a forbidden word you should never say to him.

Edwin was a strong person, but he knew he wasn't the strongest. But since he had the power to, he knew he could survive in todays world with his power. But he wanted to be the strongest, so he couldn't be striked down. Despite his anger, he wasn't aiming to kill her.. he knew for a fact betraying Ashlei is a very, very bad idea..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 pm

"Its a fools job to entertain me otherwise my life would be very dull..." Ashlei quickly turned around and blocked the blade with the back of her hand. Standing perfectly still, a trickle of blood fell from her hand and down the blade. "Are you going to entertain me today Edwin?..." Ashlei swung her arm, aiming to throw Edwin back and to get her some breathing time. Holding her finger out, Ashlei wiped the blood cut from her hand and used it like paint to draw a line from her right eye to her chin in blood to symbolise a tear drop.

"Show me Edwin... Show me how you would entertain me..." Ashlei looked very demonic here as her face was full of intent expression to remove the man from the area. She had no reason to need to do this, she just wanted to push Edwin to a point where he would use his ultimate power. Holding out her hand, she still had blood covering the tip of her finger. but just then, it started to move. The blood on her pointing fingertip started to converge into one place before falling off as a drop of blood, but stopping an inch away from her finger. With her other hand, Ashlei pointed at the drop and then moved her fingers away from each other as though she was stretching it. The blood then spread out to follow both tips of her fingers to create a 30cm needle of blood. She then span this around her fingers a few times, before firing it off at a huge speed right for Edwins chest. This wouldnt pierce, but deal splash damage like having a brick thrown at you.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 3:27 pm
Edwin was not keen on being called a fool by Ashlei though.. but was scared by that face she pulled. Ashlei was one of the few people Edwin feared... all because of how powerful she was. But he wasn't weak. He was the Sexta Espada, the thought. He was strong, and he was going to prove that. He then used Sonido to move out the way of this blood needle she formed. He was lucky to dodge it at the speed she was at. "I guess I have no choice.. fighting you like this is not going to do anything. He then used Sonido again to move away from her. His Reaitsu increased as he spoke his first release. "Become the cold void, Shimo Akuma. His tuning fork shaped sword suddenly froze. He stabbed it into his chest, and suddenly his reaitsu shot up.. and the area around them both suddenly to get very, very cold. He emerged looking like some kind of demonic frost.. thing. (The Frosts from DMC4. ftw)

"I will make sure I will cut you atleast once... but enough talk. HAVE AT YOU! He used Sonido in the air, and pointing the 3 ice daggers at her.. and fired them out of his hand. After around 5 seconds of them being gone, they would regenerate. Also, after that, he would leap at Ashlei, trying to pounce her with his huge frost sword that was basically his entire left arm.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Ashlei barely needed to brace herself as she stood there with her arms folded, watching the man do some crazy trick to make himself go all ice monstery. Well resserecion was quite a nice thing to see and Ashlei was going to sue this as a data collection session on Edwin. As the ice bolts shot towards Ashlei, she took two steps to the left and one step backwards to align her body with them. two missed, the third struck her arm with the side ever so slightly, cutting her clothing and exposing a part of her arm.

Blood started to trickle down her arm which was exactly what she was trying to do. using sonido, Ashlei appeared behind Edwin but about a meter below him too so she was out of his vision. From here, the girl held her hand up to her wound, drew the blood from it as if it was telekinetically controlled and did the same as before but twice as fast. once swoosh with her finger and she had a meter long needle. Swiftly, Ashlei threw this towards Edwin and when it got close, caused it to split by putting her two pointing fingers together then pulling them apart. to create two needles that shot towards Edwins back.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2011 10:50 am
Edwins power of deduction when Ashlei used Sonido, and her going competely out of his sight lead him to believe she was behind him. He used his own Sonido to get to ground level so he could see her properly. When the needles were fired, he brung his huge left arm to his side to defend himself. The needle hit this giant frost sword, and simply bounced off. This Frost Sword was very solid, so it could act as a shield in times like this. Edwin then used Sonido to get behind Ashlei. He reached out with icy hand, and simply touched her back. This was done because he had used Icy Touch. If he managed to simply touch her like that, her reactions and speed would be slowed by 20%

"You must feel the chills now! Edwin was starting to get into the heat of things, or rather the coldness of it. After doing this, he would of tried to smash Ashlei back to the ground with his giant frost sword. He had catched onto the fact he should stop trying to cut her, cause that just makes her stronger.. if he kept doing that it wouldn't work very well for him in this fight.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Ashlei quickly realised what had happened and disappeared instantly. the needles had struck him which was good, even if he was under the delusion that he blocked it. In fact, the blood that struck his arm weapon was now workings its magic. by turning into a vapour, the blood shot into his eyes causing his pupils to go red. Looking back at Ashleis, her pink eyes were also glowing with the vibrant red she had just placed on Edwin.

Ashlei reappeared close to Edwin as a deliberate feint so that when he struck her to send her to the ground, she would use the blood on her arm to hit him back. Ashlei took the hit to the side and went flying down, landing on her feet and causing a few cracks in the ground, but not feeling a massive wound, yet one that hurt regardless. What she did do though, while hers and His eyes were red, Launch a volley of needles from the wound of her arm at point blank range while he was beside her. She did this just as she was hit giving them only 30cm of travel distance to hit the guy which would almost be instant, almost as though spikes shot from her arm as she held it near him.

This needles, 4 in number, would dash into his chest, and each one could activate their Vengeance burns property. Upon impact, the blood will detonate causing a grenade-like effect upon hit rather than a simple splash hit. 4 of these were fired at point blank range... that makes four detonations, and Ashlei used the strike he made to launch her back and away from the small bangs.

"Bye bye... in a sea of bloody detonations... You could do better"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum