Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Homecoming Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Homecoming Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Homecoming Empty A Dragon's Homecoming

Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:06 pm

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

A Dragon's Homecoming 6EdIfMt

Life is filled with many twists and turns. Be it a human, a spirit, a demon, or some other race with unknown or known origins - the unexpected spares no one from it's a merciless strike. To the rising dragon stepping foot into his hometown, the strike felt especially merciless - one that felt overwhelmingly to endure. He felt watchful eyes bearing down on him from the moment he entered his homeland.

He was Zhang Shen. The former prodigy who no one doubted would usurp his father and take control of one of the esteemed branches of the Tsu Clan. His martial prowess was still something of a legend even after he ran away. No one had ever truly stopped talking about the man. If anything, he was destined for great things, and no one doubted he would reach those heights.

He would make his fellow Wulin proud, marry a fellow cultivator, and bear children, carrying his family's name on with pride. To this day, it was a mystery as to why he disappeared.

Why was he here now? The people wondered. Zhang chose to ignore the stares as he pulled out a map. His sister had provided him a map in her letter and told her one of the ways of restoring his honor - at least to the people - was to pay his respect to the Queen.

He was hesitant towards the idea. After all, this was a woman his father spoke about as if she were a Goddess given human form. A woman his father chose to run him into the ground for and rob him of the joys of life - even a chance at love.

How was he supposed to approach her? Moreover, explaining to her why he ran away, and so much more. He could hardly think of those answers and simply chose to follow the directions of the map.

Of course, the many twists and turns of life saw fit to make even that journey a difficult one as a fierce gust of wind blew the map away from his hand, forcing him to try and grab it, lest he loses his only guide to navigate the city.

"Oh, come on! My first day back and now I have to look around for the only thing that can help me travel around without getting lost. Dammit. Why did she even think it was a good idea in getting me to come back home? Everyone has been looking at me as if they've seen a ghost."

Last edited by Iori on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Homecoming Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Homecoming Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Homecoming Empty Re: A Dragon's Homecoming

Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:17 pm

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"haaaaaaaaa!" the exclaimations of the orange-haired woman were loud, as she stared at the sky for a few moments and tried not to collapse. Maybe Lightfooting here from the port wasn't a great plan, since it was a long frigging way. But a workout like this was important for her progress. And as she progressed, she'd be less reliant on Hvit's aid. And less liable to hurl blood everywhere. It made for a terrible social etiquette.

Though, a map came flying by after she landed, and she'd leap up to grab it, securing the thing and looking around for anyone coming running for a map.
"A Wise old crow rips the map away only works if you are exploring. Not when you are trying to find something" she told the thing, folding it up to make it easier to keep hold of.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Homecoming Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Homecoming Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:39 pm

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

The gusts of wind that had blew Zhang's map from his hands had landed right within Calypso's grasp. Why did the wind choose to be his enemy? His quick, hurried pace came to a halt as soon as he gazed at the woman who seemed to be taking the map for herself. Zhang stroked his chin as a playful smile decorated his handsome features. She was a cutie. Very pleasant on the eyes. He even thought about flirting with her but the raven-haired martial artist quickly composed himself. He had a goal to accomplish. He desperately needed that map to navigate this large expanse of land.

Catching the end of what she said, Zhang waved his hand as he approached the woman politely.

"Well, the wise old crow actually did rip the map away from an explorer, my cute stranger. That explorer would like it back."

He would extend his hand - both as a greeting and a request to have his map back and be on his way.

"Where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Zhang Shen. I don't think I remember your face so it's good to meet a stranger whose eyes aren't bearing down on me like I'm some sort of eldritch abomination."

Last edited by Iori on Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Homecoming Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Homecoming Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:48 pm

Looking up at Zheng, Calypso would give a smile. Wulin had been around a long time, and so they knew what a Hollow was. Shinmeiryuu even had several techniques specifically to deal with the little bastards, so Calypso's glowing yellow eyes would mark her out as as Hollow right away. But equally, the soft glow of her body would mark her out as a Cultivator. Considerably below him, at Silver 3 by his reckoning, though slightly different from his perception to make it clear that she did not originate in China.

She'd hand the map over to the man, and give him a nod of friendship. "Good meeting, brother. I am Calypso Gandr. I am here to meet Queen Tsu. She is apparently an insperation. Though I might hit up my clan's residence in Zian-Zi for a shower first. I..." she gestured to her sweat-stained top with some awkwardness. "Don't really look presentable"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:27 am

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

Calypso Gandr. The name itself wasn't odd but it certainly didn't hold any origin in this country. Observing her closely, he surmised that she was a cultivator. It was always a pleasant experience to meet a fellow cultivator, and he couldn't help but to curiously wonder about her level of martial prowess. He'd take her up on a spar if he wasn't pressed for time.

When she spoke, Zhang's eyes widened ever so slightly as he gazed at her in shock. She was here to meet the Queen, too? Zhang wasn't a man who ruminated on fate and how it worked in mysterious ways but you just couldn't make these things up. Well, perhaps even if he lost the map, perhaps following her flow would prove to be equally helpful, if not more.

"You, too, huh? What Clan do you belong to? I'm... or rather was, meant to be the one to inherit leadership within one of the branches of the Tsu Clan. I lived in Japan for some time but my sister implored me to return. She says I shouldn't just let all my skills and potential go to waste..." He didn't precisely tell her the full story. He ran away to Japan. He didn't feel comfortable sharing that information quite yet.

He'd look down at her sweat-stained shirt. It would seem as though she had worked up a sweat trying to get somewhere herself. He removed his coat and handed it to her, gazing away to respect her privacy. Women weren't fond of wandering eyes when their bodies felt exposed in one fashion or another.

If one could see through the shirt, the coat would at least keep her covered until she made it to her own residence.

"Well, how about this then? In exchange for that coat, do you mind if I go with you? I'm planning to meet the Queen, too. I have to pay my respects and apologize for... running away. Heh. Not my proudest moment but still..."

He gazed at the orange-haired woman with inquisitive eyes "So, whaddya' say?"

Last edited by Iori on Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:15 pm

'Is he a dumbass?' Hvit inquired as the guy asked Calypso's clan seconds after she told him her clan. It made her snort in laughter and turn away from the guy.
'Hvit! You can't be rude like that!' Calypso replied, before looking back to the guy. He dumbed a lot on her right away which was interesting. She'd been around her family most of her life and they were close. But this guy was a stranger from a whole different sect, were they meant to be that open to each other?

"The...Gandr Clan" Calypso replied, staring a little. And growing in stare as he handed her a coat. "Pfft, I am stonking, darling. I want to take layers off, rather than put them on" she exclaimed, doing just that and pulling her top off to show her sports bra and a decent body. Not really notable but with a good base. She'd then look around for a door. "As for coming with me, sure. You wanna come to my estate as well or are we meeting up somewhere neither of us know in this new city?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:22 pm

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

Zhang was not the sharpest tool in the shed. It could be said that in his time of being away from his homeland, he wished to forget everything related to the Wulin. This particular gaffe was embarrassing once it dawned on him.

Calypso Gandr. The Gandr Clan. Zhang slapped his head as he sighed in frustrated embarrassment.

His momentary lapse was the result of still absorbing everything in. His mind was in a whirlwind. He felt as if he was learning everything his father taught him all over again. Of course, he was well aware that there were more clans besides his own but he had never seen her a day in his life.

His eyes shot wide open as Calypso turned him down; She wanted to take a shower as soon as possible and more clothing simply would not do. She had proved as much by removing her sweat-soaked top.

For a moment Zhang had paused, blinking as if he didn't believe what had just happened. Sure, she wore a sports bra which lessened the shock factor. Those weren't the most revealing undergarments a woman could wear compared to actual bras. Even so, removing her shirt when she wasn't even at her house!?

To be certain, Zhang Shen had seen many women in his lifetime with lesser cloth but those weren't strangers within a public area. Moreover, he had to stifle the urge to stare.

Turning away with a light blush, he sighed as he placed his coat back on. He gazed at his watch and figured he wasn't entirely in a rush to see the Queen. This slight detour would serve as a fine distraction if nothing else.

"Sorry, I'm something of a dumbass. That was a stupid question. I'm in no particular rush, so I'm more than okay going with you to your estate. I'll follow your lead first. You can go there, enjoy your shower, and then we can navigate the city with this map. Sound good?"

Last edited by Iori on Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:48 pm

"I've heard smarter questions, to be sure. Though I am sure our honoured ancestor Jormun is laughing, so it is all good" she replied, heading to a nearby building's back door and grasping the handle. She'd stay there for a second and then open the door, leading to a staircase heading down into what was probably the basement given that this was the ground floor.

"If you want, I am sure we can find ourselves a guide in Zian-Zi" she'd state, gesturing for him to go in before following and shutting the door. "Bumbling around Shanghai looking for the Tsu Estate could be fun, but also could be really troubling, you know?" She'd comment, heading down the stairs. Which, just, continued down and down and down, deeper than any basement had a right to be.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:47 pm

The Rising Dragon

Zhang Shen

Zhang chuckled as he composed himself. "Well, at least someone can have a laugh at my stupidity." The young cultivator followed Calypso towards the nearby building, observing the woman as she walked.

She'd pause for a moment before opening the door and heading down into what seemed to be a basement.

Zhang simply followed suit, walking behind the woman as they continued heading down the flight of stairs. The walk down this basement was seemingly longer than Zhang expected but he hardly cared about something so trifling. It was just odd.

Zhang stroked his chin as they walked down the steps. She had a point. The map was a good guideline but a guide could lead them around the city in such a way that it'd eliminate a long trip and avoid making it an arduous trip.

"Now that you mention it, a guide would probably eliminate us getting lost if I happen to lose the map again. I'm up for it."

Last edited by Iori on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:05 pm

Down and down and down went the steps. And then up, and up, and then off to the side and then down some more. Calypso seemed to know exactly where she was going, but how any building was designed like this was a mystery. Though that mystery was solved when they finally got to a new door and it opened into a giant underground city.

"Excellent! Emiri should be around the Estate, so we'll get him on guide duties" She exclaimed, heading towards a brilliance edifice carve out of the rock face. There were very few people around for the size of it, though it didn't seem to bother Calypso any. Like it was meant to be this empty.

"Grab a drink or something, I'll be about twenty minutes" She told Zheng, heading to the bathroom and letting him get settled in.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum