Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 3 Empty Re: Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+]

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Akallas lifted her up. 'That was only a emergency treatment, I better get her to my bed where my stuff are and treat her. I can't believe this girl fainted moment before the real fun began!' he hissed inwardly as he walked carefully, trying not to wake her up. He came up his bed about 30 seconds later and laid her down on it. Then, he went underneath it and pulled out some tanks of blood and tools.

Akallas sighed as he treated her. He was using at least a three cups of precious shinigami blood and a gallon of arrancar blood. He bit his lower lip. He could rejuvenate himself almost twice with that much amount of blood! And here he was, wasting them on a single Quincy. Why was he doing that? Heck, it didn't matter to him right now. All his attention was on trying to save the girl in front of him.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 3 Empty Re: Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+]

Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:16 pm
Tza-saiko felt herself being lifted up. Her breathings were shallow and short. 'Damn, at this rate, he's going to have me chained up and suck out my blood. Why can't I just die?' she thought as he moved her away. Then he stopped and laid her down on his bed. He was slow and soft with his movements and took great care with them. If she was going to be chained up, why did he use such gentle movements? Maybe he had other errotic thoughts in him. That would be worse than the chain up. She groaned a little. 'Why are there so much scenarios in my head. Go away!' she hissed inwardly. 'I'm on the verge of death,' she added. 'That sucks.'

She heard him shuffle under whatever she was underneath. There were some clickings, clashes of metal and metal grinding. 'So he is going to have me chained up,' she thought. Then, several needles were syringes were injected into her... She waited for the coldness to come, but a warm feeling came instead. She moved her head up slowly and painfully and looked. Blood was going ... in?

"What the heck are you doing? Didn't you wat to kill me?" she asked him slowly, her mouth and throat parched by the tunnel's damp atmosphere.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:32 pm
Akallas sighed as the blood from his reserve tanks flowed into her and the machine checked that her body didn't rejet them. It was going very good. He needed her alive, just until he tasted her Quincy blood. He was investing heavily on her and he expected to get enough. He drooled a little at the thought about sinking his teeth into her neck and sucking her blood about. 'Wait, isn't that what vampires do?' he thought.

"What the heck are you doing? Didn't you wat to kill me?" she asked him slowly. He looked at her and chuckled.

"Don't take me wrong, Quincy. I'm investing these blood in you so that I can gain the fruits of my investment, your blood. I just need to keep you alive, enslave you, and have you devoured, that's all. But I need to keep you alive right now and I won't do anything to you until you heal completely," he said as he took out a lamp from underneath the bed and lit it. Its blue light illuminated the tunnel walls but it didn't reach far out. "There, that's better, isn't it? I just hate it when its dark. Or do I like it?" he muttered quitely.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 am
"My blood?" she said. Then she chuckled lightly. "How is blood the thing your investing in? Especially my blood? I eat junk food all week, except on Saturdays because of the low budget," she said as she turned her head to the side. "And besides, how do you know tht I won't kill you after I heal?" she asked. She tried sitting up but it was too painful. She kept her elbow beneath her as she tried but she fell back after a few seconds. "I feel pathetic," she said.

And she really did. She prided in being one of the faster Quincies in the world, especially with her aiming skills. That's how she got him in the face when it would've been impossible for most Quincies to shoot him there. And now, being saved from blood loss by the very man who injured her made her feel awkward. She felt like a gladiator, waiting for another battle while she was healing. She looked at him and his eyes. Then his hair. "How old are you? You can't be few years older than me, but you have white hair," she said. "And what's with your purple eyes? Are they natural?" Why was she being so familiar with him, asking him all these questions?
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:35 am
"Yes, your blood," Akallas replied as he stuk a new needle into her. Then he heard her say something about feeling pathetic and her killing him, or something. He didn't bother responding to them. He was busy crying over his investments, figurtively of course. He wouldn't cry over a gallon of hollow blood. But maye two or three gallons. Just maybe. Then she began asking questions about his hair color and age, which irritated him greatly. He was pretty old, he thought. I am pretty old. She continued to ask about them and soon it moved on to eye color. He whirled his head around. "Yes, my eye color is very natural, unlike your gray eye, miss," he said. "What's your name again?"
(Is it gray?) "Anyway, my hair color is not natural; I ..I am old," he said. "Do you have problem with that?" he asked forcibly. He didn't like it when others mentioned something about his hair. Eye color was okay, but hair was different.

He continued to work on her, patching up several of the shallow cuts and wounds with his powers. "Now, shush. I need a lot of time to fix you back to your perfect condition," he said.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 am
(Yes, I prefer gray.)
Tza-saiko frowned. It was natural? His purple eye color was natural? Not that she had any prejudice against them, but purple? And he just told her about his hair not being natural. So he is old. But he still hasn't talk to me about why he looks so young. "Hey, why do you look old?" she asked.
He continued to work on her, patching up several of the shallow cuts and wounds with his powers. "Now, shush. I need a lot of time to fix you back to your perfect condition," he said.

Shw frowned. "Fine," she said coldly and turned away.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 pm
When she had said 'fine' and turned away, he let out a chuckle. A true chuckle. He hadn't mae one in two decades. How odd. Nothing in the world seemed to make him laugh but a small reaction from this yearling made him chuckle. It amused him that he was amused by the girl's reaction. "Maybe I'll tell you, but I will tell you once you are fully-healed. So cooperate with me if you want to know," he said as he touched her forehead with his bloody finger which was stained from the blood he was working with to help her body heal. "Now sleep," he said as he lifted his finger away, careful not to leave any more mark on her other than that blood drop he put on her forehead.

Then he rose up and sent all of the blood in his hand back into the container which is where it came from. 'Pink. Her hair color is pink. How odd. I haven't seen any pink haired girls. I wonder if it is natural,' he thought. He opened his mouth to ask but he shut it as fast as he had opened them. He should not ask her. Not until she healed anyway. Any kind of excessive activity when injured won't help with her healing process, however, minimal delation it may cause. Or it may not cause a delay at all. Talking wouldn't. So he opened his mouth again, only to shut it again. 'I should get some sleep,' he said as he shoved all the equipment to the head of the bed nd laid on the bottom of the bed and shut his eyes. "Don't even think about trying to kill me. You just won't succede."

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:18 pm
Tza-saiko glared at him. "What do you think I am, just a plain old girl with some power? Is that it?" she asked. Then she turned around and kept quite. This guy was really really annoying. How he talks, how he treats her. He's treating her as if she was a little girl, cooing with her and such, playing with her with words. It was pissing her off! She really needed to do something about but he was right. She is not ready for any fighting when her body ws in such ruin.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:12 am
Akallas turned to face her when she said some things he forgot immediately. Drats. How was he going to reply if he does not remember what she said to him? So he pondered. He pondered many things. And he decided to change the topic. "Why don't you sleep? You'll need it, you know," he said as he rose up, put a sheet over her shivering body, and laid next to her. "Just sleep. I'm tired from all the operations I performed on you," he said. He knew she wouldn't be able to attack him so he dropped his guard.

Then he slept. First real sleep in several weeks. Comfy, warm, and sound.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:36 am
Tza-saiko turned her body around and nearly shrieked when she saw him sleeping right next to her. She wanted to talk and shout and she was about, if she had not seen his calm, sleeping face. How can someone so crazy have such a peaceful face? she thought. It just is a mysterious. She slowly moved one of her arms. And she touched his hair. Her eyes widened. It was really naturally white! Wait... She pulled off one hair and it came off without a least bit of resistance. She gasped. How old is he to have his hair come of that easily?! 'He must have some disease with him or something...' she said. 'Disease?'

She backed away from him on the bed and met the cold stone wall. Touching the cold stone wall caused her to freak out and crawl back to the center of the bed, nearer to him than before. She frowned. This was one hell of a weird and uncomfortable position.

Was the tunnel always this hot?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum