Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala]

Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:06 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

The plum eyes of the blank spirit shifted their gaze to the change in scenery. Noticing the stone ground and cozy restaurant ahead, they were indeed back around others, and there was safety in numbers. At least if other hollows were attracted to them, Aina was sure others around them could handle it. So, Aina changed her stare back to the hand of Cala gripping her as it seemed the Arrancar was filled with some potent emotion before it finally came out in a state of confusion.

"Then continue to face your fears. If you were bold enough to approach a woman you didn't know to take a stroll, putting yourself in more uncomfortable circumstances will build resistance against it. Courage is not the absence of fear but the willingness to confront it. So be brave, hollow."

A tiny wisp of plum energy then pat the head of Cala. Although it was nothing previous to her prior life, this energy brushed itself against the likes of the Arrancar as if to feed its inner hunger to quell otherwise and ease their tensions. Unfortunately, though, since she could not feast on such concepts, the stomach of Aina grew to grumble as she turned her sight to the shop ahead.

"As I said before, surprise me with a meal, and we can discuss it over food. No sense in standing around looking like a crazy couple."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:24 pm
Cala began to flush gently as Aina almost... complimented them? It felt strange and foreign to Cala but, nonetheless, it was enough to make them look down and away. A squirming, coiling feeling like a sparking wire flailing and burning through Cala's gut. An emotion Aina may find surprising beginning to emanate from a Hollow of all things, but it was unmistakably true, absolute innocence mixed with a detached, almost perplexed and foreign tangling of a tiny bit of happiness, a pinch of excitement, a brush of infatuation and a very large helping of confusion and uncertainty. All of this, combined with the small influx of energy from Aina, was simply too much for Cala to process all at once.

Stepping back from Aina Caala would release their hand, hugging themselves, and slowly close their eyes. It was no response of a demon's victim, a euphoric overload or ecstasy-driven excess, merely a mind unable to process all the novelty it was presented with. Indeed Cala seemed almost devoid of emotions Aina's memories would find familiar, save their hunger, and as Aina fed it Cala slowly turned and opened the door. Silently waiting for Aina to enter without saying anything, their free hand still awkwardly grasping the shoulder of the arm holding the door, even as Cala's eyes seemed much more unfocused now.

In fact Cala did not speak even after stepping inside, and answered their eagerly attending waiter by way of nods and head movements, and it was only once they were seated at a small, nice table on a veranda overlooking a small river that Cala fiddled with their silverware and ventured to speak. Their voice quiet, halting, as if the words were being drug out of them inch by agonizing inch.

"I-I'm..... I'm not... brave. I-I was just copying what my friends would have done I-Igen and Ariadna I mean. E-Everyone always says not to be scared, to not be quiet.... b-but...."

Cala limply dropped the fork to the table and looked down, looking rather defeated and radiating confusion.

".....W-What do you do if you know... th-that the only other thing you c-can be is m-much, much worse?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:05 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Flustering at the sight of interaction, Cala did indeed seem engulfed by their emotions as Aina took notice of the flustering body language they screamed out. The hollow seemed drenched within that spark of raw adrenaline, wonder, feeling, and confusion. Whether it was a rush, or a nightmare, feeding on your element always with it a rush. At least, that's what the memories of Algos told her.

Regardless, she promptly stepped into the restaurant as Cala opened the door, nodding her head as they made their way to where they'd be eating. The silence wasn't lost on the woman, however. She pondered what could have caused the hushed tone when the Arrancar was freely flowing whatever they spoke none too long ago. Before she could talk about that, the hollow finally decided to engage and speak up on the notion of them lacking courage and copying friends. More importantly, the name "Arianda" was deeply familiar to Aina. While she wouldn't express it outwardly, she had a hunch of who he could be talking about as she knew that name from a previous life.

"If there is evilness inside of you, that is because everyone is a monster to varying degrees. You don't have to be an Arrancar or hollow to have the capacity to turn into a terrible person. Everyone has that capacity to be foul inside themselves; it's choosing to acknowledge it and acting in spite of it that shows your character, Cala."

Now holding on to their face, the warmth of her palms caressed the softness of the Arrancar's skin as her lush, plum gaze continued to hold, speaking ever so softly as she carried on.

"You have to find your own bravery, not copy your friends. They can support you, but you have to come to your own answer. So tell me, what is this other thing that can be much worse?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:52 pm
Aina spoke of the evil inside everyone, or at least the potential for it, and Cala nodded slowly. Not exactly agreeing or disagreeing but understanding the concept behind the words. What they said next, however, made Cala blink and begin to fidget in their seat only for Aina to cup their face. Cala being too distracted by their own emotions to dodge the physical contact and, once it was made, Cala went stock still.

No one had ever touched Cala like this, and the softness of their face bloomed with a true, gentle warmth under Aina's hands. Slightly widened eyes the hue of vibrant vermillion stared back at her. Sharp, bright pink contrasting deep, swirling plum as Cala truly, sincerely blushed. The combination of touch and encouraging words made Cala's mouth go dry and for the very smallest kernel of a new emotion to permeate the Arrancar. Something that made them tense their stomach and twitch their hands as their breathing softened.....

Attraction.

Cala would have squirmed like a worm on a hook if they were less confused, less enthralled, than they were. Their lip trembled briefly, their eyes squinting shut as they stayed silent. Aina's question almost feeling as if it cut them, digging into them to peel their heart apart and pull out their secrets to devour.

As Cala opened their eyes, however, they were almost sad as it became obvious that they were not secrets even Cala knew. Instead, softly raising their hands, they gently tangled their fingers with Aina's and drew her hands down to the table, holding them there, and shaking their head as Cala stared down at their joined hands. They almost coughed on the swirl of choked emotions and words they desperately tried to push to the surface. But nothing came for a moment, a long moment, until finally Cala simply shrugged their shoulders.

"I-I don't know..... but I know..... a-at least something does."

Grimacing Cala knew they made no sense and so if Aina let them they would withdraw their hands, though it was a half-hearted effort.

"Please..... I-I don't think..... now is the b-best time. Maybe never. You are very familiar a-and umm...."

That seed of attraction would reassert itself through the confusion briefly and Cala would look into Aina's eyes for a short, silent moment before looking back at the fork they had fiddled with.

"...... unique..... but I can't. I don't know my own secrets."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:52 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina could feel that Cala was losing themselves in this encounter. Was she coming on too strong? That was certainly a possibility. Fumbling through flushness to sadness, she knew that the Arrancar was in a turbulent state of mind and would be mindful of that as she slowly let her fingers leave their face. And when that happened, words started to flow forth from the hollow. Words that spoke of being uncertain of what they felt at first, but she knew that they understood what it was. Articulation of such things was complex, and not everyone had such skill and grace to utter them out. So, she remained patient and listened.

"I believe you know something is off, but you aren't sure how to address it. It's okay. You don't have to strain yourself. I'm still a stranger to you. So don't stress yourself too hard."

Chuckling to herself for a moment, the woman grabbed her fork to begin cutting pieces of her lasagna that had been served to her on a hot, white plate. She started to dig in, eat and enjoy the rich, savory taste of the meal. Well, until The Arrancar started speaking more words into the space around them. It wasn't a good time, perhaps. Yet, she was familiar and unique. Choking on their words, Cala didn't even know their own secrets. Maybe they had a spilt identity? That was a thought, but she'd chime in and resolve the conflict.

"Do you feel there is a mental block? If there is, you don't have to spill everything to me."

Taking a sip from her wine glass and savoring the sweet flavor of it, the flow of alcohol in her system caused the woman to let out a content sigh before smiling.

"Or perhaps, does my presence make you feel pressured?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:54 pm
Cala nodded, once, to Aina's initial question before pursing their lips. Their eyes not leaving the table between the two of them and was more than a little relieved as Aina assured them they didn't have to press themselves into searching for something they didn't seem to possess. As the food was delivered Cala did not even begin to eat, instead they simply nodded once more to Aina's next question about a mental block. Cala's eyes briefly raising up to look at Aina as she smiled and Cala could not help but like that smile. It made them feel better, if only for all the wrong reasons.

At their final question Cala once again nodded, but this time twice, and slowly began to pick at their food. More or less moving it around their plate as their emotions began to dull and fade, the silence of the act of eating dominating the table despite Cala's.... less than normal level of participation in it. From somewhere deep within an emotion not unlike bitterness, but also far from it, was aimed at themselves. They had only just met this person and yet.... they felt so very off-balance. Cala wished none too timidly in their mind that Igen was here to reassure them, or Ariadna was there to hug them, while Cala was far from disliking Aina's personality there was something intrinsic to her that plucked at Cala's seams that they did not even hold against Aina. Rather they resented themselves in no small part for simply being too weak to even hold a conversation. Pathetic as it must have seemed.

Letting out a heavy breathe at that thought Cala actually took a small bite of food and swallowed it down nearly whole, barely chewing it due to their mental distraction before speaking up in a quiet murmur.

"I-I hope I don't bother you a-and I'm sorry if I seem strange. Do you.... Do you remember a-anything about yourself?"

Cala paused, not intending for it to sound like they were just trying to turn the conversation to pressure Aina.

"I-I mean you seem a lot more... a-a lot more.... comfortable. Does nothing c-come to you or... do you have bits and pieces to hold onto?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:08 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina started to observe the likes of Cala as they seemed to be more distant than before, as these questions struck their soul. If the words didn't have much weight, Cala's mannerisms wouldn't have changed so drastically. So, Aina started to savor more of her wine and food, letting the silence settle in as she didn't need to dominate the conversation at every turn and could enjoy the ambiance of it all. People talking, the aromas of different food, the heated seats; it all made her take at the moment as she chuckled to herself from the delight of having a clear and quiet mind.

"Bother me? Doubtful. It takes more than a nervous guy to throw me off."

To the perception of Aina, she assumed Cala was a male, anyway. If she was off in her assumptions, then the Arrancar could correct her. Regardless, she'd continue the conversation after taking another bite of her meal and wiping her lips.

"Bits and pieces. Death isn't fun for anyone, so the mind and psyche detach from their previous life over time. Elements of the old try to seep in, but you are ultimately a new you when you pass."

And that much was certain. Whoever Aina was in her prior life felt distant mentally. Aina had no desire to repeat the previous life she lived through, and perhaps it was a blessing and curse to recall it. The memories, experiences, and insights of Algos certainly helped, but they also hindered with the amount she lost, the demented aspects of her demonic nature, and all the bad experiences she partook in. But, no. She wanted a clean slate from it all and was determined to live this life differently.

"It is glorious and hellish to remember aspects of your previous life, so as an Arrancar, you aren't missing out if you can't recall who you are in your prior life. I'm only comfortable because there is no point in fearing that which I can't control, and it's best to go with the flow before the insanity of this life consumes you."

After tapping Cala's nose softly, a playful smirk came across her face as she enjoyed herself at this moment.

"Or do you disagree with that? Would you rather remember everything or carry on with nothing tainting your conscious?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:54 pm
Cala said absolutely nothing for a long time, actually taking the time to eat in small, nibbling bites. actually being a bit distracted by the food only for Aina to tap them on the nose and Cala bobbed their head, a small pout on their lips. An expression that many would call cute but it quickly vanished as Cala seriously pondered the questions posed by Aina. As things were currently they remembered nothing and so they shrugged, responding in a slow, uncertain tone.

"W-Well.... I don't... I-I don't know. I haven't experienced both a-and right now since I only feel one I hope the other is better...."

Cala trailed off, their voice briefly dying, before they shook their head.

"But..... I-I don't think I would want to remember EVERYTHING. Just enough to know.... t-to know myself. I feel so confused a-and fragmented everything is so difficult. I-I don't know what you were b-but I feel like it was different enough that you at least get umm.... comparisons? Per.-.... uhh...... Perspective?"

It took Cala a moment to remember the word since they weren't exactly the smartest at the best of times and their current mental state sincerely did not help them remember things. Aina seemed all but a mastermind by comparison to the wide-eyed, hopeful Arrancar that leveled a heart-breakingly sincere, earnest and wide-eyed expression at her. Cala's eyes searching Aina's own for some sort of unspoken answer or insight even as the sun slowly set behind Cala over the horizon, the sunlight turning just the barest hint to a shade of yellow-orange.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:13 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Encounters with people always bring with them the potential to come different than how you entered. Provided the exchange was more than useless topical talk, having drawn-out conversations with spirits brought with them their insight, experiences, memories, knowledge, and all things which provide nutrients to the soul to morph, grow and become something more. With this line of thought in mind, Aina kept her plum eyes on Cala as her head tilted from side to side happily; as if a polar contrast to his more glum, nervous, and downright fidgety energy. She could tell he was looking for something if nothing else.

"You are present-minded. You desire to know the past only to understand how to navigate the present better. To live in the past is misery while looking in the future is dread. In light of that, perhaps you are the type of person to be grounded in the here and now. That's not bad as it saves your psyche grief if you overthink either perceptive of time and memories."

Aina swiftly got up, paid her tab, and clapped her hands as she paid for the two of them. Chit-chat aside, her gaze was on the sunset before them. Then, at that moment, she wanted to be in nature. To smell the aroma of the fantastic evening and be about with others, the woman placed her hand on the Arrancar's wrist before lifting him out of his chair if there was no protest.

"Then let me get you used to living in the moment. There is no sense in wasting the burning sunlight in a stuffy restaurant. Instead, live, make merry, and have a walk in the dark with a girl you don't even know. That is life, after all."

And with that, she'd start to motion for him to follow her into the outside, to be around others, and to enjoy the glistening stars of the twilight heavens above.

"You have to breathe and feel your body, Cala."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:42 pm
Cala had never really considered themselves more focused on one time than any other but listening to Aina's explanation made it make a but of sense to them. If only, at least, because they couldn't remember anything of their past to make it a factor in their life just yet. Whether it was worth considering or not would have to remain to be seen.

As Aina stood and paid for the two of them Cala nearly objected, but, seeing how she seemed happy with the moment, it seemed rude to cause an argument over something she seemed completely willing to do. Cala also wasn't sure they had saved themselves any grief with their mindset, especially considering how everyone seemed to encourage them or tell them to relax. Maybe they were just weak? The thought stung enough that they had to shake their head, tensing out of instinct as Ains grabbed their wrist, but Cala made no move to actually resist. Even though, in all honesty, Aina's description of life sounded a lot more like a recipe for death.....

Nevertheless Cala DID follow a strange girl into the dark, the embrace if nature and the gaze of the stars above. As Aina told them to breathe and feel their own body, and once they had reached a place where Aina felt like stopping, Cala looked down at themselves sheepishly. Gently using one hand to play with their hair, to pull and feel it, their other hand would tug gently at their sweater, confusion evident in their features and tone as they asked.

"F-Feel.... my body? I-I don't understand.... how does feeling my body help me understand the past?"

Cala would look up at Aina with wide, bright pink eyes, a field of stars gently reflected in each, their teeth gently biting their lip as earnest confusion and innocence radiated from that gaze. Those emotions easily able to reach Aina's senses, along with a budding sense of trust there, as Aina's advice was both asked and ever so slightly hoped for.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum