Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] Empty Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+]

Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Akallas sighed as he rose up from his sleeping position on a bench. He stretched his arms a bit and found that he was stiff as a old dog. "Oi..." he groaned as his back cracked. "That feels good."

The tunnel that Akallas was sleeping inside was still under construction. Reaching up to 20 feet in height and 60 feet in width, it was a big tunnel. It was darker than the Canadian forest nights where Akallas spent many of his previous years but he saw perfectly. There were few metal beams and bars still showing on the other side of the wall, and some part of the floor were incomplete. The walls could use a really good paint job. Maybe Akallas should do it for them. But then again, maybe not, he didn't want to move from his spot right now. His stomach let out a loud growl.

"I get it, you're hungry," Akallas growled as he rose up. He doubted that there was anything in this tunnel to eat... but he could be wrong. "Maybe if I raise some alarm, someone will come. And then I could eat them!" he grinned happily. Then he stopped again. "That's too much work." Having said that, he laid ack down and fell asleep. "It's so lonely here.. I seriously need a job..."
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] Empty Re: Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+]

Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 pm
Tza-saiko sighed as she move through the massive tunnels. She came down to the underground Karakura city to find a cheap rental or lease home/room, and she found herself lost, not to mention miserable, and trying to find a way out by using her bow as a source of light. There were a lot of water puddles in here. She couldn't imagine anyone in this part of the tunnel. It was dark, cold, and full of ...reiatsu she didn't recognize. Someone was down here as well.
She let out a sigh of relief. Maybe they and she could stick together and get the hell out of here. "Hello?" she called. "Is anyone there?" she asked to the darkness.
"..." she heard him say something. "Hello?" she said again. "It's so lonely here," he said.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] Empty Re: Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+]

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 pm
Akallas sat up again when he heard a voice of a woman call out. "Hello?" she said. Akallas looked around and found the Quincy bow in the pink haired quincy's hand. A Quincy. She was a Quincy. Such a rare kind of people whose blood was just full of enriching reiatsu. Oh how many Quincies has he killed to get their blood. Akallas licked his lips. But he is going to enjoy killing her.
Most Quincies tend to be easy for him, especially because of his Melchsee's Door that tracks and devours reiatsu. But some of them were skillful and hard. So he was going to get some experience here. Perhaps it'll help him with his later fights. Akallas slowly rose up and diminished his exerting reiatsu. "Hello, Quincy. What brings you here?" he asked as he put on a smile and approached her as naturally as he can. 'Kill her... Kill her slowly.'

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 pm
She let out another sigh of relief. "Oh, Thank God! There was someone else here! I came down to the underground to find some place and I got lost! Perhaps you know the way out of here?" she asked him. But something about how he approached her was too .... natural for someone who meets a Quincy. Maybe he was a Quincy himself. But it was highly unlikely. His reiatsu was totally different from a Quincy's reiatsu and it had so ... much ... power in them. It became hard for her to breath a little, but then, it slowly faded away. He was lowering it for her. "Oh, thank you for lowering your reiatsu... if you know what that is. Anyway, do you know the way out?" she asked again.
Something was wrong here, she thought. It looks like he came into these tunnel as well as she did, but it looked like he was waiting here for something.
Then she picked up traces of evil intent in the reiatsu flow. It alarmed her. She backed away a little as he continued to approach her. "Aren't we getting a bit close?" she asked.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:22 am
Akallas made a smile that tweaked at its edge. "Yes, we are," he said and formed a Melchsee's Lance in his hand behind him. She shouldn't sense it because the reiatsu is pratically non-existance around it. Then with one quick swipe, he threw the ball of reiatsu-absorbing ball at her. Most humans would not have seen how he threw it because the speed at which Akallas threw it was 100mps. That's a pretty fast speed when it is right in front of you.
The Lance flew across the distance between the two humans and stopped midway, launching a black "spear" that sought to pierce Tza-saiko's abdomen. "Goodbye," he muttered as his face became a devil's face.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 am
Tza-saiko's eyes widened when she saw the black orb, illuminated by her bow's light, when it was thrown at her. She attempted to dodge it but she couldn't dodge it completely and it pierced her side, and it was deep enough to stay there unless he pulled it out.
Angered by his actions and also out of reaction, she unleashed a wave of Quincy arrows meant for hollows at him. She fired them simultaneously, hoping that they make the man in front of her a porcupine by the time she finishes.
"Die, bastard!" she shouted. 'What the fuck is his problem?!' she mentally hissed.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:36 am
Akallas smirked as she shouted and unleashed furious blue arrows at him. But all the arrows, on their way to him, dissipated into millions of tiny spiritons that were absorbed by the Melchsee's Lance. "Ah, ah, ah, missy. Your arrows won't work on me when I have my Lance between us," he said as he 'programmed' his lance's spear to shake a bit. The spear shook, and it widened the injured abdomen more and created a bigger and looser hole at her side.
'Now, I got her pinned there, unless she is stupid enough to rip herself out of there with ripped her abdomen,' he thought as he moved closer to her. He brought forth two more Melchsee's Lance and fired them at her shoulders. They stopped right in front of her and fired their lances. And the impact of the spears was enough to bring down a bear.

Last edited by Akallas on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:16 am
Was she going to die? Wwas this this her end? Death in some dark, dim tunnel? The two orbs were thrown into the air and they came at her. It seemed like time had slowed down just a little for her to see her death. But it wasn't death because she didn't die from the two blows. The spears were sent out and thye pierced her shoulder and the impact of it caused her to slip. "Egah!" she screamed when the two spears hit her. Then she lost her footing. 'Not good!' Was her immediate thought. Her wound began to expand as she fell. To prevnt a gap in the side to form, she grabbed the spear of the Lance as a support. Now she was officially holding herself up with her arms rather than her legs because of her position.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 am
Akallas whistled. "You're still holding yourself up i that position? Nice! But sadly, I'm going to play with you now. And it won't be enjoyable on your part," he said as he came close to her and touched her cheek. Then he let his fingers slide downward. He made sure he was using his ability Grata Faxum, which made fire, to burn her skin on the way down. Then he came to her chest where the neck meets the body. He placed his palm over it. "I want to see you cry as you die..." he whispered softly before he gave a light push and tripped her leg at the same time. And at the same nstance, he deactivated his lances, and they disintegrated into the air.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:53 am
"You're still holding yourself up i that position? Nice! But sadly, I'm going to play with you now. And it won't be enjoyable on your part," he said as he came close to her and touched her cheek. Bastard, he's a psychopath, she thought as she tried to moved away from him. Then she felt his fingers slide down, burning her skin as they did. And then with muttering something, she fell back, support having been disappeared mysteriously. She fell backward, and she fell on her back. "GAH!" she screamed. "You fucking bastard!" she shouted at him. She pushed her torso up and scrambled away. "I'm so going to kill you!" she shouted as she lifted her bow and fired, right at his face. It was a point-blank shot, he would get hit and die for sure.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum