Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari]

Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:01 pm
A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Kaminari_PH17
KAMINARI HATAKEYAMA

"Thirteen," Kaminari sighed and waved her hand to push the conversation off. "Look, I mean no offense by this, but I don't enjoy trying to dig around my own mind for things in my past, so doin' it with someone else is not on the top of my to-do list. I do prefer to keep that to myself. If some memories come back, that's great. If not, they're nothing to worry about. Besides... I do like who I am."

Kaminari stood up and stretched, signifying she was ready to go. "Thank you for hunting me down. I was ready to give up in like... two more people. Maybe I can come around to see that little girl one day? But for now, I gotta get going."

END OF POST
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Reluctant Memory [Tsubine/Kaminari]

Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:13 pm

Tsubine understood that. He probably had dug a little too deep. When people, especially friends and those that knew Kanna, had problems, he tended to try to help a little too earnestly. Kaminari wasn't ready for help, or perhaps she just didn't trust him much. It wasn't skin off his back. He wasn't disheartened or sad—let alone angry that she didn't want his help. There were times, places, and the right people for that. One or more of those just wasn't in alignment today. It seemed to put her slightly on edge though as evidenced by her standing up.

Tsubine stood as well. "Anyone who asks about Kanna gets my attention." He extended a hand to shake. "Any friend of hers is a friend of mine. I'm glad we reconnected." Tsubine paid for the table and refused to let Kaminari have a chance at it. As they were about to split apart, he stopped her for a moment and handed something to Kaminari. "Here's a card with some contact information. If you need anything, want to take me up on that offer to pay respects, or just want to throw down like we drunkenly planned on, let me know. I'll make sure it'll get arranged. It's the least I can do for a friend of Kanna's." Normally, Tsubine would give his address. Things had changed. Instead, he handed over one of the new cards that gave the Rukongai equivalent of a P.O. box and a phone number. "Have a safe trip back home." Tsubine waved farewell and two previously-unseen men began following him back in the direction he approached from.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum