Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala]

Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:01 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Aina still felt safe around Cala, but he still mentioned the fact that he could hurt him. So, her curious plum eyes continued to watch the hollow's ability of Fade start to touch her. But, this time, there was a bit of fear in the sense that her eyes seemed concerned by the numbing sensation that was taking place. So, her breathing became shallow, her leg shook, and a sense of dread washed over her. Of course, the woman didn't think he'd kill her, but there are limits to feeding, and it wasn't hard for a person to overindulge.

And then, when the stinging pain started to ease into her should, a small whimper escaped the woman's mouth as she placed her hand gently on top of Cala. She could feel herself growing weak as her eyes grew over with a sense of tiredness, feeling the drain coming as her bones groaned over. Indeed, this new body had not experienced much pain or discomfort, so feeling this pulsation brought her to a state of fear. Yet -- she didn't want to move. Even if the look of uncertainty was written over Aina's face, the woman held on.

"I....am scared. That does scare me, and it hurts. But you still hold on to your hunger enough not to drain me entirely. You have a desire to keep me alive, so I trust in that."

Speaking slowly, the woman breathed in and out to let the waves of pain ease away as she started to want to sit down; but his hands would undoubtedly keep her up. Her heart rate began increasing, and this sense of terror was buzzing as he was indeed a hollow, but she could see the humanity in him, which is why she smiled through the terror.

"I'm still whole, and this is painful, yet I still stand. I cannot tell you a lie and say I do not fear my death, so I'll have to lower my mask for you to see me...."

After tilting her head to the side, the woman's face was a mixture of happiness, uncertainty, and the wincing of pain as she tried to withstand it; but this body wasn't used to high levels of discomfort yet. So, she let out another whimper of pain as she just did her best to be there for him.

"...it hurts, and it scares me, but that means I'm alive. And I want to feel you and everyone else in my grasp..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:47 pm
Cala, after they forced themselves to halt their feeding, would make sure Aina was lowered to a seated position with slow, purposeful care. A clinical, methodical bend to their motions as they knew all too well where to cut, to stab and break in order to hurt someone. So it was rather simply to understand how to support these same muscles in seating Aina where she wished. Only once she was seated safely would Cala kneel in front of her, hands sliding down her arms to her own hands and they would take both her hands. With a gentleness belying the tight grip they had just held on her shoulders Cala seemed to turn her hands this way and that, spreading her fingers even as their senses began to wash over Aina in appreciably focused waves.

This would, no doubt, be an odd sensation for the both of them as Aina's own energy was used to fuel the technique. Her own being echoing back at her from a pit of loss, like hearing her own voice and soul echoing back at her from someone else's mouth would Cala study her energy closely. Their hands would move to her left hand together, leaving her right unattended, and softly feel along her arm for a brief moment before turning their focus to Aina's shoulder. Honing in on where they had gripped her so firmly and with a pensive firming of their lips they would murmur.

"Apologies."

It was a simple, passive thing and Aina's words, her courage, in the face of that restrained hunger, her desire for life, also told Cala many things. As soft fingertips brushed over the veins of her forearms, claws ever so gently testing the skin, Cala would finally nod and release her. Moving back from Aina Cala would sit on both knees before her and take a moment to let her relax before stating gently.

"It would seem we have both forgotten.... much. You resonate, faintly, of things you do not feel."

Cala gently extended their hand, cupped Aina's cheek, and used a thumb to brush under her left eye.

"Your eyes are empty of naught but innocence because they have known far and away everything but. You are small, weak, as we are... and yet we would say you are grand and intoxicating. It is only after feeling you so closely we wish our own abilities could consume themselves, so that we may sense glimmers of our own being, and yet in the wake of your soul we find those questions quiet, placated, as you are a very fascinating curiosity."

Cala's voice was level, cold even, and the very definition of clinical as they stated this. Indeed they sounded just the tiniest bit sad and distant. As their hand falls from her cheek Cala folds their hands in their lap placidly, the lingering taste of Aina's being and Loss on their tongue, and like a glutton with a banquet in reach that palpable hunger was undeniably present, but was deniable in it's execution, and so Cala simply sat, stared blankly at her, reminiscing to her of the echo of what she had lost, while hungering to tear her apart as if she were a fine banquet presented to a starving animal.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hollow Souls [Aina/Cala] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:32 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

There was a sense of relief felt in the body of Aina as she was gently placed on the ground. Smiling as she started to sweat through the pain, it was nice to feel alive, even if there were waves of uncertainty, physical discomfort, fear, and some sense of affection and care. Those were sentiments of herself she didn't want to lose. Even as she lay there getting tended to by the hollow, her heart still beating with jitters; the woman felt flashes of her prior life dance around as the visage of Algos and all her locked feelings, emotions and sentiments bred a complete monster. And that....wasn't something Aina wanted. She needed to figure out a way just to be honest with those feelings. So it is why her eyes turned back to Cala before speaking with a blush on her face.

"I accept your apology. It can be scary not to know the extent to which your powers may or may not harm someone. And I can sense in your intent, despite my own fear, you didn't hurt me. So that's something I can hold on to and trust."

Death was around every corner, it seemed like in this world, and while Aina worried about it, she couldn't let it consume her. There was no telling what might happen if she were killed again in this state, so she'd have to take better care. She knew that. But, to reach what she desired, she'd have to know when to stare down the abyss and when to run. And in this case, the male's own affections kept her clinging to her, and that was invaluable as a desire to be close to people is what Aina desired.

As she glanced back down at Cala brushing her eye, the faint blush grew more as she chuckled out loud out of nervousness. With all the pain and fear, it was harder to keep a poker face. So it was a weird habit to chuckle, but she liked it and welcomed the feeling eventually, as she knew it was her own mental mechanism shielding her from wanting to be close. That nerve of Algos just needed to be quiet, and soon it faded into the night as he spoke further about the innocence of her eyes. She was -- not Algos.

"We all have demons that we deal with internally; some are just more literal than others. Because of that, I believe it is when we are close, build community and find relationships that perhaps there is a chance the weaknesses we feel in ourselves can perhaps be bridged. To be truthful, I've been holding a poker face for so long that it grows...tiring. And being around you has made me want to try harder to be something more than a puppet on strings."

Now rubbing his hand, she pressed forward and spoke more:

"So I'd like to thank you for not running away. This day has been...helpful to me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:01 am
Cala considered Aina's words in rapt contemplation, their face not turning awya from Aina so much as the mask's eyeholes bored into her without a word, drinking in her philosophy as much as her spiritual energy and Loss, and after a moment Cala gave a slow nod. They understood, for now, Aina's intention as well as any Arrancar could, or even an Adjuchas for that matter. Cala, of course, told her as much in their own detached, murmuring fashion.

"We.... do understand. But..... from what we were and what we are now it is strange. All Hollows of the class of Menos, who develop beyond a singular Hollow, know the sensation of grappling with other presences to establish themselves. It is all but guaranteed that the powerful Hollow who devoured the others to get to that point will have the largest bit of themselves survive but.... other beings.... normal humans, demons, Danava, are not Hollows. Not yet, at least, in the case of a normal human, and not for certain. We feel, in the echo of what Aina is, that there was more to our creation than this process and that there is something more to Aina than even Aina is aware....."

Cala pursed their lips, nose wrinkling a tiny bit in dissatisfaction as they haltingly continued.

"We are....... sorry if our use of your name is confusing. We mean to say it this way should it help your mind focus on that aspect of yourself.... or yourselves."

Cala went quiet as they pondered Aina thanking them, being thanked and being helpful were two sensations Cala was far from used to, and their ashen skin around their nose smoothed as they tilted their head.

"Your words are.... strange. We understand them and yet something unbidden comes with them. Your words inflict warmth and it is... foreign."

Instinctively moving away from this feeling Cala stood, a certain tenseness in their motions now, and they gave a nod of their head in recognition.

"Today has taught us something as well, a small piece, but piece nonetheless. Other Hollows feel familiar, but ever so slightly foreign, and the echo of your loss made it more clear to us that we did not develop as other Arrancar have...... this......."

Cala bit their lip, for the first time outwardly showing emotion in a small display of apprehension as their small fang dug into their bottom lip and they turned their head away from her.

"...... this is the first step, we think, as merely knowing we are different and can feel bits of ourselves in you bears possibilities. We.... are sorry if we do not make sense."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:15 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

Cala felt he was struggling with his words from his point of view, yet Aina could comprehend them well enough. As her plum eyes restfully watched him, she understood that they both were something more than either of them imagined. Through the reflections of their spirits is the capacity to grow, change and become something more than both of their loss, perhaps. And that was something worth attaining in the woman's mind as the whispers of her own prior life grew quieter with each interaction.

"You make perfect sense to me. I'm happy we both are developing our souls and minds to be more than what we are. We lost so much but gained a lot by finding each other."

While patting his hand with care, a sincere smile eased over Aina's face before she continued.

"Even if it feels foreign, let it in. The more you shut off that foreign feeling, the more alien the world and yourself becomes. That feeling of closeness is terrifying, but it is key to letting us develop further. At least, that's my pitiful hope, ha."

Even if the memories of Algos grew dimmer, Aina possessed enough insight to know she needed to act the opposite of Algos if she were to grasp this life. That sense of alienation, disconnect and complete inward love turns people into devils. And that isn't what she desired for the interactions and people she was learning to trust in this life.

Looking upward, Aina even saw the aura of emotion flowing over Cala as he turned his head and dug his fang in with his bottom lip. The possibilities these two had were endless.

"We've taken the first steps to freedom from the deep loss within our souls."

There was a pause before she carried on.

"But where do you wish to take things from here? My body is growing tired; should we perhaps rest for the day?"

Indeed, with all that she had been through today, her body was beginning to have a profound exhaustion wash over her. It wasn't like Algos's demonic body; with that affinity gone, she needed time to recover and heal up. Though no pain was lingering in her body and she felt movement return in it as her body felt at ease.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:00 pm
Cala could not help that gentle, escalating warm feeling in the depths of their stomach as Aina affirmed them, stated they had gained each other. A deep rooted, instinctual urge to run from this unnamed emotion made Cala twitch, made them uneasy for the smallest of moments, but as quickly as she had caused the feeling Aina eased this urge by softly encouraging them to let it in.

This was....a mixed blessing for Cala. That warm feeling nestled deep in their stomach like a serpent of fire coiled in their guts, and other unknowable sensations also clawed at the periphery of their senses. Things Cala did not, could not, give name or purpose to as of yet. Aina's next comment as she gazed to the sky earned a small nod from them before, to shake the encroaching ineffable emotions converging on their consciousness, Cala strode forward past Aina....and paused.

Facing away from her Cala's senses would begin to radiate outward, spreading and stretching gently over the landscape in a low effort, passive sweep of all nearby. Seeking out comfort, ease, and loss of consciousness. With a small, homey inn located Cala would exhale out their nose in something akin to a sigh but infinitely more internally conflicted before, slowly, they would follow the quiet, warm urging of that fire serpent and offer Aina a single, clawed ashen hand back to her.

"If you are in need of rest then..... have you your own home to gain it? We fear our home would be Ill suited to gaining rest and, should you not, we have located a mortal dwelling that may suffice. We will claim it for you and..... keep you safe while you rest.... should you wish it."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:51 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

There was a slight look of intrigue as to where Cala resided at. Did they perhaps rest in Hueco Mundo? If so, that could be a dangerous place. And while her curiosity would lead her to want to explore that, that is something Algos would do without thinking twice about it. And considering she wanted to stay living to see what she could find in that life, that voice and those memories of the former demon were silenced until it was nothing. But then, the mind of Aina came to the forefront, and she spoke.

"Do you mind telling me where your home is...Of course, if you aren't comfortable, you don't have to, but I'd assume Hueco Mundo might be where you live. If so, that place is dangerous, especially for me in this state."

Slowly standing back up on her own two feet, the woman looked back at Cala before speaking further.

"But yes, I think I'd like to retire at the place nearby. My home is far too away from this vantage point, and I think it might be better to rest somewhere besides my house. Something about changing scenery helps the mind feel better, you know?"

Now moving her hand to hold his wrist once more, Aina stared for a moment before following up with a more critical question.

"Will you be staying with me? And if not, how do I get in contact with you again if we get separated?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:24 pm
Cala began to walk for a moment or two, not saying anything to Aina's question, their senses retracting from their dispersed nature to focus more completely around the local area of themselves and Aina. Only after a moment of feeling strangely.... wary of saying anything did Cala nod. It was not Aina, necessarily, that made them wary but rather the worry on her face was an emotion they disliked for some nebulous, foreign reason. They were on edge, as something prickled their senses and that coiling, burning sensation in their stomach only made them tense their jaw as they vaguely wondered if Aina was worried about their safety.

"It is, but it is not somewhere we would take you."

Cala nodded once more, before pausing, and were their eyes not covered they would have narrowed suspiciously. Their reiatsu would flare at Aina's question of whether or not they were staying with her, their senses tightening and sharpening down around them in an inquisitive fashion. Their voice was now slow, distracted, and their hand craned to the side.

"We.... will."

Cala did not finish the second word before they began to move, drawing Ceniza and beginning to step backwards and to Aina's right, facing away from her. Their movement was, however, a tad too slow and as the presence they had barely been able to scrutinize revealed itself, claws ripping into Cala's shoulder and throwing them bodily aside, Cala was only just barely to simultaneously slash away it's other clawed hand from reaching past them to Aina before being flung away. The Hollow that appeared in a flurry of leaves, and grasping, choking vines hunching it's furred form and snarling at Aina as Cala rolled back onto their knees. It's voice a low, snarling growl as a half-dozen vines whipped out at Aina to lash her.

Hollow:

"I thought I sensed others in my hunting grounds. But I did not expect to find willing PREY so close at hand...."

The creature had only begun to speak when Cala used their Sonido to rush the creature, even more of it's grasping vines surging out to lash at Cala only to be blocked by an erected, ashen barrier of Fade that made the Hollow snarling in hatred at the odd ash. Stepping away from Cala and opening it's maw as it charged up what looked to be a swirling, buzzing and stinging mass of bees within it's fangs.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:56 pm

SIMPLY AINA

Enter Aina's Post

There was a coldness in the air. Even as Cala started to seem on edge for one reason or another, Aina's senses felt -- unnerved. They weren't fully developed yet in this form, but she could feel a deep sense of dread in every direction. It made her feel a sense of terror as her heart started to increase in beat. She breathed in and out slowly, calming her body down for a moment, so she used that calming aura to look back at her companion.

"Are....you okay--"

Everything started to change before she could finish that entire sentence. Then, like a thunderous clap of lightning, the explosive attack of another raging hollow scattered the peace and silence that Aina and Cala shared. When this happened, a great sense of anxiety crippled the soul of Aina as she looked in disbelief at the scene which was unfolding before her.

She -- did not feel ready for this.

No.

It was too soon for her to be thrust into combat, as the only things she had in her arsenal were a dead demon's memories, telepathy, and minimal energy control. Potential moves she could make ran in her mind, but she knew even if she made some energy shield, projectile, or weapon, it stood a good chance at being destroyed upon impact as this body wasn't....strong.

So, at that moment, if it weren't for Cala's actions, she might've been paralyzed by that terror. But, when he ended up shielding her with his fade, her senses returned, and she stood up quickly, breathing shallowly before having a deep purple aura surrounding her.

"I'm....not doing this."

With one quick movement, the woman had a flash of light leave her palms. She doubted how potent it would be, but she didn't need it to be strong. No. She was going for survival and sought to temporarily blind him by having two palm-sized attacks strike his face. Then, with a turn of her head, she tried to run toward Cala.

'WE NEED TO RUN'

At that moment, if he allowed her plum energy to reach out to him, he would hear the woman's voice screaming in his head. All that was on her mind now was surviving this and assessing everything after. It was do or die.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Cala Paracer
Cala Paracer
Established Member

Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:18 pm
Cala hissed in anger, growing full of energy from what they had drank of Aina and now what they stole from the Hollow attacking them. Sensing the fear and desperation from Aina had an odd effect on the Arrancar, turning that subtle warmth in their stomach to cold sharpness that made them bare their fangs in turn.

The Hollow, on the other hand, bore it's fangs wide and, grunting as the blinding strikes did nothing but rock it's head back briefly, withdrew away from Cala and fired a very odd Cero.

A loudly buzzing, swarming and crawling stream of bees, worms and arachnids was spewed forth from the Hollow's maw toward Aina, and Cala used ayat energy they could into as many Bala as they could to kill most of the insects. Though a writhing mass comprised mostly of arachnids swarmed toward her, a hairy, disgusting puddle of spiders about the size of a pillow that crawled desperately over one another to reach her, along with a half dozen large wasp-like insects about the size of Aina's hand buzzing loudly after her from above.

Cala turned, beginning to only take their first step toward Aina, when the Holloa leapt their barrier of Fade and attempted to come crashing down on Cala with their bone-like claws. Cala dove, their cloak and leg being cut, and rolled to an unsteady standing position before firing a stream of Bala into the Holloa to cover their evasion. The smattering of black-cored light causing it to stagger and roar in pain, bleeding from a dozen light wounds in it's chest as Cala slowly, warily, continued to move towards Aina while it pursued.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum