Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Empty Re: Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono]

Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:33 pm

Tsubine liked a woman who could laugh boldly. People who expressed what they were feeling were not only easier to communicate with, but they usually ensured more engaging conversations. In response to her first question, his smile waned. He shrugged. "Don't know. I didn't see exactly where it came from, but let's go check it out." Tsubine whistled and twirled a upraised finger in a circle. His bodyguards circled up around him and Hono. It was clear they were in a protective screen rather than an encirclement.

Hono's next question was predictable. "Well, community outreach. This district is my home, and I do what I can to support it." Tsubine proceeded to try to step forward while talking. If she didn't move, he would stop. "Sometimes supporting it means protecting it. And other times, people don't agree with how I support my home—hence the men around us." He gestured to his encircling protectors. "They're good at keeping the ruffians back, but I don't have enough people strong enough for Hollows, so it's up to me at times."

Tsubine leaned in and whispered the least-kept secret about him conspiratorially. "Plus, I enjoy a good fight. Gets the blood pumpin'." He straightened up and looked back towards where the Hollow came from. "Well, shall we go try to find whatever or whoever hurt that Hollow?"

Tsubine's Character List
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:33 pm

Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:159

Hono was a little weirded out with the bodyguards, which meant this guy was legit, or very rich. It was something to think about. "Ah, I get yah. So you kinda have the same job as me huh~" She would laugh a little bit. "I have the backing of the Gotei, Can't say I got a little band of bodyguards." She would roll her eyes looking at the men surrounding them. "Seems a little sus to be surrounded by men~" She gave the man a hard time.

Hearing him speak about enjoying a fight caused Hono to let out a laugh. "Mmm Fights~ That really gets me going~" She would shake her head. "But now isn't the time for all of this. If there is a Hollow we have to find it now." She seemed serious about what was at hand. "No telling how fast it could find an innocent soul, you know how fast that thing can eat..."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:24 am

"'Sus...?' Is that some kind of new slang?" Tsubine was genuinely confused by Hono's phrasing. He was never one to keep up with slang or new lingo. He still had CDs, vinyl records, and a few tape cassettes from the World of the Living. Hell, he liked getting around by chariot. He was odd and old-school. One of his men stifled a chuckle and respectfully informed him that she meant "suspicious" or "suspect." He muttered something about being old before replying to her joke. "My late wife was the only beautiful woman I needed in my life so I didn't see the need to surround myself with women, and well, old habits die hard." This was a lie as his daughter still existed. Tsubine was keeping Mayumi on the down-low after the one run-in with... what was her name? Tio? Ray? Bah, it was written on a business card in his wallet. If he needed her name, he'd just look it up there. Easy.

Tsubine enjoyed talking with Hono. She seemed a good person, and he wished she weren't part of the Gotei. Someone like her would be a great morale booster for the Shirazumi-rengokai. However, Tsubine specifically avoided poaching from the active members of the Gotei United. He didn't want to cause J any headaches... Okay, any more headaches. The two and his retinue ventured into the forest. Tsubine and his men abandoned the idea of stealth and instead focused on trying to find signs of whatever had been going on.

"How do you like it in the Gotei?" Tsubine asked abruptly while studying a crushed fallen log. He was trying to see if it had fallen long before their Hollow duo had trampled through or not. It was hard to tell, but he was thinking not... "I've heard a lot of mixed things about the Gotei, and I'm a bit surprised with some of their members. Some are cool and composed with sticks up their asses, others are terrifying monsters... Is it really filled with extremes, or are there some boring people to balance life out some?"

Tsubine's Character List
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:13 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:135

Wow. This guy was a LOT older than Hono expected, Well hey that was good to know. And he had an ex-wife? Hono was...pretty shocked but hey, life was full of surprises. "Ahhh one of those guys huh?" She yawned and folded her arms. Hono would exhale, and raise her ear hearing him ask. "Yeah. I love the Gotei, I joined to keep my family safe" She would answer with a simple answer.

"Well. Think about this. You never hear about your average foot solider. Only the... exotic ones" She explained. "One of my coworkers is literally just the most plain guy you can see. He has such a... basic face..." She laughed. "But yeah. A LOT of boring." She would explain with a soft chuckle, looking back at Tsubine. "So where are YOU from?"

Coding in Template By:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:39 am

Tsubine would be hurt if he heard her thoughts about his age. He was only, what? Just over 13 times her age? That wasn't old at all by Shinigami standards! There was one old dude in the district that claimed to be nearly a thousand years old, and he was still selling dried meats just like he did in his youth. Tsubine was still pretty young. He just happened to lead a very exciting life with the important bits happening in the last hundred years or so. Kanna and Mayumi both were relatively recent additions to his life's story.

Tsubine was genuinely glad to hear Hono's reason for enjoying the Gotei. It aligned with his own goals in life, and it showed humanity in a group he had begun to question. He also appreciated her response about the people in the Gotei. If the entire group was filled with Js, Kanaes, Rays (or whatever her name was), or even Honos, it'd be a bit of a circus. Amusing to look at, but he'd reconsider keeping Mayumi so close. "Me?" Tsubine pointed to himself in response to her question. "Here. Well, not here here. I wasn't raised in this forest. I've been in here in Shōjin for as long as I can remember."

"It's my home, and always will be. Sure, I may visit friends elsewhere, but I think I'll always come back here in the end." Tsubine nodded, then stood after taking one last look at the crushed log. Something wasn't adding up in his mind. What would make a Hollow run, but then leave no sign of a chase? He shook his head, and then the group continued deeper in. "You mentioned protecting your family. I gotta say I admire people who have that as a driving force. It shows that they're usually good people... or at least they're wanting good. Do you have a large family?"

Tsubine's Character List
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:01 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:237

13 x 24 is still 312! OLD!!! "Ahh. I've been out here just a couple of times. I'm from the 10th district, but I've patrolled near here a few times." She wasn't super familiar with the woods, but that wasn't to say she was lost, she had been with her brother a couple of times. So she was hoping her lack of knowledge didn't make her look inexperienced. Hono would exhale as she walked forward, speaking back to the man. "Right. I assumed you're not some kinda of monkey man. So I doubt the forest was your home." She kept her dry humor going. "Rukongai for 18 years of my life. So I'd say I'm pretty used to the outer districts" 18 might not be a lot for most Shinigami, but Hono was only in her 20s, so that was a large chunk of her life.

"The same can be said about the 10th, I patrol my home as work which is a huge bonus." She chuckled, laughing a little. Let's hope visiting your home and claiming it as 'work' wouldn't get Hono in trouble. She would let Tsubine do most of the investigations, he seemed to know more about this area than her, so the more space she gave him, the faster things might go. "My family? Me, My mom, my dad, brother and sister." She gave a simple answer, a pretty simple answer I'd say.

Coding in Template By:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:58 pm

Old is subjective. To a mayfly who only lives for just days, a dog is ancient. However, Tsubine soon felt like how a mayfly perceives the dog. 18. This girl was young—far younger than Tsubine expected. Mayumi wasn't too far off, but her growth was slower. Tsubine imagined in another decade or two, she'd be roughly equivalent with Hono barring exceptional circumstances.

Tsubine nodded along to Hono's answers to his questions. She was being far more upfront with him than he was with her, and he would have to admit that it made him feel a tinge of guilt. Mayumi's safety, however, loomed ever-present. "That's a decently-sized family. I think any more than that and it's just a bit much." Tsubine probably would have wanted a family that size with Kanna. Just enough chaos to keep things interesting was his dream. Well, honestly, his dream was to have Kanna back in his life, but that wasn't going to happen.

Tsubine continued to look around for any sign of whatever had hurt that Hollow from before. He was beginning to give up when he tripped over something. Tsubine stumbled, hopped, and got close to flailing before arresting his momentum and re-balancing himself. Adjusting his lapels, he turned around to see what he tripped over. A leg poked out from a bush. It was meaty—and the foot was easily a size 15 wide. However, it was quickly apparent this wasn't just a bystander or a footsoldier of the Shirazumi-rengokai. The simple sandals and white socks were almost enough to ID this, but the torn fringes of the leg of a pair of black hakama signalled the truth.

"That's a Shinigami." Tsubine motioned for his men to come over. The bush Tsubine saw the leg poking out of turned out to not be a bush. It was a few of the large branches from a tree—probable the same tree that had been lobbed at the Hollow. The men lifted the branches to reveal a large, muscular man laying face-down. It took all of his bodyguards to roll him onto his front. Blood covered his face, and his breathing seemed shallow. Tsubine looked over to Hono. "Hono, do you happen to know Kaidō?" Tsubine sure as hell didn't, so he hoped his new Shinigami comrade did.

Tsubine's Character List
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:37 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:251

Hono would nod in agreement. "Well I can agree there, but hey, if you wanna be technically the entire 10th is my family" A true statement, Hono would treat almost anyone she grew up with in the 10th with her life, her family she just held in higher regards. "My little sister sure does keep me occupied, she's in that stage where she wants to make dolls. She makes those little straw dolls, hell she made one based on me." She smiled a bit at that thought, It was a crude doll made by a 10-year-old, but still Hono treasured it.

As they walked she took notice of Tsubine's trip, She also noticed the leg, Hono wasn't the squeamish type, but the fact a dead Shinigami was right in front of him, made her stomach turn. She would quickly squat down and look at the man's uniform. "He's from my division..." She recognized the man, an unseated member, but he was a newer recruit. "Damn. He had only been with us for a couple of weeks..." Hono didn't have much attachment but it still hurt seeing a division member like this.

Hono would nod at Tusbine's request, already knowing what he wanted her to do. She would attempt to use her Kaido, though she wasn't very skilled in it, just some things she had learned from Mizu and the basics they taught you at the academy, but hopefully, it could stabilize him so he could manage to get some real healing.

Coding in Template By:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:40 pm

"Man, do I know that stage..." Tsubine let that slip, but he didn't catch it. Mayumi had made one of Kanna—or at least the best she could remember Kanna. There was a lot of care that went into that one. There were also ones of J, Kei, and a few of the staff around the Saionji manor and even a few members of the Shirazumi-rengokai. The one she made of Tsubine hurt in some ways. There was care, sure, but it wasn't as much—and even for a crude design, it wasn't him. It just showed how much he had missed out on. But Hono's chipper attitude helped drag his thoughts away from that depressing hole.

Unfortunately for both the unconscious Shinigami and Tsubine, Hono didn't appear to be the best. Though it wasn't like Tsubine knew that. He could barely identify most Kidō. "You two," Tsubine pointed at two of his bodyguards, "about two miles further up the road than we were on there's an old healer. I think he may have tried out for the old Fourth Division. Grab him and bring him here. Oh, and his neighbor... I think he has a mule and a cart. Commandeer them. If they make a fuss, tell them to file a complaint with their nearest branch office." The two snapped a quick salute before jogging off into the forest. Tsubine took a look at the Shinigami, then at the surrounding area.

"My guess is that he was fighting that Hollow, he swung that tree... but the Hollow was able to get a good hit in before retreating. It expected him to follow, and then we encountered it." He nodded in approval to his own thoughts on the matter. It was likely the correct view, but only the Hollow and this Shinigami knew. "Sorry for all this commotion. I doubt this is how you planned on your day going."

Tsubine's Character List
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:25 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:133

Well, the healing was... coming along, hopefully, her basic understanding was enough to stabilize the man until the real healer arrived. Thank god Tsubine had contact with a healer, Hono would stop with her healing, once she thought it was sufficient. It once again wasn't anything outstanding but hopefully, it would give time for the better healers to arrive. Hono would sigh. "That's about all I can do..." She looked down at the Shinigami below her.

"Damn Hollow. Do you know if there are any more?" She asks, since Tsubine seems to know this area like the back of his hand before she left Hono wanted to be SURE there weren't any more Hollow in the area. "Commotion? It's my job dumbass..." She playfully joked. "But I wanna make sure everything is clear"

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum