Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

+10
Nix Shraik
lionus
Shizuo
Dexterity
Ulqui
Teitoku
Zero
JJ
Pockeh
THEFROST
14 posters
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Mon 29 Sep 2014 - 2:14
Fixed the issues with my purchase

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Empty Re: Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Mon 29 Sep 2014 - 16:21

«YOU GOT THE APPROVAL BY ME»

The only thing I am going to change is this line "taking up a majority of the land in Asia". I am going to say that most of its space is centered around Asia, but there other claims in Asia and this nation isn't the majority in it.

"There is nearly a 0% crime statistic in Eldrazi" I am also going to reword that "There is a low crime rate statistic across Eldrazi". That is just because there is always that chance and 0% just seems too much to me.

Thus, with all that out of the way, this is going to come to 100,000,000 yen. Good luck with the board. I am placing it in Other Zones.

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 14:46
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Hell District [sub board]
» Board Location: inside Chaos point.
» Board Description: Underneath the entirety of chaya nation, the cavernous underground has been filled with a sprawling metropolis, buildings, both ancient and new line the desolate darkness, a mix of old tribal lands and new building mechanics , wires made of spelled ore and machines made of unknown substances and powered by magic lurk hidden within the immense jungle.

This is known as the second chaya nation, given the towering city is hidden several miles under the surface of chaya nations soil. Totaling in depth at 16 miles below the surface, with a 4 mile height inside the massive cavernous expanses. This is also home to the likes of inami's daughter Ninsun / Black legacy. So beware when entering this massive metropolis. since there isn't always light inside the dark.

» Why: The reason it should be added is because this is going to be the basis for the "Saturn system" and as well is the district underneath chaya nation which is run by Ninsun herself.
» Notes: 40 million yen down the drain right?

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 17:44

«YOU GOT THE APPROVAL BY ME»

I honestly forgot this was here as my notifications did not alert me to this thread and I was in a bad slump during the month of October. So, for the massive month-long wait, I'll take ten million yen off and charge you 30,000,000 for the board. It will be put up in that space shortly and the yen will be removed your account soon.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 23:36
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Nowhere [LAYER 665]
» Board Location: Within the Hell Layers sub board

» Board Description: A world of pure pitch black darkness, this layer is home to the man known as Ravan Vespara. The world itself is entirely darkness, no trees, rivers, fires, people. Nothing. The only things visible within this world of darkness is the large gates that stand directly in the center, each standing over thirty miles tall and twenty miles wide. Before this massive gate is a throne, thorns and skeletons outlining the chair's frame. The throne is situated right in front of the humongous doors for it signifies where Ravan sits, as the protector of layer 666. These doors are near impossible to open by the strength of a normal human or person, extreme conditions and power are needed to blow these doors wide open. The world of darkness itself is said to be around the same size as the Earth, maybe a little smaller. However, it is really impossible to know the true size -- for the Darkness that covers this realm is vast and literally nothing can be seen other than the two objects and people within the realm. It must be noted that he can change this world to his will at any given moment, just as it is a natural inborn ability to Rakshasa once assigned a layer of Hell.

» Why: As the final layer before 666, Ravan would use this for many of things. If there's a meeting for Rakshasa, if there's a event that takes place and someone tries to enter the last layer of Hell. In the end, it's his own personal realm, which is a natural trait to those within the Rakshasa. He is the original Guardian.

» Notes: N/A

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 3:37

«CLEARING THIS KIND OF STUFF OUT»

Everything seems to check out with this request. I'll go ahead and deduct the yen from your account and place the board up within the next few minutes. Have fun with it.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 23:02
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Chao Stuffs <3333
» Board Location: NEW HUECO MUNDO
» Board Description: This is what Chao wrote

There seems to be a Hueco Mundo board within the Hueco Mundo board. That should probably be removed.
Forest of Menos to remain untouched.
Las Noches is to be replaced with 'Las Rejilla' and should consist of 4 sub boards, each representing a part of the gargantuan metropolis.
Remove Thanatos Centro
Keep los Viejo, but move it into the Hueco Mundo board, not the second one as that second board is not needed.

(Sub-Board of Hueco Mundo)Las Rejilla
Every inch formed from the stone-biological structure of Las Viviente, Las Rejilla is made up of four fortresses that all resemble Las Noches without the dome and are larger with more rooms and hallways to accommodate the increase in Hollows and Arrancar. These fortresses sit on each diagonal point of a compass (NE, SE, SW, NW). Between each of these fortresses are several smaller buildings that create a labyrinth of alleyways, bridges, paths and courtyards that look similar to the outside area in the old Las Noches. Most buildings are white but some are red. These buildings are homes to the people that live here and contain many shops, markets and other human-like services. Not hospitals however. Hollows have regeneration for that.

(Sub-Board of Las Rejilla)Bloodstorm Fortress The North-Eastern fortress within Las Rejilla that is exclusively reserved as a high security prison, torture emporium, demon brooding ground, executioner and court. Those that do wrong but are not instantly killed are thrown away here. Many that die have their blood drained and stored in special tanks for later use. Most younger citizens are not allowed within the walls of this fortress.

(Sub-Board of Las Rejilla)Metalstorm Fortress The North-Western fortress within Las Rejilla that works as the home of all things scientific to hollows. This includes engineering and biological experiments. Alchemy, chemistry. Whatever a scientist may want is all stored within the dense hallways. Chambers all boast tools for use by top experimenters here. Part of the fortress is sectioned off for private use to the Mischevang family and important guests.

(sub-Board of Las Rejilla)Sandstorm Fortress: The South-Western fortress within Las Rejilla that boasts a freedom of battle. Citizens come here to train and adapt their abilities. The open courtyard within is perfect for outside sparring, whilst the building itself holds hundreds of chambers designed for personal use.

(sub-board of Las Rejilla)Shadowstorm Fortress: The South-Eastern fortress within Las Rejilla that is off limits to all except for member of Shadow Fall and their respective guests. The halls within this fortress are black in colour, as opposed to the usual white. Although the exterior is still white to match the city's colours. This is the headquarters for Hollows that work for Shadowfall and all information and equipment necessary for the organisation found in other bases would also be found here. Most rooms are noted to be similar to Las Noches as organisation members may choose to live in this fortress. The main control room is off limits to all but high ranking officers and can be used to monitor the realm.

(Sub-board of hueco mundo)Las Viviente Interior Standing tall amidst the city of Las Rejilla is a colossal plant known as Las Viviente. Accessed through a single gateway similar in style to the gates of hell found at the base of this plant (south), the interior of Las Viviente is nothing but a huge stairwell that seems to go on forever. These not invited will find themselves climbing the stairs for eternity until they turn back and leave. Those with permission will find the top of the stairs eventually. The entire interior is white stone.

(sub-board of Las viviente Interior)The Blood Halls: Below the centre of the flowers stem are a series of illusionary hallways that lead in multiple directions. Each of these gothic halls seem completely different, even as you walk down them again and again. What was a left turn is now a right, and what was stairs is now simply a dead end. Behind hidden doors are bedrooms that belong to each Mischevang sister, including the ones still missing. Only those with permission to enter their rooms will ever find a door. A much larger and well designed door may appear, allowing access to the Queens quarters where Ashlei Clixx herself resides. Finally, a door made of pulsing flesh leads to another staircase that continues up the stem of the plant.

(Sub-board of Las Viviente Interior)The Strain: Named purely of the fact that you are literally standing inside a living body, The strain is a large chamber that looks like a human rib cage with fleshy walls and a stone skeletal structure. In the centre is a huge beating heart that echoes all around the room, but the sounds never leave. Above that is a huge brain, attached directly to the walls and to the heart with huge veins.
Only those that have bonded with Las Viviente may enter The Strain. Thus this board is off limits to most characters.

» Why: 'Dat Head Admin Powa.
» Notes: Gonna use the Sin Fall account to exchange the yen:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u492

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 23:10; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue 6 Jan 2015 - 23:04

Self approving myself for the time being since I deal with yen on the site and boards. I'll be charging that org account 320,000,000 yen and then I'll get to work rearranging Hueco Mundo sometime tonight after I get the yen transfer up.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 8:07
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Monsuta's Chokehold
» Board Location: There is currently a board that is within the international board named OPERATION CIVIL SEIZE [BRAZIL] if possible id like that changed to this.
» Board Description:
This is the accumulation of most of the antagonistic org "the Monsuta's" bases. Established into a choke hold primarily within the large majority of South America this main compilation of territories makes up the groups turf. This area is under constant and heavy defense the same network grid previously used within their territory of Australia being used here. Around the grouping of cities sits a large dome of energy comprised of not only spiritual and naturally generated energy but now due to a design implement that was created after Australia actually siphons regulated flow energy of whatever touches the barrier all of this being fueled by generators stored beneath the surface of nearly the entire of south America. This is a hostile zone that if entered extreme care should be taken.
» Why: Currently the Monsuta is listed under the k world and Shadowfall bases, however both Shadowfall and K world themselves have separate places for each of their own things, not to mention most Monsuta turf is now unlisted and the previous board of operation civil seize would be a perfect place to refit the Monsuta bases. If possible id prefer all of the monsutas own bases be separated from the others in the way that where both shadowfall has the demon realm as a main established place and a large board for them and k world has The Kokuryuteshi's Realm monsuta is currently based on earth and it would only be reasonable to give them their own board as they are a major antagonistic org (were building it back up xD) and thus separate them from just being another branch of the other 2.
» Notes: Id also like to change the sub board within the current cival seize board listed as the bitter fall to be changed slightly in both name and description
the new name being: The Blood Fall
and description being: Previously the Glacial Fortress of Mizores centered within Brazil's Amazon Rainforest. This mass base has remained through the change within leadership of Brazil. Now the main fortress of the Monsuta this Place that was once crafted of pure ice has been defiled and changed. Now no longer a simple ice palace this place has been ripped apart and reconstructed under the orders of the Monsuta's leader. Replaced with a building crafted from mainly bones and ashes of those who rebelled during the mass riots that once took place here. This structure created as a mass housing area/fortress for the Monsuta that encompass nearly all that was once the Rainforest is the center of all the monsutas bases.

Also If its allowed id like to use the Monsutas account to pay for this purchase.
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u650

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 3 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 7 Jan 2015 - 8:27

I'm gonna give Lio the hook-up then. First off, I'm already moving Operation Brazil to the Old Events board located in the living world. So, that'll be 60,000,000 for a new board. Second, I'll go ahead and change Bitterfalls over and merge it with the New board located here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/f34-monsuta-s-chokehold

Third, you should clearly state all the territories that they own in some form of post in that board as a sticky. That way I also know what to add into the listings because I'm a lazy ass at the moment trying to do board clean-up duty on the site. I'll deduct the yen from the org account after this post.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum