Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hoshiro
Hoshiro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hoshiro's Journal Left_bar_bleue0/0Hoshiro's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hoshiro's Journal Empty Hoshiro's Journal

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm
Tuesday, January 4th 2411

Well, the days have been pretty damn uneventful. Shit, who am I kidding? It's well known by everyone shinigami, ghosts, and evil souls exist, but I never thought I'd be able to see them. I mean, you're put into school where they teach you to look for tell tale signs, like smoke rising from the residential domes to claw shaped marks burnt onto victims of the evil souls and to avoid those people and areas... but when people would ask, there were rarely anyone who could see ghosts or even produce a shred of truth to back up such accusations that they even existed. Damn fairy tale actually was true. Who woulda thunk it? So far, I've just been ignoring them, pretending I don't see anything. If I did, I'd be swept up in some damn mess I didn't ask for. Damn it. Why do I have to be the crazy guy who can do these things? My sister is the important one, why doesn't she get these powers or something?

Whatever.

I guess the worst that could happen is that I could get my soul devoured. As though that wasn't already a possibility. Ehhhh, this is so bothersome.

"Save me the trouble and kick your own ass."
KAGEMOTO, Hoshiro; Human Templar [1-3] Journal
Anonymous

Hoshiro's Journal Empty Re: Hoshiro's Journal

Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:15 pm
Hoshiro's Journal Screenshot_088

Cleaning this out! Feel free to pm me to move it back!
Don't worry this isn't deleted! Just look for it in archives!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum