Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Slay's Test Thread

Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:54 pm
Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Iota-head-1

IOTA Laho

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin consectetur ex eget varius. In auctor consectetur tortor, ac eleifend mauris varius vel. Suspendisse laoreet dolor vel augue consectetur rutrum. Praesent commodo tellus et neque varius laoreet. Integer luctus, ligula quis consectetur consequat, nibh enim sollicitudin quam, eget volutpat nulla sem volutpat erat. Suspendisse potenti. Duis malesuada nulla mollis, blandit nunc eu, dictum nunc. Duis elementum lectus eu laoreet venenatis. Nullam hendrerit lobortis justo, vel gravida dui pulvinar et. Suspendisse interdum orci neque, accumsan interdum ipsum volutpat quis. Aliquam condimentum vehicula nulla non pellentesque. Pellentesque fermentum gravida sapien sed consequat. Proin nec placerat metus. Aliquam pharetra ante quis felis dapibus, ac aliquam neque maximus.

Sed consectetur scelerisque libero, nec placerat eros. Ut vitae est ut velit ullamcorper commodo. In nisi tellus, maximus sit amet lectus id, laoreet consequat risus. Morbi a arcu dictum, porta eros a, luctus nibh. Nullam id dignissim nibh, eu dignissim magna. Integer vel velit dui. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas nec leo finibus, aliquam ligula a, luctus justo. Integer fringilla blandit sapien quis commodo. Etiam id dolor turpis. Aliquam convallis placerat nulla at laoreet.

END POST | DEMON NO LONGER

Code:

Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Sumera-character-list
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:17 am

Organization Name: Moksha Tisrah
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Allies: TBA
Associated Races: Demons, lots and lots of Demons. Humans and Hollows.

Structure: Moksha Tisrah following in the footsteps of its predecessor and learning from previous mistakes, Moksha Tisrah takes its leadership in a different direction while also extending its hand and influence over more of the demon world. One of the biggest changes that Moksha Tisrah has is the fact that it now takes a more governmental role in their territories, acting not only as the military but the governing body, allowing for those who don’t want to fight but still want a say to have the ability to apply to join as it is all in the same place. Rather than having groups inside the organization that all have their own pre-designated role, each chapter acts independent of each other and fills their own role that they decide upon, with a new chapter being founded when there is a need for one. Then, if there is a desire for another chapter to be made but it would fall under the category of another chapter, then they would create a sub-chapter. These sub-chapters have no limit though they aren’t necessarily tracked, and they still answer to the chapter Founder.

Major Decisions: Each Founder is given a seat on the council and are allowed to vote when it comes to major decisions which would affect either the organization, other chapters, or demonkind as a whole. Members of the royal family are allowed to vote on these matters as well, giving them two votes on the council while Founders only receive one. These can combine into three votes. If there is an even number of voters and the vote is split, then a random sub-chapter leader is allowed to vote to break the tie.

Enlisting: Because Moksha Tisrah is both the military and the government, there are not only combat-oriented roles but also political ones, however, all the political ones have much less influence when compared to the royal family and act more as community representatives if anything. All those in their territory are required to enlist for at least 2 years in their lifetime, regardless of race, however, they are not assigned to a chapter and allows for enlistees to pick a career that interests them the most.

Current Objective: The current objective of Moksha Tisrah is to rebuild and recuperate after their loss in the recent war. This is basically to gather resources and build up their army in case anything were to happen while also preparing for the future. Also, due to the sudden change of powers, there’s going to be a bit of reallocating assets and deciding on what to keep and what to not as they carry over into a new era in the demon realm.

Ranks:

Founders: Despite the name, Founders are not only the people who create a chapter, but also the title for those that lead them, making it that after one Founder dies or resigns another takes their place. The politics behind choosing another Founder varies depending on the Chapter though it's safe to say that most of the time it ends in a dispute between the subchapters to get their own respective leaders in the new vacant Founder position. While it would be easy to compare them to the captaincy of the Gotei, each Founder acts more like their own Captain Commander that collaborates with the others Founders towards a common goal.

The influence of each Founder is probably the highest in demon culture, second only to the Royal Family. It is assumed that as long as they have the support of another Founder, most Founders have access to the resources that the entire organization is able to use plus whatever they would have on their own.

The Rest: As this can change on a per-chapter basis, it is recommended that you contact the chapter Founder to find out if there is a position for you to fill.

Masterlist:

Sisters of Devotion: The Sisters of Devotions, or rather the Sisters, fill the niche of having an extremely top-heavy chapter. Acting not only as of the line of defense but a place for those who wish to specialize in a certain field flourish, the Sisters of Devotion have a reputation of being some of the most elitist bunch that you will find among the MT. This rumor is only given fuel due to the fact that it is basically invite-only when it comes to new recruits.

In terms of combat roles, the Sisters end up being both the first line of defense and the last line of defense, acting somewhat like the Marines of America. If something dangerous needs done, then normally a Sister is sent as an ambassador or delegation. If a battle is being lost and needs to be swung in the favor of the MT, then it is the Sisters who are then deployed.

Requirements: Your highest skill must be two ranks higher than the next highest skill (ex: Elite Willpower being your highest, then Adept being your next highest.) This applies only to join OOC and may be circumvented through IC recommendation.

Template To Join:
Code:

<b>Name:</b> Your character name
<b>Link:</b> To your application
<b>Chapter:</b> Choose one of the chapters that exist
<b>Subchapter:</b> If it applies. If not, then type Core.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:38 pm
Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Eg-2

INFANT ELDER GOD

Bacon ipsum dolor amet pork loin jowl ham hock chicken bresaola beef ribs cow turkey ground round porchetta meatloaf. Burgdoggen frankfurter biltong ground round, beef ribs bresaola porchetta. Porchetta kielbasa tri-tip, hamburger beef ribs turkey corned beef sausage rump. Tail landjaeger drumstick meatball, strip steak prosciutto leberkas cow sirloin corned beef brisket filet mignon beef. Ball tip capicola prosciutto ham fatback pig jerky frankfurter alcatra chislic buffalo shoulder.

Ham jerky chuck, meatloaf pork belly pork pig strip steak tri-tip fatback drumstick. Biltong cupim ribeye burgdoggen chislic leberkas prosciutto. Buffalo filet mignon kevin pastrami drumstick capicola strip steak. Ham turducken beef ribs chicken swine. Ground round landjaeger buffalo jowl venison ball tip cow biltong rump. Capicola chuck bresaola tri-tip prosciutto. Ball tip pork belly tongue tenderloin chicken, filet mignon pork loin chuck.

END POST | ____

Code:

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 21, 2021 1:25 am
IOTA ASTHAVON
DEMON WITH A SECRET
little boy enters small single-room building, like a storage room-sized building. Addresses painter inside (ma'am), saying he has the oil paints they requested. Painted beckons them with one hand after putting down their palette. Their other hand is still dragging some brushes across the canvas, with a calm smile on their face. After beckoning the child over, she takes the paints and pats their head merrily, giving the boy some money in return. "nee-san, you know i don't do it for the money" they pout, but she reprimands them, saying "it's the cost for the paint, silly. I won't be letting you squeeze money out of your mother just to buy me paint; i can afford it on my own." they giggle and sharply reply, "i wouldn't have guessed it" while purposely sweeping his gaze all across the single-room house. "You rascal," the painter replies admiringly, "you've a razor to your words for a boy so young." The boy shined an adoring smile back. the boy directs his attention to the canvas, asking the painter what it was. "it's the family of a person i know." The boy questions, "A person you know? Why are the people dressed in 21st century clothing, then?" "because that was when i knew them," the painter replies. "Nee-san, are you one of those super people?" Which would of course explain her knowing a family back in the 21st century.

The painter shows an amused face, turning her face from the child back to the easel in reminiscence. "what if nee-san told you she was one of those demon or hollows, and that i know this family because i gobbled them up?" The boy laughs in ridicule, "c'mon, Nee-san; this is Japan, not even too many kilometres off from the big city, where a bunch of the super peoples are. You won't trick me." The girl responds in just laughter, picking her palette back up and resuming her painting. For a few minutes, the boy simply leans over the armrest of her chair and watches her work in silence. The painter breaks the silence suddenly, "you know, you're actually the first person i ever met in Japan." The boy looks to her turned face in surprise. "I thought you said you've been to Japan before?" Her lips forced dimples onto her cheeks, "I have, more or less. Not in person, not as this person--but a part of me has." The boy's forehead creases in confusion. "Both you and Mamma says I'm smart for my age, but you always say things I can't understand. I don't believe that's an adult thing, though." The painter shakes, holding in laughter, enough for her to put down her brush and palette for a moment. "No, it isn't an adult thing, I think. But for someone like me, this sort of thing did come along with age."

"I still don't get it, but anyways, Nee-san, I have to go now. I'll bring back some more paint, or maybe a book, tomorrow, okay?" With that, the boy rose to a full stand and scurried off, careful to close the door properly after exiting. Upon his departure, the painter breathed out a long sigh. "I warn you over and over again, Kuana. You had your two years to paint and make merry. For your own good, now is the time to venture out and temper yourself." the painter's look of ease quickly morphed to a fiendish frown. "Just, shut up already. I know... I know that. But don't try to lever those two years over me. You know that if it were there were any kind of painting to be done, it would be with blood. It was anything but merry." The painter turned to look at their canvas, in it the faces of a few children. "Also, it's Kuanastha, now. No surname." With that last correction, Kuanastha rose from her seat and put the painting of the young Asthavon sisters away, opening an indigo portal into the Nether to stow it.

Blah blah, kuanastha asks about what're these currents of chaos you keep going on about--you're always so roundabout when it comes to these things, and it's super irritating. Blah blah, you heard about the moon? The nether asks; Kuanastha responds saying, 'yeah i saw some shadowfall propaganda. something about the moon, and the vanguard's leader blowing it up or something exaggerated. I didn't pay attention in full--you know i don't put effort into knowing the politics of the world. Neither part of me did, ever." nether asks "did you also know about what your sister did? Can you not at least feel it?" "stop asking these damn questions and just tell me already." "do you not feel the presence of a new realm? A part of you had been able to feel such energies even across dimensions, before." "well that part of me was diluted a bit, so excuse me. Also, what new realm? Is it just that?" "of course not just that. It's that, combined with all the other bits of chaos in the world. Feel through your asthavon blood, not just a few important figures have fallen from the random large organisations around--even your niece." astonished kuanastha, she asks abuot it, then gets dressed, reverts her appearance to her natural appearance, thinks about and mentally apologises to the child who came over all the time. She pauses, her eyes glow with a colourless glow, and threads all over the world appear. As the entirety of the house she was in sinks into a portal on the gruond connecting to the nether, she goes out, spreading her energy to create a domain while she bends the laws to make herself invisible, before finding the boy and severing the karmic threads that tied them together. After that she brings him into his bedroom to rest, before flying off, looking towards the direction of the big city the boy mentioned. "Karakura... Now why do my threads cross through here?"

:copyright: S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:34 pm
Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Brit-idol-top1

INFORMATION DOSSIER

Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Brit-idol-side1
Name: Ceruri Eve
Aliases: Sweet Wild, Ruri
Birthday: December 16
Race: Quincy-in-training

Affiliation: Oh So Sweet!, Vandenreich - Todgestalten

Alignment: Generally Good
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: English
Religious Standing: Christian
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair Colour: Bubblegum Pink and Baby Blue
Eye Colour: Sky Blue

Psychological Analysis
Daddy Issues
This trait is somewhat a statement of her current life but also the fact that she has all the baggage that come along with it. She's prone to lashing out and has a short temper, along with an innate rebellious side though she'd be the last person to admit it. On the surface, she might say that she doesn't care what other people think, but deep down she yearns to be noticed by a father figure and praised for the things that she's done. This is a pretty complex package of emotions and scars that affect Ruri even if her father is on the other side of the world.

Liar
She doesn't enjoy lying, she just happens to have an incredible knack for it.

Part charisma and part quick wits, Ceruri is the kind of person that can say something completely outlandish but yet believable enough that the average person wouldn't be able to call bullshit on what she's said.

Confused
Just in general, Ceruri tends to be out of the loop with a lot of things and this often leads to her being lost in conversations. Ruri could be the leader of her own division and still not know what was going on as she just generally doesn't pay close attention to details. This normally gives the impression to others that she's aloof or just doesn't make time to remember what people are saying when in reality, she's just incredibly forgetful and has a full plate of her own. If she had to take down notes on everything said around her then she'd have nowhere in this metaphorical notebook to write down her own information, having it filled to the brim with other people's problems. So, Ceruri would rather just forget important info and have it be presented to her when necessary.

Kinda Frugal
Despite having a bunch of money, Ceruri is surprisingly conscious about her spending and makes it a point to not go overboard. it wouldn't be wrong to say that she's even possessive of her wealth, clinging onto it like it's the only that defines her and the thought of not having money is a future she doesn't want to face. It's expected when she was given what she wanted at the drop of a hat--or a card in this case--since she was a challenge. Ruri is no stranger to the word "No" but rather isn't familiar with the feeling of being unable to get what she wants due to some financial barrier.

"Kind"
Ruri is kind to those that she cares about being kind to, and subsequently only cares about those that she knows. It's often that because of her wealth people just assume that she should give it to people less fortunate, but she doesn't know nor care about every person in the world and their suffering. Some may call this selfish, she just knows it as reality. Sure she was given the money from a lottery chance at birth, but she's not just going to give it away for free.

For her friends and coworkers, Ruri tries to be in their lives and as helpful as possible, though she doesn't like being treated as a walking wallet and a fix to all of their woes.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

All in all, Riku has had a normal life, which is to be expected of a normal person.

She was born as the first daughter to Kaito and Sakura Nanika a year into their marriage. Her father was actually a latent user of the Attila Factor that never activated, so he ended up passing it along to all of his children except for one. She was given the name Riku, or land, not because of the meaning but because it was a fine sounding name at the time. One thing people should know about Kaito and Sakura is that they aren't very good with names, and Riku is the perfect example of that.

Anyways, as stated before, there's not much to Riku's upbringing. Growing up, she was a loving and playful older sister and child, often being her parent's declared favorite in hopes that it would encourage the others to be better. Most of her friends were boys, and she was labeled as a tomboy by those close to her, but she personally didn't see it that way. In actuality, she just found other girls unbearable to be around because she just didn't want to deal with the drama that normally ensues. When she was 10 years old, Riku awakened her power to use the Attila Factor when she was playing around with her friends and fell off of a bridge. The Factor activated and cushioned her fall, turning a dangerous fall for a ten year old into something akin to a dive in a swimming pool. Since then, she's been testing the water to see what she can do with it and how it would help her in her everyday life. After figuring out it wasn't going to be very practical, she hasn't increased her ability but has maintained what she could do prior. Today, she's just living her life out as any teenage girl would, but that might be subject to change...

NATURAL ABILITIES

Stupid Rich: I'm talking crazy rich. Like, rich enough to straight out buy some countries, maybe even continents following WW4. If not for Vastime's outside interference with the rebuilding of Europe, the Eve family would probably be one of the main providers of the relief effort when it came to physically and economically rebuild the continent.

Now, you're probably wondering where all this money came from. Well, part of it is generational, being one of the oldest families in England they were once sitting on a high pile of gold, and then during the age of imperialism they spread their reach towards Africa and their wealth grew exponentially due to the resources being siphoned. Following that, they invested in early car companies in Europe and sponsored others, while dipping into the American market as well. A mixture of luck and skill made their wealth exponentially larger in the following years, with their biggest hit being in WW2, though that only crippled them for a decade.

What does this mean now? She just has a seemingly endless supply of money and staff to make what she pleases. Her family owns a research and development team filled with the smartest minds they could find, so if Ceruri wanted something custom made it will most likely be made no issue. If Ceruri wanted to aid another organization, it most likely would be a pretty large addition to what they would be able to accomplish.

As a current example of what she's capable of, Ruri, with permission from her father, started her own music group, a label company, bought a multi-story building, and a full staff team for multiple departments with $30,000 average salary. And this happened on a whim, with all this buying happening before any actual profit has been made.

They are like modern-day multi-billionaires, with the entire net worth of every combined member of the family making them one of, if not the richest family in the world.

(Fun Fact: That salary metric is based on 2021 standards as if inflation were to be counted at the current rate in which it is going, it would be like millions of dollars. 4.2 million to be roughly exact.)

SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES

Spiritually Incapable: So to start off, Riku was never born with the ability to see spirits. As she grew up and her Attila factor developed further, it would passively deflect any form of spiritual energy that tried to enter her soul, denying any form of naturally acquiring spiritual awareness. At this point, because of her mastery, even a forceful attempt to give her spiritual powers can be reflected subconsciously. This is a sort of ability that is always on and she doesn't know how to turn it off.

SPIRIT WEAPON

Fucking, no clue. She's still in training so this is locked until I think she's progressed far enough to warrant the use of this section.

RELEASE

Fucking, no clue. She's still in training so this is locked until I think she's progressed far enough to warrant the use of this section.

SKILLS SHEETS AND INFORMATION

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Racial Skills
  • Blut: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Quincy Spellcraft: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Reishi Absorption: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Spirit Weapon: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:16 pm
Your bones don't break, mine do. That's clear. Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine. You don't get sick, I do. That's also clear. But for some reason, you and I react the exact same way to water. We swallow it too fast, we choke. We get some in our lungs, we drown. However unreal it may seem, we are connected, you and I. We're on the same curve, just on opposite ends.

Your bones don't break, mine do. That's clear. Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine. You don't get sick, I do. That's also clear. But for some reason, you and I react the exact same way to water. We swallow it too fast, we choke. We get some in our lungs, we drown. However unreal it may seem, we are connected, you and I. We're on the same curve, just on opposite ends.

Coded by Slayer

Code:

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:43 pm
Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 Kind-of-the-same

CRAZY VANETTI

Bacon ipsum dolor amet pork loin jowl ham hock chicken bresaola beef ribs cow turkey ground round porchetta meatloaf. Burgdoggen frankfurter biltong ground round, beef ribs bresaola porchetta. Porchetta kielbasa tri-tip, hamburger beef ribs turkey corned beef sausage rump. Tail landjaeger drumstick meatball, strip steak prosciutto leberkas cow sirloin corned beef brisket filet mignon beef. Ball tip capicola prosciutto ham fatback pig jerky frankfurter alcatra chislic buffalo shoulder.

Ham jerky chuck, meatloaf pork belly pork pig strip steak tri-tip fatback drumstick. Biltong cupim ribeye burgdoggen chislic leberkas prosciutto. Buffalo filet mignon kevin pastrami drumstick capicola strip steak. Ham turducken beef ribs chicken swine. Ground round landjaeger buffalo jowl venison ball tip cow biltong rump. Capicola chuck bresaola tri-tip prosciutto. Ball tip pork belly tongue tenderloin chicken, filet mignon pork loin chuck.

END POST | ____

Code:

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:19 am
DAMA RENO
MISGUIDED MONSTER
I. Basic Information

» Name: Dama Reno
» Age: 85
» Gender: Female, She/Her
» Race: Arrancar-Shinigami Hybrid
» Aspect of Death: Desire

» Association: Hueco Mundo

» Height: 5'11"
» Weight: 180 lbs
» Appearance Image:
Slay's Test Thread - Page 5 A-shini-hybi-appear

II. Personality

» Respectful: To a tee. One of the things that Dama Reno seems to be a stickler about is respecting other people in their totality, from their decisions to their person. This bleeds into her everyday interactions with people as she speaks in a formal manner that most ignorant individuals find unbecoming of arrancar. She likes to pronounciate her words, and her word choice is very specific to get what she wants to get across as easily as possible. This is so ingrained into who she is as a person that even if you were able to get Dama Reno mad (which is quite a take in and of itself), she'd still try to use the least harsh words possible even if those words are unnecessarily long.

» Slow: While not dumb by any means, Dama Reno is notorious among her circle of acquaintances as a person who takes a while to truly understand what's happening. Jokes that everyone else is laughing at taking her a few extra moments to get, though-provoking questions are the ones the kind she hates the most because of how long she'll be stuck on them, and logical puzzles are something that she stays away from if she can. Luckily, her lack of processing power has been reallocated to her imagination, giving her incredibly out-of-the-box creativity and different opinions in large groups of people.

» Kind: So kind that most people take advantage of it. Dama Reno is a selfless person that dedicates her existence to the goals of others. Being very much a follower instead of a leader, in the entirety of Hueco Mundo, she's probably one of the nicest people you're going to find. Willing to give up parts of herself for others to feed on, taking in weaker hollows under her wing until they decide to leave, and generally views the good in anyone regardless of their history or race. It's rare to find someone out there who has had a bad experience with Dama Reno.

III. History

Whenever her mother brings up Dama Reno's father, it's always with a preface of: "It was a lawless time."

See, Dama Reno's mother was an that was part of the organizations of old, having fought in WW3 herself. While not an actual soldier that did something important or integral, she was there. And at that point in time, she was an arrancar of feral nature. While not quite as mindless and animalistic as most hollows were, she was still driven by mainly impulse and very little thought. When she craved violence, she fought. When she was hungry, she would eat. And when she was horny, well... she'd fuck. Consent wasn't really her top priority, so when the urge washes over her in the middle of combat, the poor sap in front of her is in for an awful time.

This would persist even after the war had ended, so it was no surprise that eventually something would come of it. If anything, it was odd that it took this long for a child to be born from these antics. The first child would be one of unknown origin, it being difficult for her mother to track down or even remember who could have possibly been the father. So eventually the child is born and is named Dama Reno, a name that the mother thought was pretty.

Now having someone else to be responsible for, Dama Reno's "Mama" decided it was time to wise up and change who she was if she wanted her daughter to survive. Calling Hueco Mundo home, the two of them lived a comparably safe lifestyle to the rest of the realm. This was mainly out of their own safety, though it was hard given Dama Reno's peculiar situation. Any hollow in the vicinity was guaranteed to visit them, so they tried their best to find their own little corner away from most of the hollows because eventually, an opponent too strong to deal with would appear if they stayed in a populated area.

Mama raised Dama Reno to be everything she wasn't, using her old self as a great example of what not to be. She would point to the hollows that wandered by and show her that if she were to ever give up who she was, forget what it meant to be herself, then eventually Dama Reno would turn into a mindless husk-like them. And that was no way to live.

And that was pretty much her life, for the most part. Her mother would teach her how to use her Arrancar abilities, ignorant to the fact that she had a whole other shinigami half that could be trained as well. Luckily, this didn't entirely bar Dama Reno from learning how to do some of the more basic things by herself, such as rudimentary Kido and Hakuda. Zanjutsu is something she still doesn't know exists to this day, mainly because her hollow powers are currently the only thing in her zanpakuto as far as she is concerned, and Sonido replaced Hoho in her eyes.

Recently, the two of them were approached by an unfriendly pack of Vasto Lorde. Dama Reno was the only one to make it out alive, with her mother sacrificing herself to keep them occupied. Now wandering the realm of sand scared and alone, Dama Reno hopes she runs into a kind soul to save her. Or end her.

IV. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your Arrancar has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

V. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from cero/bala, hierro and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it]

VI. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Soltero Deseo

» Zanpakutô Appearance: [What does your Arrancar's zan look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Unique Power:

[blockquote]» Denial of Desire: TBA [/blockquote]

VII. Resurrección

» Resereccion Name: Honda Negra Deseo

» Resereccion Release Phrase: Parir presenciar. Honda Negra Deseo. (Bear witness. Deep Dark Desire.)

» Release Actions: To activate her release, Dama Reno drags her tongue along one of the flat sides of her weapon's blade. Reiatsu flows through her and the release is activated.

» Resereccion Appearance:

In her Resereccion, one of the most notable changes is that Dama Reno forms a hollow hole in the middle of her chest.

The weapon also changes drastically. Going from a small dagger to a full-sized battleaxe. The shaft of the axe is made of a black steel-like material and is coated in white chunks akin to bone in material. The blade itself is T-shaped, with the edge going past the top of the shaft, and the longer end seemingly jammed through the shaft rather than being forged into it. The entirety of the blade measures at 2½ feet wide, while the shaft is 6 feet tall, giving the entire weapon over 7 feet in size.

» Resereccion Abilities: [Explain the abilities and powers that your Arrancar gets in their form.]

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Arrancar Skills
  • Hollow Nucleus: Adept
  • Regeneration: Advanced
  • Cero: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Sonido: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Untrained
  • Kidō: Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Untrained
  • Hakuda: Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:38 pm
CREDIT TO [THEFROST] FOR THE TEMPLATE CODING

THE COURIER

WAYWARD SOUL

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus in rutrum tortor, ut iaculis odio. Duis eu dictum libero. In lobortis enim vel erat varius vestibulum. Phasellus lacinia lorem mauris, nec venenatis ipsum lobortis vel. Vivamus viverra nec felis ut tempus. Suspendisse eget quam et urna vestibulum laoreet vitae semper ipsum. Mauris vitae quam sit amet nunc pharetra consectetur. Maecenas pretium quam condimentum lobortis dignissim. Sed viverra magna metus, ac dignissim dui tincidunt eget. Duis non magna et justo lacinia ullamcorper. Phasellus at dui non erat tempor sagittis ac eu dolor. Morbi dignissim convallis tellus eget cursus. Donec vulputate enim nec elementum imperdiet. Cras pulvinar vel ipsum sed efficitur. Aenean libero mauris, fermentum in dolor molestie, interdum ultrices mauris. Donec aliquam lectus lorem, dictum egestas sem fringilla auctor.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:24 am

Coded by Slayer

Code:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum