Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

+10
Nix Shraik
lionus
Shizuo
Dexterity
Ulqui
Teitoku
Zero
JJ
Pockeh
THEFROST
14 posters
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Empty Re: Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Sbb1I7e

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Empty Re: Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:33 am
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Vastimian Information
» Board Location: Vastime Nation
» Board Description: All information regarding Vastime will be placed here.
» Why: I have a lot of threads with important info and it would make everyone lives easier to have them in all the same place.
» Notes: Move these boards there

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14948-codename-dreadnought-done

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16642-vastimian-informationwip

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15317-npc-slayer-population-civilians-approved-various-tiers

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 JfH75kA
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 H8Tyk70
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:21 pm
[adm]Sure, I can do this. I'll post the board up when I've got everything done. As for moving the information, I'm not going to do. They still need to reside in their original homes. If you want them to also be in the board make threads in that board once it has been created.[/adm]

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:32 pm

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Kade wrote:Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Shadow Realm
» Board Location: New Board for 60,000,000yen
» Board Description: An eternal realm of darkness; Joshua's Homeworld the very darkside of the former mad demon that has been brewing inside the demon for years now. The dimension of shadows that leads to the path of nothingness which was homeworld of the forbidden shadow iramasha from every battle the demon has fought was a mere stepping stone. Every conflict led to the realm's strength as the darkness of the realm grew stronger as first this was a mere dimensional gateway which led him back into the demon world. As time pass the more the mad demon fought the powerful this "Shadow Realm" became after his death the realm became stabilized which feasted upon the mad demon energies for so long. Eric's return actually restore the very power back into this realm of darkness
» Why: Eric managed to control his iramasha powers all over again.
» Notes: People need to ask me to join this board
[adm]Denied. A board where you have to ask to join doesn't sound like a board that needs to exist really. Plus, how do you control this without staff help? Also, you didn't answer any of the questions properly. Not going to happen either way. Eric isn't getting his own board.[/adm]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum