Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono]

Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:52 pm

Tsubine had access to people. That was his real resource. Many of them weren't powerful or influential, but the amount of people he knew—and as a result knew him—made up for some of that. He had his eyes on another doctor, but approaching them would be... difficult to say the least, so he hadn't done it yet. So the old Gotei retiree who had been called into service only once since his retirement decades ago was the best he had on-hand at this time.

Tsubine shook his head in answer of her question. It was something in-between a "no, there aren't" and "no, I don't know." "Hey, job or not, some people like quiet days. Then again, there are people like J who sort-of thrive in high-stress environments. If it's boring, he's stressed." Tsubine chuckled. He doubted Hono would even know who he was talking about, but he also didn't know that the two shared a Division. Tsubine knew J was part of the Sixth Division, but had forgotten its duties and so the connection was never made. "Hollows are rare, even out here. The Gotei has done a good job of keeping most of them away, and what little we do get... they're not usually like this."

Tsubine sighed. "This thing was... tricky to say the least, and definitely not your run-of-the-mill Hollow. ...at least to my knowledge. I'm not the Shinigami here, now am I?" He chuckled and side-eyed Hono. He decided to change the subject slightly. "How long have you been in the Gotei?"

Tsubine's Character List
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:45 pm

Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:206

People were a very powerful resource, if you knew someone for every situation you'd be set! Hono was actually starting to get that way, I mean she'd consider herself friends with two captains and members of different divisions so her contacts were getting pretty full~ and hey, Tsubine could consider Hono an ally.

"I don't like a ton of stress, so I stick to my division! Through the Gotei is pretty flexible, we can assist the other divisions. My girlfriend is the captain of the Earth Division, so I'm around there quite a bit. Though my division is always first." She chuckled. "You think he'll be okay?" Hono asked about the Gotei member they had found, curious if Tsubine had an opinion.

"Exactly, we try to deal with any stragglers that come around out here." She would explain, looking out into the forest. "It's scary, I'm worried more might appear..." I mean, what if a big menos attacked? While unlikely it could happen! "Oh! It'll be close to close to a year coming up!" She though hard about it. "My sense of time kinda sucks anyway..." She shook her head. "If you ain't a Shinigami... what ARE you? Just some soul that can kick Hollow's ass?"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:43 am

Tsubine blinked in surprise. He was definitely not expecting to once again be just a step away from a Captain. Yeah, he was going to make sure to make a good impression—if only to make sure he didn't get another Captain knocking on his door. There wasn't anything for him to say to that other than uh-oh. Those thoughts were going to keep him on his toes, and he placed his hand back on his Zanpakutō again.

Tsubine shrugged in response to her question. He honestly didn't know. "That first aid you did probably saved him." He did want to give some small words of encouragement. Her nervousness was, honestly, kind-of cute, and whoever this Captain of the Earth Division was, she was lucky. He was going to have to get J to write down the Divisions and what they did. "Correct. Only time I've been in a Gotei facility is when I got brought to the hospital after almost getting killed by a Hollow. I do my best to protect and provide for where I'm from."

Tsubine let out a sigh. He was about to say more but spun when he heard approaching footsteps. The group of bodyguards returned, although without the cart he requested. An elderly man stepped out from behind them catching his breath. He held up a finger to indicate to give him a moment. He hacked something up, then took a deep breath. The old healer introduced himself and got to work on the unconscious Shinigami. After a few tense minutes, the old man sighed. "He'll be fine, but he'll have a nasty headache. Maybe some confusion and light amnesia. Since Shikamura was out with his cart, he'll have to walk on his own back to the Seireitei."

With a glow and flick of the wrist, the old man slapped the unconscious Shinigami. His eyes shot open. He reached out to try to strike at someone—anyone, and Tsubine let his Reiatsu flare for a moment to force the man back down. "Easy now. We're not here to hurt you. The Hollow's dead. You were knocked out, and we just healed you." Only after Tsubine's last words did he let up on the Reiatsu push. He extended a hand to help the big guy up, but it was not accepted. Rude. "Hono here's from your Division apparently. I don't have anything to offer you in terms of an easy ride back, but I can at least walk the two of you out of my home district. Sound good?" Tsubine looked to Hono, seeing if she'd agree.

Tsubine's Character List
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:11 am

Flames of Fate [Tsubine/Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:147

Well, that was good news, if her first aid really did stabilize the man that would mean a lot, she would feel guilty if he died because of her. "Well that's good, I'd rather not have blood on my hand..." Laughing a little, she gave Tsubine a light smile. However, their suspicions were confirmed by the old man. "Well thank goodness..." She was more than happy to hear that! She would playfully cap and do a light jump. She would let Tsubine do his thing assisting the man up, er. The lack of help.

Hono sighed and looked at the man. "Don't be dumb. Without us, you'd be dead..." She grumbled and stepped closer, hoping he would know her. "A walk back would be nice Tsubine..." She said seeming exhausted from the day. "Hey, when we get back I'll cook us some dinner..." She reassured the Shinigami.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum