Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hoshiro
Hoshiro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Left_bar_bleue0/0KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Empty KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human]

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm
Human Template

General Information

Name: Hoshiro Usiel Kagemoto

Theme;
Hoshiro's Theme
Death of a Comrade
From Darkness

Battle Theme;
Overwhelming Victory/Turning the Tides
General Fight
vs Shinigami
vs Hollow
vs Human/Quincy
Boss Fight
Tragic Fight

Overall Appearance

Personality:
"They call me Mr. Personality."

To begin, I would like to point out that humans are fickle and contradictory things. If you're looking for something within the human mind to make sense, I would advise looking elsewhere because at any one point in a person's lifespan, they will constantly make decisions that often go against what it is they believe. For example. Hoshiro is very much an extravert. Even so, he has times when he can be introverted. For example, when he is a school, he is an introvert who hardly makes friends and doesn't talk to people on his own often. At Karakura High with many people in cliques and odd things happening, you would think there would be reason to talk to others about the strange going ons. Well, Hoshiro hasn't found reason to, so he doesn't.

On the other hand, Hoshiro is extraverted because he is the class representative of the Second Year class 3-G. It is his duty to act as the leader of the class, take notes during student council meetings, and step into a minor leadership role among his peers. Even though it's a minor position, he does it just so he can say that he's actively participating in a school activity aside from Kendo. Aside from activities after school, Hoshiro isn't such a bad student. He often gets marks up in the top 10 students of his class. This is often surprising to many simply because he doesn't seem like the sort of person to be able to do so well, especially with his... personality.

Hoshiro is very egotistical, proud, and somewhat vain. He doesn't have much self-confidence, so he overcompensates for it in what he refers to as 'kicking ass'. Really, it's just sparring in kendo, but he lets out his pent up frustration with daddy issues in the meantime, so it's not all that bad. His ego often makes him seem loud and obnoxious while his introverted side makes him seem uninterested and reclusive. While he's out and about in Karakura Town, he is seen for the amiable, gregarious person he really is. But that's only if you look underneath the Bleach signature barrier he puts up to make him seem like the tough guy.

He's often one to try to think things out before acting, and even when doing this, he often overcomplicates things in his own mind, makes assumptions which are incorrect, or thinks himself right even if someone else tells him he's wrong. It normally takes evidence that he's wrong before he'll admit it. Even then, he'll admit it begrudgingly. When he can't work something out in his head, he'll often get frustrated and resort to violence or simply ignoring the problem. When he resorts to violence, he doesn't do so to kill, most the time, but rather to prove a point that he may not be able to piece it together, but he can still kick your ass!

Appearance:

KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Heroes-1 KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Heroes-1 KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Heroes-1
"Even I'd tap this!"

A fairly tall human standing at 185.4 cm. His hair is a raven black that stands up wildly on his head. His eyebrows are thick and give an almost wild look to him as though his arrogant smirk didn't do so already. His face, not really one that could be called homely, but one that says 'you mess with me and I'll break you in an instant'. Really, his whole look gives him a rugged, almost delinquent feel which totally baffles people when he actually does well on exams. If there's one quality most people notice when they first look at him, it's that he's really big. Even though he likes using a sword, he could honestly take someone out using hands alone. In the end, he has many masks he wears... but most of them are badass worthy. If there's one mask you don't want to see, it's his angry face.

It might be the last you ever see.

Height: 185.4 cm
Weight: 81.4 kg

Statistics

Resistance: Advanced
Ingenuity: Advanced
Technology: Beginner
Driving/Piloting: Adept

Durability: Beginner
General Speed: Advanced
Strength: Adept
Weapon Skill: Advanced

Natural Abilities

Powers

"It's all about the skadoosh!"

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance:

This is the initial transformation Hoshiro goes through whenever he is thrust into combat. Consuming reiatsu, his left arm is encased by what would look to be a thick Hollow arm. This arm is longer and thicker than his right (which remains normal) and ends a few inches past the shoulder. His hand ends in what would seem to be a hand, only with claws that end just below the knee. As the encasing exoskeletal material ends several inches past the shoulder, the white skin continues though it looks more like a white cloth or membrane rather than a hard exoskeleton. This cloth flutters about Hoshiro, making him look much like a legendary japanese swordmaster of old or something though his skills do not match his appearance. The membrane as well as the arm are both strong and have a strength equal to that of his chi level, meaning that other's weapons with an equal reiatsu output cannot pierce the shell. It follows the same principle as: "A powerful sword must be contained within an equally powerful sheath". In this case, if his own chi doesn't have any hope of piecing the shell, what hope have others with an equal or less level of power? The membrane, however, is weaker than the arm and can be cut easier... however causes the damage to first be blunt before the membrane weakens and starts tearing to let the weapon through. In his right hand, however, is a circle on his palm of what appears to be a white reiatsu color emanating from it.

Power Development Stage 1 [Genesis] Abilities:

Steel Arm
The natural defensive qualities of the arm are equal to the rank at which Hoshiro is at. Attacks from opponents with reiatsu pressures 2 ranks greater that Hoshiro's or more can pierce the arm at a rate that increases the stronger the opponent is.

Genesis [Activation]
When Hoshiro enters battle, he must consciously exert a bit of his reiryoku in order to activate his 'combat mode'.

Genesis [Deactivation]
Simply the deactivation of his 'combat mode'.

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance:
Power Development Stage 2 Abilities:

Chi Abilities

Powers

Chi Powers:

CONSTRUCTION Object Creation (Weapon); Sword
Hoshiro has the ability to manifest a sword into his right hand much like that of a zanpakuto, however unlike it in the fact that within it does not reside a spirit. This sword has no release state seeing as he is not a shinigami. I repeat, it is not a zanpakuto. It is simply made of reiatsu like a zanpakuto and takes the shape of a sword and the user's reiatsu level determines how strong it is compared to another person he is fighting. This would use the equivalent power of a [kido 10] skill to create a sword of white energy about 3 feet long. This sword has the strength relative to an unsealed zanpakuto. Even though I say this, its strength is truly measured based on Hoshiro's reiatsu. As an example, even Kenpachi's sealed zanpakuto could rival any unsealed. Without his limitations, it could even rival a bankai. This is not to say Hoshiro is that strong, it's just to give an example as to how comparing one's strength to the state of one's sword is misleading.

CONSTRUCTION Object Creation (Weapon); Hand Cannon
Hoshiro has the ability to manifest a hand cannon onto his right hand. This fires condensed reiryoku shots that are more aura like in the fact that they have no solid shape. The shots can be charged to make a stronger shot, fired as a stream, or shot in succession. When fired as a single shot, the projectiles are no bigger than one's fist and travel at the speed of a Quincy's arrow. When fired charged, it takes 1/2 a round to charge before firing a projectile five times bigger than the original burst, however this prevents more movements from taking place. The final attack variation is a stream of destructive energy. This can be done for a half a post before Hoshiro's hand gun overheats and needs to cool down for half a post. During this time, he cannot switch from a hand cannon to a sword. This would use the equivalent power of a [rank 10 kido] skill.

Note; this ability is simply to create the hand cannon, not to actually fire the Destructive Aura.

AURA Aura Creation (Destruction); Radient Flame
Hoshiro has the ability to create a destructive aura around his left exoskeletal hand and charge this same aura in his Hand Cannon. The aura burns at its target and leaves spiritual damage rather than physical damage on its opponent. This is only to say, if one were to fight using physical forms, the damage will still be there as though it did burn the opponent, but there would be no mark. If he were fighting spiritual beings, there would be a mark where the burn took effect. This aura, when encasing his left arm, actually deals damage to Hoshiro himself as long as it is active. This means that he can't use this on his left arm for very long without rendering himself incapable of functioning that part of his body properly [10 posts total / 60 seconds]. This must be followed by [5 posts / 30 seconds] to regain [1 post / 6 seconds] worth of the Azure Flame. This uses the same power as a [rank 10 kido] skill for every post it is used.

AURA Aura Creation (Beneficial); Heavenly Barrier
A small amount of reiatsu seeps from his body to the point that one might miss the tinted atmosphere around him if one didn't look hard enough. Instead of creating a solid barrier around him, this aura warns him of incoming attacks all around him. The aura extends out to 3/4 of a meter all around him and warns him of objects breaching the aura. This is not entirely accurate and is more like a 6th sense at first, revealing generalities. As Hoshiro fights, it becomes more honed to know how big the object is, the velosity at which it is approaching, and exactly how far away it is. This ability consumes a [rank 15 kido] amount of reiatsu a post.

CREATION Object Creation (Weapon); Heavenly Blade
The upgraded form of his sword. This sword is the next step up from his original weapon. He retains the ability to create the previous tier of the weapon, yet can refine his Chi to an even greater level. This would be the equivalent of a released Zanpakuto, yet there is no sword spirit to speak of. Rather, Hoshiro creates a Chi battery within the sword itself, sustaining its own being as well as adding its own Chi to the power of the strikes Hoshiro can use. This sword has a white glow of Yang Chi and grows in length to 4 1/2 feet and seems to seep light upward into the sky, making it almost seem as though it's on fire. This costs a [Kido 20] skill to maintain per post from both the sword and Hoshiro himself or [Kido 40] skill from one or the other, though it'll always be shared between the two.

TECHNIQUE Heavenly Blade (Supplimentry); Divine Tribulation
Usable with Heavenly Blade tier sword creations and up. Must be used in conjunction with Elysiem. The sword dissipates in Hoshiro's hands and becomes one with the aura field around himself. The sword shares the reiatsu cost for Elysiem when in this formless state and retains all characteristics though it is not a tangable object. As long as it is within the Elysiem field, the Heavenly Blade can rematerialize anywhere Hoshiro deems fit and manipulate it without the need for contact with his hand. However, the reiatsu given off opponents makes it impossible for Hoshiro to matirialize it inside the opponent and must rematerialize it 1 meter minimum from the opponent before attacking. It costs a [kido 10] per every materialization and dispersion of the Sword and as long as it is dispirsed, the sword must pay for its own Chi cost.

TECHNIQUE Heavenly Blade (Offensive); Eye of God
The area within the Elysiem field becomes a danger zone as the glow of the Yang Chi solidifies the miniture arena all contestants are in. If one were to try to escape, they would find themselves pushing against a solid wall of Chi. This can only be broken by a special attack 2 ranks above Hoshiro's current rank. The light becomes so intense it is hard to see. Hoshiro is able to see where the enemy is because of their reiatsu signature within the dome. This cannot be duplicated because Hoshiro's Chi is everywhere, filling the sphere with a radient light. Unknown to the enemy, the walls will begin to shrink in, crushing the opponent who is ensnared in the spherical trap. As the wall reaches Hoshiro, it allows he with the same Reiatsu signature to be able to pass through the wall without hassle, but everything else trapped in the attack gets crushed within the brutal technique. Things that get crushed like this in physical form have a much higher chance of dying than those getting crushed in spiritual form, but this would be on the same level as a bankai move. This technique would cost the same as a [kido 60] technique.

AURA Aura Creation (Supplimentry); Elysiem
This skill allows Hoshiro to channel Yang Chi through his body to disperse a giant amount of Yang Chi energy and suspend it up to 15 meters around himself. This 15 meter sphere is called the 'Divine Zone'. This zone is manditory for most all Hoshiro's Advanced abilities activate. This zone, when created, nullifies the negative effects of Yin Chi as well as abilities that draw upon the power of Darkness. The power of Yin Chi abilities as well as the power of Darkness based abilities are lessened by a tier when they enter the aura. This aura does not effect Chis or Reiatsu not aligned with either of the types listed above. This power draws upon a [kido 30] amount of reiatsu. This is the skill that acts as the base to other skills Hoshiro learns.

Sensory
Whether Hoshiro knows it or not, his hands have the ability to pick up reiatsu levels of Shinigami and Hollow reiatsu in a 100 meter radius area around him. Distance is affected by the strength of the reiatsu he is sensing causing this number to be always fluxuating, but for normal hollows and shinigami, it is typically 100 meters. This ability causes discomfort in his hands depending on the type of reiatsu it is he is feeling and the pressure of the reiatsu. This can range from itching to feeling as though his hands are being burned.

Awakened Appearance:

Awakened Powers:

Fully Awakened Appearance:
Fully Awakened Powers:

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:

"All people are steeped in mystery. This is both a blessing and a curse. Each person is unique by what they have experienced."

These hands of mine are nothing without this power. It became clear to me on that night that I was destined for something more than the dreary life so many others have made for themselves. It was my destiny to do great things. As many great writers of the past have transcribed, our beautiful, ephemeral lives are so brief that creating a lasting legacy for oneself is an insurmountable task. However, there are the select few that destiny lifts onto its shoulders and blesses them with gifts not even they understand. Mine is such a story. The tale of how a normal teenager who was unexceptional in anything I did, found the only thing I could do exceptionally well. While most people are musicians, business owners, or even laborers.

I am a warrior.

My name is Hoshiro Usiel Kagemoto. I was born here, in Karakura Town and have grown up here all my life. Some people thought that I was a delinquent from the way I looked, that I was always looking to put myself into harms way just for the sake of it... and honestly I couldn't prove them wrong no matter what I tried. People were just stupid that way. Anyway, those sorts of problems have always been apparent since I was in grade school. None of the kids would play with me and I was always left to fend for myself. It was no wonder, truly, that I resorted to violence to get bullies to stop picking on me. It got to the point where I was considered the bully though I didn't do anything unless the person did stuff to me. Honestly, if that's what a bully was, I was a terrible bully.

I live with my father, mother, and little sister. Though she's two years younger than me, she's a real pain in the ass. Unlike me, she's very... peppy... As though that was the only difference. The real key was that she was always just this little 'sweetheart' and I was 'uncouth'. Uncouth my ass! My parents are so proud of her and treat me like some troubled child. I hate it, but that's what I am, I guess. Just some delinquent kid who can't catch a freaking break.

Shit... When will my life have purpose..?

Roleplay Sample:
Memento Mori

It is said that Death has been personified as an anthropomorphic figure since the beginning of humanity. Simply put, we've given death a human form to feel more comfortable with it. I one would have asked, 'why is this' at one point in time. But that time had long past since I had learned the truth about everything... the truth that was right before our faces yet covered up in a spiritual mystery that could only be unveiled by a select few. Among those few, I stand alone. It was not any one person that singled me out, or made me choose to not bow to any one side, but the knowledge that taking sides would simply prolong the inevitable invasion that had already began. From the heavens, Shinigami would descend upon us and 'save us' from a race even they didn't fully understand. From Hell, Hollows sprang up to feed on souls and consume them to draw on the spiritual energy they required to survive. Several weeks ago, I wouldn't have believed you if you had told me any of this. Then again, several weeks ago, I wouldn't have thought I would be laying in a puddle of my own blood, clinging to what little life I could.

My gasping breaths came uneasily, my body burned with pain as I lay on the cement ground, unable to move, my vision blurring as the form of that monster advanced on me, looking at me with its block, empty eye sockets. Creepy ass freak, right? No shit. I couldn't even draw on the strength to reach out for the katana that was laying a foot or so from my sword hand, let along pick myself back up if I could actually reach it. It's about this time where I introduce a flashback allowing myself some time to think how the hell I'm gonna get out of this mess!

It all started back several weeks ago...

It was an autumn day with not a cloud in the sky. I'd just gotten out of school and was passing by the chattering students when I felt something cold run down my spine, as though I'd just walked through a cold spot. And that's it. You may be thinking that's a pretty stupid ass beginning, and I'd totally agree but it's the start I was stuck with so quit your complaining! The next day, I thought I saw some sort of a mist nearby the school, but didn't give it much notice as I thought it was just my eyes playing tricks on me. The next day, it got a little clearer. Now, spread this out for a week and a half and you've got yourself a certified loon. Seeing things no one else can and wondering what the hell they were all doing around a freaking school! I deduced after a conversation with one of them that it was indeed a ghost. In retrospect, it was probably a stupid thing to do since I got a lot of crazy looks from the students that overheard me talking to thin air.

Anyway, I was officially insane. Well, no more insane than when I started, honestly, but now there was just another layer of insane added on top. God damn ghosts with their god damn romance and their god damn PDAs. Made me wanna throw up. Apparently a pair of lovers had done a double suicide cause 'no one would understand' and 'this was the only way' and crap like that. Freaking idiots. They seemed so happy that I couldn't say it to their faces... not that I really cared. Whatever, the fact was that the next day, they weren't there. I'd spent a while after school looking for them, I'd had enough time before Kendo that I could search the school grounds... but they had probably left or something, cause they weren't anywhere to be found. I couldn't help but be thankful... and a little worried.

Well, Kendo took my mind off those two love birds. It was a good remedy for my worry too. I got to focus on kicking ass! Not that I was able to do it for long, it seemed the others were getting wise and choosing to spar against other people. Eventually, I was being paired up against the odd man out. I suppose they pitied whoever faced me because the person kept switching out with others, giving everyone a chance to have their asses handed to them before we left for the day. After school, what do I see but a crying damsel in distress. As I approach, I recognize it as the ghost chick who was making out with her boyfriend or whatever. Through her hysteria, she tried to explain what had happened to her mate. Murdered by a person cloaked in black sounded like a damn cliche way to go. Anyway, I told her that it was unlikely he died again and that I'd keep an eye out for him and this black garbed whoever it was.

I couldn't help but sigh on my way home. The ghost just wouldn't take it as a promise, she was scared enough to come home with me. How pathetic. Anyway, the trip back was uneventful other than the constant rambling of the woman who I was doing my best to ignore. I couldn't help but wonder if I was indeed being officially haunted at this point. Homework was more or less impossible as the woman continued rambling. Even when I got in bed, I tried to drown out her voice by squeezing my ears closed with the pillow and rolling onto my side. Only when she let out a blood curdling scream did I sit up about to yell for her to shut the hell up when I saw it. A person in black. Getting up I let out a yell and pushed off at the person in my room.

"THIIIIEEEEEFFFFF!" I yelled at the intruder who gave me a look of surprise before getting flattened by my pure epicness. Getting him in a headlock, I spat out several questions before getting bound by a level 'who gives a rats ass' spell or whatever he called it.

Anyway, I'm not gonna bore you with the details, let's just say that things were explained in a calm manner where I was let free in the end. Let's just fast forward to... ah, here we go!

The shinigami was laying on the ground with me standing over him, rubbing my right fist as I gave a small 'tch'.

"That's for voodooing me you freak!"

In the end, nothing really made much sense and the woman was still sniveling in a corner as the shinigami took out a cruel looking katana. Not that he had time to use it before another unwelcome presence entered my room.

"GOD DAMN IT! DOES MY ROOM LOOK LIKE A FREAKING MEET AND GREET?!"

Anyway, this new thing didn't spend much time talking as it did munching on the woman and devouring her. The shinigami or whatever he was seemed to be way over his head, so I wrestled his katana from him and yelled for him to watch and learn. I slashed the monster a few times, but it didn't seem like the beast really noticed. I mean, it let out a scream, but the slash marks were gone before I could utter some witty retort at the ability. A slash of its claws later and I was crashing through the wall and landing down on the street below, broken and unable to move, losing blood and dying. Wait... this sounds familiar... Oh, right... I was dying.

The Hollow followed me and was about to eat me like it did the woman. But something happened within me. Perhaps it was the knowledge that I was going to die anyway that gave me the will to fight. Maybe it was the fact that this damn situation was pulled straight from a manga or something that made me freaking pissed. Maybe it was just the fact that I was tired of getting pushed around and wanted some way to defend myself. Whatever it was, my wish was granted. The world around me was enveloped in light though it was late at night. It was as though my body no longer felt quite as broken and heavy as it did before. Rather, I felt...

Good.

"You messed with the wrong badass, mother fu-" My words were drowned out as it let out a screech. I picked myself up as it made out to shred me again with its wicked claws. Stretching out my left hand, I blinked as something didn't seem right. My hand... it was... similar to its own hand. Frowning, the twin exoskeletons collided, though its progress was stopped. Pouring fourth energy, I pointed my free right hand at its head.

"Die."

A thin beam of light shot out from it, the surprised hollow feeling the pain as it shot through its masked face without any problem. A giant funnel of light extended out, obliterating the Hollow and the edge of the house roof that was in the way of my blast that rocketed up into space. The headless mass fell to the ground before me, shriveling up into darkness as its form disappeared. Strange part is, I woke up the next morning, but it was as though nothing had happened the night before. In the end, I couldn't help but wonder if it had all just been a dream. As all cliche heros do, I glanced down at my right hand's palm, wondering at what power I had acquired. My eyes widened to see a white circle of power glowing in my grasp.

Nope...

This was definitely real.

Last edited by Hoshiro on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
Hoshiro
Hoshiro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Left_bar_bleue0/0KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Empty Re: KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human]

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm
Done.

I would like to start as high as my profile enables me to. So, to staff disgression, I pump up Hoshiro's power to over 9000!
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Left_bar_bleue10/100KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:30 am
Application Checklist

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Although, I don't like 1st Person view in an RP forum, I'll accept it anyways. Just remember to use third person view in the next RP you happen to do. <3 I'm not iffy about it though.
Tier: 1-3

That level is basically around an average-captain level. Giving that because I'm actually pretty impressed with this application. It's clean and nicely detailed. I have to say this is one of the best applications I've seen in a long period. I approve of this, naturally. ;]

If you have yet to seen it, THIS provides the help to improve your tier with character progression. I'm being really nice today, lol. <3
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:39 am
archived

KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro [Human] XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum