Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] Empty Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala]

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:54 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aimless. That was one way to describe the state of mind of Aina. Her eyes stared at the vast wonders of nature, seemingly lost in its entranced natural beauty. The afternoon sun reflected its white rays upon the pristine waters of the lakes below, the wind blew through the lush trees of the forest life, and the skies were open and boundless as white clouds filled the sunny heavens. The air was at peace, yet the heart of this blank soul felt -- empty.

Something was missing. There was a great disturbance as if someone or something that kept Aina tethered had left, but Aina could only feel nothing but static when thinking of that nostalgic feeling. Sadness, anger, greed, lust; those feelings wouldn't get rid of this sensation of hollowness. Memories of her prior life burned as she understood well that lust made her commit so many deprived acts, yet it was hard to maneuver this new life without the burning passion of a new catalyst to drive her to do something...anything.

So, she sat. Sitting upon the grassy mountains, she just looked at the world down below as it was hard even to fathom this was her new reality. Her old world and life were destroyed. Her demonic self was dead, the demon world was no longer what she recalled it to be, her mother had become some god, and everyone she knew was mostly gone. It was hard to tell if it was grief, numbness, confusion, or what, but she knew something had to move forward. She didn't know how even without the demonic feelings plaguing her mind.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] WVMWLOu
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] Empty Re: Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala]

Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:11 pm
Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] C65b1854fa6a8854ca8315b8fea7b055

As Cala had traveled the world true to their promise to their Senpai they had already met quite a few interesting people, both new and old, and seen a good deal of Asia and North America. One of the first things they had seen to doing in their travels was scrounging up what funds they could, the concept of money confusing them quite a bit, to at least be able to make do in whatever part of the world they visited.

Said part was, next, the seat of one of the oldest and greatest empires to ever grace the face of the living realm: Italy. Though, truth be told, Cala's reasons for choosing this specific part of Italy were much less random than one might expect. After purchasing more contemporary clothes for moving about the country Cala could feel an immense... sensation coming from the mountains that overlooked this region of the land. Something that periodically washed over their senses in warm, honey-like waves of familiarity and left a twitchy, restless sensation flooding through their muscles.

So much loss....

With careful steps did Cala climb the mountain trail, drawn inexorably upward without a second thought to the direction their feet traveled. The closer they drew the lighter their steps felt, the closer they drew the more that honey-like sensation was spiced as if by fire itself. Echoes drifted, unbidden, flashes of a being adjacent to reality and yet still within. It was there, upon the tender grass beneath a bright blue sky that two hollows soul might meet. Cala, clad now in a red sweater a short black skirt would shuffle their feet from some distance away. Staring at the purple haired girl in a transfixed manner. She reminded Cala, almost intimately, of the beautiful man they had seen so long ago. There was something... beautiful about her, but it was not her appearance. Their admiration for her was as one would admire a landscape or a painting done by a master's hand.

So it was that Cala approached the unknown girl and softly cleared their throat, lacing their hands behind their back as they rocked back and forth on their heels and gave a sheepish smile.

"U-Umm... hello. Would... Woud you maybe mind if I sat with you?"

Cala's sealed form did not disguise what they were now and this girl, if so inclined, would be able to easily tell what currently spoke to her.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:39 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Lost in thought and nature, the senses of the blank felt as if they were one with the world as the distant notions of humane emotions were blurred out to make sense and empty her mind. Well, at least before the woman's senses felt the presence of another. While she could sense between worlds like her old self could, it didn't take much effort to detect the presence of another supernatural being creeping upon her. Even if sensory capacity had become diminished, up close and personal, this presence felt cold, hungry, and entranced—a state of being with which her former demonic self was more than familiar.

So, her eyes slowly faded to reality as their purple shine fixed itself upon Cala as she took note of the figure approaching her. Given her former senses as a combat veteran pouring into her brain, while there was some caution to be had for any stranger, prior experience from her demonic memories analyzed and observed the entity standing before Aina. Given that there were no outward malice or attempts to snatch her, along with the power being similar to Aina's, the blank spirit felt no reason to be on edge for the time being.

So -- Cala would get a response after Aina nodded her head.

"You may, but why would a stranger be of any interest to you?"

There wasn't any malice in the woman's voice as she kept her gaze on the spirit next to her. Aina knew the stench of her spirit held many potent energies, memories, and feelings to them that may be ripe for a hollow or Arrancar spirit. And being that demons were known to be attracted to elements akin to their own, it was a question worth asking from her point of view.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:22 pm
Cala gave a soft, if nervous nod, and gently sat down a couple feet away from the individual. Drawing their knees up to their chest and hugging their knees Cala would rest their chin on their knees and look out over the scenic view, pondering Aina's question for a moment before they would shrug gently.

"I-I..... Mmm....."

Cala looked down, idly picked at the grass, and went silent for a moment. Their first answer, the honest one, being hidden behind pursed lips before Cala would sigh out of their nose and glance at Aina.

"You umm... You f-feel.... familiar errr... nice. Ahh... both, kind of."

Cala had also lost much over their existence, so much so that they truly did not remember anything about who they were before becoming Cala. A pallid shadow of deepest depths hanging over their spirit that little could be gleaned from. Spurred on by the sensations that they felt from Aina Cala shook their head as they attempted to feel out something about themselves, to no avail. So it was that Cala commiserate with the unknown girl, at least they believed they could, and so they fumbled into even more awkward words.

"I-I umm..... I know what it's like. I-I mean.... to be lost and not really know where you're going...."

Cala once again turned and rested their chin on their knees, staring out over the Italian countryside, and let the wind gently billow by off of the Mediterranean. Their lavender eyes squinting softly as they hummed, exhaling out their nose slowly, before swallowing down the lump in their throat and asking.

"Do you... mind if I ask your n-name?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:57 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Loss, huh?

Ah, even in this form, the loss from her prior still lingers.

Aina wasn't a psychic by any means and had no clue how the other hollow worked, but she knew they were attracted to such despondent spirits. That stench, that desire, that lust for something which feels tantalizing to your innermost core was something that Aina knew all too well from the memories of Algos. The only difference is that perhaps Cala, being an Arrancar, is unlikely to recall anything from their life before becoming one. So, along that vein, the woman had her empathy for the hollow spirit. But, on the other hand, it was hell to be solely led by that craving and to let your power guide you.

"Familiarity makes sense. When you pass on, you lose memories of the old. And in this supernatural world, familiar actions, emotions, words or places bring you back to your senses."

Not as shy as the other, Aina cut her thoughts into the material to mark her sentiment without facing away from the reality they lived in. Hence, her eyes kept their gaze on Cala as she continued to speak.

"Oh? Does my soul reek of loss? That's good to know. I wouldn't want a bunch of random hollows to snuff me out and turn my cute face into a bloodied mess."

A grim chuckle left the woman's mouth after speaking, though her face didn't show any sign of disdain. Morbid humor was bound to happen when you live in a world as twisted as theirs. The supernatural could be terrifying to some, so showing a sense of whimsy at it made it more tolerable.

"You can call me Aina. I doubt you'd want me to call you a hollow, so I'm sure you yourself have a name unless you like being called that."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:41 pm
Cala would at least shift their eyes over to look at Aina as they spoke, nodding into their knees in response to her first observations. Though her second comment..... was met with a bit more wide-eyed bewilderment than anything else. The strangely violent and gory spectacle described making them wrinkle their nose in distaste. Cala, evidently, did not share Aina's coping mechanism of grim, morbid humor and simply nodded when she made her statement about wanting to know Cala's own name. Though it may have been a bad idea given the.... somewhat crazy comment Aina had already made Cala still felt a bit of innate kinship with her and, thus, offered a hand with a soft, kind smile.

"I-I'm Cala, it's nice to meet you Aina. Ummm...."

Cala would pause, their hand staying extended for Aina to take or not at her discretion, and unless she did something with Cala's hand they would withdraw it to their knees and hug them again. Inquiring gently of the strange girl.

"It doesn't... ahh... reek... I-I mean not to me. It's very beautiful, peaceful a-and ahh.... Well...."

Cala would tighten their grip on their knees, suddenly feeling very sheepish.

"M-Maybe it makes me.... m-more like a simple Hollow but.... it did draw me here. You must have been through a lot."

Energized and perhaps encouraged by their friends they had met before such as Igen and Arianda, and Aina's own emanations of Loss, Cala would slowly stand up and gently offer the girl a hand. A small, timid smile on their lips as they most certainly not used to being the one to make the first move or put themselves out there for others but their experiences in the human world had helped them grow, if just a little bit. Thus Cala would offer gently to Aina.

"W-Well, maybe umm... you would like to go for a walk Aina? If... if there's one thing training with Kizuna-Senpai has taught me it is that to change things you have to do something s-so.... if it will help.... I can help take away your Loss in lots of ways. Ya know?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:39 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Memories of her previous life still flowed, even regarding interactions with people. Paying attention to their facial expressions, mannerisms, and body language was crucial to keeping engagement up. However, the comment did leave the hollow somewhat spooked in regards to the gory mess of it, which made her laugh a bit softer. She figured most hollows were used to the gruesome details of life, but not all made the same.

"Alright, Cala. I'll tone down the gore if it makes you uncomfortable."

Speaking without missing a heartbeat, the woman shook Cala's hand before in all of the Arrancar's nervous ticks. If nothing else, she didn't sense deceit. She could smell that out like a bloodhound, given the bloodied memories of her former demonic life. No. This hollow was someone who just seemed shy or terrible at conversation. It was cute in a way, similar to a puppy.

"Maybe. Pain, grief, loss; no matter what you call it, they say those with it create the most wonderful pieces of creative art. So who knows, perhaps I should take that beauty you see and pick a hobby, drawing, writing, singing, or something like that."

Aina paused for a moment after speaking. Cala made a curious comment about themselves simply being a hollow. It amused her to the point where Aina felt intrigued enough to chime in.

"We are all creatures of instincts. And instinct is hell to overcome. I do not feel terror or discomfort being around you, but you should be mindful of taking more control over those impulses. The stronger you become, the more important that will be. That makes a great hollow evolve and make their powers work for them instead of the other way around~."

After wagging the finger of her free hand, Aina stood and took the Arrancar's hand before nodding her head.

"I go where the winds of fate take me. If you want to walk around, then, by all means, show me a good time. I've got nothing but time to kill."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:18 am
Cala took Aina's comments in stride and nodded along with almost all of it, truly Cala had little objections to anything Aina said or asserted. Cala would have added something to the observations but they did not particularly have much to add to them. As Aina took their hand Cala's smiled widened just a tiny bit and, taking a deep breathe, did what they believed Igen would do in this situation and began to lead Aina down one of the park trails abck towards civilization. Their hands, for what it was worth, were elegant and slender, what many would call a pianist's fingers.

Thinking back to their first meeting with Igen Cala decided to do their best in holding conversation and, taking a steadying breathe, Cala peaked back at Aina before nodding at her.

"S-So umm... Aina? Is there anything you like to eat o-or something we could get?"

Not being the best conversationalist Cala quickly added a thought that came to mind.

"O-Oh! Also can I ask w-... what you do? Following the wind... I mean...."

Despite being his first time meeting one, as they spoke and especially as their hands met, that 'spice' to Aina's spirit energy felt deeply, strangely familiar. Cala did not outright need to ask Aina what she was, instead Cala simply shrugged their shoulders gently and murmured.

"S-Sorry, I don't really know much about the Living Realm...."

Cala would glance over at some passing wildlife, distracted for a moment, before adding.

".... it makes you feel... different."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:59 am

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Physical touch otherwise seals the deal in closeness with many beings. Peering into the memories of Algos afforded her many feats of lust, closeness, business, friendship, and all types of interactions in between. So it was not lost on Aina how soft Cala's fingers were; it certainly didn't give the impression of a killer. Yet, in this world, looks can be easily manipulated. So, one had to feel the soul and Aina's own hands seemed warm yet filled with softness. As if she could simultaneously hold the burning rays of the sun in her hands and make one feel lost in a sea of warm watery comfort.

"Surprise me."

Not missing a beat, the direct nature of the woman cut through the silence as a ginger smile crept across her face.

"Following fate means letting things go and taking opportunities as they present themselves to you. If you are lost, there is nothing to lose from finding light and seeing where it leads. Perhaps it leads to your doom, or maybe you'll find a new beautiful world at the end. Regardless of the journey, it beats sitting in the middle of nowhere waiting for certain death."

Then, with her free hand, Aina gently tapped the nose of Cala.

"And I somehow doubt you'll be the one to bring the fate of death. So it would be best if you learned to relax and let go of your anxieties. You seem like you are about to fold at a moment's notice."

There was then a pause at the difference in her soul. Was it that abnormal? Perhaps it was. So she'd lean on that and peer deeper into the spirit of the Arrancar beside her.

"What makes you so tense? I'm sure I'm beautiful and different, as you say, but I don't bite."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:46 am
Cala paused their movement as Aina told them to surprise her and this....felt almost like Cala was being called out on a lie they didn't even know they were telling. Since, truthfully, they knew so precious little of the Living Realm anywhere Cala chose to eat in Italy was as likely to be a surprise for them as it was for Aina, likely even less so all things considered.

As Aina spoke of how she followed the wind to whatever fate awaited her Cala couldn't help but look at her. Finding the description oddly poetic up until the point she mentioned being in the middle of nowhere waiting for death. That sent a small shiver down Cala's spine as they remembered the near lifeless malaise that the recent anomaly had sent them into, and quickly nodded as if to banish the thoughts, beginning to walk again a bit faster than before. Though Cala had barely taken their first steps when Aina's hand approached their face, eliciting a primal fear reaction from them, and Cala instinctively bobbed their head away. Eyes slightly widened as a soft blush colored their cheeks.

Cala was about to apologize, only for Aina to ask them a very pertinent question as they crossed the invisible threshold between civilization and the park they had just been in. As their footfalls fell upon worked stone instead of soil Cala's hand subconsciously squeezed Aina's nervously and, pausing in front of a quaint, local restaurant out of pure happenstance, Cala turned to face her with more than a little hesitation. Their eyes downcast and hand still more tightly gripping Aina's. It took Cala several moments to speak, their pupils flitting back and forth on the stone under their feet before they finally inhaled a slow, deep breathe and answered quietly.

"I-I...... I don't think it's because of how little I-I know of others."

Is all the stated before glancing up at Aina's face and slowly letting go of her hand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum