Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

+10
Nix Shraik
lionus
Shizuo
Dexterity
Ulqui
Teitoku
Zero
JJ
Pockeh
THEFROST
14 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 am
 photo 1343789075899.png
BOARD CREATION STORE

BUY THE LAND OF YOUR DREAMS IN THIS THREAD AND WORK FOR IT HARD

WHAT IS THIS STORE FOR?
» The purpose of this store is quite simple. Seeing how we have a very high limit to which we can create boards on the site, I have decided to open up a new shop in order to accommodate the needs of people who desire to have their own boards on the site. By paying a large sum of yen, letting staff overview the request and then determining if we'll approve your request or not, we may very well allow you to have your own board on the site! Sounds exciting, doesn't it?

HOW DOES ALL OF THIS WORK?
» You are going to have to pay around 65,000 Plat Points for a board of your choosing. Meanwhile, if you wish to add a sub-board to it, you may pay around 45,000 Plat Points for each sub-board. This means if you were to make a base for a character, it would cost 65,000 Plat Points; while each sub-board for it would be 45,000 Plat Points. Sound easy enough, no?

I can also change the prices at a given notices depending on demand.

EXTRA NOTES TO REMEMBER
» This is an extremely experimental store. The primary reason is because I do NOT know how high our board limit is. So if we reach the limit again, I may end up closing out this store and purging through different boards. Along with that, if you go inactive after a certain while, we will remove your board and archive all the post within it. This is because it will be taking away valuable space from people are presently active on the site.

Additionally, you should also follow the template below in order to apply for a store....

THE TEMPLATE TO FOLLOW

Board Creation Template
» Board Name: (State the name of Your board)
» Board Location: (Where Do You Want Your Board?)
» Board Description: (Write a description of the board. Don't go over four paragraph's if possible.)
» Why: (Why should we add your board? Add some justification just in case.)
» Points: (Total amount spent.)
» Notes: (Anything extra to add.)

Code:
[b][u]Board Creation Template[/b][/u]
[b]» Board Name:[/b] (State the name of Your board)
[b]» Board Location:[/b] (Where Do You Want Your Board?)
[b]» Board Description:[/b] (Write a description of the board. Don't go over four paragraph's if possible.)
[b]» Why:[/b] (Why should we add your board? Add some justification just in case.)
[b]» Points:[/b] (Total amount spent.)
[b]» Notes:[/b] (Anything extra to add.)

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty Re: Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:17 am
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: The Bitter Fall
» Board Description:

The Bitter Fall is Mizore's Glacial Fortress within Brazil (International Board).

Spoiler:

She created it as both a home base for herself and her family while she plans and orchestrates, and a housing area/fortress for the entirety of the Yokin clan.

The fortress stands dead-center in the Amazon Rainforest, an ENORMOUS area de-forested for the placement of it.

» Why: This will give me/the yokin clan members a place to put threads relating specifically to Mizore's own planning, or any Yokin Clan business. It will also allow for a place for the meeting threads that will inevitably come before the large-scale operations.
» Notes: Pretty please?~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty Re: Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:53 pm

«GETTING THIS STUFF CHECKED OUT»

Congruyatlions on being the first member to purchase a board on the site. With that said, I'll be charging you 60,000,000 yen in order for this transaction to go through. I'll be removing it from your account soon and creating the board in a few minutes. You'll find it in The Other Zones board within International.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:57 pm
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Hebi Laboratories
» Board Description:
Located underneath what is often considered the "Base" of the Akatsuki, this is the lab from which Doctor Kabuto Hebi creates his many mechaninations. It is extraordinarily large, over 200 sq. miles in size, and has all the room the Doctor could ever want for his experiments. Entry can be obtained by going into the cave at the top of the ground, or by using an Earth Elevator activated by the Doctor. Running about the place are many Selves, Doctor Hebi lookalikes and it is difficult to find an open space anywhere, although they do exist in some areas.
» Why: The Doctor has had MANY, MANY threads in his Laboratory with many different people, including Amelia, Suzu, and Rin. These threads need to go SOMEWHERE, and I believe the Doctor has proved himself active and competent enough to receive a place for his lab at last.
» Notes: *W*

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:42 pm

«YE HAVE THE CLEAR BY ME»

Since everything seems to check out, I'll be approving this board and deducting the large sum of yen from your account. It'll be placed in Other Zones on the International Board.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 pm
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Golden Zimbabwe
» Board Description: The Golden Zimbabwe is the city that is sealed within Gilgamesh's treasury. Originally created from the ideal of El Dorado along with the city of Uruk that Gilgamesh himself made great, it is a city of vast splendor and power. The main buildings within it include Ezresbet Gilgamesh, the Treasury, and the Aestus Domus Aurea. The Treasury is a large, square building, which cannot be entered without the King's explicit permission, as otherwise it is an empty tomb. The Ezresbet Gilgamesh takes the form of a massive castle within a palace complex in the middle of the city. Finally, the Aestus Domus Aurea is located directly next to the palace complex. All throughout Golden Zimbabwe are a variety of buildings and vehicles, even including a floating port. Golden Zimbabwe is a Reality Marble projected from the Treasury itself, meaning that if it is destroyed then the Reality Marble shall be dispersed. Within Golden Zimbabwe, Gilgamesh maintains one massive opening to his treasury; from any point within the city he can access it or its treasures.
» Why: Because the Golden King will have his Golden City within which he shall reside, and all splendor and glory will be shown to be his.
» Notes:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:08 pm

«THIS TRANSACTION IS NOW APPROVED»

I've read through everything about this purchase, understand the reason behind it and I will go ahead and give it the clear to be made. I'll take the yen from your account and either you can make the board or I will with my admin powers.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:41 pm
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: The Fenier Towers
» Board Description: Although this building is not composed solely of towers, one could look upon this place in the capital, it could instantly be recognized for it's three towers connected to it as the Home of the Fenier Family. The entire building is shared by the likes of a majority of the highest or closest members to the family, no matter the branch that they might be apart of. However it could be noted that each of the towers may only be access by the likes of a specific branch of the family. Entrance to this place requires either being apart of the Fenier Family, one of the highest ranking members of the Kokuryuteshi Army, or invitation by one of the Fenier that live here. Once inside of this place you can find that is much like a giant mansion with as many recreation area as one could imagine in the center including many popular sport fields, a swimming pool, and a personal arcade as only a few examples. Within certain halls you will only find rooms upon rooms that are empty or filled by a Fenier resident. Eventually, one can finally stumble across a small hall that contains the members of the family closest to the leading member, and these leaders themselves. The entire place is considered massive in size as one could already imagine, finally along the entrance to the building is a sign with on it is in Cursive, "The Fenier Family."
» Why: The Fenier Family is a growing in number of character and I saw it would be fitting to create this place so they could have their own special home and place to meet at in threads. Should be used fairly well since in threads I've used Zane's Manor multiple times, and eventually this might become his home instead.
» Notes: N/A

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:27 pm

«THIS TRANSACTION IS NOW APPROVED»

Everything seems to check out with this request. Therefore, I'll put this inside of The Kokuryuteshi's realm as one of their boards. Also, in sight of these request, I've added a location section for future request. That is all.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Left_bar_bleue0/0Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:07 am
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: The Queen's Manor
» Board Location: Sub-board within the Vicara Plane
» Board Description: A large-scale house built upon a large hill overlooking the Vicara Plane. Constructed with the finest materials, the house has shown to extend upon open land, having up to fifteen separate rooms throughout. The main lobby is a hundred and fifty metres squared, the other rooms being big enough to fit three four-wheel drive cars in them. Split into sections, the western side of the manor is used to deal with business. Any concerns brought up by demons within the sector regarding the queen are taken there and handled by either the queen herself or assistants. The eastern sector is for relaxation, holding things such as hot-springs or spas, also dojo's for fighting. The northern sector is where the master-bedroom and balcony over the Vicara Plane is held.

Outside of the building itself is three miles of land running across the hill, flat ground that is usually used for meditation, over the field being trees covered in red and green, depending on the season. An area within this field is also used for challenging the queen or simple fighting for visitors. There are no defense mechanisms guarding this place as it is not as vital, it is simply a house constructed for the queen if she so chose to come to this region. Not many people venture here as it is either too far away or not needed, a waste of time if you will.

Overall, the Manor doesn't get a lot of activity, if any activity has come through or concerns for the queens position, most are handled by the assistants; usually personally selected demons by the queen. The entire manor keeps the aura of silence throughout it, the only noise heard is usually slight sounds from the eastern wing or business being handled within the western wing.
» Why: Nami recently took up the spot of queen among the Vicara Plane, so as a result, she wants to establish a residency there in case she needed to stay or just wished to. Even if she does not remain Queen of the Vicara Plane, she has made the house interchangeable and modifiable to fit the Queen of the time's needs.
» Notes: N/A

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum