Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+]

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:06 am
The arrow flew the extremely ort distance between them and before he could mutter 'Shit,' it landed on his face. A large explosion occured, which was extremely odd. Then he stumbled backward as blood splatter around and on them. And then he fell backward. He laid there, motionlessly. After a moment, however, he bolted right back up as if nothing happened.
His face was scarred by her attempt to kill him. He gave her a glare. "That was a close one. I barely had to time to materialize the Door... I didn't expect a explosion right in front of my face," he began to mutter. "Looks like a unstable and materilizing form of Door and Quincy arrow equals ka-boom," he continued. Then he jumped on her and broke her bow into two pieces. Then, he gripped the shoulders and squeezed the wound as hard as he can. "You scared there, missy," he said as he forced her down on the ground.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tunnel Under Construction [Open, 18+]

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:12 am
"Yes!" she shouted when the arrow flew and made a big explosion in front of his face. Then, there was blood everywhere. On her clothes, the ground, around her, and so on. But the smell of the blood sickened her. It wasn't just one person's blood, it was several people's blood.

'What the hell is he that he has blood of several people in him?' she thought. She watched him stagger backward and fall. She tried to rise up, but much to her surprise, he stood back up and now was on top of her. He broke her bow, causing the light to seize.

"Hey!" she shouted.

Then he grippe her shoulders and squeezed the wound. She bit her lower lip to stop the scream from escaping her throat but tears were building up in her eyes. "You scared, there, missy?" he asked as she was forced onto the ground. He had pinned her down.

"Let go!" she shouted at him. Without the light from her bow, she couldn't see what kind of face he was making or what he was doing on top of her. "Get the hell off of me!" she shouted.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:53 pm
Purrrrrrrfect, Akallas thought. Just the position he wanted her. Now he can suck out her blood. He placed his hand on wound.

He chuckled. It was going to feel so good to drink Quincy blood and use such reiatsu-rich blood. He licked his lips.

"I will so kill you here and now," he said.

But then he stopped. There was another way to approach this. He can make the Quincy a slave and suck her blood every month or two. Then he would have a lot of Quincy blood in stock. But how can he enslave her? "I can kill you right, yes, but I may do something. Curious?" he asked. He placed his other hand on her chest. Yes, there was a way to enslave her.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:12 pm
"I can kill you right, yes, but I may do something. Curious?" he asked. He placed his other hand on her chest. Yes, there was a way to enslave her. Tza-saiko didn't know what he was going to do when he touched her but he forgot about her arms. Silently, she activated her Quincy bow and aimed it at his head.

"Nope, like I care anyway," she said as she fired a arrow. The arrow hit Akallas on the temple and forced him off of her.

Once he was off, she deactivated her bow, making the area dark, and began to run away.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 pm
Akallas didn't expect an injured Quincy to move her arm and shoot him with such power. He stood up and touched his wound. It was a shallow one, only having burned his skin. He cocked his neck sideways and cracked them. It was dark and it was damp. He hated this. But he could hear the Quincy run away as clear as day.

"I'm coming to get you!" he shouted. He moved and then he fell forward. He looked at his body. And his eyes widened. His body parts were slowly falling apart. "SHIT!" he shouted. His body was falling apart. He should've bit into her and drank her blood. But he damn didn't do it because he had TOO much thinking. He pulled out a tube of blood and sprayed it all over his body. Within seconds, his body came to a whole.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:57 pm
"I'm coming to get you!" he shouted and she heard. His voice was filled with bloodlust. She could feel it. She could feel the voice creep into her ears. But as lame as she currently was, there was no way of escaping the mad man faster than at current speed. But she didn't do something, he would catch her. The tunnel, however, was pitch dark. It would be impossible for her to find her way out but he would be able to catch her. Her arms ached terribly with each step she took and the wound began to bleed horribly. She would not survive this. It was the end for her.

"SHIT!"

She whirled around just as she heard a body slump fall over. A chance for her. She turned back away from him and ran, limping. "I need to escape," she muttered quietly.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:20 pm
Akallas stood up after his body had fixed itself. "I get shot in the head, I get injured, and my body decides to have a arguement with me today. How unfortunate," he said as his eyes grew darker. "I'm getting pissed," he said. He stopped all movement and listened. Tap Tap Tap. The sounds of the Quincy's foot. Tap Tap Tak Tap. It sounds like she's limping every five or so steps. He grinned happily. "I guess today isn't too bad," he said.

He activated the Melchsee's Door, making two of them spin around him. And he inhaled deeply. "Hey, Quincy!" he roared. "Ya better start running faster or I'm going to get your fucking legs!" he said as he lower the orbit level of the Doors. "Here I come!" he shouted sadistically and launched himself.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm
"Hey, Quincy!" he roared. "Ya better start running faster or I'm going to get your fucking legs!" he shouted. FUCK, he was back up. Why does he intend to kill her? For something she has? No, she thought. I got nothing on me. He's probably some sociopath that was thrown out of the city for being... what he is,' she thought. 'But that doesn't mean tht he is awfully strong and evil!'

She limped again. "Get the fuck away from me!" she shouted as she activated her bow and fired everywhere, hoping that one of them would get him and kill him. "Get the fuk away from me you lunatic!"

Then her bow deactivated against her will. Her eyes widened. "No, no, no!" she hissed. She tried to activate her bow but it didn't work. She tried again, and again, and again. No response.
Actually, there was a response. She felt her consciousness slowly drift off. Her body was becoming weak. She fell on her legs. She stood on her knees, still trying to activate her bow. "Damn," she said as she fell into full unconsciousness.
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm
"Ah, fuck no!" Akallas shotued as he felt her reiatsu disappear. "Ya can't die when I'm just about to have fun!" he shouted as he dissipated the pair of Melchsee's Door and ran towards the direction of her fading reiatsu. He reached her within seconds, ten seconds to be exact, and knelt down beside her. She was dying. "Fuck! How can I use you as a blood supply when you're dead!" he shouted as he took a drop of her blood and tasted it. Then he pulled out several tubes of blood. They were all different blood types. He chose one of them and sprayed them all over her body.

"Let the blood of your master be sprayed about the gods of the heaven.." he began chanting. "... Visotil," he said in the end. The blood began to move around her body. They moved around until they came to herwounds and selaed them up, forming flexible crystal substitute for the lack of body parts.

Then he slapped her. "Oi, wake up! Ya can't die when I need ya!" he shouted.

Akallas 1-2+
Tza-saiko
Tza-saiko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 pm
It felt like she was going into a deep slumer with a slight ache to her wounds. This wasn't so ad, she thought. But then, she heard the man's shouting again. Good God, what does he want with her now? she added to her thought. It didn't matter to her anymore. She was going to die, and perhaps end up in Soul Society, and she wouldn't be seeing him. That would be nice. Her eyes began to close, extra dramatically slow. That irritated her.

Then, she heard something come next to her and kneel down, pleading something. God what was he going to do now? She felt something be sprayed all over her. He chanted and whateer was on her began to move towards her wounds. She felt her wounds fill up and become part of her.

He was trying to keep her alive? Oh, maybe this was one of his games where he kept her alvie for later 'adventures.' Bah, as soon as she recovered, she would kick his ass so hard he wouldn't remember it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum