Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alexandros[wip, demon] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Alexandros[wip, demon] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Alexandros[wip, demon] Empty Alexandros[wip, demon]

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:27 pm
Danava Demon Template

Basic Information

• Name: Alexandros
• Titles: (Does your character have any sort of special title rank, nickname or alias?)
• Affiliation/Rank: (What Group are they apart of or are they rouge?)

• Shifter Appearance Written: (Simply write down hat your demon looks like while not in it's true form. Copy this again if they have more then one, or omit this if they do not have one. And please spoiler or re-size your picture if it stretches the page.)

• Shifter Appearance Picture: (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

• True Appearance Written: (What is the true appearance of your demon? Write it down here and make sure it is long enough.)

• True Appearance Picture: (If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)

Personality

• Personality:

Background History

• History:

Comes in to the world in the year 500, is taken in by a family of humans who abuse Alex. After going through many years of abuse, Alex finally snaps and kills the entire family. After that Alex wanders around, staying away from human civilization as much as possible. After a couple of years Alex started showing signs of depression, eventually stabbing him/herself with old knives in hopes of killing him/herself. However, due to his/her body, the wounds healed almost immediately, and no pain was ever felt. The action itself relieve some of the emotional distress that Alex was under, and so it soon became

Meets a demon hunter who slices off Alex's head and mounts it on the wall of the demon hunter's home. Alex begins talking to the daughter of the demon hunter and eventually convinces her to take his head off the mount. Once removed Alex regenerates his body and kills the demon hunter. Takes the daughter of the demon hunter with him as he goes to search for the Erobern family.

Demon Powers

• Natural Demon Traits: (This section is basically asking you if they possess any traditional demon traits. As this is a sub-race, they can also use powers listed here: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5391-the-demons-abilities-and-powers-version-two)

Congenital Insensitivity to pain: Alexandros suffers from a condition known as Congenital insensitivity to pain. This condition causes the nociceptors in his body to fail and therefore become unable to send pain signals to his brain. Thus, his body is totally incapable of feeling pain. For some reason this effects him no matter how much he changes his body. While this gives him the appearance of having pain endurance far above grand master levels, this is not true. In fact, so long as Alexandros has this ability his pain endurance cannot be above beginner. This is because he does not in fact understand how to endure pain, he simply lacks the ability to feel pain. Should somebody be able to fix this condition and then does so, he would in fact feel pain as someone who has no experience with dealing with it. Similarly, if someone had an ability that allowed them to manipulate her brain to create the sensation of pain, that would cause him to feel pain regardless of the ability (as only the triggers that tell his brain to feel pain are broken, his brain could produce a feeling of pain if it ever received the trigger).

Origin Powers

• Origin Name: Change

• Origin Power:

• Origin Abilities:
Ever changing body: Alex’s body naturally is constantly changing itself, taking on new appearances within seconds of the previous. This is the reason Alex has no shifter or true appearance, his appearance just keeps changing. However, it is possible for Alex to force his body to stay in one form, this is unnatural for Alex though, and causes him to secrete a substance known as ectoplasm (described below).

Ectoplasm: When Alex forces his body to take on a certain form continuously, he is actually going against the natural order of his being. In response, his body secretes a substance known as ectoplasm. This substance is basically change given physical form. It is a completely mutable substance, and Alex is able to completely change any property of this substance. In fact, the ectoplasm is the change to Alex’s body. It is a portion of himself secreted so that changes could happen to his body. The ectoplasm is almost constantly being secreted from his being, and usually he wears it as a form of perfectly clear armor over himself, as he lacks any form of Akuma Kyodo. This ectoplasmic armor gives him defenses similar to an Akuma Kyodo, and increases his defenses based on his Akuma Kyodo skill. However, if he is forced to shed this armor, as he sometimes is in order to use his ectoplasm defensively, he will lose all benefits it would give him defensively.

Anatomical Weirdness: One of the stranger things about Alex is his ability to ignore what would be fatal wounds to most. Due to his ever changing body, Alex has at this point lost the carrying of most vital organs. Instead, his body has become a mass of cells that hold one consciousness. Alex cannot die unless any fragment of his body is destroyed completely, down to the last bit. If even one small part of him is left, he can eventually regenerate from it. This also makes Alex immune to most natural poisons, as well as an spiritual powers that duplicate the effects of said poisons. However, poisons created by spiritual powers that are not simply duplicates of naturally occurring poisons effect Alex as normal.

Ever regenerating body: Due to his constantly changing body, any damage inflicted upon Alex is also being slowly regenerated. While this regenerations is quite weak, it will become noticeable in prolonged battles. It takes 1 post to recover from slight bruising and the like, 3 posts to regenerate minor cuts and the like, and 5 posts to regenerate average wounds.

Conceptual World & Eternal Partner

Note: Eternal Partners are optional and can remove them if you don't need them. The same applies to Rilīja. However, the Conceptual World is generally needed. Additionally, remove this note when making your character.

• Conceptual World:

• Rilīja Attributes:

• Eternal Partner Name:

• Eternal Partner Appearance:

• Eternal Partner Personality:

• Eternal Partner Powers:

Atma Vatou

• Atma Vatou Name:

• Atma Vatou Appearance:

• Atma Vatou Abilities:

Note: To prevent people from being overloaded who make Multi-Origin Danava, we allow them to qualify for certain forms if they a Atma Vatou for each Origin Power.

Diverse Paths

Note: THIS PART OF THE DANAVA REQUIRES YOU LOOK AT THEIR RELEASE FORMS IN THEIR RACIAL THREAD! Therefore, if you have a Danava that has a Saca Atmā (Constant Release)? Then simply remove all of the below and state their Saca Atma or leave a note. Also, remove this note upon completion of the app.

• Aliṅgana State Appearance:

• Aliṅgana State Powers:

• Aliṅgana State Abilities:

• Unnata Release Appearance:

• Unnata Release Powers:

• Unnata Release Abilities:

The Merged Path

Note: THIS IS ONLY FOR DANAVA WHO HAVE MORE THEN ONE ORIGIN! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE? THEN JUST REMOVE THIS ENTIRE SECTION!

• Phyuja Rājya Appearance:

• Phyuja Rājya Powers:

• Phyuja Rājya Abilities:

• Caṛhā Saṅgalita Appearance:

• Caṛhā Saṅgalita Powers:

• Caṛhā Saṅgalita Abilities:

Skill-Sheet

Racial Skills
  • Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Roleplay Sample

• Role Play Sample:(Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

Last edited by tina on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alexandros[wip, demon] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Alexandros[wip, demon] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Alexandros[wip, demon] Empty Re: Alexandros[wip, demon]

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:19 pm
CHECKING WIP CHARACTERS NOW

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Alright, I'm coming through WIP Applications and I'm asking some questions about applications that have been here for over two weeks. When it comes to Alexandros, what are you intending to do with this character? Are you still actively working on it? If not, I can keep it here. Or, are you abandoning this project? In which case, I can move it to archives. Inform me in three days or I will move it to old wip.

Alexandros[wip, demon] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alexandros[wip, demon] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Alexandros[wip, demon] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:03 pm
CHARACTER NOW IN THE CLEAR

STATUS CHECK

INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Alright, I checked in with Tina and it seems that this character is still in the process of being worked on. Therefore, I am going to go ahead and allow it to stay in the work in progress section. Good luck with it and I hope you finish this character.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alexandros[wip, demon] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Alexandros[wip, demon] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:16 pm
Tina? Needa know whats up. Got a week. Lemme know.

Alexandros[wip, demon] FXpoQxJ
Alexandros[wip, demon] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alexandros[wip, demon] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Alexandros[wip, demon] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:11 pm
While I do plan to continue working on Alexandros, I'm just too stretched between posting and job hunting to work on applications at the moment. If you want to move them, that's fine, but I will make a request for them to be returned to wip once I'm ready to work on them.

Tl;dr: I'm not actively working on the app, but will be later on.

This goes for all my other wip applications as well.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:46 am

«I'M ARCHIVING THIS CHARACTER NOW»

Alright, since there has been no reply to this character, I'm going ahead and moving it into archives. If you want it unarchived, just message me here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum